Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Namey Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Cedrick shrugs "That is fine with me. That is, if you have the time to spare." she points out "Also, I am not wanted by anyone, for the whole world believes that Cedrick Darkside is dead." she points out.

Ness moves close to Espen "One of the first things you'll notice, is that she doesn't use contractions." he says in a low tone "It's almost like her brain isn't wired for them."

Cedrick looks over to Ness "And one of t he things you will learn about Ness, is that he likes to talk about people, as if they are not in the same room." she says in an even tone, but Ness could tell she was a bit upset.

Ness clears his throat "Well, I have some major work to do. I mean, computers won't hack themselves and all." he says as he heads off to his work station.

Cedrick looks over to Espen with almost dead gray eyes "Shall we?" she asks, gesturing for him to follow.

Mistie thinks for a bit "I think we should split up in small groups. Maybe groups of two. That way we can avoid drawing attention to ourselves. The remaining person will stay behind and guard our base." she says,  looking at Bow.

He blinks a bit "Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'M the one staying behind?"  he asks, disbelieving. He didn't seem too happy about that decision.

Mistie nods "Correct. Reizo and Ace will cover the North and West area, while me and Kyle handle the South and East." she states "We'll come back here tomorrow if we  hadn't found our target that is." she says as Kyle and Ace pair off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:43 pm

"Of course. Lead the way." Espen just hoped he didn't regret this whole thing but it was one of the main reasons he was trying to get to know Cedrick's character before deciding. He did find her very attractive bur besides that he didn't really know them.

It was true everyone believed Cedrick dead, but when she revealed herself, assuming things went through would be the issue. He'd have to talk to Ness about it later.

"..We'll, I guess its just us." Reizo said a bit at length when it was just him and Ace pairing up. "I know we aren't here on a vacation or pleasure but part of me always wanted to visit earth. Just to see what all the talk was about."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Cedrick leads Espen out of the warehouse "You seemed worried about something." she points out "May I ask what?" she asks, already having a good idea about what he was concerned over.

Ace shrugs "While I've wanted to visit the prime realm, I never really wanted to come to this backwards planet." she says, looking around.

"Just think, the only reason we were chosen for this mission, was because 'We looked the Most Human'." she says with a snort "A bloody insult if you ask me." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:53 am

"Politics Cedrick, politics. I'll be fine."
He was curious of where they were heading, if any in particular but he'd just go with the flow of things for now.

"I guess.."
He wasn't too sure about judging too quickly since Alusarians had a rough past themselves before they became the people they are today. "So what's your home like? Maybe I'll get to see it one day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Cedrick didn't seem to hear him, or she was ignoring what he said "You are worried that when people find out that I am alive, it will reflect negatively on you. Right?" she asks "Try not to worry. Ness will think of something. He always does." she says.

As for where she was leading him, she was taking him back to her apartment. If he was to be staying with them and learning what he could about Cedrick, he would need a place to stay that was close. Plus, he wouldn't hurt to see her in a more natural environment.

Ace thinks only for a second "My home planet is truly beautiful. It's green as far as the eye can see! With flowers of every color you can imagine and trees that reach into the heavens themselves." she explains.

She was smiling slightly at the memory of her home "There's no concrete building or paved roads. My people embrace nature and work with the mother of our world to co-exist with both planets and animal." she says.

"Not like Humans, who are constantly killing their world with pollution, deforestation, and practically hunting the planet's animals to extinction." she says with no small amount of disgust for Humans.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:21 pm

It was part of it , but not all. Still at the moment it wasn't really important. "How long have you been staying here?" With the lab, it might have been a minute unless Ness had some way to build it quickly or it wasn't actually new.

He had told his staff he would be leaving on personal matters and not to come to him unless it was something important. Jennifer and Hiromi would know, but he wasn't worried as they respected his judgement and space. Besides, it would be a good idea to let Jennifer spend time with her family, she deserved it. Hiromi on the other hand would probably spending more time in the Mystic world due someone catching her eye. It would be good for her.

"My home is..we'll, I guess in a way its almost like a fantasy book of some kind with the races that live there. Except its not all low tech everywhere though some are, we don't really have pulltion problems thankfully."

Reizo looked at some of people going in and out of their way. "It's called Noreal. When I'm done with the Time Patrol I'll probably spend the rest of my days there, but who knows. I've never Actually been to Alus and pretty much all my info is from others and reading so I don't know entirely what my 'race' home planet and people are like. Reading and hearing is one thing, but experience is another..at least that's what I think.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Cedrick thinks for a bit "We have been in this dimension for about a week...I believe. Maybe two weeks." she says as she leads him to a nice looking hotel.

"As you may have seen, Ness has a unique way of making whenever he needs, when he needs it and he can make it quite fast." she explains.

She takes Espen to the top floor penthouse "Ness usually likes to keep a low profile, but when he wants to, he can be a big spender." she points out.

When Cedrick heads on in, inviting Espen in as well, there was another Young Woman on the couch, studying one of Ness's data pads, who looked Just like Cedrick!

Ace shrugs "I believe that one shouldn't get their hopes up about anything, least they end up disappointed." she says "Like Earth, for instance, I knew it was a bad place if you weren't Human, so I had no expectations for it and if it turned out I was wrong, I would be surprised and welcome it." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:28 am

Espen was slightly confused, but he naturally assumed what a normal person would that Cedrick had a twin sister he didn't know about(technically true) then another version of her. She was attractive. but it was a given sense they looked exactly alike.

He didn't want to be arrogant and assume everyone knew about him plus it was the polite thing to do. "Name's Espen, nice to meet you. Are you Cedrick's sister?"

Reizo nodded slowly. "I guess that's fair." Still there had to be a reason so many races ended up coming here. If it was that bad it wouldn't make any sense what so ever besides ease of access.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Oddly enough, Anita Had heard of Espen. In fact, it was his work with Inhumans that had inspired her to practice law.

She jumps up "Oh my gosh! Espen Goldsmith! I'm a big fan of your work and have even read your books." she says as she scuttles over to shakes his hand "I'm Anita Bernett. Cedrick's, um, sister." she finishes a bit lamely.

She whips her hands on her shirt before offering it [color=green]"What brings you to our apartment? she asks, somewhat embarrassed at how she was reacting to Espen being in her home.

Ace makes note of where they were going. Tokyo was a Huge place that was bristling with people and it would be all Too easy to get lost there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Espen smiled a bit shaking her hand. "I'm here due to Ness and some of the plans of his. It involves Cedrick and me helping with the PR from the sounds of it. According to people she's changed and everyone deserves a second chance but I wanted to get to know them a bit myself before then."

"You said your home is more nature, right? So, um does that mean you don't have cities or is it just set up different?" Reizo asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:08 am

"Oh. Well than, I'm sure Ness has something up his sleeve. He always does. In the mean time, welcome. Feel free to make yourself at home." she says as she starts towards the kitchen and motions for Espen to follow her when Cedrick wasn't looking.

Ace laughs "Oh of course not. We have cities. They are built out of massive forests. Remember, we work with our Mother to live and coexist with our planet. We even have power, thanks to Father." she says, patting Reizo on the back "I really should take you there one of these days."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 am

Espen followed Anita into the kitchen. "While I'm here I'd be happy to help in anyway I can. Since you said you read some of my books, I assume you have some interest in helping nonhumans legally yourself?"

Reizo was a bit confused and it showed. "Father? I get the feeling you're not talking about your biological fa
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Anita nods "I sure do. Your work with Inhumans was the main reason I wanted to become a lawyer in the first place. I've tried it the other way, um, back where I was from and it almost got me killed. So now, I want to do it the legal way." she explains.

Then she glances over to the door "May I assume that you'll be staying with us in this apartment as well?" she asks "Just a quick heads up, Cedrick isn't the Most humble person around. As you may have noticed, she has a Very flat tone. That's because she doesn't have emotions and with no emotions, comes not having to worry about being embarrassed or worrying about what others think." she says in a low tone "If you get my meaning."

Ace chuckles, waving a hand "Oh goodness, no. Father refers to Father Sky and as you may have guessed, Mother is Mother Terra. Without their support, guidance, and help, my people would not have survived living on such a dangerous planet." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:37 pm

What did that mean exactly, that she was arrogant? The lack of emotions did explain some things, but he really didn't think she was completely emotionless with the little he saw of her.

"Noted. Which room will I be staying in? I need to briefly check with my bodyguard. I did tell my staff and such I would be gone for a few days but sometimes people miss the memo."

"Dangerous as in animals and the enviroment or something else?" Reizo asked Ace, getting somewhat of a idea but not really at the same time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Anita tosses him an orange "I'll show you. Follow me." she says as she heads out of the kitchen. Cedrick was sitting on the couch, not staring at anything in particular.

Anita leads Espen up the stairs "We have full room service, so anything you want you can get. Ness doesn't seem to mind or care." she she says.

opening a door to an empty room, she wanders in "Here's where you'll be staying. You can decorate it however you want. The bathroom's right over there..." she points to a room on the other side of the second story "There are two bathrooms, one out here and one in the master bedroom." she explains.

She walks out of the room and nods to the door next to Espen's "My room's just next door and Cedrick's on the other side of the hall." she points.

"We play things pretty loose around here, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask." she says.

Ace shrugs "A lot of both, I would say. But with Mother and Father's help, they stay mostly at bay if we leave them alone and stay out of their territory." she says offhandedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:26 pm

It was a nice place overall, though he was thinking of a potential problem already. "Thank you. I think I'll be calling my bodyguard, though a problem is she'll likely want to come. She's a Mystic and with Cedrick here, I rather avoid that potential trouble and drama. But she usually will hang back if she knows the place is secure so think there's that. Not that they're a loose cannon but with how some can react to your sister."

"I see." Reizo didn't have much to say to that, he wasn't sure if he'd like to live in a completely 'nature-like' setting but it depended on how far that went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:14 am

Anita nods "Well, if she's your bodyguard, then it stands to reason that she works for you, right? So just tell her that everything's alright." she says simply.

Cedrick looks over to Anita "There is a chance that this bodyguard does not work For Goldsmith, but rather, was assigned to him." she points out "It is well known that Espen Goldsmith and the current leader of the Mystics, Alister Graves, are good friends." she reminds her doppelganger.

Anita nods slowly "Oh yeah...Well, if anything Does happen, I'm sure we can handle it and if nothing else, Ness can Certainly handle any problems that Might arise." she says.

Cedrick shakes her head "It is not common knowledge, but all Mystics are completely immune to psychic powers, save for those of their own race." she states "So Ness would not be much help. However, I am certain Goldsmith will be able to explain the situation." she says in a flat tone.

Ace hadn't seen much of Anyone who matched Ness, so there was one of a few options at work here. One: He wasn't in the area. Tokyo was, after all, a huge place. Two: He had discovered that they were onto him and was Actively avoiding them. Three: He Was in the area and he Didn't know t hey were here and they just hadn't seen him yet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Espen also didn't know a certain overwhelmingly powerful Gynoid also hung around the group so fighting was ill advised anyway not that he Wanted something like that to happen.

"I'll see what I can do. I'll have them meet me at my own place I have here, that way worse case scenario they and by proxy if she tells Alister don't know where you are. Could you two excuse me for a moment while I talk to them?"

It was small and petty he knew, but Espen was slightly annoyed since it had barely been a hour. Not even Alister and Prince Kiro needed bodyguards around constantly. Like he didn't know how to take care of himself despite growing up in a much harsher and dangerous enviroment then the one he was in now by not being the strongest, just by his wits. Though people were just looking after him, he still felt cuddled and smothered at times. That's why sometimes he left on his own just long enough for people not to look for him just to get his space.

But again it was silly. Price of fame compared to his old life he supposed.

Reizo  seemed to echo those thoughts. "Man..just feels like we're going in circles." As far as roles went, Reizo knew he was more for the muscle then anything else even though Ace could likely take care of herself extra didn't hurt. Besides Mistie, he was probably the strongest one there but he couldn't say for sure since resting levels were different.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:31 am

Anita nods "Okay. Would you like a lift there?" she asks "I'm pretty sure that Kitt is outside somewhere." she says.

Ace nods "I think you may be right." she mumbles "I have a feeling that This plan of Misties, isn't going to work too well." she grumbles "This city is just Too big."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:36 am

Espen nodded a bit to that. "I think that would be a good idea."

"So maybe we should go regroup with the others then?" Reizo suggested, since it was better then just wandering aimlessly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Anita leads Espen out to an old, unassuming Trans Am "Espen, this is Kitt. Kitt, this is Espen Goldsmith. We'll be taking him to his place in Tokyo to meet a friend." she says to the car.

A red LED light was slowly pulsing left to right "Greeting, Mister Goldsmith..." Kitt says as his passenger door swings open "It's a pleasure to meet you. I have, of course, read all about you and your exploits and accomplishments." he says.

Ace looks around and nods "I agree. This isn't getting us anywhere. If anything, we're even more lost then when we started and nowhere close to finding this Ness character." she points out.

She pulls out her cell and flips it over a few times, then looks over to Reizo "Have you any idea on how to use this contraption?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:49 am

Espen had seen a lot of things in his life but this was a first for him so he was a bit put off guard briefly. "It's nice to meet you. Forgive me but are you actually the car itself or is this a form you take? Just a first for me."

"I think..hang on.."

Reizo took the cell phone and began looking through it. Noreal didn't exactly have this but they did have basically the same thing under a different name. Maybe Mistie's number was in there already.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm

"Not to worry. I am actually use to getting asked that question." Kitt says "As it turns out, I am both. The car is one of the forms I can assume and the other is a bipedal, humanoid robot." he explains.

Anita nods "Yeah, I was blown away when Kitt first transformed. It's quite a sight." she says as she climbs in, the door closing.

"Thank you, Anita." Kitt says, not sounding pleased or anything else, for that matter "If you will both fasten your safety belts, we'll be on out way." he says "Though, if I may ask, where are we going?" he asks.

As it turns out, Mistie's number Was in the phone, as were all of the others. Mistie picks up "Hey Reizo! What's up? Did you find Ness?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:25 pm

Espen gave the directions before setting in himself, this was still taking some getting used to but he really didn't mind. "I assume your someone Ness met on his travels? I don't think earth can make someone like you."

Reizo sighed a bit. "That's the thing. We've been going in circles still so far. Have you guys found anything?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Kitt takes off "That's correct, however, it was, in fact, Humans very similar to these ones who had constructed me." Kitt points out.

"However, their knowledge in hyper-intelligent, polymorphic, cybernetic organisms is much more advance than anything I've seen here." he points out.

Anita eyes Espen "So, if I might ask, what all do you know about Ness and what he does?" she asks.

There was a pause on the other end and a sigh "I know what you mean. Me and Kyle haven't had any luck either. Let's meet back up at the base and come up with a better plan." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum