Settling In

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Settling In - Page 3 Empty Re: Settling In

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:28 pm

"If anything comes up, we'll let you know. Again, than you." Tala said politely, taking note of the other people that were around. They were probably friendly if they around this place, but even so they weren't going to muscle their way into their conversations, but small talk and possibly making new friends never hurt.

"Tired kiddo?" Leniya asked at Milana's yawn.

"No." She said, even as she tried to hide it.

"Sure." Leniya said, not really believing it. "Then, just resting your eyes for a bit?" On that part she seemed to agree, but knowing them it wouldn't take long unless something caught her attention.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:42 pm

One of the other Inhumans comes walking over. He looked ike a normal person at first glance "Hey there. New to the whole 'Inhuman' scene, as they call us?" he asks.

"I'm Haksai, a Jinn, commonly referred to as 'Element Demons', but we generally don't like that name." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Tala knew better to judge whether someone was human or otherwise by looks alone, considering All the Noreal races looked like humans at first glance. "I'm Tala Holander, and yes I'm new to this as is my family. I'm what you call a Draner."

"First time meeting one, but nice to meet you Haksai." Leniya said politely. "Leniya Holander, not related by blood but by marriage and this is my niece Milana, she's a bit shy."

"Jaiden Holander, an pleasure. Me and Leniya are called Nosferartu, but not sure if you met either before since both races are from Noreal.." At this point nothing would surprise him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Haksai chuckles "Actually, you're what we call 'Dragons'. Draner are what you call yourselves." he corrects, then looks over to Jayden "Yeah, we've run into some of your kind. Except here, we call them Vampires and they can be a bit more, uh, violent, at times, then your people." he mumbles.

He looks over to the two who were waiting "That's my sister, Katsura, and my little brother, Haohmaru." he says "And, yeah, we're all Jinn." he says.

He looks over to a slightly larger group of wolf people in the far corner "They are were wolves from Castlevania. They are pretty strong and plenty angry." he grumbles "I would suggest you avoid them." he cautions.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:24 pm

"I heard of those terms, its just in my opinion its too generic. It doesn't really tell you anything about your Actual people, and then you get lumped with the rest. That's probably why you like your actual name." Jaiden glanced at the others that arrived, making an mental note to himself.

"Uh..what exactly is Castlevania? I feel its important,
but we're new.
" Leniya asked them, as Milana moved from behind her leg a met at seeing someone who was actually around her age.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Haksai looks a bit surprised "Oh, uh, it's just a castle somewhere in Romania." he says as he glances at Milana. He left things vague as to not scare the young one. After she was sleeping, he would warn them about the evil castle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Jaiden sensed there was something more to it, but he didn't really dig further on it. "Regardless, hopefully the times you have encountered Draner or Nosferartu have been pleasant. Is your people's home far away? The Alliance has actually been talking opening dialogue with our world."

Leniya was okay with most here, but the negative slash aggressive emotions kinda kept her away from any of the more moody races, being an empath was an double edged sword.

Milana got a bit of her courage and decided to try to introduce herself to the young boy that was by his older sister, her shyness was something her mother and others were trying to get her a bit out of.  "H-Hi..."

(If the two aren't nearby, could ignore the last half since I wasn't sure)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Haksai nods "Indeed we have met your kind before. His name is Espen Goldsmith and he's one of the greatest advocates for deregistration of all Inhmans. He says that even though we're not Human, we're all still people and that's what we should be judged on." he says.

Haohmaru also peeks from behind his sister's leg at Milana "H-hello..." he says, equally as shy as the young girl.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Jaiden smiled a bit. "Espen was one our diplomats, he left our home and went on his own way. For a while no one was sure what he was going to do, but seems he found his own place here." He noted Milana trying to interact from the corner of his eye, but didn't say anything on it. He hadn't talked to the sister yet and the little brother seemed shy.

Tala chuckled a bit. "It's all right to talk Milana, that's how you make friends." She looked to his older sister. "Milana is just extremely shy, but seems your brother is too. Your brother introduced your names but just wanted to do it properly. My name is Tala and this is my daughter Milana."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Haksai nods "Well, he's slowly making head way here on equal rights for all Inhumans. The inclusion of the Mystics really helped his cause and got our plight on the map." he explains "The only thing is, there are some who disagree with Espen's methods and they tend to cause a, uh, ruckas from time to time." he mumbles.

Katsura nods to Tala "It's nice to meet you. As you heard, this is my little brother, Haohmaru. He's shy around girls, but okay around boys." she moves her little brother in front of her "Now remember what we talked about. If you don't talk to them, you'll never have a friend who's a girl." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:52 pm

"Aren't there always?" Jaiden almost said to himself, recalling a few things. "Good thing Espen and the Mystic leader seem to be close friends as well, at least from what I've heard. "

Milana wasn't sure what to do. She was kinda lost. Though at her expecting mother and everything else she opted to do something instead of sitting there like an log. "Nice to meet you Haohmaru.."

Tala could understand that. "It's fine. Milana is just extremely shy about..just about everyone that isn't her family and even then she's quite. We've been trying to get her out of her shell. Maybe we'll end up being neighbors once we get our places."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Haksai nods "Oh yes, the two are very good friends. In fact, Alister, the leader of the Mystics, goes to Espen for just about anything that has do to with Earth law." he says "You might also call Espen, Alister's unofficial advisor."

Haohmaru's face goes beat red "M-marry me!" he declares.

Katsura quickly pulls him back before he could take Milana's hands "Ah-Haaa! That's enough bonding for now!" she says, getting embarrassed by her brother's actions "I think it's about bed time for you." she says as she ushers him to their beds "If you'll excuse me for a bit." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:12 pm

"I may visit the Mystic world one day, but for now its just an matter of getting me and mine settled in first. Though, you seem to know a lot more about things then i do. Is there anything we should watch out for?" If there was any threats, then it was prudent to be aware of them.

"Huh...?"

An question mark practically floated over Milana's head and she looked back at her mother, and Leniya who both seemed tickled. "I think you just had your first admirer Milana. You're going to be a heart breaker like your mom!"

"Oh hush." Tala said to Leniya, but she was smiling. "Come on Milana, we should get you to bed too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Haksai watches the two young ones go to bed, then moves closer to Jayden "Yes. Anyone or anything from Castlevania..." he says in a very low tone "They are monsters in every sense of the word and want nothing more than to destroy the world and everyone in to and 'cleanse' in the fires of chaos..." he mumbles.

It was clear the were wolves had heard Haksai, as they all snarl in his direction and some even look like they might attack, but they keep to their corner, their eyes looking like they were glowing blood red in the darkness.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Jaiden tended to try to keep an open mind on things, while the man before him knew more, there was one thing that didn't make sense. If the wolves were as bad as he said, they wouldn't likely be here. No doubt the Alliance knew of them; so if they were that bad why were they present? He'd have to do his own research to make his own opinion then second hand.

"I'll keep that in mind, but I like to judge for myself but its noted." He decided to change the subject a bit, the others had heard him and felt it was enough for now. "Anyway is that the only thing to potentially worry about?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Haksai shakes his head "No. There are rogue Hunters who disagree with the new direction the Alliance is taking, there are other Inhumans who see Humans as a threat that must be eliminated, Humans who feel the same about us. Many and many out there." he says "But as dangerous and restrictive Earth May seem, it's a great place. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Jaiden nodded a bit. "I'll take your word for it. There has to be an reason Espen has been here so long and so many come here. I want to find out what those are. I think we all do." He hadn't had a chance to introduce himself to the rest of Haksai's family, the brother was asleep and seemed shy,a and the sister busy.

"How long have you and yours been here?" He was a bit curious.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Haksai shrugs "Not long. About a day, day and a half." he says "The wolves have been here longer then we have." he says, jerking a thumb over to the pack "I had tried to talk to them when we first got here, but they were less than forthcoming."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:08 pm

"I guess that makes sense.." Jaiden glanced at his family; Milana was asleep was Leniya. Tala was just lost in thought looking out the window, all and all, they were fine. "So how do you know an decent amount if you all been here for an day? Things like Espen would be common knowledge but Casltevania and the like doesn't seem like it would be. Or maybe they are, and I just don't know it yet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Haksai blinks "When you said 'Here', did you mean Here..." he points down, indicating t the Alliance base "Or did you mean Here, as in on Earth?" he asks "Because I've always been on Earth and we had just got here at the Alliance base." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Something clicked then. "My mistake. I meant 'here' as in how long you've been on earth. That's why I was surprised when you seemed to know a lot more then i did about earth. I didn't know you and your family were natively born here."

That would explain their names too, thinking about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:23 pm

Haksai nods "Trust me, if you were from Earth as well, you would now about Castlevania as well as the Hunters." he says. 

He looks over to his sister and brother "Well, I'm going to go back to my family. You take care and it was nice meeting you." he says with a wave and heads back over to his family.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:44 pm

"Same. Have a good night."

Jaiden went to his family, most who were currently asleep at the current time. The new family had met had seemed nice, and while more a introvert, he did enjoy his own circle of friends and meeting like minded people.

He wasn't really able to sleep, but he would be able to soon enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Soon enough it was morning and Haksai and his siblings were gathering up their belonging "Well, it's time for us to be on our way." he says as he walks over to Jayden's group "They found us a house." he says, holding out a hand "You and your family take care."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Jaiden didn't expect them that soon..then again they had been here for an day while they got there just yesterday. He shook the other man's hand. "It was very nice to meet you. Hopefully we see each other again."

"You too Haksai."
Tala said pleasantly, though Milana and Leniya were still out cold. They weren't morning people.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum