Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 12 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Namey Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:27 am

Amanda was truly touched by what Samantha had said.Even her own mother hadn't said words that kind to her. Still, she was confused by one little detail "Wait, so Babette Didn't tell you about the reason I had to leave?" she asks, then sighs. Amanda bet Babette had tried to make a deal for the information. Whatever it was, Amanda was sure she didn't want to know.

she sighs "Well, as you now know, we three give off chaotic waves of energy, right?" she asks, but doesn't really wait for an answer, since they Just covered this topic "Well, that energy effects people differently, though most it usually has the same effect on, odd I know, but that's how it works." sh mumbles the last part.

She clears her throat "Anyway, those with little chaos in their lives, it tries to bring it to them by way of their own actions. There are two ways to get rid of it, either give into the chaos, or have my mother take it away. The more orderly one's life, the more the chaos will effect them. In the case of Adell, he's trying too hard to resist the chaos, which is only making it's effect on him that much stronger." she points out.

"It's only a matter of time before the chaos starts to effect you in a similar way and Yulina as well, once she gets older. because as of now, she's too young and pure of heart to be effected by much of anything, really." she finishes "So you see, that's why I chose to leave. Because I could see what my presents was doing to Adell and soon you and I didn't want it to be a burden." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:23 am

Ah, so that was the crux of it.

"You wouldn't be a burden to me or Adell for something you can't help, its just apart of who you are. We can always find ways around it. In Adell's case, he's being more honest about a few things with himself . He misses you a lot, we all do. I think the other problem is no one ever talked and just let it simmer. To key to any healthy relationship whether its business, frirnedship or whatever is comminucation. Just that bit you said helps a lot."

Samantha was careful with her wording, due to Yulina but Amanda would understand what she was talking about. "I'm more worried about you said threats being around Yulina, but again we can figue something out. Just remember, we're family and I'll do my best to support any decision you decide to make. If you change your mind you know where to find us."

Yulina felt she and her mother were about to leave, so before then she rummaged in her pack and gave Amanda one of her DVD's. "It's one of mine but I want you to keep it because its special okay?" She said, as if she was giving away some gold
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:31 am

Amana takes the 'gift' from Yulina and watches the two leave. She still felt sad, but this was probably the last time she would ever see them. Of course she knew where they lived, but she wasn't one to make any sort of first move. To her, people had to prove themselves to her by coming to Her and no the other way around. It was clear that Samantha and Yulina wanted her back, but even if his mother told him to wait, if Adell wanted her to hang around, he would have come as well, despite what Sam said. After all, he was a grown man

She sets the dvd on the coffee table and sits back down. She had no real intentions of watching it. It looked super girly and she simply wasn't into that sort of thing. She would ask others about it later, so that If she ever met Yulina again, she could talk with he about it on some level.

Cedrick comes wandering out of her room and sits back down as Anita comes back out of the kitchen again, having retreated back to it when the serious talking started going down./ She had another plate full of mini subs. It was for all three of them and while Amanda and Regina really didn't consider her part of their family, Cedrick did and that was good enough for her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Adell came a bit later, knocking on the door. He knew it was potentially a drama filled episode from what his mother said as Regina was unhappy with him at the moment and Anita was disapointed but she never asked what it was. But it was something he had to do, and if nothing else for Samantha and Yulina's sake. Regardless of how things may have been with them, it shouldn't dictate having them in or out of their lives or not.

It would help if he at least knew what exactly he did wrong this time to upset them both, more so Anita.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Amanda as feeling mentally drained and Anita was stuffing her face, so Cedrick wanders over to the front door and opens it. She couln't say that she was exactly surprised to see Adell, seeing as how his other made it clear that he wasn't to come over here. But the, she could have changed her mind. Most people usually did that.

And while Cedrick, herself, didn't have any problem with Adell showing up, an she knew that Amanda wouldn't have any real problem wit it, Anita would be another story. The young woman in question started to choke on a piece of a sub sandwich when she seen Adell standing in the door way.

Cedrick payed her no mind, knowing tat he wouldn't die because of it. Cedrick regarded Adell with her usual cold look "I assume that you are here to see my sister. The question is, does she want to see you?" she asks, then looks over her shoulder at Amanda, who was helping Anita.

After a minuet of helping Anita not die, she looks up and nods to Cedrick, who was standing guard like a bulldog, not letting Adell even think about coming in. Then she moves a side "A fair warning: Hurt either of my sisters and I am certain you know what will follow." she says as she goes back over to the couch.

Anita was glaring daggers at Adell and looked like she was moments from lashing out at him, but said nothing. Amanda walks over to him "Hello, Adell. I can only assume you're here because of what Samantha told you. About us Chaos Devils and what we do." she says, nodding to Cedrick and Anita "And you probably know that was the main reason I left. Was because I didn't want to cause you or your family any problems and that's exactly what would have happened, if I had stayed." she points out,
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:30 pm

Truth was, Adell found the place on his own. Samantha didn't say anything but by talking to her he was able to piece things together on his own. Anita was pissed at him for whatever reason. The only thing he could think of is how he left, but he had left like that because Regina had said it was better that way.

Why though he wasn't sure, he hadn't planned on leaving this dimension and therfore never coming back, like Monica had because she had been tired of this place and the people in it. Or rather certain people, but definitely not everyone.

"That might be true but me, mom and Yulina don't care about that, we didn't even know it was a thing until now. Besides, if its something that effects just about everyone, its just something they'll have to learn to deal with if you're part of their lives in any form. It might have issues, but it doesn't mean it causes bad things to happen constantly right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Amanda shakes her head "No, it doesn't Just cause bad things to happen. It causes chaotic things to happen and that's pretty much open to the imagination." she says. She looks over to her sisters "Would it be alright if Adell stayed the night? I would like a chance to talk with him in private." she says.

Cedrick doesn't look up from her reading "I have no problem with this. Though I believe that Anita will." she says and sure enough, Anita was still glaring daggers at Adell. She gathers her things up and heads to her room, after grabbing another sandwich and something to drink.

Amanda watcher her go "You really hurt her with how you treated her when you last spoke. That wasn't anger you were seeing, but pain." she says, then looks back to Adell "Also, are you going to be alright with your new family, should you decide that you wish to stay?" she asks.

"Because you know that you are now, if even indirectly, related to me, right?" Cedrick asks, finally looking up from her reading and locks her emotionless, grey eyes on Adell's.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:36 am

The last time he spoke to Anita, far as he could remember things had been civil, so he had been thinking it was the leaving part. Ness had said he would take care of it, but probably still hadn't gone as smoothly considering. He would have to try to talk to them again to make amends if they let him. If not, he'd leave her alone and she wouldn't ever seen him again if that's what she wanted.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. As for Anita..I'll have to talk to them if they let me, if not I'll respect their wishes and just leave them alone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:16 pm

Cedrick wasn't paying Anita any mind. Though she had a feeling why her sister was upset with Adell...again. But that wasn't her problem. She had no problems with Adell, not unless he started something and even then, she was certain he could handle the situation.
"So, what do you intend to do now?" she asks, her question directed at both Adell and Amanda.

Amanda shrugs slightly "I plan on staying with you guys for a bit longer, then I might rejoin Samantha. I must admit, I am curious about how Ness's plan will unfold." she says.

Cedrick and Amanda look over to Adell, awaiting his answer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:39 pm

"I'll be here for now. I just got here and there are some things I need to do." Besides talking to Amanda, there was Anita. He couldn't just leave things as is without at least trying. Whatever it was it was his fault.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Amanda was secretly happy to hear that Adell was staying. But the bad news was, it wasn't up to her if he was allowed to stay or not. It was up to Cedrick. And given their history, Cedrick might not want Adell around.

Amanda turns to Cedrick "It's alright if Adell stays, isn't it?" she asks. If she said no, then Amanda would get her own room and lt Adell stay there. She had enough money.

Cedrick looks up from her reading "If he wishes to stay, that is his decision. However, both he and you will have to share a room." she says and points to the room that Espen and Jennifer were in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:45 am

Adell wasn't sure if he would be allowed to stay or not, if he had to he would have to make work with whatever. Anita probably wasn't too happy that he was here though, but that was a given. He honestly had no issues with Cedrick anymore, once she had a come around, he had been willing to start over.

"That's fine if Amanda is fine with it, I'm used to sharing rooms with people." He was going have to call Samantha a bit after or so before he likely went to bed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:22 am

Amanda wasa bit embarrassed at the moment. The thought of a lady like her sharing a room with a boy? What would her mother say? *I would say 'Go for it!', but that's just me.* her mother answers her unspoken question.

It Did irritate her when her mother did that, but at the same time,it made her feel safe, because she knew her mother was looking over her. Amanda nods after a time "Very well. But we shall share the room equally and we'll have no funny business." she says.

Ness comes wandering into the apartment after being away for most of the day. Cedrick gets up to greet Ness "Welcome back. Some of us were starting to worry about your lengthy absents." she says. Which was a lie or sorts. Amana didn't care if Ness was gone or not and Anita knew he could take care of himself.

Ness nods, feeling tired "I appreciate it. Thanks." he says as he passes Adell, nodding to him,as if he's always been there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:15 pm

"Yeah, that's fine."
He wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to do. Ness passed them by moments later, looking slightly tired from the long day but he let him be. He could always talk to them tomorrow when they were well rested.

It did occur to him Ness had never met his mother and Yulina, not really anyway. He doubted it would happen unless Ness came around or the two of them came here. That was unlikely too as they wouldn't stay over unnanounced and this place was hurting for room as is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:59 pm

Cedrick was thinking the same thing. That they needed a different room, a bigger one to accommodate everyone. She would see how things turn out tonight, before she bothered Ness with this subject. Though, there was a good chance the same thought had already crossed Ness's mind.

Ness looks over to Adell "Have you been using that Manado I gave you or did you completely forget about it?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:58 am

Adell shook his head. "I haven't had a chance to use it because we didn't run into any trouble along the way. Do you need it back?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Ness shakes his head "I don't have much use for weapons" he says "No, the reason I ask if you've been using the Manado, is because, as you may recall, I said it needs to become accustom to your powers and your basic genetic structure so it can be used to it's fullest ability." he explains.

He pulls out a glove with a small key pad seemingly built into it, after putting it on, he taps a few keys on it and holds out is hand and out of nowhere, the Manado starts to appear from subspace in thousands of small, digital cubes that were very rapidly falling into place to form the blade.

"This i what the Manado looks like when it's inactive." he says as blue energy starts to cycle through the hilt and the round circle in the middle and down the bladed part, which the bottom half suddenly slides down and back as the top half does the same and a five foot blue blade of energy comes shooting out of he middle!

"And this is what it looks like when it's Active." he says "With it, you can become stronger, faster, jump higher, take more hits, even heal yourself. However, the blade needs to first become accustom to your physiology. Otherwise..." the Manado suddenly deactivates, the blade snapping shut as the blue energy disappears ""It won't work" he finishes, handing it over to Adell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:43 am

Adell took it back. "To be perfectly honest, me neither. I don't know how to use a sword or any kind of weapon in any kind of fight. I more just had it as back up, in case my normal abilties aren't enough." Which was most of the time in past experience.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Ness sighs with a frown while shaking his head "And that's where your current line of thinking will be your end, or someone whom you care for. he says "Have you ever played and RPGs as a kid? Do you recall that they always use some kind of weapon in addition to their natural abilities?" he asks "It's like that. To be a real force on the battlefield you need to have a weapon by your side, incase your abilities aren't enough." he points out "As for not knowing how to use a sword, I can teach you how to use a two handed sword." he offers. It wouldn't be the first time he would have taught someone to use a weapon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Adell really didn't like weapons, but he guessed they had a point and he rather not have something happen to someone he cared about if he could avoid it. "I'll learn if you're willing to teach."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:56 pm

Ness nods "Good to know. Now, are you absolutely certain? I ask, because my method of teaching is a bit... different than what most would consider traditional training." he says. He also takes off the glove and hands it to Adell "Also, you're going to need this. As you seen,it can all the Manado to it no matter where you are. Unless there's a dampening field in the area you use it." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:05 pm

"Yeah I'm fine with it. Anything worth doing doesn't just fall into your lap." Adell took the glove back, he still wasn't used to the whole thing but it worked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:42 pm

Ness nods "Well, this time it does." he says as he places a hand on Adell's head and a flood of information suddenly flashes through Adell's mind and in the span of a second, Adell had learned ten years of two-handed swordsmanship "There. Your training is complete as far as I'm concerned. You're now intermediate skill level at two-handed swords.The rest of your training is up to you." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:01 am

Adell being taken back was a understatement, it seemed like Ness could do just about everything under the sun. "..We'll that's different. I think I'm gonna head to bed to let everything sink in."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Amanda watches Adell leave for their room, then looks back to Ness "What exactly did you do to him?" she asks, wondering if she should be alarmed by what this Ness fellow can do.

Ness simply shrugs "I transfered some of my files on two-handed swordsmanship from my hard drive to Adell's hard drive." he says.

Amanda frowns "You mean you shared your memories with Adell? Isn't that dangerous?" she asks.

Ness shakes his head "No. I didn't share my memories. I shared my knowledge. Memories and knowledge are two different things as far as the brain is concerned and once you have a good understanding of how the brain works, you can do wonders with it if you also kno how to use telepathy, like I do." he explains.

"In other words Adell just learned how to use a sword in a second, in what would have taken him at least ten years otherwise and it's all thanks to my skills with telepathy." he points out.

This didn't exactly put Amanda at ease, but she simply nods, bids Ness a good night, then heads to her shared room with Adell. Once inside, she closes the door and turns to Adell "That Ness fellow, he really freaks me out." she mumbles [clor=cyan]"If he can implant memories or 'Knowledge' into a person's mind, what else can he do to a person's mind?"[/color] she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum