What The Future Holds

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What The Future Holds - Page 6 Empty Re: What The Future Holds

Post by Namey Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:49 pm

Angel nods "I want to see the Golden Gate Bridge! I want to see if it's still in one piece or if it's been destroyed again!" she says, excited "I'm always seeing that bridge being destroyed in so many movies, I want to see if it's still there or not." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:34 pm

Aron chuckled a bit at her excitement. "Sure, it could be fun. Let's just hope its not blown up." It being blown up would of course spell very bad for a host of reasons in real life aside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:00 pm

It wasn't really all that big of a trip to get to the Golden Gate Bridge and, much to Angel's surprise, it was still intact and in one piece. The young vampire looks around for anything that might pose a threat to the bridge and sighs in disappointment.

"Oh well. I suppose it's a good thing it's not destroyed...that means I hadn't missed the fight between the forces of good and the legions of evil that will battle for the right to control the city and in the ensuing battle the bridge will be destroyed!" she says, getting excited again!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Aron crossed his arms. "What do you mean by that? You think something is going to happen?" Angel didn't quite 'grasp' just yet what those kinds of things would really be like. A fight was one thing, something akin to a war was quite another. Hopefully it was something Angel would never have to experience.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:16 pm

Angel looks over to Aron, still smiling "Of course something's going to happen. Doesn't it always?" she asks, than starts off, humming to herself as she lightly skips down the Golden Gate Bridge.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:44 pm

Aron followed after her, in a way Angel was right but things had been surprisingly peaceful as of late. He was still pretty worried about Peresphone but he tried not think about it too much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Angel yawns "I'm bored of this city now." she says, as if expecting it to magically change to a different city. One that sparks her interest.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:36 am

Aron nodded. "We could head back our room then. If we're going to leave then Peresphone needs to know where we are and that would be one of the first places to look when she's done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:49 am

Angel waves her hand "Persephone always finds me, no matter how well I hide or get lost. She says that she has to ask the others but I know that's not true." she says light heartedly "And since she can probably move faster than the RV, she'll most likely beat us to where ever we're going next." she points out, sticking her tongue out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:26 am

Aron smiled a bit. "All right. We'll head back and gather our stuff before we leave. Let's go."

When they did head back, Aron began gathering the very few things he had(which wasn't much) and waited for Angel to do the same. After that they would leave, but to where it was unknown.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:34 pm

When they got back to the apartment and started gathering their things, they weren't even home for five minuets when Persephone comes walking in. Angel comes bounding over to the demonic maid "Persephoneee! she squee's in delight as she takes her friend in a big hug!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Aron was relieved when the maid appeared when he went over. "I was starting to get worried about you. Everything check out?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:23 pm

When Angel lets the demonic maid go, Persephone takes a little time to compose herself and smooth's out her dress before answering "More or less. I would caution us from returning to that island in the future. It smells simply dreadful." she says.

This causes Angel to wrinkle her nose cutely "I thought something seemed off about that place." she says, then gives her friend one quick hug, then heads into her room to finish packing.

Persephone always did have a way of deterring her friend from places she clearly didn't want Angel to go and she clearly didn't want Angel going back to Alcatraz Island.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Aron wasn't really surprised that worked, you really just had to figure out the right wording for Angel far as that went. When everything was packed and they headed to their vechole, he didn't have a particular destination but they'd find out as they went. He was sure.

(Guess they're out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum