Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 21 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Adell made his way over. "Hey. Just came to check on you, everything okay? Where is Yulina?"

Samantha looked up. "Oh, hello Adell. I'm fine just have some things to think about. Your little sister is fine, she's just spending the night over her friends. I'm trying to be more social instead more of of  a hermit like I have been in recent years. Don't worry about me, go and have fun."

He did talk with them a bit longer before coming back to the others Samantha not too far behind. "She was wondering if its all right she'd hang out with us in this place for the night if its cool with everyone else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Ness nods "The more the merrier!" he says, holding out a hand to Samantha "Welcome to our little group, Samantha. Feel free to tell us all about Adell's embarrassing childhood." he chuckles.

Ness basically answered for everyone. He knew that Amanda wouldn't mind, still being a Bit buzzed, and Anita also wouldn't mind. She seemed to like the older woman, and Cedrick simply didn't care.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:09 pm

Samantha shook his hand when Ness offered and smiled faintly. "I could but for the night I'm not going to embarrass him too much. Are any of you planning on singing tonight or just hanging out?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:13 pm

Ness brings Samantha's hand to his lips and kisses the back of it "You bet we plan on singing. With a beautiful woman such as yourself, how could we Not entertain you?" he says as he lets Samantha's hand go [color=orange]"Come on, team! Let's go tear this up!"[/color;
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:37 pm

At least Adell's friend had good manners, but it was her first time meeting Ness after all so she didn't really know them just yet.

"Uh.. so who's gonna go first?" Adell asked, if no one else did he'd go.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:10 am

Anita jumps up "I'll go first!" she says. If she was anything like Cedrick, she wouldn't be able to hold a tune in a bucket. Ness had a feeling that Amanda was a singer. She just Looked like one. Samantha, he wasn't too sure, but he had a Very good hunch that Adell was like Cedrick and Anita.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:14 am

Adell wasn't sure if anyone could sing here besides his mother since she was literally the only person he knew for sure. He didn't think so but he could very well be wrong, so he'd let Anita go first then go if no one else offered to get his turn out the way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Anita takes the stage first, and as assumed, she wasn't too good of a singer. But that didn't stop her from having fun. She offers Cedrick the chance to take the stage, but Cedrick turns it down. While she would join the group in celebration, she would not sing. She saw no point in it. So, Anita offers Adell his chance to shine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Adell at this point decided why the hell not and did his thing..which wasn't too good as to be expected. It was probably because at least a decent amount were buzzed anyone thought it was any good. When it was done he offered it to Amanda, in case she wanted to sing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Amanda did, indeed, wish to sing. If nothing else, to show everyone what a singing voice Should sound like. She selects her song and goes at it. It was one of Athena Asamiya's songs, and Amanda sang it like she wrote it herself.

Once she finishes up, she clears her throat and holds the mic out for whomever wanted it. Ness shakes his head "Oh no thanks." he says with a chuckle "While I have a nice and deep singing voice, I don't believe that I can stack up against yours." he says to Amanda.

Cedrick wasn't sure how much of that as true. After all, singing was a skill like everything else. Some people were naturally talented, and others worked fo their talent. Ness had over five-hundred years to perfect his singing talents. So chances were good that he didn't want to upstage Amanda.

Amanda had a slightly smug look on her face "I wouldn't worry about it. Not many have the pure natural talent of song like I do." she holds the mic over to Samantha "Do you care to give it a try?"" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:08 pm

Samantha mulled it over briefly before accepting. "Its been a while but I'll give it a try." She excused herself before going over to sing herself. She had a deeper voice then Amanda, which went without saying but otherwise she had a pleasant singing voice in her own right.

Once that was done she came from down the stage. "Thanks for that. I think that's pretty much everyone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Ness nods, clapping "Indeed it was and might I add, everyone who sang tonight had a wonderful voice in their own way." he says.

Anita looks at her watch "And just in time too. Our hour is almost up." she says, stifling a yawn "And just in time. I'm kinda tired." she says.

Cedrick nods "I believe we all could use a good nights rest." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Adell was fine with that, they had done a lot of things for the night so they could rest for the morning, though, personally he wasn't too tired. He probably would be once he sat still enough in one place on the bed long enough anyway.

At this Samatha saw this as her cue as she didn't want to overstay her welcome and cram into the hotel with everyone else."Hm. I'll let you four go then. It was nice meeting you for the first time Ness."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Ness nods with a smile "Miss Kronos, the pleasure is truly mine." he says with a slight bow "It's not often I meet a woman as, intriguing as you" he comments "Take care of yourself and I hope we meet again some day." he says. While this was the first time they've met, Ness Had, of course, heard of Samantha before. In fact, Ness was the reason they were alive again. So he had no doubts that Adell had mentioned him to his mother.

It doesn't take Ness, Anita, and Cedrick long to get back to the hotel. Ness was almost done with his work here. He just needed to put the finishing touches on the space station and talk with Calvine and he was finished and Humanities future was secured. He was getting ready for bed, when he got the sense that he was needed somewhere, but not Right at this moment. *Tomorrow. It's some time tomorrow.* he thinks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Today had been Very eventful in its own way, but Adell was glad at least things with Anita had settled down. While the thing with Ness was interesting he wasn't sure what he was going to do after, though it was fine since he was used with going with the flow of things.

He did wonder if Ness left if Cedrick would go with him again or stay here. Judging by how things were being set up, she was going to be tied down here, at least for a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:41 pm

As night turned to day, Ness was up and about. As were Cedrick was as well. Anita was still asleep, which was odd for her. Ness believed she drank more than she let on.

He looks over to Cedrick "I'll be heading out for a bit. Stuff to do and all. I'll be back some time later tonight." he says as he grabs his backpack with Good Ol' Joe Slugger and heads out.

((Ness is out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Adell woke up early but let Amanda sleep, she probably needed to rest after her first time with liquor after all. He knew headaches and such could come a bit after.. In the mean time while she rested up he decided to get cleaned up and take a shower to get that out the way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Amana was already awake and was doing quite well, despite all she drank last night. She had healed herself after she woke up, cleansing herself of all the bad stuff, so she was fine. She didn't know what she wanted to do now. She had one everything, and more, that she had set out to do and she no longer had any real reason to stay on Earth, save for gathering followers and getting stronger, to show her mother that she's a better choice to take over. Better than Cedrick, who can't even gain power by gathering followers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Adell saw Amanda was out and about, he was glad she was doing all right. "Morning Amanda. How are you feeling now? Better?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Amanda nods "Oh yes. Never better." she says in her peppy tone, as if last night never happened "I feel I should ask, but I've been doing some thinking and what are plans for the future?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Adell thought about it a bit. "To be honest, I'm not sure. I'd want to do other things of course but I haven't figured out what. The only immediate plan I had in mind was to see if Kyoko is all right since I'm not sure what happened to then. But that's more a goal then long term."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Amanda nods slowly "Well, if it's a quiet life you're looking for, than you no doubt know that as long as you're with me or one of my sisters, a quiet life will Always elude you." she points out "So, with that in mind, I believe you should plan your future around having some excitement in your life."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:59 pm

"That reminds me. Why is Regina's realm so calm? Shouldn't it be a lot more chaotic given what she is?" Adell pointed out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Amanda thinks for a bit "It's hard to put into words that makes sense to most people." she starts "But as a Fallen Goddess of Chaos, what would be more chaotic to her, than a realm of order and peace?" she asks "remember, she's a 'Fallen' Goddess. A Devil, if you will, her realm is a punishment to her for, uh, something I'm not allowed to talk about." she mumbles the last part "If you want to know the whole story, it's best to ask her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:27 pm

"I'll leave it be, I don't wanna bring up old wounds and she's allowed to have her secrets. If she wants to tell me she will. Anyway, we should probably get something to eat so we'll be ready for the day." Adell was a bit hungry, but not as much as normal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum