What The Future Holds

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What The Future Holds - Page 4 Empty Re: What The Future Holds

Post by Namey Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:06 pm

From everything that she has shown, it would seem that Persephone has already spent a good amount of time in the Human world and while they were having fun at the moment, the hard reality of the situation was that Angel would have to return to Castlevania and to her duties as it's master.

Until that day came, however, Persephone would keep doing what she always did. Until her lady release her or death claim her. As for now, she gets up and goes about cleaning the apartment for tomorrow, when they leave.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:32 am

Aron woke up early in the morning, the tea had helped a lot otherwise he would have been up longer. Something he had came to, is who ever made Peresphone is the one that was responsible for her thinking herself less. Though the question was, who made her if she didn't have parents.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Angel was awake, but she was still pretty sleepy and still in her jammies. Persephone was awake, dressed in her usual outfit and already had breakfast served "Good morning, Master Aron." she says "I took the liberty of preparing breakfast." she says as she serves him something to eat as well as some coffee.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:06 pm

"Thank you Peresphone."
He had been hoping to wake up earlier then the maid so he could make breakfast for once and she could take it easy. She beat him to it though, she probably was used to waking up much earlier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:51 pm

In truth, she got almost no sleep, so she was already long awake before them. Angel was simply picking at her food. She didn't seem very hungry at the moment, though, with her, that could always change at a moment's notice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:02 pm

"So either of you have any plans for the day?" Aron asked after a moment, he wasn't terribly hungry but it was important not to skip breakfast.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:51 am

Angel yawns and shakes her head "No...I don't have anything to do..." she mumbles as she slowly eats her food, picking at it first.

Persephone also shakes her head "If Lady Angel isn't doing anything, then I'm not doing anything as well." she says "If I may ask, what did you have in mind for today?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:37 am

Angel seemed far less peppy then usual so kinda worried him, she was usually all energy even in the mornings. "I don't have anything really planned today. I was just going to see a bit more of the city since its my first time here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Angel nods "If that is your wish, then we shall wander about the city." she says as she gets up and yawns with a stretch "I shall go and get dressed." she mumbles as she heads off to her bedroom.

Persephone watches her head off "I believe it best if we avoid any places that we feel to be, disagreeable." she points out as she bows slightly to Aron "If you'll excuse me. I must attend to Lady Angel." she says, then follows Angel to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Aron watched them go before getting up himself to get the finishing touches on getting cleaned up. He wasn't sure how today would go but it wasn't like he had anything big in mind for the most part.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Angel and Persephone come out of Angel's room. Angel was dressed in shorts, a front tied sleeveless shirt with calf high socks and sneakers. She also had on a bandanna and looked fully awake "Okay! Where shall we venture to first?" she asks, excited about aimlessly wandering once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Angel back to her usual self made him relieved, he just wasn't used to seeing her down like that. "Downtown seems like a good bet, then we'll go from there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Angel thinks for a bit "There's a prison I wish to see. I hear the souls of tormented spirits can be seen there. Even by the non sensitive." she says, sounding excited.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:46 pm

That wasn't really a place he wanted to see. Why would he want to see tormented spirits? Then again he guessed it tied into people that were into 'ghost' hunting but he never understood it himself. "What prison are you talking about?" Still a prison might be the absolute worse place to be as long weren't in one. He could go to one if needed, he didn't mind going to most places Angel wanted.

The main reason for not going at sushi yesterday was Perephone gave off a yandere vibe and it would have been impossible Not to have think of 'inapporoate' thoughts of Angel if she had taken her top of. Considering obvious attraction there. It wasn't going away anytime soon whether he wanted it to or not.

Because despite what he told himself and logically picked apart and the grief Angel sometimes caused him, he didn't see himself going anywhere anytime soon. There was something rewarding of helping and taking care of Angel. Though Angel did have Peresphone and her maids so he guessed in part his role was partly redundant. If Angel matured more mentally years later it would be more if she enjoyed one's company then anything. Which was true already.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:12 am

Angel blinks at Aron in slight confusion "What prison, you ask? Why, Alcatraz Island of course." she says with a smile "We are in San Francisco, how could we not visit such an infamous site such as that?" she asks light heartedly, as if Aron should have already known this.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Peresphone hadn't said a word or made any protest so he guessed it was fine. "If that's what you want to do then we can go." Though since Angel grew up around a castle with ghost, and all matter of supernatural activity it seemed strange she'd be excited about some spirits in a prison to him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Angel nods "Yes!" she says enthusiastically "Let's leave right now!" she says as she starts towards the balcony, getting ready to turn into a bat and fly off.

"Lady Angel!" Persephone calls and Angel freezes in her tracks "It's best if you reframe from changing forms or using any of your dark arts unless absolutely necessary." she advises in a stern tone "Need I remind you that you get weaker during the daylight hours?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:04 pm

"We could just take the car again. Or take a public transport."
Aron wasn't too fond of the later but it was part up to Angel.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Angel thinks for a bit, then turns to the others "We can Walk as well!" she says with a smile "That way we can get some exercise as well as see the sights!" she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Aron didn't have a problem with that. "Sure. More sight seeing doesn't hurt."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:32 pm

With her mind made up and everyone agreeing (everyone except Persephone), Angel starts out with a smile on her face and a tune on her lips. Persephone had a bad feeling about this, but she would go along with it anyway. It was, after all, what Angel wanted.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:40 pm

Aron would withhold his judgement even he had reservations. In truth he didn't think it was exactly the best idea but they would have to see. Even if he saw no appeal in a prison, spirits or otherwise.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Angel, however, was completely oblivious to anyone's strong feeling on this matter, especially if they didn't voice them. So, she kept walking along, but then suddenly screeches to a stop and looks around "Huh. I don't know where to go from here." she says, though it was more likely that she was going the wrong way the whole time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Aron got his phone out to look at the map. "I'll lead then." He wasn't sure why he had expected Angel to know where it was in the first palce if this was her first time going there. So in hindsight, he should have taking that in mind
earlier.

"Do you have any objections Peresphone?"
True to his word he was taking it on himself to be more aware of her and her thoughts on things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Persephone shrugs "If it is what Lady Angel wishes, then I have no say in the matter." she says as she looks to Angel "Is this what you wish, m'lady?" she asks.

Angel shrugs as well "If it will get us there more expediently, then I have no problem with it." she says lightly. As if not caring how they got there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum