Settling In

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Settling In - Page 7 Empty Re: Settling In

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Jaiden didn't have to think too much on it."I would like that. We actually don't know where it is to begin with so it'll help."

Leniya smiled. "I was thinking the same. There's a lot we still have to learn about earth it gets overwhelming at times."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Haksai shakes his head "It's not Just Earth, but this place in general." he says as he starts out "As you may have guessed, this entire area is owned by the Alliance. This is where they move families who don't have a place to stay." he explains "Every two weeks, from what I was told, someone from he Alliance comes out to check on everyone."

He nods to the store up a head "That place caters to the needs of those here. If yo need something they don't have, you just order it." he says "Very helpful if you have specific needs."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:08 pm

"We'll, I'd guess they'd have normal food obviously but our kind does need blood to from time to time. I'm guessing its already an thing, since from what my brother said someone from another vampire lives by us. I doubt we're the only ones." Leniya had been informed a bit of what had been happening to Jaiden before they met with Haksai, but not as much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:12 pm

The Jinn nods "Yeah, but Stacy is weird, from what I heard. At least when it comes to her selection of blood." he says "Ed, I'm sure you've met him and his unit, he said tha Stacy needs a Certain type of blood, and I don't mean blood type." he mumbles "More like, blood from a certain type of person, or more to the point, the Personality of that person."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:17 pm

"That's..different.." Jaiden mumbled. "But I don't really know much of her kind to say if that sort of thing is normal or not. Do you know anything about her race?" He also heard the 'unit' thing which didn't go unnoticed, but he asked that after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Haksai nods "I know little of them. They then to keep to themselves." he says "They were driven from their homes in Europe almost three hundred years ago...They control bats and can see what they see, communicate wit them, and even erase a person's memory...let's see, they have a 'Blood Preference', which corresponds to the, uh, donor's personality...and that's about it." he says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:35 pm

"If I had to make a guess from what you just said, they don't trust outsiders as much which is why they keep more to themselves. The only ones they had to rely on were other members of their kind they knew they could trust. But its just educated speculation on my part." Jaiden had met other races not native to Noreal, some who had immigrated from earth by chance or just wanting to get away from earth so he had some experience.

Leniya nodded. "Yeah. Maybe. Oh, by the way. What did you mean by unit? We met Ed and you said unit instead of family, unless I'm thinking too much on it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Haksai shrugs "I couldn't tell ya about Stacy's people any more than I just said, but as for Ed, his people are based on an insect and instead of 'Families' they have 'Units', where the male is usually the shot caller, much like how the male lion is the leader of the pride." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:47 pm

"We kinda have all kinds of folks that end up on Noreal from earth or other places, but that's an first for us both.
" Leniya admitted.

"Closes thing is people based on animals, but never an insect." Jaiden agreed. "But it doesn't really matter. They seemed nice enough."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Haksai nods "They're nice alright, but I wouldn't let your guard down around them, and don't be alone with one of them." he cautions "Even though they Look Human enough, they're still bugs and bugs will eat anything that doesn't put up a fight."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Jaiden made a mental note to regard them as an potential threat to his own, he wouldn't do anything of course. It was just things to keep in mind if need be.

"I'll keep that mind." Jaiden said after the comment. "I assume they aren't an hive mind and are still more invidualistic but again wouldn't know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Haksai nods "You would be correct. They have individual minds, but follow the male." he says "In fact, you seen his emo 'son', right? That's actually a female. There's only one male in the family, or unit, at a time." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 pm

"They didn't look female at all.." Leniya mumbled.

Jaiden wasn't too surprised, in a world where people could shapeshift among other things it wasn't too surprising. "On another note, something been on my mind. You mentioned you were originally born here, but do you know where your people originally came from?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:12 pm

The Jinn nods "Yeah. Here." he says "It might surprise you to know, but Humans aren't the only specie indigenous to this planet." he says "My kind have been around a little longer then Humans, but we've kept ourselves hidden from them, because they always thought we could grant them wishes." he chuckles at that notion.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Jaiden found that an bit strange, but only a little. "Tall tales and legends usually have some element of truth to it. Is there an reason why Humans think your kind can? Like a big coincidence that happened a while ago that made them think so?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Haksai shrugs "Humans are stupid. That's all there is to it." he says, then checks his watch "Katsura has a job interview coming up, so I had best get back." he mumbles "It was good seeing you guys again. If you need help with anything, we're just down the street a bit.  We have some lawn chairs out front." he says, then starts off "You two take care."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Jaiden and Leniya both said their goodbyes as they both decided to head back home, they took their time as Leniya needed the extra exercise.  They would all need to begin looking for jobs soon, but they also would need to make sure at least one person was always with Milana when she was at home. Speaking of, there was also the added fact of schooling; something else to see about.

As evening came around and everyone was settling down, Jaiden was still up as he was unable to sleep. So with that in mind he began to write a bit.

"Today on our first day has been interesting and eye opening.

Thankfully, it does seem all is going well as far as how Relena was received, I had been worried she and the rest of us may have been trouble with the governments or peace keepers of this world. We learned about an 'Castlevania' which is apparently to be avoided, many of supenatural races I've come across do not seem to like them.

So far after we got settled in our new area, we haven't found much of anything else besides a bit more information about a few new races. There is an woman named 'Stacy' that is of the same category the human calls vampire, but is very different. They can't walk into the sun, for one.

I wonder how an race survived with such a glaring and common weakness, since it seems sunlight is at least an eight hour cycle. If I talk to them, which I intend to try at least once maybe I'll find out one day
.'

Jaiden wrote a few other things down before closing the journal for now.

(Thread is considered closed and all chars are out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum