Everything is Changing.

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:05 pm

Reizo decided to go see what Ace was doing then stand there and not eat much of anything. He grabbed a cup of water and headed outside before spotting her.

"Um, hey got you some water. Figured you'd want to stay outside for now."

While Cedrick wasn't Calvine's favorite person it wasn't like he couldn't be civil with them or anything. "Morning. You two Jennifer, and Espen. Kinda surprised to see you two here."

Espen shrugged. "Change of plans you could say."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Ace accepts the water "Thank you. You are correct. I don't wish to see Bow gorge himself and despite what he says, I do Not have a 'thing' for him." she assures.

Ness wanders over to Calvine and claps him on the back "Hey, if you got some time today, wanna stop by the warehouse and give me a hand with some of my projects?" he asks. He had a different reason for asking Calvine over, but another pair of hands would always be good.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:55 pm

Reizo wasn't going to ask, feeling those type of affairs weren't his business but it was probably more for her benefit. "Never really thought you two were a thing to be honest. I don't know about this kind of stuff but you two don't seem compatible at all."

After a moment, Calvine nodded. "Sure, why not."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:19 pm

Ace nods slightly "Well, sexually we are. Anatomically we're both no different than a Human and we can have rather normal sexual encounters. But as far as personality and pretty much everything else goes, not a match at all." she says, wrinkling her nose slightly.

Ness nods "Awesome! I'll see ya at the shop. I have a few things to do before I head on down." he says "If I'm not back by the time you get there, Kitt and the other Autobots should still be hanging out there, as well as KOS-MOS too." he says as he grabs some toast and heads on out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Reizo blushed a bit slightl embarrassed. "Erh..I figured that. I just meant more the later. Never really had much luck with romance stuff."

Calvine watched him leave before turning to Jennifer and Anita, he didn't wan to be rude and ignore them. "So you two have any plans?" Jennifer probably just be where ever Espen was, unless she thought the area was safe.

He had thought a few times of trying to set Espen with a nice girl you could bring home to mom so he could have something like he and Angelique had. It had been dismissed by himself though years ago playing match maker with another friend had blown up in a brilliant fashion.

Much like fight club, they didn't talk about it.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:43 am

Ace laughs lightly "With the exception of Bow, most men I talk to about anything sexual in nature, they get embarrassed about it or turn into pigs." she says, looking amused.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about when talking about sex. It's a natural part of life. In fact, on my planet, we freely express our natural urges for affection." she explains as she pats Reizo's leg "You should really give my home a visit someday." she says as she gets up and starts back inside.

Jennifer nods "Yes. My duty as mister Goldsmith's bodyguard. It affords me little free time and though things are secure enough, I'm not completely convinced that mister Goldsmith is safe here." she says, her eyes trailing to where Cedrick had gone.

Anita was a little upset with that, but understood where Jennifer was coming from. Cedrick Had been a mass serial murder not even a year or so ago. She looks to Calvine and shakes her head "Nope. Once I finish this chapter, I have to wait for Ness to come back and give me a test and who knows when that'll be." she points out. It was too bad Calvine was married, he was kinda cute. She thought to herself.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:34 pm

He might, but that wouldn't probably be for some time and he had no means of going there himself. Seeing what else was out in the stars was something he wanted to experience at least once.

There was no point in staying outside by himself, so he went back before too long. Briefly he wondered if there were anymore of Ace, Bow or Mistie's kind back at the Time Patrol city. Still he couldn't imagine there being too many Sayains there probably and it wasn't like was going to come to earth of all places and suddenly decide to join the Patrol.

Calvine guessed he couldn't blame her. "I see. We'll, I'll see you three later then. I need to talk to Ness while I can since I'll be busy. You take care now."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:04 am

Mostie and Bow were finished with their eating contest, Mistie had won, much to Bow's shame. Ace was offering him 'words of comfort' by laughing at his humiliation. Kyle, on the other hand, was busy working "Okay, Ness is on the move." he says as he stands and changes into an old man "I'll be back in a few hours." he says as he heads out.

Anita gets up and heads over to Calvine "I'll come along with you. There are some things I would like to talk with you about." she says as she follows Calvine out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:40 am

Reizo wasn't surprised that Bow had lost, knowing how much Sayains supposedly could eat. He found himself a seat before too long. "Just wondering, is there any more of your kind in the Time Patrol for you three as far as you know?"

Calvine was a bit confused simply because he didn't interact with Anita much. "Sure, what's on your mind?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Mistie thinkgs for a bit "I don't know about My kinds, I'm basically a chimera when it comes to race. Half Saiyan, quarter Alusarian and Human. But I know there's quite a few Saiyans that work for the Time Patrol." she says "They have their own little area where they hang out. They call it 'Little Vegeta'. I don't recommend paying us a visit."

Bow smacks Reizo on the shoulder "I'm a Time Patrol all original. There are no others of my race wandering around Toki-Toki city." he says proudly.

"thank gaia..." Ace mutters under her breath "I, too, am the only one of my kind to leave my beautiful home lands to become a Time Patroler." she says, sounding a bit sad.

"As for Kyles people, no one really knows. Rumors suggest there are quite a few. But they're all undercover on missions." Misite says with a shrug.

Anita looked a bit nervous "This might not be a good idea, but I,think you should try to get to know Cedrick a bit more." she says, just throwing it out "I know she's done some very bad things in her life, but she's trying to make amends for her past and she needs to know that she's a good person, despite all her mistakes and flaws." she explains.

"You might not know this or even care, but Cedrick grew up on the streets. Her only family was an abusive drunk that laughingly called himself her father." she starts "Because of what she was, a half devil, her father blamed her for everything that went wrong in their lives. Even saying,that she was a mistake, and he took his anger and frustration out on her. Physically and mentally and thankfully not sexually." she continues.

"She's had a raw deal and tried to adjust to life after her father was killed, the only way she knew. With violence." Anita holds up her hands "Now I'm not making excuses for what she did, I'm just saying she.s had nothing but negative reinforcement all her life and could use some positive reinforcement. Like an actual friend or two." she finishes.

"Now, obviously this will take time, but aren't the best things in life worth taking time to get?" she asks with a little smile.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:00 pm

"Huh. That's..an first. Your mom or dad must of been half then." Reizo commented to what Mistie's was mixed with. One of the two mixed was understandbale, but all three?

"And I wont now that you said so. Have you ever had to go there?"

Calvine waited patiently until she finished. He was all right with being civil and such with her, but why the hell did they have to be friends?

"Me and Cedrick's bad blood is a bit more personal. She pretty much tortured a little girl at the orphanage just to prove a point of hers and left me in a fire for dead. I feel she had a bad past, but people have had much worse then hers with no positive reinforcement and didn't do the things she did."

He ran a hair through his hair. "I'll think about it. I'm not going to be a dick to her or anything but asking to be friends is a hell of a lot. That's all I have to say."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Mistie nods "Yeah. I've been there. They treat half Saiyans about like you would expect. So, I left there and hadn't been back since." she says simply "And some of those Saiyans are quite powerful, too." she says.

Anita nods, not telling Calvine her own horror stories about what Cedrick had done to her and how she over came her 'differences and forgave Cedrick. But she didn't. She simply says "I would talk to Ness about her. " she says as she turns and heads back to the room.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:48 pm

Reizo always thought considering the delicate nature of things, the Sayains enlisted would have to be more..he wasn't even sure what the word he was looking for. But to also be fair if there were a decent amount of Sayains then some probably didn't hang around that area or acted the same. He'd rather see for himself before saying either way.

"Makes me kind of wonder if there's more Alusarians around, but doesn't really matter. I think a lot of people get too caught in that if they're different from people around them. So they push the people they grew up with for those that are like them, only to find out they might not get along with a lot or all of them." Reizo shook his head. "Never mind. I'm thinking too much."

Calvine didn't say anything to that, he had nothing to say. There were people that would be willing to be her friend and buddy with them he was sure. He planned on heading to Ness' lab and then after that he'd have to leave soon, he didn't have a huge amount of time.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:24 am

Bow smacks him on the back "Yeah, man. Don't over tax yourself, or you'll hurt something up there." he laughs.

"He's not you, Bow. His mind can handle more then one thought at a time." Ace says casually.

Bow laughs again "Probably so. But useless thoughts are a distraction on a mission and distractions can get someone hurt." he points out.

The front door opens and Kyle comes wandering in, a perplexed look on his face "Hey everyone."" he mumbles "I'm not entirely sure how to put this, so I'll just say it. I lost the target.".

Ness was in his lab working on a few things when his computer told him that Calvine was there. He told the computer to let his buddy in and wanders on over to greet his friend "Hey buddy! Glad you made it." he says with a grin on his face.

"I have a gift for you and your small company." he says "Do toy remember that robot I showed you, the NS-5? Well, your first shipment is up and ready! Five hundred thousand units ready to be sold." he points out "And another million on it's way."

"All you need to do is get some good PR and advertise the hell outta them and they'll sell like nobodies business." he says wirh confidense.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:11 am

Reizo couldn't help but groan a bit at the news. "It seems our mission isn't going anywhere fast. Not sure how he got away."

Calvine smiled. "Thanks I appreciate it. I never even thought of something like this until you brought it up." He was silent a bit after as if something was on his mind. "Hey Ness? Do you think not just earth but this dimension can be a much better place? one day I mean I know its not perfect but outsiders talk shit about it like its a complete hell hole when it isn't. It's got a Lot of issues but there's much worse places to be."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:22 am

Mistie waves a hand "There are a lot harder missioms out there then just losing our target." she says.

Bow npds "I'll say! Like that time we..." he trails off from a glare that Mistie was giving him.

The half Saiyan looks over to Kyle "Any idea on what happened?" she asks.

Kyle nods "I think he caugjt on of suspected that he was being followed and used his telepathy to create a psychic illusion and throw me off his trail. Quite effective." he states.

Mistie shakes her head "No matter. We know what his energy feels like. We can just track him that way." she says.

Ness nods slightly "It's best not to take stock in what people from other dimensions say about your home. Remember, they're compairing it to their home." he points out.

"And while someone from a Utopia will call this place Hell, so,eome from a Dystopia will call it Heaven." he says casually.

He looks over to Calvine "You know why I don't talk shit about this dimension? Because you're right. There Are much worse dimensions out there. I've been to some of them and let me tell ya, they are Not pretty." he states.

"If you know of someone talking crap about your home, point me to them and I'll show them what a shitty dimension is Really like." he offers with a grin.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Reizo wondered what that was about, but going by Mistie's glare it was best not to even ask about it. But it did confirm they had worked together before, in the past.

In response Calvine chuckled. "Nah. At least, no one that is even here. But now you kind of have me curious."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:01 am

It was more of Bow seeimg that same look from Ace enough to know what it meant seeing,it on others.

Mistie looks at the door, trying to get a fix on Ness.s energy and couldn't, which told her he was probably im hos wearhouse. She shrugs "Oh well. Doesn't look like he's going anywhere for now. Let's go scope the place out." she suggests.

"One of them was a di,ension where the Borg had completely taken over. With only a few thousand free. Not too fun if you've ever encountered the Borg before." he says off handedly.

"Another one was where a quasi-sentient mass known as the Flood had taken over and consumed most of the sentient life in the galaxy. This stuff fed on smarts and was Very hard to put down, seeing how one could easily turn into thousands if the food supply was sufficient enough." he explains.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:24 am

"All right, I'm ready when you are." He had spent most of his time here so moving about would be a nice change of pace.

"How did you manage to get through that one then? Sounded like it needed Metroids, ironically enough since they're kinda made to take down rapidly expanding parasites. Though wonder if a wide spread X Parasite infection or the Flood would be worse."

Then something clicked. "Before I forget, anything else you want to look at or anything? I don't have as much time right now but it would give me ideas for when I make more time to come here."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Mistie heads out, followed by Ace and Bow, who had also been stuck at base since they got there.""You known, it just occurred to me, I should have asked for someone from the tech department to tag along. Maybe we could have hacked into Ness's servers or something." she says, mostly to herself then the others.

Ness shakes his head "Nothing else for the moment. I'll start packing the NS-5s up for shipping and This time they won't go haywire." he says with a chuckle. "Also, the X Parasite is worse then the Flood." he says off handedly.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Reizo was thinking after she said that, he didn't want there to be anything too rash done. It could be done but just not on a whim.

"It might work but that could make things worse. If the hacking didn't work it means we'd still have to ask them directly. And I don't see that going as well knowing it was the same people who attempted to hack, which means the last would be force. That would look a lot worse on us even if we got the info that way, hassling someone who's literally only been trying to help But that's only the worse case scenario. It really depends..I think if they won't get traced down even if they failed."

To be honest, Reizo thought there should be..what was the worse he was using? Diplomats. Yes, that was it. All the problems that occured sometimes needed to be solved with someone with brains and people skills. Sometimes it would be political and couldn't be solved as easily as just beating the main bad guy.

He had been told he might make a decent diplomat if he got through his confidence issues and did some serious training in it, but Reizo didn't think so.

"I see. In that case, I'll be taking my leave. It's usually the other way around but if you get a feeling in your gut of not being sure what to do, give me a call. It's much but I always willing to give a friend my two cents. See you later man." With those words Calvine headed out.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Mistie thinks it over and nods slowly "You're right about that. Except about the asking part. We're to have zero contact with the target." she reminds them.

Bow sighs frustraited "Okay, so force won't work. Hacking won't work, and Asking won't work. What's that leave us? Breaking into his base and seeing for ourselves?" he asks.

Mistie shrugs "I, don't know. I'm not sure Why Wendy would put that stipulation on our mission." she says.

Ness watches one of his only living friends leave and heaves a sigh. He would have liked to spend more time with his buddy. But it seemed that there was always something coming that kept eachother out one another's orbit.

Still, he also had much work to do. So he heaves another sigh, grabs his tricorder, punches a few keys and heads out.

Once outside, it doesn't take Ness long to locate his target and he, using all the stealth he learned over the centuries, sneaks up on his target "Morning you four." he says from behind Mistie and her group.

This gets a startled yelp from Mistie who jumps about a foot and spins around in the process. Ace gave a startled gasp and Bow spins around, ready to kick some ass "What in the nine Hells!" he exclaims.

Ness holds up a hand "I wouldn't if I were you." he warns "You guys have been following me for a few days now. Why?" he asks.

Mistie's brain goes into complete lockdown "Uh, um..We, uh.." she stammers, trying to think of an excuse.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Reizo was usually content to be more in the background, partly due to his bit more shy nature. However, as Barioth and his grandfather had told him in the past, there would be times he would need to speak up to make a potentially bad situation a decent one.

With Mistie freezing up, not wanting Bow to do anything reckless he knew it was one of those times. There was no point in lying either, Ness would definitely know considering."Because we're part of a organization that monitors time. We were told by those in charge that you were doing something that would effect the time line in a big way. The only thing is, we were just told to keep a eye on you instead of directly just coming to you and talking to you. Why, I don't know."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Bow turns to Reizo "Dude, what in the Nine Hells?!" he asks, appalled that Reizo would compromise their mission like that.

Ace also turns to Reizo, a slender finger to her full, green lips "Ssshhhh!" she urges Reizo.

Ness shakes his head as he looks to Mistie "You had better tell them." he says to the young woman.

Mistie turns to the three, completely composed "This... Was a test. We already know what Ness is doing here and we asked if he would help us test our new recruits." she explains.

Ness nods "You see, because of what I do, the Time Patrol had approched me before and offered me a position with them, but due to the random nature of my skills, I had to turn them down." now it was his turn to explain.

Mistie nods "So what, exactly, was this test about?" Ace asks, feeling a bit upset and used at the moment.

Mistie opens her mouth, then closes it. Not sure how to respond "Being on the Time Patrol doesn't always mean following your orders to the letter. It's about accomplishing your primary mission. In this case, finding out what I'm doing here." Ness explains.

"Not having any contact with me was a secondary condition that was just added to see who would think outside the box enough to accomplish your main objective. Only two of you passed." he points out.

Mistie looks to Ness "Reizo and Kyle?" she asks and Ness nods.

Bow looked just as pissed as Ace "Swell! So what prises do our winners get, Vanna?" he asks, sarcastically.

Mistie looks at Reizo "They get to move onto the next phade of their Time Patrol training and get a master to train them in new and different fighting skills and techniques." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:12 am

"I see. But why was the test set up like this? And does this mean in the future we have to look beneath the surface of things and not just what is said?" He felt a bit bad for Bow and Ace since he considered them friends and they seemed upset about the whole deal. If he hadn't passed he wouldn't have cared but that was simply him. He had no clue what Vanna was.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top