Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 19 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:36 am

Adell hoped they were able to find them soon, but Kitt could take care of himself but still it was odd he hadn't found their way back home by now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:45 pm

After a few minuets, Cedrick gets a text from Ness. He had found KITT, but he told the others to wait back at the hotel and that he would fill them in when he got back. To Cedrick, they didn't have much a choice, since they didn't know where either of them were. So Cedrick heads back in and, after a bit, Amanda does as well.

Both young women were waiting in Ness' apartment when Ness finally comes back. He had what looked like energon on his shirt. He has a neutral look on his face as he walks in. Amanda jumps up "Where's KITT? Is that some kind of Transformer blood on your shirt?" she asks. She was clearly concerned about KITT

Ness gets himself a water "KITT was attacked and hurt pretty badly by the Decepticons after he left you both. In fact, hat was the reason he had left in the first place." he says "He go a message from the Cons saying that if he didn't show up at a certain location, the would start attacking Humans. KITT knew it was a trap and called the other Autobots, but they got there too late, or just in time, however you look at it." he explains.

Amanda gets a dark look on her face "Is KITT dead?" she asks in an even tone, much like Cedrick.

Ness shakes his head "No. Tumbler got to his location just in time to drive the Cons off and provide aid to KITT. That saved his life, but he's in very bad shape. I had him shut down while I look for or make the parts needed to fully repair him." he says "Which means, my next invention has to be a replicator. A damn good one at that." he mumbles to himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Adell was a bit relieved Kitt was alive, but he wished he could help in a more direct way instead of just being on the side lines. "I can't help with tech related stuff, but would your friend Calvine be able to help you make them faster?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Ness nods "Possibly. But he has his own things to do at the moment. Which is why I haven't been bothering him." Ness, of course, was referring to the impending launch of Calvine's NS-5 robot line, which if handled correctly, would make him stupidly rich.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:20 pm

That was fair. "We'll, if there's anything I can do to help however small it is, just let me know." That was probably the best he could do for now since it was out of his expertise. He didn't know to help fix normal flesh and blood people, never mind those like KITT.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Ness nods slowly "He shut himself down and I put him in subspace storage. That'll keep him preserved until I can properly fix him." he says.

Cedrick walks over to Ness "KITT will be fine. You have fixed him up once and now you have more to help you this time." she says, referring to the other Autobots.

Ness nods again "You're right. KITT will be fine. Come one, let's find Anita and get this party started." he says, looking over to Amanda and Adell "You both are welcome to join as well, if you want." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Adell could go either way, though he didn't want his presence to mess things up and bring down the mood since wasn't exactly Anita's favorite person at the moment. "I'm cool whatsever Amanda decides since I just want to spend time with them right now.But when you have a minute, you think you can check my mind to see if it got messed with? I have some time missing since that ninja encounter missing a bit back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Ness nods and wanders over to Adell and just stands in front of him. After a minuet of simply staring at Adell with his normal expression, Ness nods "Yup. Your memory has been messed with." he says, simply "It as when you were fighting with Anita and Hitomi. After a ew others jumped in to help and it became apparent that you were going to win against them, you were whammied by the Tsukuyomi. Which is a Very powerful genjutsu that can oly be broken by someone of greater skill and power." he says "After that, your memory picks up like normal." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Adell wasn't too surprised, at least after everything that happened. "So how exactly did I get out is the question if they put me through that. Anita only got out because you found and helped them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Ness peeks around in Adell's mind a bit more for the answers he was seeking "As far as I can tell, they let you go because of your connection to some very powerful people, namely a certain Dark Goddess..." he says "They kept Anita for the same reason...which doesn't make any sense..." he mumbles the last part.

He, then, shakes his head an takes step back from Adell "The main reason they ve you the whammy, was because you seemed to pieced together what was happening, who you were fighting, and who was responsible, and since they couldn't kill you for risk of inciting the wrath of a deity, they erased that part of your memory." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Adell slowly nodded. "..I guess that makes sense. But enough for that for now. Its suppose to be a celebration, the heavy stuff can wait."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Ness nods "Damn straight it is!" he claps Adell roughly on the back, much like he does with Calvine. He was even thinking of inviting Cal, but he knew his friend was much too busy. In fact, Ness Should be working on the space station, but that could wait. Right now, it's Party time!

"Okay, let's go find Anita and head to a bar and get sloberknockered tonight!" he says, raising a fist.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Adell was going to bring up the fact most of the group looked like teenagers but decided against it. After all if there was a way around it Ness did, though he had no interest in drinking himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Teenage drinking was the one thing that happened all the time in Japan, so Ness wasn't worried about. It was finding Anita and keeping both her and Cedrick from getting drunk. Cedrick was a lightweight when it came to drinking and he was sure Anita was the same way. He wasn't too sure about Amanda, but he was pretty sure Adell could hold his booze​ and Ness himself certainly could.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Drinking wasn't something Adell had too much interest in, though just this once he'd drink a little bit really not too much. Besides taste he was turned off by the idea of not being yourself completely when under some influence. Or to some, it was just other aspects of yourself coming out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Ness stops, puts a finger to his forehead, then points in a direction after a second "Anita is in that direction." he says as he starts off.

Cedrick looks over to Ness "I was wondering, I have seen you do that exact same thing a few times, but I have never asked what it is you do. The same thing goes for when you randomly tap object when we are in some place new." she says.

Ness raises an eye brow "Every single person on this here plant of Earth has a brain wave that is unique to them. I zero in on those brain waves." he explains "It's kinda like what Professor Xavier does with Cerebro, but on a moe individual basis." he says.

"As for what I do when we enter a new place, I'm using my PK abilities to map the area and locate anything hidden, such as items or people. Kinda like my version of echo location."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Adell only paid vague attention, though he figured he might as well ask. "Have you ever actually met Xavier?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Ness nods slowly "Yes. I've actually met three different versions of Charles Xavier and two of them helped me to better understand my PK abilities. The other one, ell, that's a long story." he says as he nods "There's Anita. Hold up, I'll go talk to her." he says as he heads over to Anita, who was sitting back, enjoying the afternoon.

Cedrick looks over to Amanda "I d not believe I have ever asked before, but what is your opinion on Ness?" she asks, then looks over to Adell "This question applies to you as well." she says.

Amanda thinks for a bit "He Seems like a fool at times and most of what he says seems like falsehoods and made up stories aimed to impress us." she starts "But mother warned me to Not take him lightly and Never to get into a fight with him, for some reason." she says, eyeing Ness in the distance, talking to Anita "From all that i have seen of Ness, however, I would say there's a grain of truth to what he says. His stories still seem fake, though." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Adell wasn't sure why Cedrick was asking in the first place but he did answer. "Ness is a good person, but he does have an ego at times. He actually used to be much more rougher around the edges but unless its just me it feels like he mellowed out on that front. He makes mistakes and such like everyone else but he means well and I don't exactly have room to be throwing from glass houses."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Amanda nods slowly "Okay, now tha we answered You, You answer Us the same question." she says "What do You think of Ness|" she asks.

Cedrick tinks for a bit "He is good for the sake of being good and will willingly put himself in harms way to help others, because he is so confident in his abilities." she says "But this is one of his greatest weaknesses as well." she states as she looks to Adell "As you pointed out, he has a bit of a ego and thinks he can not lose most of the time, which is odd considering he is well aware of his limitations." she says.

Amanda nods, keeping an eye on Ness "Now tha we all know what we think of Ness...Why did you wan to now in the first place?" she asks, hands on hips.

Before she could answer, Ness comes walking over, Anita in tow. She looked very guilty about something, though Adell and Cedrick probably had a good idea what "Okay, let's head out! I know a good cocktail lounge we could go to." he says, a grin on his face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Adell did wonder about that but it would have to drop for now with the other two coming back. "Welcome back." He already resolved he wasn't going to drink much when he got there. While he did notice the guilty look, he didn't comment on it at least for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Ness brings four of them to a fancy lounge. Ness flashes the bouncer a baseball card and the guy nods and lets them all in. There weren't too many people in the lounge this early in the late afternoon. There was a band on the stage getting ready for the night "Okay! This is a celebration, so everyone order what you want, how much you want. It's all on me tonight." he says.

Amanda already knew what she was going to be getting. Something that was sophisticated, but delicate, bold, but soft. Much like herself. She was interested to see what everyone else would order.

As it turned out, Ness got a decently aged red wine, Cedrick was having what Ness was having and Anita was having a beer. Ness raises a glass "To new beginnings, for all of us!" he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Adell just decided on beer, on not really knowing what else to get at the current time and drinking not being his thing. It took a Bit getting used to though, he guessed it was an aquired taste as they said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:16 pm

After the toast Ness broke away from the group and headed to the stage, looking over the various musical instrument, and settles his gaze on the piano and he wanders over to it. His fingers dance lightly over the keys as he sits on the bench, behind the keys and starts playing a really Soothing Melody.

Amanda blinks in surprise and looks over to Cedrick "He's quite good at that. Did you know he could play the piano?" she asks.

Cedrick slowly shakes her head "No. but than, I suppose I should not really be surprised at what Ness can do." she says. It was rare to see Ness not doing something impulsive that normally lead to a fight. She rather liked it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:19 pm

"He's over a hundred years old and bounces around in different dimensions so, no, doesn't surprise me." He couldn't remember how old Ness was exactly but it didn't really matter.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum