Settling In

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Settling In

Post by namey on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Julius nods "Yes, you can gt a job after registration, that's if the lace you want to work will hire you." he says "As for money, that's why we wish to speak with your ambassador. To see about opening up a dialog with your world." he explains.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:01 pm

"It wasn't my intent when coming here, but I'll do what I can to help with that. I think, especially after recent events there is a lot to be learned and gained from making new friends and not being isolated." Relena supposed despite her friend's daughter being kidnapped, there was some good that came out of this.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Julius nods "I can understand that." he says "But we work with what is given to us and for some time now, we've been trying to open talks with Noreal, but your current representative, Espen Goldsmith, usually won't have anything to do with anything that has 'Hunter' attached to it." he says "So when Abraxus told us you were an ambassador for Noreal, we had to jump at this opportunity."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Relena frowned. "That is..odd. I know Espen personally and he's always been a very down to earth and level headed man. You've been nothing but courteous to us so far."

Leniya shrugged. "Who knows? I guess they had their reasons. But Abraxus said the Hunters had a reformation of sorts, so maybe it had do with back then."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:47 pm

Julius nods slowly "Indeed. We've undergone some, changes, as of late." he says "We weren't always the nicest group around.Especially when it comes to Inhumans." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Relena thought that made sense then. "That reminds me. You had a name change with Alliance added as part of your change, so then why did you keep the Hunter portion of it since it has so much baggage? Not judging, just more curious."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Julius was wondering if he should tell them or not "Because during the time we were having our internal disagreements, many of the more rowdy Inhumans were causing problems with the normals people." he explains "We kept the 'Hunter' bit, to remind them of who we were and who we can become again."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:13 am

Relena nodded a bit slowly. "That's fair. I had figured it may have been something along those lines, but wasn't sure." She supposed Espen would remain distrustful until he had an reason otherwise. It didn't really matter now but it was rather unfortunate overall.

That did answer the question that had been on Leniya and Jaiden's mind of why they kept the Hunter part of their name if they were trying to do things differently.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:03 pm

There was a lady at the desk of the room they entered. She handed them each a clipboard with some pretty standard questions and a few nonstandard ones as well. But noting really intrusive.

"Fill there out, get your picture taken, pick up your new ID and you'll all be good to go." Julius explains.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:07 pm

The group began to fill out their paper work, it thankfully for Leniya's sake wasn't as stacked as she thought it would be. "WWhen I go back to Noreal, I could talk to the leaders there about getting something started. When I come back to let you know how things go, would you prefer meeting here?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Julius nods "Here is fine." he says "That's what I wanted to talk with you about. Getting he names of those we would be talking with, what customs we should be aware of and the like. Useful information that will make things easier for arriving guests." he explains.

Plus he would give them any information that would need. Anything to get the ball rolling. Things worked out well with Outworld and Elysium, he wanted to get Noreal on board as well.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:21 pm

"Do you have an data pad or anything? I could send you all the needed information and visa versa."
It would also be an good idea to have that information in general for reference. An normal pen and pad was also fine, too.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Julius pulls out a pen and note pad from one of the many pouches he has and hands it to Relena "Here ya go." he says "I'll be right back." he says as he heads out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Relena nodded and began to get to work, getting an basic idea of the various leaders, as well as the native races. Sure the Hunters might 'know' a bit about them power set wise but as an people that was more important. "So what do you three plan to do?"

Leniya just finished the written part was onto getting her picture taken, along with Tala and Jaiden. "We'll, I wanted to see about finding a place the four of us can stay at together. Not only would it be more convient, but its safer that way."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 pm

The lady at the desk looks up "Oh, if it's lodging you're looking for, I'm sure the Alliance can help you with that, if you like." she says.

Julius comes back. He was holding a manila envelope and hands it to Relena "Here is the information your leaders will need for dealing with Earth and her people." he says "It's in english, so I hope that's not going to be a problem."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Relena looked it over, then nodded a bit before handing Julius what she had written down. "Don't worry, this is fine. I'm going to talk to the leaders back home, and then I'll get back to you to let you know how it went."

"If you can, please. We would really appreciate it." Jaiden didn't see any problem for asking for help, espeically in times like these.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Julius nods "Good. I'll let our people know as well and wen you come back, we'll information and see where we can go from there." he says.

The nods "Of course." she says as she hands over another clipboard "If yo would fill this out. It's a questionnaire about what you're looking for in a place to stay." she explains.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:36 am

The future, as always, was uncertain but she was optimistic. "Its an wait and see at this point. I'll be taking my leave now." She would have to check in to see when things were scheduled with the Mystic world as well when she got back home.

Relena went to give Milana a hug. "Be good for your mother for me, all right? And the rest of you, look after each other. I'll see you all when I get back."

After the others said their goodbye's for now, Relena left so she could teleport back to Noreal and get things under way. She wouldn't be back right away, but soon enough.

"I trust your judgement Jaiden, you can fill it out." Tala would only add in anything if it came to her. To that end, Jaiden did his best to fill it out before handing to the young woman, they wanted something with four bedrooms. Anything else was just extra besides what he felt was needed that he filled out on the list.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Julius sees Relena out. He asks one of his Hunters to follow her, to make sure she's safe, an to find out where the porta to their world is.

The lady at the desk takes the clipboard, looks it over and types some things into her computer "This might take a little bit to find exactly what you're looking for. In the mean time, we'll put you up here." she offers,
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Relena went further out to ensure there weren't too many people out, she supposed it didn't matter too much since she was teleporting but even so. It was one of the alleyways that she 'found' what she was looking for. Then she teleported(Relena is out)

"I think that's fine. Unless anyone has any objections or concerns?" Tala did try to take into account of everyone present, she wasn't the ring leader.

"No. Go ahead." Leniya said shaking her head.

Jaiden turned back to the young woman. "That would help, so yes. Thank you for all the help you been so far, but I don't think I've gotten your name."

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:31 pm

The lady at the desk nods with a smile "That's what we do. We help displaced Inhumans find their place in the world." she says as she gets on the phone "Jerry, would you come to registration? We have some guests that need lodging." she says, before hanging up.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:28 pm

"Thank you again." Jaiden said politely before going to his family, Leniya was sitting down and humming something to herself. What it was, he wasn't sure but it sounded like something their mother sang when they were younger. Milana was currently in her lap, seemingly in the halfway state of sleep and Tala was looking thoughtfully out into the window.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:26 pm

A young man comes walking in, one would assume that it was Jerry. He waves to the group "Hi there. I'm Jerry. I'll show you to your run." he says, motioning for them to follow "This way, please."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:11 pm

"It's nice to meet you Jerry. Thank you for helping us. We really appreciate it." Tala said politely, as Milana got herself more awake, rubbing her eyes as Leniya and Jaiden followed as well.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Jerry leads them to a run with twenty beds in it. There were a few other Inhumans staying there, waiting for housing as well. Jerry hands them some cards that correspond with some beds. They were all close to each other "If you need anything, feel free to call. Someone is always on staff to help." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top