Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 23 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:12 pm

It was a good thing Adell didn't hear that, but more to the point he did realize something else along the way. "Its not that far where we couldn't travel there ourselves. I need to see if they're even home before we travel all the way there."

He got his phone and dialed, first the cell phone, then the home phone but he didn't get a response. "Odd. Guess they must be busy so it'll have to wait. How much have you seen of Tokyo? We could go for a day in the city."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:53 pm

At was at this point, that Cedrick uncloaked herself "Does that not raise any alarms with you?" she asks "The chances of both phones being busy at the same time are quite high" she points out "I would suggest heading over there to make sure they are alright. Better safe then sorry, after all."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Adell didn't think it was anything, since the cell phone went straight to her messages meant she likely just didn't want to be bothered. Though Cedrick could be right and there Could be something to it.

He turned to Amanda, then to Cedirck. "Do either of you know how to teleport? Maybe we could get there at least half way if not the exact place."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Cedrick nods "Yes. I do." she says as she places a hand on Adell's shoulder.

Amanda grabs Adell's arm as well "I'm coming too." she says.

Cedrick shrugs "As you wish." she says, then all three of them disappear in a swirl of fire and reappear outside of Samantha's home.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:16 pm

When Adell got there with the others, he decided to go straight to the door and knocked. At first nothing happened and for a moment he thought no one was there, but a bit after a somewhat tired looking Samantha opened the door. "Morning. I didn't expect you coming this early."

"Yeah, sorry if we woke you up just wanted to check on you since you didn't pick up." Adell says.

Though tired, Samantha was happy to have them come to check on her. "Thank you, but I'm fine. My kind need solar energy from time to time or we get sluggish, but in our 'other' form. The problem is its too big and would attract the wrong kind of attention, so its why I've been a bit more lethargic as of late. Its nothing too serious."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:18 am

Amanda was happy they were fine, but she wondered why Cedrick, of all people, was insistent on them making sure they were okay.

"Well, I suppose we Could see if mother would let you use her realm to recharge, but it would have to be quick. Anyone without demon or devil blood in their veins will be trapped there after a little bit." Amanda suggests.

"Or, we could think of something that does not involve being stranded in a realm of eternal torment." Cedrick says "Like, say, going to the mountains?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:25 am

Adell had thought it was people in general that weren't native, but seemed like he was wrong with that idea of Regina's realm.

Samantha wasn't sure about the first one, but the second one she had done before. "I have gone to the mountains before when I had the same problem, I just haven't gotten recently recharged because of circmastances and not needing it. I'll do it today, take me about an hour or so to reach."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:33 am

Cedrick shakes her head "Or less. I can take you there and back within seconds." she says "That is how we had gotten here as quickly as we had between the phone call and now." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:45 am

Samantha normally did like asking for help, not because of pride but simply because she didn't like burdening people with her problems. There were at times when she knew that became counter productive, something she felt she may need to work on. "All right. I'm fine with going this way. Teleport?"

Adell nodded. "Yeah, it is, just the flavor is different." He was surprised Cedrick was going out of her way to help when she didn't have to, but he was grateful none the less.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:44 pm

Cedrick ad her reasons for helping out, though if asked, it's anyone's guess if she would say why. She nods to Samantha "We may leave when ever you are ready."

Amanda would have to ask Cedrick about where she learned to teleport and if it were possible for her to learn and even more important, if Cedrick could teleport to Mother's realm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:01 pm

Samantha moved closer so they could teleport to the mountain range, besides the recharge she was rather eager to stretch her legs metaphorically speaking. Her humanoid form was her 'true' form so to speak but she still at times needed to relax in the other one.

Once they did reach the mountain range, and Samantha felt this place was secure enough, she backed up slightly. "Give me a moment."

It had been years since she bothered, silly as it sounded she was worried she'd somehow forget; even if that was impossible since it was like riding a bike. Her form glowed gold as it began to expand in shape and size, dying down to reveal a large gold dragon with scales that seemed to reflect off the sun.

It felt good, but odd at the same time. Never the less, she made sure her wings were folded so they weren't in the way or knock anyone over if she moved. "That's much better. Thank for taking me, I know you didn't have to." Her voice actually sounded the same, but deeper.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:14 pm

Cedrick nods. She had a few questions, but she wasn't sure if she should ask them or not. Still, it didn't hurt to ask "I was wondering, where do your cloths go when you transform?" she asks.

She was also thinking about changing as well, but she Really didn't have a reason to do so. Plus, she was saving that for a 'Special' occasion.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:22 pm

Samantha thinks for a moment from what she could remember. "Traditional transforming you would rip clothes, but this is more magical in nature hence the glowing. The clothes seem to go into some sort of private space. I honestly can't remember the exact mechanics of it."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:37 pm

That didn't make any kind of sense to Cedrick. The magical nature would only be in the transformation, which would be great seeing as how it's completely changing the form on one being into another, and not on what to do with the clothes the being was wearing.

"Tell me, what is it like, being related to a serial killer, such as myself?" she asks "Am I someone you would want hanging around your daughter?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:47 pm

The older woman felt there was a reason Cedrick was asking this question, after all she typically wasn't around in the same circle so to speak. "I've seen and been through a lot to get a general gauge of people. From what Adell told me, and what little I could observe, you are a changed person. Not to mention one of my friends who is no longer with us had a violent past. If nothing else, everyone deserves a second chance. So yes I'm fine with you hanging around."

Almost everyone anyway... SShe thought morbidly to herself but pushed the thought away.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Cedrick was about to say something, when the sound of massive wings flapping drew her attention. They sounded like bat wings, and they were getting closer. She was certain Samantha heard this as well, but even still "We are about to have company." she says.

Within minuets, a massive Undead Dragon lands a little ways from the two, sending up a small cloud of dark purple smoke, which cased the plants around it to die almost instantly!

The dragon looks from Cedrick, to Samantha "Ah...I was correct..." the dragon almost whispers in a deep, raspy voice "Such beauty, I had only ever seen it on one other." he growls as he takes a step towards Samantha, sending small puffs of deadly poison up with each step "I am Vaazlahkol. May I have your name?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Just my luck. Why now?

Samantha was weary of the creature the moment they came into view, the energy she felt from them didn't feel any better either. While outwardly relaxed, she was tensed up and ready at a moments notice. Despite their power, she'd defend herself and even Cedrick to the best of her ability if it came to it.

Being undead instantly put very negative feelings into Samantha with Noreal history and all. So that didn't help either.

"..Samantha." She said slowly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 pm

((Since Vaazlakol has devine Ki, it can't be sensed. He Is, after all, the God of Death and Unlife on Bow's world.))

Vaazlakol gets a wicked grin on his undead face "Samantha...such a wonderful name, for such a beautiful creature..." he says as he stops, eyeing Sam "But it seems...my appearance, disturbs you." he points out "Would my freconus form be better?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:53 pm

(Yeah, but Bow felt his power. People sensed Dende's as well and Kami's prior, so its inconsistent)

Samantha just wanted the creature away from her, but she was smart enough to avoid a fight with a complete unknown if she could help it so she'd be cautious and diplomatic. "..I don't know what that is, but if its like what I am, then yes."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:01 pm

((That was, of course, before I knew that devine Ki couldn't be detected, so that's where the inconsistency ended, since I started applying it to all devine beings, such as Will and others. Demis like Cedrick, Ramona, and Abraxus can still ave their energy be felt, since they aren't full god/devil.))

Cedrick takes a step forwards "No. You sall be leaving and you will never bother this woman or her family ever again." she states "And if you refuse to leave, I shall Make you leave." she says as the gem at the base of her throat and the ones on her wrists start to glow a deep blood red.

Vaazlakol chuckles "Child, leave before you get hurt. The grown ups are taking." he says, a deadly serious look in his eyes, which was a stark contrast to the empty look in Cedrick's.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Samantha knew Cedrick was strong in her own right, but dragons of any race, especially experienced and strong ones weren't to be taken lightly even by strong people. Her intuition told her this creature was one and it had been too long since she fought one herself of any type, to say she was rusty after decades would be a understatement.

She really didn't want Cedrick to get hurt ultimately and she put others before herself. She tried a diplomatic way to get out of this, if possible just for practically sake if nothing else. "There isn't an need to fight. I'm flattered in your interest but I'll have to pass for now."

Hopefully her other hunch was right about the unknown being possibly having gentlman qualities, which means he'd hopefully respect her wishes.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Vaazlakol nods his rotting head "For now." he spreads his wings "I shall endeavor to win your favor. Until next we meet." he says as he jumps into the air and flies off, trailing a cloud of poison behind him.

Cedrick watches Vaazlakol fly off, then looks over to Samantha "I was in little to no danger and could have defeated him." she says "And now he shall return and bring that poison with him." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:26 pm

"You don't know what they're capable of, so how can you be certain he wasn't an threat? Unless you met them before, but didn't sound like it. I don't know what they could do and that dragon was clearly unatural." Samantha decided it was time to transform back so she did so. [color=gold"I also couldn't sense their energy which was very...concerning."[/color]
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Cedrick nods "That is because he was a devine creature of some kind and it does not matter what he could do. I could have beaten him and he would not have bothered you or your family." she points out.

She holds out her hand "What is done, is done. Shall we leave?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Samantha sighed and moved closer. "May as well. I'm ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum