Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Espen shook his head. "Only that he travels to a lot of realms and helps others along the way. His friend Calvine speaks very highly of him which is part of why I was sold a bit already despite technically having only met him now."

Reizo was fine with that. "All right, meet you there." He shut the cell phone off and turned to his friend. "Hopefully we figure something out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Anita nods slowly "I'll have to talk to Cedrick about some of their adventures." she mumbles. Then she gets to thinking "Ness has bad wanderlust, so I wonder how many friends he Actually has, you know, since he doesn't stick around long enough to Really get to know someone." she says, more to herself than anyone else.

It was Kitt who answered "According to Ness, he has over a hundred friends and some of them he considers to be close friends." Kitt says "Though, given the nature of his method of travel, he's constantly losing friends when next he goes back to a realm."

Ace nods slowly "I hope so. I would Really hate to let down and disappoint Wendy." she mumbles "This is the first mission she's given me and my team and I don't want to mess it up."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:18 pm

It wasn't his business but it was something to think about later if he remembered to do so anyway. Their destination when they reached it, was a rather large mansion. Technically it was his place but others frequently stayed, if to keep a eye on it and keep it in shape if nothing else. With the amount of money he had, he could get a even better place but Espen could care less about material things like that as is so it was never big on his list.

"Did you want to come inside Anita or wait out here?"

"I think we'll be okay, we just gotta figure something else out." It was usually the other way around of assuring people but he tried when he could even if he didn't think he was the best at it, in his opinion.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:53 pm

Anita shakes her head "No, I think I'll stay out here. It looks like I could get lost easily in there." she chuckles a bit.

Jennifer opens the door and walks out. She did Not look pleased "Found you." she says in a low tone, almost sounding like a cat finding a mouse in her house.

It didn't take them long to get back to their base and Bow looked Completely bored out of his skull! He jumps up when he sees the others "Hey! How did the search go?" he asks.

Ace shakes her head, her green locks tumbling down her shoulders "It didn't. We couldn't find hide nor hair of this Ness fellow. I'm starting to doubt he even exists." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:09 pm

It was odd he was turned on rather then intimidated by her tone, but it was just the Nosferatu in him he supposed. "I was with Ness but you probably already know that if you're here. I apologize for not calling earlier, my phone didn't work in his lab. We need to talk, its urgent and concerns Cedrick."

"We'll, not exactly. I mean we're trying to find a single person within a mega city with no clue where they're at. If you don't have any idea where they meet by, just saying they're in a city doesn't help much.
" Reizo said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:20 pm

She didn't know who this 'Ness' person was. The only reason she was here, was because Espen wasn't at his New York house and this was the next logical place to look. Jennifer thinks for a second "Cedrick...Darkside? The supposed serial killer? She's dead. What about her?" she asks, somewhat confused.

Bow chuckles "This isn't a mega city. I've Seen mega cities and I'm sure you have as well." he says with a grin.

Ace smacks him on the shoulder "This is not the time for jokes. If we can't find our target in this chaos, we might as well go home as failures!" she says in a serious tone.

Bow rubs his shoulder "Clam down, Ace. We'll find him, even if I have to change to do so." he says.

Ace nods "That's right, your other form has sense so acute, you can see a gnat a mile away and hear a mouse breathing from the same distance." she mumbles "We'll have to ask Kyle and Mistie about it once they get back." she says.

"Ask us about what?" Kyle asks as he and Mistie come walking up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:11 am

(Odd. Would have thought Espen would have mentioned him at least once with her around. Or someone else by now)

Espen sighed a bit. "Not exactly. Apparently, she is alive and has been traveling with Ness during his dimension hopping travels. He believes she turned over a new leaf after her death, which I don't know how she came back. I assume Calvine has to know about it already since they did travel together during that time, but he never mentioned it despite their history."

"Calvine learned a lot of what he knows from Ness to get his company off the ground. He was thinking of introducing techology that would help the entire world and make it a better place for the races here in general, if it falls through in his own lab. The problem is who to trust. He doesn't do it to Calvine because he doesn't want to put him in danger, himself because he might not be around among other things. So the last choice, is Cedrick who actually knows how to use it a bit. She has a twin sister named Anita who's actually studying law."

"If what Ness said is true, and seeing it for myself and all I heard it is, it definitely will change the world for the better but has to introduced carefully. That all being said, I wanted to see if Cedrick was truly the right choice for myself. We could see for ourselves and then decide where to go from there."

Reizo glanced at the two. "Ace was wondering using some..form of Bow's to track Ness? Not sure on the details."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:19 pm

There was a lot of redundant information sprinkled in Espen's explanation, but that was alright. The more one knew, the better they could handle a situation.

Jennifer nods slightly once Espen was finished "Okay. So, will she be staying with us or will we be staying with them?" she asks, figuring she would take things one step at a time.

Bow nods "That's right! In my Tulvir form, I would have No problem finding this Ness person!" he says, clenching his fist "Besides, I've been wanting to spread my wings for a bit now anyway.".

Mistie was silent, thinking "That's something to consider. But one problem: Your Tulvir form is pretty big and people Will notice it. So there's that, too." she points out "Still, it's an option. Any others?" she asks.

Ace nods slowly "I can try to find his location by communication with the plant life, if such a thing exists, in the city. See if I can't pinpoint him that way." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:25 pm

"We'll be staying with them, for the time being. Follow me." That had went better then expected but Jennifer had always been the level headed type so he really shouldn't have been too surprised. She probably would still be surprised at Kitt, though.

Reizo didn't have much to add, any skills such as sensing energy Mistie could do and likely better. Plus if it was that simple she would have done it by now. "I think Ace's suggestion probably the best one."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:48 am

Jennifer follows Espen to the waiting car, which looked pretty old by the day's standards. However, it was in great condition. Her mother would love this.

She frowns slightly "I don't think there's enough room in there." she mumbles, looking at how small the car was. She would have to fold away her wings to squeeze in. Not something she liked doing, as it left her vulnerable.

"Perhaps if you folded your wings away and changed out of your armor, you would be more comfortable." Kitt says "And if it's the safety of everyone here that you are concerned about, please rest assured that they are more than safe with me."

Jennifer blinks slightly, looking around, then focuses on Kitt, then looks to Espen "Did this car just talk to me?" she asks.

Kyle nods "I agree. It's the best option to draw as less attention to us as possible." he says.

Mistie nods as well "Same here. The last thing we want so to draw the Guardian of the Earth down on us." she says, which gets an 'Aw man!' from Bow.

The young Saiyan looks to Ace "Okay, what do you need?" she asks.

Ace looks around "I need some grass or trees. I have to come into contact with them directly for this to work." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Espen chuckled a bit. "I should have said ahead of time. But this Kitt, he's an android of some kind, not sure. So he is indeed talking to you and you're not going crazy. It surprised myself the first time too."

Reizo scratched his head. "Hm..we'll, there should in theory be something around here.." He was looking for something, anything before finally a patch of grass on the side before coming back so Ace could do her thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:42 pm

Jennifer looks back to the car, then sighs "I'll be right back." she grumbles as she heads back into the mansion. About five minuets later, she comes back out. She was no longer in her armor or had her wings out, instead she was in a pair of jeans, sneakers, and a black t-shirt.

She didn't look too pleased by this "I'm ready to leave when you are." she says. The passenger door opens and a young woman w ho looked alarmingly like Cedrick Darkside steps out.

Jennifer's first impulse was to spring into action, but she recalled Espen saying something about Cedrick having a twin sister. Jennifer assumed this must be her.

Anita nods to Jennifer with a slight smile "Hi there. I'm Anita. So, which one do you want? Front or back?" she asks.

Jennifer looks from the front to the back "I suppose I'll get in the back seat." she says as she climbs into the back. It was a bit of a tight squeeze. These old sports cars were Not made for comfort.

Ace looks over the patch of grass and frowns "I think that's more like Astro Turf. than actual grass." she mumbles. She starts out "I'm going to the nearest park. Trees work best, as their roots grow deep. Much more so than grass." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:26 am

It was only when there was three people at once did one realize how small the car was in question, but they would have to make due. Though, it had been the only time in memory he could ever remember Jennifer wearing more casual clothes then her armor, it was a nice change of pace.

He figured it might have been the case, but it hadn't hurt to try first real quick. "I'll go with you then." She could take care of herself but it didn't hurt to be careful in this case.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:21 am

It didn't take them long to get back to Ness's apartment. Jennifer wasn't impressed by what she saw. At least, not when compared to what Espen usually stayed in.

Anita lead them up to their floor and inside was Cedrick, sitting on the couch reading one of Ness's data pads. She glances up, acknowledging that they had returned, and went back to reading.

Anita was keeping an eye on Jennifer to see if she would be a threat. But so far she wasn't. "Cedrick, this is Espen's bodyguard, Jennifer." she says to her dimensional twin "Jennifer, this, as you no doubt guessed, is Cedrick." she says to the Mystic.

Jennifer nods her head to Cedtick "A pleasure." she says in a stiff tone.

Ace looked a little uncomfortable with someone accompanying her, but since Mistie was in charge and she started that no one goes out alone, she would have to concede to her wishes on this matter "Very well. Let us be off." she says as she starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 06, 2016 7:58 am

Espen couldn't expect things to run that smoothly, considering the situation they were in. At the least no one was attacking each other or anything. He cleared his throat a bit and turned to Anita. "Which room will Jennifer be staying in?"

Reizo did pick up on it, but he wasn't entirely sure what exactly. "Something bothering you Ace?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Anita looks around. There were only four rooms. One master, which Ness had claimed and three smaller rooms, which Anita, Cedrick and Espen were currently staying in.

"Huh, I guess someone'll have to double up." she says.

Jennifer shakes her head "No, but thank you. I'll sleep on the couch. It'll be easier for me to watch over the place that way." she says.

Anita nods "Alright. I'll go get you a blanket and some pillows when you're ready to hit the hay." she says.

Ace shakes her head slightly, not making eye contact with Reizo as she starts off. Mistie suddenly throws the door open "WAIT!!" she Bellows at the two! She rushes out, her face blushing a furious red "I'll go with Ace, you boys stay out of trouble!" she says in a rush as she grabs Ace by the arm and takes off!

Bow was laughing uproariously and Kyle was shaking his head "Bow, her reaction wasn't That funny." he says.

Still laughing, Bow tried his best to speak, but just couldn't and Kyle simply sighs, shaking his head again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 06, 2016 6:02 pm

Espen was fine with that, as long as everyone had a place they could sleep at it was fine. "I don't want to just assume, but in the kitchen is there anything specifcally just for yourself, Cedrick or Ness? I'm a guest here so I'm not trying to step on any toes."

Reizo was clearly confused as he returned to the others. "What was that about? Mistie was really embarrassed about something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Anita shrugs "I don't really know. I don't cook, so I don't really use the kitchen." she says simply.

Cedrick look s over to Espen "The kitchen is open to everyone who wishes to use it." she says, then goes back to reading.

Anita moves closer to Cedrick "What is that you're reading?" she asks, looking over her 'twins' shoulder and frowns slightly.

Cedrick doesn't seem to mind or care "It is a course on how to calibrate and preform maintenance on a standard warp core reactor." she says.

Bow was still off laughing in a corner somewhere. Kyle closes the door, making sure it didn't fall off the hinges (Mistie threw it open quite forcefully).

"When Ace needs to interact with the local flora it's a rather...intimate, process, which can, sometimes, lead to her getting a tad erotic." he explains.

"And when Mistie heard this, well, you had seen the aftermath of her reaction, and she suddenly felt it was best to not embarrass Ace by having a young man, such as yourself, see Ace in that state." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 12, 2016 1:15 pm

"Thank you." Espen said politely as he went to grab something to eat, he wasn't picky by any means since he grew up on the poor side when he was young. He had come a long way from his street rat days and its what made him the person he was today, so despite it being rough he wouldn't have taken the experiences back.

Reizo blushed a bit himself. "Uh..oh. I see. No wonder then. I'll keep that info to myself." He liked Ace so far and start to consider her a friend so the last thing he wanted to do was embarass her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 12, 2016 9:51 pm

The kitchen was decently stocked, but a lot of what was there needed to be cooked. Cedrick gets up and wanders into the kitchen as well [color=red]"If you like, I can cook something.
]color] she says in an even tone "Growing up how I had, I had learned how to cook with just about anything on hand." she says.

It was about an hour later when Mistie and Ace come back. Mistie was beat red and Ace had a cross between a slight embarrassed and frustrated look on her face. She quickly goes to, what she has claimed as, her room.

Mistie splashes some cold water on her face, trying to cool off a bit, clears her throat "Ah-Hm! We've located Ness and we tracked him to his hotel. Once he left his base, we were able to track his energy. So now that we know what his energy feels like, we can track him openly." she says, not facing the guys
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 13, 2016 11:49 am

"Reminds me a bit of myself. Sure, if its not too much trouble then go ahead."
Espen went to have himself a seat, he was a good cook himself but he was a bit curious.

Reizo acted like nothing happened, mainly because for one there was no need to draw attention to it, and two he was shy as is anyway. "But what's the plan now? We can exactly get too close without him knowing someone is trailing him right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 13, 2016 1:35 pm

It took about twenty minuets or so and she came up with a ground beef goulash. Anita was suddenly Not hungry by looking at it. Jennifer, however, found the sight of the meal quite appetizing.

Cedrick just leaves it in the pot for everyone to dig in at their discretion "Enjoy." she says as she wanders back to the couch to continue her studies.

Kyle nods "That's where I come in. remember, because of the nature of my people, we're strongly resistant to telepathy and mind readers." he reminds Reizo "I'll go scouting Ness's usual spots and report back on any activity I observe." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 18, 2016 10:29 am

Espen didn't mind, due to how he had grown up even if he didn't like the food he would always eat the whole thing anyway. Fournately, to him it tasted good enough for him not to force himself through it. Anita on the other hand looked as if she had lost interest.

"I take it its not your thing?" He asked.

That made sense, he had forgotten about that "Ah..yeah. Right, forgot. But something just came to me, if we're going to be staying for a bit which we might I think we'll have to go shopping for more clothes instead of wearing the same ones but I don't think we have money.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Anita shakes her head "No. Where I'm from, all we really ate was goulash in one form or another." she says as she starts upstairs to her room "I'm gonna turn in. Night, everyone." she says.

Cedrick didn't answer her, which was to be expected, and Jennifer was busy eating.

Kyle's features blur as he suddenly changes shape into a typical middle school girl "Okay, I'll be back in an hour or two. If I'm not back by then, come looking for me." she says as she heads out.

Mistie thinks over Reizo's question "Hm. Well, we're Normally not set up for long haul missions like this. We ordinarily come in, do what we need to do and leave." she points out.

She waits for a bit, then looks to the front door, then to Reizo "Go and follow Kyle. But stay out of sight and keep your power Low. If he gets into any trouble, help him out." she says "But other then that, don't interfere and don't let him know you're there."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 19, 2016 8:50 pm

"Night Anita."

Espen didn't take too long to finish his own meal, which he made sure he ate absolutely everything. He wasn't entirely sure why but some of the food reminded him of Alden leaving a bitter sweet feeling in the otherwise good meal.

With a slight sigh he cleaned his plate and cited he was heading to bed.

[color=teal "Uh..sure? But wouldn't it make more sense just tag along? I could just pass as her..erh his brother. Man this is confusing."[/color] He said rubbing his head.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum