Moments of Truth

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Moments of Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Moments of Truth

Post by Namey Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:55 am

Farore lays her book on her lap, making herself comfortable "Of course we do!" she says, sounding excited "We love stories!" she says, looking over to her sisters "Uh, well, I guess I love stories." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Now that he had his attention, he may as well start but it was harder then it seemed at first. Being deities, he could probably assume they had a lot of knowledge of other things, so he didn't have to fill in the blanks for everything that made things easier. Besides who didn't like a good love story? Despite it not really ending on a happy note.

"The person I came all this way for is named P-Chan, but that isn't her real name but what she changed it to. I met them in Japan while on earth, she ended up saving my life. I got attacked and was left for dead, probably would have if she hadn't dragged me out of traffic."

"When I first met them, the first thing I noticed was her appearance. You see, the reason she changed her name or at least part of it what Tylon did to them; they used Pikcahu DNA which altered them. They didn't show it often but later on I could tell the judging comments and looks bothered them. To me though, she was an beautiful woman, and later I learned that extended to who she was as an person too if the meeting wasn't an clue."

Leon paused a bit, forming the jumbled thoughts before going on with the story. "A bit later on she met my adopted daughter Lana and the two became close very quickly. There were two other friends around, but P-Chan was closes to me and Lana. There was Tylon to worry about on P-Chan's side, and Space Pirates at least back then to worry about with Lana but for an time we managed to make it work."

"P-Chan was going to school to be an nurse because she liked helping people. She wanted to try to live a normal life despite the obstacles in the way, and I wanted to do the same and put the past behind me. It didn't turn out that way. The Space Pirates found Lana, and their strongest Meta Ridley was there. P-Chan tried to stop them from taking Lana, but she died. Another friend by name of Drake had to get them, I think he died too in the process but I can't confirm or not unless they're in space somewhere."

Leon then sighed. "I'm not sure how, but a lot of people from earth came back to live who died during the Space Pirate invasion on earth, P-Chan was one of them. I knew I had to talk to them, but she ran when I encountered her, but not when she ran into a mutual friend..former friend now."

"I was never sure why, but either way I lost track of them. Then later on, she died again due stopping a politician from dying from a bullet. Thanks to that, her kind, Zoanthropes were granted equal legal rights. But she got to live a normal life like she wanted."

The Alusarian gave another, taking a deep breath. "I..I can't change the past..and I don't even know if she wants to come back to this world..but I'd like to give them an chance to live a normal life like they wanted to in the first place maybe with me and Lana if that what she wants.."

Then he waited for their response, he was being vulnerable with this he knew which is why he normally despised it but again it was different. Deciding to not help would hurt of course but he'd deal. No. What would was being cruel about it, not that he thought they would really but those kinds of thoughts invenitbale came when you put your heart on a platter to judge so to speak.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:59 am

Farore blinks in surprise after Leon finishes "Oh wow. When Daniel told us you wanted to see about bringing someone back to this realm, he didn't say anything about this." she looks back to her sisters, then back to Leon "Um, could you give us some time to talk about this?" she asks as she wanders over to talk about what to do with her sisters.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:51 am

Leon nodded, that was more then fair. "Of course, take your time."  Regardless of how it went he was eternally grateful to Danny. It must have been his plan from the start. It was one thing just to say to bring someone back, it was another to hear their story and make it that much more 'real' so to speak.

He would have to tell Danny how things went and wait for the three to come to an decision.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:21 am

After a silent conversation, Farore comes walking over "Okay, um, so we've finished talking it over and it's a two-to-one vote for..." she says, casting a glance towards Nayru.

Nayru steps forward "Since our vote is divided, we can't directly bring your friend back to you..." she says as she looks back towards Din.

Din, now, steps forward "That being said, we've decided to put her fate in your own hands and give You a chance to bring her back..." she says.

All three of them hold their hands in a triangle shape as a strange power starts to form in them. By the alter, a golden portal, in the shape of the Tri-Force, forms.

"Beyond this gate, is the other side. Go there and find your friend." Farore says.

"It will be up to you to convince her to come back to the realm of the living." Nayru points out.

"But first you must find her and path ahead is fraught with danger. You must tread carefully." Din states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:48 am

Leon wasn't sure what he was going to encounter but being in dangerous situations wasn't anything new to him. When he encountered P-Chan, regardless of how things went it was bound to be a emotional reunion on both sides, so he was preparing himself as mentally as he could.

Still he might as well get some basic info before he launched head first, he was no use to anyone dead. "So what kind of dangers? Enviroment or creatures? Something else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:55 am

Farore shrugs "A little of both, kinda of neither, I guess." she says "It's hard to say either way."

Din clears her throat "Just so you know, this portal won't stay open for long." she states "So unless you want to be trapped in the great beyond for the rest of your life, I suggest you get a move on it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:48 am

Leon took that as his cue and entered through the portal, not sure what exactly he was going to run into.

(Up to you if it goes to other thread, since its technically elsewhere)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:29 am

((I'll start a thread in the Hyrule Elsewhere.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Leon came out of the portal, feeling tired from his journey but incredibly happy after all he had went through. Right now he wanted to rest both mentally and physically a bit and get Natsumi settled in. He wasn't sure if Danny was still waiting(assuming time worked the same on the outside) but either way he was fine with.

He was expecting the Golden Goddesses to still be around, assuming it took them through the same exact place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:05 pm

Leon was in the exact same place and the appropriate amount of time had passed. Aside from he and Natsumi, there was no one else in the temple.

Danny was still waiting outside for Leon's return. He looks up when he sees his coworker carrying an unconscious young woman "I take it things went well." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am

Leon briefly looked down, then back at Danny. "Yeah. For a moment I wasn't sure how things were going to turn out. Thank you, I owe you a debt I can never really fully repay. I just need to get them home so they can rest."

The Goddess question that his wish had only been his immediate one had been correct, but that portion he had held off on. He wanted Natsumi to stay with him and Lana, but something like that had to be her choice.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:12 am

Danny shrugs "Yeah, maybe..." he mumbles "Come on, out ride is waiting. Plus, we still have a job to do here as well, remember?" he reminds Leon. The other reason they were there was to keep those kids from disappearing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:19 am

"Yeah, true." Leon shifted a bit so Natsumi was more comfortable before following Danny out so they could catch their ride back to the place they were currently staying at. Lana was going to be over the moon once she realized who exactly it was,. "How long was I gone?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:56 am

Danny shrugs "A few hours." he says. It was about as much time as he was wandering through the test.

It didn't take them long to get back to their hotel room. Danny had to talk to some people about why they had an unconscious girl with them.

Once in the room, Danny looks around "Well, me and Devin have work to do. I think it's best if you stay here with your girlfriend, in case she wakes up." he suggests as he wanders out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:40 pm

Leon thought that was a good idea, as there was no telling just exactly when Natsumi was going to wake up.

He headed inside the room, gently setting them down before deciding to get them both something to eat inside. It would be a good guess to say she may be hungry when she woke up. While he wanted Lana there, she was knocked out cold so he'd let them rest a bit longer as things got situated.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Danny meets up with Devin "Mission complete on Leon's side..." he says in a low tone "As for that Other matter..." he says, referring to why they were here in the first place "I talked to them and they said they Could do it, but it wasn't Really their place to interfere in matters Not related to Hyrule or her people." he explains.

He orders himself a drink "However, despite their apparent reluctance, I believe they'll help out." he says, downing the drink in one gulp and orders another "Which they probably Won't bring them back to life, they'll keep them from being forgotten... Once that's done, it'll be my turn to tell the parents what we know and that their kids won't be coming back..." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Devin frowned a bit, but nodded. "..It's better then what was before at least. I wonder if their souls get trapped in that place? If nothing else maybe that if that's the case, no one deserves to be stuck there forever."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Danny was quiet for a bit, then slowly nods "Yeah... They will..." was all he says as he downs another drinks, then orders two more. One for him and one for Devin, thinking his friend could use one after learning the truth of the situation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:54 pm

Devin didn't say anything, downing a bit of his drink before speaking again. "We'll, today has been a mixed bag. I think I'm gonna put myself into a coma soon but before that is there anything else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:28 pm

Danny shakes his head "Nope. But I still have Some business here, which might take a bit of time and a decent amount of calling in favors..." he mumbles, downing drink number two "I have to go and pay a king a visit and wouldn't mind the company." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:50 pm

So royalty huh?

It wasn't usually his thing and he stayed away from those sorts of things even though he knew how useful they could be.

"If you want company, then I'm game. Ready when you are." Still if a friend wanted company then why not? Besides he wasn't doing anything else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Danny mainly wanted back up incase thing didn't go as planned. Since his own skills and abilities wouldn't be of any use against Ganondorf "Later. Right now I think we just need to drink ourselves into a coma." he says, raising a glass "Gone, but not forgotten anymore." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Devin raised his own glass for a toast to his friend before downing a bit more of the glass. "Gone, but not forgotten."

After a moment, just to continue conversation sake and kill idle air he went with something else. "I got a resume recently for someone else wanting to join our little group. It looks solid, just haven't had the time to stage a interview so we'll see how it works out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Danny frowns. He didn't like new people too much, feeling they were doing just fine as is. But, he didn't have much to say, as it was Devin who signed the paychecks, as it were. Not that Danny Needed money "Who is it?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next