Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 22 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:36 pm

Amanda nods "I agree. I am quite famished after last night." she says "If I recall correctly, this hotel has a restaurant somewhere. We can get something to eat there." she says, sounding like her old bossy self.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:44 pm

"If you want to go there, we'll go." Adell really didn't care where they ate, food was food to him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Amanda nods "Yes. I wish to dine there." she says "Let me go and see if Cedrick, Anita, and Ness would like to join us." she says "I know that things aren't as smooth with Anita as they once were, but I believe that if you keep at it, things will turn out well." he says as she heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm

"I'll meet you down there."
Adell decided to go ahead and wait at the the place while Amanda got anyone who wanted to come, assuming the others did anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:39 pm

Anita had to bow out, she had a test coming up that she needed to study for and couldn't be bothered, as she had heard from KITT how strict Ness was with his tests. But Cedrick came along.

She looks around "Ironic. Now that I am a free woman, everything looks the same, but at the same time, it looks very different." she says as she takes a seat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:45 pm

"It might be because it being a bit event, its changed your perspective a bit..or something along those lines."
It might be something along those lines. True she didn't act like a prisoner, but did it leave a few things open that weren't before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:06 pm

Cedrick nods "I believe you are correct. Now, for once in my life, have the option to actually live my life however I want..." she says slowly "There is...just one thing I need to deal with, but not right now." she mumbles the sentence.

Amanda was certain that Adell heard her, as she did, but she wasn't going to press the subject. After all, if Cedrick wanted to tell them, she would when he felt like it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:09 pm

While Adell was curious what it was, he didn't press them on the subject about it further. "Not sure what we're going to do after eating, but that's part of the fun. If you want to you're welcome to join us unless you have something to do or don't feel like it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Cedrick thinks for a bit "I believe I shall hang out with you two." she says "There is something I wish to know and I believe that observing you both is the best way to learn what it is I wish to know." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Adell wondered slightly what she was talking about, but she didn't elaborate after the fact so he didn't comment. "Sure. Hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. I'm just gonna play today by ear."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Amanda, however, wanted to know what her sister was planning "What is it you would like to know, that you would be willing to spend the day with someone you use to menace?" she asks, hand on hip.

Cedrick looks over to her sister with a blank look on her face "If you must know, I am curious why you, our mother, and Anita would all have sex with Adell." she points out, just as bluntly as Amanda had "I want is so special about him that it captured all three of your attention."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:04 pm

Adell had expected a lot of different things, but certainly not that. He wasn't sure how Amanda felt about Cedrick still hanging around after that, so that ultimately be up to her. "We'll wasn't expecting that. However, if Amanda is fine with it then its fine by me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:16 pm

Amanda got a 'stuck up' look on her face "I have no problem with it." she says "Even IF yu find out what makes Adell so hot to our family, he would Never d anything with You." she says as she holds the back of her hand to her mouth "HO-HO-HO-HO!!" she laughs.

This effects Cedrick as much as one would have expected. Which is to say, not at all ,and she looks over to Adell "I know you are in a relationship with your daughter, but you Are your own man, right?" she asks "If so, why do you feel the need for permission from others to do something?" she asks, no accusation in her voice, only simple curiosity.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Adell shook his head. "I like to be considerate to the person I'm with and what they're comfortable with. So with these types of things I try to keep that in mind." He did, admittingly have a lot of sexual tension towards Cedrick.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Amanda moves close to Cedrick "So, dead sister, IF you ever find out the secret ot Adell's erotic nature, what are you going to do?" she asks.

Cedrick shrugs "I can not say..." she looks over to Adell "His 'Erotic Nature', as you put it, hasn't effected me so far, so there is a very good chance that it won't." she points out.

She looks over to Amanda "And even if it did, would you be willing to allow him to act upon it?" she asks, then looks to Adell "And what of you? Would you be willing to act on your sexual desires towards me, should they exist?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Adell paused, then decided he may as well answer honestly. "If we're being blunt, then yes." He wasn't arrogant enough to say something wouldn't or would happen but he definitely wouldn't mind. From what he could remember, Cedrick was into rough sex which he was a fan of. He wouldn't be surprised if she was more submissive then Anita during sex, in some ways he noticed they were polar opposites.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Amanda looks over to Adell "Wait, what?" she asks in surprise "You have sexual desires towards Cedrick of all people?" she asks "WHY?" she asks.

Cedrick looks over to Amanda "Maybe he sees me as a real woman, as opposed to the girl that you are?" she says, sounding a Bit insulted by Amanda's words. 

She looks over to Adell "However, I am wondering, what about me are you sexually attracted to?" she asks "Amanda, while more childish in her ways, has roughly the same body type as both myself and Anita." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:22 pm

"It's hard to say." Adell said. "Yes, you and Anita have a similar body type to Amanda but its not exactly the same.  I have feelings for Amanda, so of course to me she's always going to be the most attractive woman in the room. That said, in terms of pure physical attractiveness, everyone is unique like a finger print. That's why you can have people with similar shapes with the same person viewing them, and that same person preferring the other more."

One other thing he supposed was the fact that Cedrick could keep up with him sexually, where Amanda couldn't at least not yet. It would be insenstive to say that of course so that part he kept to himself. Besides that, he knew there was a difference between love making and sex.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Cedrick nods slowly "Unique like a fingerprint', you say..." she says as she looks at her hand "Anita and I have the same fingerprints, but I understand what you mean." she says, looking back at Adell "And that is why I would like to know what makes you so desirable to my mother and sisters. So I shall be following you until something else comes up or I find out." she states "Just go about your daily activities and ignore that I am here."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Adell wasn't sure how that would work but he'd roll with. "Again, that's fine with me." He wasn't sure what he and Amanda were going to do after this but he guessed part of the fun was figuring things out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Amanda frowns "Now just a minuet! You mean you're going to be hanging around us the whole time? At least until you find what it is you're looking for?" she asks.

Cedrick shakes her head as she reaches into the holster pocket for her blaster "No. I am going to follow Adell around until I learn what it is that I am looking for  learn." she corrects "Contrary to what you may believe, Adell's world does Not revolve around you." she points out as she gets a small item from her gun belt and clips it onto her own belt "Besides, with this, you will not even know I am there.".

To make her point, she activates it and shimmers fo a bit before disappearing mostly from sight. All that was left, was a slight ripple in the light when she moved.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Adell blinked a bit. "..Some type of cloaking device. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised.."

He shook his head. "It doesn't bother me though. Are you about done eating?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Amanda nods slowly, not having touched her food "Yes. Let's find ourselves something to do for the day." she says.

To Cedrick, it almost sounded like a command, but she was sure Adell wouldn't see it like that. However, it Did beg the question, what Did Amanda, a demi-god, do with her time? She wasn't here to study or anything.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Adell didn't see it as a command, perception was key which is why it was important more so how you looked or sounded, then your actual intent at times. "How about visiting Samantha and Yulina? I know Yulina has been pestering mom to spend time with you and it would make Sammy's day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:07 pm

Amanda, honestly, wasn't too crazy about Samantha or Yulina. She Knew they both meant well, but she just wanted to spend time with Adell "Very well. Though, how shall we get there?" she asks, reminding them that KITT was no longer with them for the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum