Settling In

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Settling In

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:03 pm

"Same. But we still have to see." Jaiden had a lot of things he wanted to see, but it would be wise to get some information first before doing some of those things.

"It might give you more inspiration for your writing seeing new things you haven't before too." Tala pointed out.

"Maybe. I've sort of been in a slump." Maybe he'd get back to it if he felt something inspired him again, but not at the moment.

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Luc's face lights up "Tala! You're a genius!" he says "If we weren't strangers, I would kiss you." he seemed excited about something "I could map out Elysium for our people back home! Sure the Mystics might have maps of their own, but a map from a non native? That could be worth something."
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Tala blushed, a bit flustered but she recovered quickly, clearing her throat. "That would be wonderful. I never even thought of that at first.."

"I Think the officials may beat you to it if you don't do it fast enough. I guess more reason to go as soon as you can so you can beat them to it. Even then, it probably be in some demand before it became familar.
" Leniya reasoned.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Luc nods "Once everything is set up here, I'm gonna head over to the Mystic embassy and see about heading on over to Elysium." he declares "The sooner I get this done, the better it'll be for my family!"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 pm

That talk made Tala curious of something. "It sounds like your family come from an line of explorers, unless I'm thinking too much into what you said. You don't see as much of those anymore." She still felt Noreal had other mysteries and things to discover anyway, after all they were still learning new things in present after all their knowledge.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Luc nods "A long line of them from what my Pa said." he says "The only problem is, most of Noreal has already been mapped and the places that are left are a bit on the too dangerous side." he says with a shrug "So, I go where I'll be useful. To other worlds."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 pm

"That's cool." Leniya was legitamentally interested in that sort of thing. "Your family ever find any interesting artifacts or items? Like maybe in the past even."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Luc shakes his head "No. We Thought we found someone once, but it turned out to be junk that someone left when they were mapping the area some tim before we got there." he says with a shrug "But new worlds, new wonders. Am I right?" he gives a thumbs up to Leniya.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Jaiden seemed to agree with the young Farian on that. "I agree with you. I'm hoping my journey will not only expand my writing, but my outlook and perspective on certain things."

Leniya's family didn't have that kind of history for the most part. "Oh. That's kinda an let down but it happens. But the good news is, if you and your family discover something first, no one can take that away from you. Most of my family weren't really known for explorers but fighters. Vanguard, soldiers, things like that."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Luc nods "There Was some talk about one of my brothers joining the Vanguard, but it was all talk. Don't get me wrong, we're grateful for the freedom the Vanguard has given us, but we would make lousy soldiers." he chuckles.

It was about this time that Abraxus comes walking in "Okay, let's pack it up, guys." he says to Jayden's family "We got a house for you."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Tala was going to say more, but Abraxus came in with the annoucement which got her, and the rest of her families attention. "Seems an bit earlier then we thought. It was nice meeting you Lucas, maybe we'll see each other again."

"Same. I wish you luck on your own journey." Jaiden said to the other man as he began getting the few things they had..which wasn't much but still.

Leniya seemed happy to see Abraxus as she made her way over, Milana was still by her mother. "Morning Abraxus."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Luc points to the group "Fate's a funny thing, my friends! You all have luck in what you seek." he says.

Abraxus looks over to Leniya, briefly, then focuses on their papers "Morning." he mumbles "Are you all ready?" he asks "Follow me." he says as he heads out.

"Because of your connections, there was a rush order for your house." he explains "It has everything you're looking for and a pool. It seems some people up top really want to make you guys feel welcome."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:06 pm

An pool? We'll, water wasn't going to kill them, Leniya thought though since it did effect them Nosferartu only did that when they were comfortable, and two they trusted the people around them. At least it didn't melt her anything, she never understood how water could apparently be like acid to some vampires. Or so she heard.

"Makes sense. But we apperciate it all the same. Is it far from here?" Jaiden didn't mind if it was close by the Alliance HQ, and honestly neither did anyone else.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Abraxus looks over the notes "I honestly couldn't tell you." he say as he takes them to the parking lot. There was a van waiting for them "Okay, this fine fellow who's name is..." he says, looking at the driver.

"Rob."

"Rob, will take you to your new home here on Earth. It's yours, but we've paid for the utilities for about..." he checks the notes "Three months, by then it is suggested you have a job and pay for your own bills." he explains.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm

"That's fine. We wouldn't want to just leech and not work at all. Your people have been more then helpful so far." Tala said to Abraxus.

Leniya nodded. "Yeah. Besides that, I don't think any of us would feel right with that anyway."

Jaiden was thinking of something. "Does it mention any other nonhuman neighbors?" He was partially curious, but it would make sense if they grouped like minded non humans together.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Abraxus shakes his head "I can't give out that information" he says "Safety reasons and all." he points out "But I'm sure you'll get along fine with your neighbours." he points out.

He waits fo them to load up in the van "You all have a safe trip and if anyone causes you any trouble..." he holds out a card that has the number to a plumbing service on it "Give us a call and we'll handle it." he assures.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Jaiden respected and understood that, so he didn't ask anymore questions concerning that particular subject.

"Thank you." Leniya said, accepting the card. "Are you going to be busy later this evening?" She was kind of hoping they could get to know each other outside an stressful situation, but she understood if he couldn't.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:45 am

Abraxus nods "Probably. As a Hunter, I'm expected to go on certain missions, or where ever the bosses tell me to go." he says "no matter how dangerous it may, or may not, be." he shrugs "You had best be getting on your way. there's a whole world waiting for you out there."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:47 pm

"Oh." Leniya said, a bit disapointed, but hid it. "I guess I'll see you around then later. Take care."

She then proceeded to head back in with her family, so she could help with anything as far as the insides went.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:54 pm

Abraxus could take a hint in that Leniya was interested in him, but e couldn't let himself be distracted by this, as he had things that needed doing and since his team had take off at the first chance they could, it was up to him now, to kee the world from goin insane.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Leniya wondered if she had did something wrong or she misread things since they seemed to be trying hard to distance himself from her but either way she didn't let things like that bring her down. At least not for too long, it was just apart of life.

For the most part, from what they could tell the place seemed to have all the basics they needed. All that was left was some bit of sprucing up, which she was more then happy to do.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:08 pm

After a few minuets of them showing up, there as a knock at their front door. It was the neighbours with a welcome fruit basket for them. They looked normal enough, but on this planet, one could never be sure.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:20 pm

'That was fast.'

Jaiden was the closes to the door, so he decided to check to see who it was to greet them. More then likely, they were neighbors but whether they were human or something else, he'd find out soon enough.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:25 pm

They were all smiles "Greeting, neighbours! We're the Blanskies and we're right next door." he says, nodding to cookie cutter house next to their ow cookie cutter house "I'm Ed and this is my wife, Merry, and our son Jeff..." he says, referring to the smiling woman next to him and the brooding teen behind them "And we just wanted to say..." he holds out the fruit basket "Welcome to he neighbourhood!"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Jaiden smiled, taking the basket. "It's very kind of you. I'm Jaiden Holander and its very nice to meet your family."

Tala came up behind Jaiden, as she was going to see anyway. "I'm Tala Holander, and you just met my brother in law. Would you like to come in or you just stopping by to greet us?" She didn't mind either way, neighbors were an tradition where she came from, helped that she came from an small town.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next