What The Future Holds

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What The Future Holds - Page 3 Empty Re: What The Future Holds

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:03 pm

Aron found that odd she must have been more tired then he thought but never the less he gently picked Angel up to carry her to her room so she could sleep more comfortably. She was rather cute when she slept he'd admit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:10 pm

It was about an hour or so until Persephone comes back. It had started raining by then, so she was soaked, but she made Damn sure that Angel's meal was safe and dry, more or less.

She sets up the table before getting dried off and looks around "Lady Angel, I have your sushi. You had best eat it before he goes stale." she says.

There was a loud 'THUMP!' sound in Angel's room as the half vampire falls off the bed, trying to get up too fast, and she comes Bounding out and down the stairs "Yay! Thank you Persephone!" she says as she jumps into her seat.

Angel looks around "Did you get any for Aron?" she asks.

Persephone shakes her head "No. Remember, sushi doesn't agree with him. I got him some hamburgers instead." she says, having gotten those ready as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Aron was just relaxing when he heard demon maid arrive, and greeted them. "Thank you Perephone." As usual, wings tended to get in the way which made things annoying at times even when folded against his back while sitting but he had since grown used to it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:22 am

The demonic maid nods "My pleasure." she says. Persephone was wondering why he was having a hard time managing his wings. He should be use to this sort of thing by now, having lived with it his whole life.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Aron finished before too long and politely excused himself, though he did make sure his spot was clean; Peresphone did more then enough for both of them as is. After that he went to shower, followed by trying to wind down for bed in his room.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Angel finished her meal and wanders to her bathroom to take a shower as well, then hit the hay. Persephone laid her night clothes out her Angel and heads to her room to take a quick shower as well.

She knew Angel didn't spend too much time in the shower. Just enough time to do her 'thing' then jump out and although she didn't need Persephone's help, the demonic maid would tend to her when she gets out.

Persephone also knew that Angel would want to snuggle in bed before falling asleep. She had separation issues and didn't like being alone. Which is why she didn't like it at Castlevania. For she was constantly alone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Aron didn't go straight to bed as much as he would have liked after the shower, not from lack of trying though. It was just some times he had trouble sleeping which was mildly annoying. Oh well. It would pass, stuff like this always did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:15 am

Persephone comes walking out of her room, wearing a lacy dark blue slip, heading to Angel's room, when she spies Aron "Having trouble sleeping?" she asks. Though the answer to her question was obvious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:34 am

Her clothes were distracting, but that was normal. "A little bit. I always had a bit trouble sleeping sometimes. It comes and goes."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Persephone nods slowly "If you wish, after I tend to Lady Angel, I can come and make you some of that tea that helps you sleep better." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:20 pm

At this point, he didn't see why not if it would help him sleep. "Yeah, I would like that thank you." It wouldn't hurt to try at this rate.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:39 pm

The demonic maid nods "Once Lady Angel is asleep, I shall come back out and make you some, uh, 'Sleepy Tea', as my Lady calls it." she says as she curtseys a bit and then heads into Angel's room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Aron watched her leave before laying back down. At times like these and others, he was really grateful to have the young woman around. He wanted to do something nice for her one of these days since she always went out of her way for Angel and Peresphone but he wasn't sure what.

Might be a good idea to talk about what some of her interest and such were and go from there. Something might come to him that way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:44 am

It was about ten minuets later that Persephone comes back out "Apologies for the delay. Lady Angel was proving a bit stubborn, but in the end her resolve gave way." she says as she heads into the small kitchenette to make her special tea to help Aron sleep.

It really didn't take her long to make it and she comes out and sets it down by Aron "Please drink it before it cools down for full effect." she says "Is there anything else you wish of me this night?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:36 am

Aron nodded and drunk some of the tea before placing it down. "Thank you, tea is excellent. Just a bit of your company for the night before I go to bed." He motioned for her to have a seat. "With all you do for me and Angel, I want to start doing things for you. So if there ever anything, let me know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:13 am

Persephone smiles slightly "That's very kind of you to offer and I appreciate the sentiment, but you owe me nothing. It is my pleasure to serve. After all, that's what I was created for." she says, reminding Aron that she is but one of Castlevania's monsters.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:30 am

"You were created that way, but I'm not going to treat you any differently from anyone else. It's not like you're a robot, I consider you a friend."
Maybe more one day, if he was lucky.

"On a unrelated note, something else was bothering me. Back when we were intimate, you were rather quite and still. I'm not sure if you were actually enjoying it or not or its just how you are. If the former, I wanted to apologize because I didn't stop to take your feelings into account."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Persephone frowns slightly "I suppose, it was a little of both. I didn't want you making advances towards Lady Angel, so I opted to use myself to relieve your mounting sexual frustrations." she admits

"Also, to ease your mind. It is very hard to get feel from me." she says "I hold emotions, as do most, as well as feelings, but they are dulled. Meaning it takes much to get me to feel pleasure or pain." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Aron sighed a bit, he felt pretty bad about it. "...We'll, now I feel like like the bad guy. If I knew that before hand..we'll guess what's done is done. Just let me know about things for next time. All I can say I'll do better by you from here on out, words are cheap but I'll let the actions do the talking."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Persephone frowns "You don't have to do better by me for I ask of nothing and while I appreciate your willingness to treat me as equal, know that I am not." she says "I was made to serve my master and as of now that would be Lady Angel and to an extension, you." she points out "Like it or not, that is my purpose. To do the best I can at what is commanded of me by my master."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:48 pm

That got a long pause from Aron as he looked at her. "Been meaning to ask. When you say purpose, what do you mean exactly? I'm asking because you make it sound like you don't have free will. Like say for example a master orders you to do something you don't want to do, would it override you even if you wanted to refuse?" The thought of someone with a mind of their own being forced was appalling.

She already admitted to getting intimate with him to keep him off Angel, even if part she didn't want to. So the whole mentality was rather distressing..and frusterating.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:43 pm

Persephone shrugs slightly "I mean that I was made specifically to serve and guard Lady Angel and like I said earlier, I will do my best to fulfill her wishes and keep her safe. Even if it conflicts with my personal moralities or what I believe in or if it costs me my life." she states.

"The thing you must understand, is that Lady Angel is the Lord of Castlevania and with that comes the loyalty of all those within it." she points out "If she but gave word, they would march across the lands to fulfill her wishes, no matter the desire and they would give their lives to see her wishes fulfilled or to protect her. I am no different."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Aron really didn't understand. It would be one thing if she was basically a biological robot with no will of her own, but she wasn't. Peresphone was a person and such he would continue to treat her as one. The frustrating part she seemed to think she wasn't equal just because of her origin. He didn't know how he was going to get her past that. Baby steps, he guessed.

"We'll, at least Angel more then likely wouldn't force you to do a bunch of things you didn't want to. I'd be more worried if some other lord took over and forced to do things you didn't want."
Maybe he would have to talk to Angel's friend, Lost who seemed to know a lot. It was worth a shot..if he could find where the hell he was even at.

Aron took a bit more of his tea before setting it down. "So, in happier news what are some of your interest and hobbies when not around Angel?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:09 pm

Persephone shakes her head slightly "No, Lady Angel wouldn't intentionally or knowingly ask something of that nature of me. Though if the need were to arise, I would do whatever she asked of me." she declares.

Then, to Aron's next question, she thinks for a bit "I don't really have any hobbies and when I'm not cleaning the castle or serving Lady Angel, I usually read or spend time with my sisters." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:31 pm

"Hey reading is something." Aron said with a small smile and yawned slightly. "Guess that tea is kicking in, so I'll let you go. Thanks for keeping me company, we'll have to do something like this again some time."

Maybe spending more time in the human world would be good for Peresphone? Broaden her horizons so to speak, but they would have to wait and see.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum