Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 4 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2016 11:05 am

All was quiet for a moment, well, little more then a moment, more like an hour. The only thing that really stood out, were the beeps coming from Cedrick's data pad.

The door unlocks and in comes Ness. He looked tired. He takes note of his guests, but doesn't say anything about it. He just wanders over to a chair and flops on down with a grunt.

Cedrick looks up "You seem tired. Did everything go alright at the warehouse?" she asks.

Ness nods "Yeah. I just finished both ships and am almost finished with the space station. I've been putting a lot of effort into them. Wanting to get them done as soon as possible." he says, sounding tired.

"Will you take Calvine up there to inspect it?" Cedrick asks.

Ness shrugs "He's got his own things to worry about, without adding mine to them." he points out.

"Because Kyle likes to think he's got things under control when he goes out on his own. We usually send someone out to tail him, just incase he runs into trouble." Bow says in a unusually straight tone.

"Remember, he takes on the abilities of those he changes into. So right now, he's a harmless middle school girl. His Ki energy only reaches max potential when he's in his original form." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 20, 2016 1:32 pm

(Espen is just going to be sleeping during the night, so unless something happens could just focus on Reizo and co)

"Oh. All right, if you're sure. I'll see you guys in a bit.
" Reizo wasn't sure if it was a good idea to let Kyle think he was more capable then what they might actually be. Because one day there might not be that safety net, at least Barioth had said once before, his grandfather to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Kyle wanders to the sight that Mistie told him about and he waited. He was still n his middle school girl form, so he drew no attention.

Fifteen minuets later, Ness comes out of his warehouse, looking tired, and starts off. Kyle tails him through the crowd, Ness stops a few times and looks around.

He seemed to be looking for something, but doesn't seem to be able to find it and continues on his way. Kyle had to alter his appearance a few times to avoid being singled out by Ness.

It seemed like Kyle was right about his race being highly resistant to telepathy, as Ness lead him right to his hotel. His mission was complete. Time to head back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Satisfied that nothing went wrong and Kyle seemed to be heading back he gave a mental sigh of relief. He had to wonder how long they were going to be here on this 'job' but it could be quite some time depending.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2016 3:14 pm

It didn't take Kyle long to get back to the base once he changed back to his normal form. He comes walking on in, Ace was out and about again "I found out where Ness is staying." he says.

Mistie nods, apparently she was pleased by this news "Alright! Give me the address and I'll go pay him a visit later." she says as Kyle gives her the address.

She looks over to Reizo "You'll be coming with me as well." she says "Just incase he's not very forthcoming with his plans." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Reizo was a bit surprised at that, while he was unsure of himself he didn't want to let Mistie down. "I'll do my best." Hopefully it could just be resolved peacefully instead of what else might occur.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Mistie nods "Hopefully you won't have to do anything and Ness will be forth coming with his plans for this planet and it's timeline." she says.

She looks around to the others, checks her phone for the time "Okay, let's all get some sleep. I have a feeling we're gonna need all the rest we can get tomorrow." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 20, 2016 5:06 pm

"Good night." Reizo had a few things on his mind, most which he needed to figure out for himself. He started to feel slightly home sick as he settled down for bed but it was to be expected since it was the first time away from home.

Don't worry guys, I'll be back home before you know it but this is something I need to do.

Before long he drifted off to sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 20, 2016 5:26 pm

As the sun came up, so was Kyle and Ace. She rose with the sun. Being 'planet-like' and all. The sun gave her strength.

Kyle, just didn't need that much sleep was all. He only needed thirty minuets of sleep each day. Bow and Mistie, on the other hand, were still out like Lights!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Reizo was up early in the morning as well, he had always been something of a earier riser then anything. While he was up, he decided to try to cook breakfast for everyone, he was a pretty good since he actually enjoyed doing it.

"Morning you two." Ace and Kyle seemed up but not the other two.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Ace looks over to Reizo "Oh, good morning, Reizo. How was your sleep" she asks in an upbeat tone.

Kyle nods "Hey, Reizo. I had a decent nights rest. Though, it seems the nights on this planet keep getting shorter and shorter." he points out.

Ness, Cedrick, Anita and Jennifer were all up bright and early. Cedrick was cooking something small for breakfast for herself. She figured if anyone else was hungry, they would cook their own meals.

Ness had a lot to do today. He was planning on finishing that space station by the end of the day. After that, he was planning on running some ideas by Calvine for some new forms of communication. Getting into global communications was a sure fire way to male Calvine's company some money.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 23, 2016 9:04 am

"I slept pretty good so I can't complain.." At the last part Reizo wasn't too sure of. "Huh. I didn't really notice actually. Anyway you two hungry? I could cook something but not sure what you two like. I've been told I'm a pretty decent one."

Espen got up before too long, waking up early was something he had to do due to his background. He Had been thinking about hiring Anita to work for him in some form but he had to think it through and see if its something she'd be interested in and he wanted to get to know them more first.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 25, 2016 1:58 pm

Ace shakes her head "Oh, no thank you. All I need is something to drink and I'm peachy." she says.

Kyle looks up from his report "Sure. I could use something to eat. he says, then goes back to his report.

In the back, something stirs. It was Bow. At the mention of food, he awakens "Did someone say something about food?" he asks in a sleepy tone.

Speakong of Anita, both she and Cedrick were going about their individual studies. Jennifer was wondering what they were going to do for the rest of the day and Ness was ordering room service.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 31, 2016 6:09 pm

Reizo turned to Bow. "Yeah, I was going to cook for everyone since I enjoy doing it and we need to eat anyway. Is there anything in paticular you want?"

"Morning everyone." Espen greeted when he finally came to, still a bit tired but otherwise fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:27 pm

Ace snorts amusingly "With Bow, it doesn't matter. Food's, food to his people." she says

Bow nods with a sly smile "And with that being said, I could really go for some greens right about now." he says, eyeing Ace with a gleem in his eyes.

Ace simply rolls her eyes as she always does when it comes to Bow "Oh grow up." she snorts as she gets up and heada outside.

Bow watches her leave and he looks over to Reizo "She's crazy for me." he says with a smirk.

Anita looks up from, her studies "Oh, good morning, mister Goldsmith." she says with a smile, then goes back to reading.

Cedrick glances at him, gives him a nod, then goes back to her studies. Jennifer doesn't say anything, but gives him a short two-finger wave.

Ness comes walking out of the kitchen "Okay, breakfast is on it's way. When it gets here, feel free to dig in." he says.

Cedrick eyes Ness for a second "You are not planning on eatting any of it, are you?" she asks "You plan on heading back to work as soon as you can, are you not?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Reizo had never had a girlfriend or anything due to his shy nature, but he was pretty sure Bow didn't like how Ace approached her. "If you say so."

After getting started he decided to wake up Mistie so she wouldn't miss out for breakfast, knocking on her door.

"I'm just a guest here, but you probably should eat something even if its just light if you plan on having a hard day's work. It's harder to concentrate with a hungry stomach, but just my opinion." Espen said to the older man, Ness was actually older even if he didn't look it.

One thing he found strange about human culture is if Ness Was the age he looked, he'd be considered a child in some circles and stopped from doing certain things. In Noreal you were considered an adult at that age and a bit younger. Then again everywhere was different.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:25 pm

Mistie groans a bit, sounding more like a displeased growl actually, but doesn't stir. It seemed like she was awake, to a degree, but wasn't getting up.

Bow walks over to her room "Mistie...Food..." he says in a hushed tone and Mistie suddenly sits up with a snort "Huh?Food?"she asks in a sleepy tone.

Ness nods "Guest or not, everyone's entitled to their opinion and should never hesitate to speak their mind." he says "That's how progress gets done." he checks his watch and nods "I got time before I need to be going." he says.

He looks over to Anita "How's your studies coming along? he asks.

Anita looks over to him "They're coming along nicely. I'm almost finished with this chapter and there's suppose to be a test and I'll be done with this semester." she says with a relieved smile.

Ness nods "I'll give you the test later and see where you're at, as far as your studies go." he says, then looks over to Cedrick "Same with you as well. I want to see it you can handle shutting down and cold starting a warp reactor." he says.

He looks over to Espen and Jennifer "And what do you two plan on doing with your day?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:04 am

Reizo was a bit amused by the whole thing. "Yeah, it'll be done soon don't want to miss it."

It didn't take him too long to finish the breakfast, he hoped everyone liked it. Cooking was one of the few things he was actually a bit confident in that he liked doing.

"Probably handle a few affairs here and there at my estate here. Other then that, I don't have plans but we'll figure it out. We always do." Espen said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:10 am

Mistie hops up, fully awake at the sound of imminent breakfast "Well what are we waiting for? Let's eat!" she says, enthusiastically.

Bow slaps her on the back, almost knocking her down "The kid's talking sense! Let's get something big to eat! After all, an Alusarian, a Saiyan and a Freconus? It might sound like a set up to a bad joke, but we're some of the biggest eaters in the galaxy!" he points out.

Mistie nods "Bow's right. Do you think you've made enough for all three of us?" she asks Reizo and Kyle clears his throat, reminding her that there were Four of them "Ah, ha! I meant all Four of us, of course." she says, blushing a bit.

Ness nods "Indeed we do. I could tell you stories about how I've run into dire situations and have had to figure a way out." he says with a light chuckle.

"Except that most of the time, when you tell a story, people think you are making it up." Cedrick says, not looking up from her studies.

Ness nods again "That's true, but when I tell a story, it's one-hundred percent true." he points out.

Jennifer was paying them little attention "I believe, if it's alright with you, mister Burger, that I would like to see this warehouse of yours." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:11 am

Reizo scratched his head. "Actually, no. I mean, I got extra because I heard Sayains had to eat a lot but I didn't know your kind ate a lot too Bow or I would have gotten more from the start. I can fix that though, no problem. How much do you guys eat?"

"I think you'd like it. It's very advanced and like nothing I ever seen. Then again, tech hasn't ever been my forte so its not saying much." Espen chuckled to himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Bow chuckles "We turn into giant lizards, of course we're gonna eat a lot more then a normal Human." he says with a grin.

Kyle nods "And if you think that's a lot now, just wait until he changes. He eats a ton more in his Tulvir form." he points out.

Mistie nods as well "Oh I'm sure he could. But in This form, there's no way he could out eat a Saiyan." she says, confident.

Bow eyes Mistie "That sounds an awful lot like a challenge." he says "If you think you can handle it, I accept your challenge!" he says enthusiastically.

Ness shakes his head "As fun as that sounds, at the moment, I'm gonma have to give you a rain check on that. I have way too much work to do to give you a proper tour of the facilities." he says.

Jennifer nods in understanding "Another time it is." she says and falls silent. There was a knock at the door. It was the food Ness ordered for them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:10 am

Reizo wasn't sure if made enough but he was going to try to make sure everyone had enough. He thought maybe showing some pictures of some friends at home,though he wasn't sure if Bow would react to any of them because some of them were rather good looking of the female kind.

Finally, satisfied he fiished. "Done. You three go ahead and eat, I'll get Ace."

"If there's anything I could help with, let me know." Tech wasn't his best point but in regards to anything else, maybe. It would depend if he even needed help with anything in the first place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Mistie and Bow took Reizo at his word and dug in to the food! Kyle, on the other hand, just got a small amount to tide him over. He looks to Reizo "She won't come inside. Not while Bow's eatting. Plus, she doesn't need food like a normal person." he says.

Ness nods "I'll keep that in mind and you should probably expect me to take you up on that offer some time soon." he says as he gets himself a little something to eat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:19 pm

"Okay, if you're sure." Reizo sat back down while the other two dug into the food, he oddly wasn't that hungry this morning despite the usual appetite of his kind.

It was a few minutes later but there was a knock on the door, it was Calvine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Ace was sitting outside soaking up the sun, but frowns when she looks around. It was the air she didn't like. It was too poluted for her liking. Still, she would put up with it, rather than see the eating contest going on inside.

Ness checks the door and smiles. He always has time for his bud. He opens the door "Hey buddy!" he says as he moves a side "You're just in time for breakfast." he says.

It was at that time that Cedrick had decided to made herself scarse. Thinking it was best to avoid Calvine for now, knowing she wasn't one of his favorite people at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum