Just Friends?

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:36 pm


Hiroshi snarled, sounding like a animal but Usagi's words did get the desired effect of halting his demonic rage for the moment. If there was a chance Suki was alive at all he had to take it so he quickly rushed into the house.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:49 pm

And there she was, in the kitchen. Multiple stab wounds to her chest and stomach, her shirt was shredded and there was a large pool of blood around her. Her eyes were closed, as if she were simply sleeping, a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth. The blood coming from her wounds was still slowly flowing, which meant her heart was still beating. She was still alive!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:00 am


Hiroshi was looking her over and gave a long held sigh when she was still breathing. While he wanted to move her quickly to the hospital, he knew that could potentially make her wounds much worse. However, with Takumi around it did put any rescue crew at risk. At the least, Christine was right about Suki's race, the Sayains being hard to put down.

Where the hell were the hunters when you actually needed them?

He made a decision and called a emergency crew before staying by Suki's side and gently taking her hand. "Please don't leave me Suki, I love you too much.." He hadn't been this scared since the first time she got stabbed.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:26 am

The sounds of battle had faded or even stopped. Whatever the case was, there was silence. Only Suki's slow, rasping breaths could be heard. The minuets seemed to Drag on and there were no sirens or anything. Suki seemed to be fading slowly as her slow breaths started to get slower.

"Inside! I smell blood, a lot of it!" says a voice outside of the house. Someone kicks the door off the hinges "It's getting stronger. I think it's coming from the kitchen!"

The girl from before, the one named Christine, comes into view and spots the two "I have them in the kitchen! One casualty!" she says on a throat mic as she rushes to Suki's side!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:32 am


Hiroshi noticed Christine come in but at the moment he was out of it but he did keep out of her way as she did her thing. He was obviously stressed understandably at the moment.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:36 am

Christine looks to him "Hey! I need you to leave while I work." she orders as Abraxus comes in, sword at the ready "Abraxus, I need this room cleared." she says.

Abraxus moves to Hiroshi "Come on, pal. We need to leave so Christine can help." he says "I need you to help me sweep for any threats." he states.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:38 am


Hiroshi didn't want to leave but he sighed as he got back up to follow Abraxus. "All right, I'll do what I can. Did you see Usagi or a Knight outside?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:42 am

Abraxus nods "Uasgi, yes. The Knight, no. Usagi was the one who called us. What happened here?" he asks as he looks around "Is the rest of the family safe?" he asks.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:46 am


Hiroshi shook his head. "I'm not sure. Suki's mother mentioned Oni being around and to get Suki I then rushed over to get her and found Takumi acting strange. He transformed into the knight and actually was the one who stabbed her. So the Oni were the one's behind it."

"Anyway, I want to hurry up and check on them before I got sidetraced by Takumi. I'll show you the way."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:50 am

Abraxus thumbs his mic "Joyce, I want you and Camlo to follow Hiroshi. He says the mother's in trouble." he says.

"Copy. We'll be waiting outside." Joyce replies.

Abraxus looks to Hiroshi "We'll let you know if there's any change in Suki's condition." he assures.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:59 am


Hiroshi nodded thankfully. "Thank you, I apperciate it." He was worried about Suki's mother and grandmother, they were like a second family to him too. Either way the quicker they got there, the better.

As for Camlo it wasn't too long she came to follow after Hiroshi to his destination to potentially face whatever was around if fighting was still going on.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:07 am

There didn't appear to be and signs of fighting as they got within view of the house. Which suddenly explodes into a massive ball of fire completely engulfing and destroying the house!

The shockwave from the blast was strong enough to knock almost anyone close enough flat on their back! This would mean Joyce.

She jumps back up and pulls two DSS cards "Camlo, I'm going to check for survivors! You call it in!" she says as she activates the cards and was surrounded by a bubble as she runs into the blazing inferno!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:12 am


"Damn it!" Hiroshi cursed before going to run in a bit after Joyce, he wasn't worried about the flames being what he was in the first place.

Camlo knew this as well as she hit her mic. "We have a situation, the house has been engulfed in flames."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:23 am

Abraxus curses to himself "Copy. I'll send some help your way." he says, Trying to keep calm "Mad, go. See what you can do." he says to no one in particular.

Christine comes out of the kitchen, blood all over her hands and her front "Well, she's out of danger for the moment. But she's lost A Lot of blood." she says.

Abraxus had to Physically resist the urge to roll his eyes and let out an exasperated groan "Anything we can do about that?" he asks.

Christine shakes her head "No. There's no one on Earth who shares her blood type." she says "I'm afraid I healed her, only to have her die from blood loss." she mumbles.

Abraxus curses "That's not good enough. I need you to see what you can do to keep her alive for as long as you possibly can." he says.

* *

Joyce was wandering around the inferno. It was hard for her to see and kinda hard for her to breath. It was also a bit warm, but she would deal with it. So far as she could see, there were no survivors. How could there be?

Mad comes walking up to Camlo "What is...the situation?" he asks. He wasn't really what you would call a 'day time' person.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:31 am


Hiroshi was frantically searching, he had to find them, he just had to. How could this day turn out so wrong? First Suki and now this, it was all turning to crap. And the damning part if he Had stayed Suki would have died for sure.

It was like either way he couldn't win. He couldn't protect anyone. Maybe Takumi was right-no he couldn't afford to think about that he had a job to do.

* *

Camlo turned to the dark warrior. "Joyce and the young man Hiroshi are in that building looking for survivors, I think you'll be able to help more with your power of shadows and getting them out safely. I'm not too worried about Hiroshi since he's fire proof."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:59 am

Christine was out of options. She could do no more to help Suki. Without some blood, she Will die. She didn't want to be the one to tell Hiroshi, though. He would be devastated if Suki were to die *And that's exactly what she'll be doing if you don't think of a way to save her!* she thinks bitterly to herself.

She Did have an option, but she Really didn't want to use it. However, to save Suki, she didn't have a choice. She just hoped he was still around *Jason, I need your help.* she thinks, knowing that where ever he was, he heard her or at least knew she needed him.

* *

Mad shakes his head "Fireproof...is one thing...but he's not...smoke proof." he growls "He still needs...air like everyone..." he snarls, sniffing the air "There's...no one inside...not when...the house exploded..." he growls.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:10 am


Camlo nodded to that and hit her mic again. "Joyce, Mad mentioned there's no one inside. Not when the house exploded. Both of you can come out now."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Joyce nods and goes to find Hiroshi. While she had this shield on, the smoke would bother her, but the raging fire left almost no air in the surrounding area, so it was quite hard for her to breath. She couldn't even imagine how Hiroshi was doing, with the lack of oxygen And smoke inhalation? She just hoped she didn't have to drag him out.

It didn't take long to find him and she motions for them to leave, giving a signal that there's no one in the house. She hoped he understood. As for her? She was getting out of the fire. It was a bit Too hot for her.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:08 pm


Hiroshi didn't have to be told twice, there was nothing for it at the moment so he began to head out along with Joyce.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Mad looks over the house, snarls something, then lets out a low growl and suddenly disappears in a blur of darkness! Having shot forward so fast whatever it was he was after, didn't have time to run.

There was a Horrible, blood curtailing scream from the bushes as Mad drags a small Oni out "Hey! Let me go! I didn't do Anything wrong!" he screams "You have no right to treat me like this!"

"You had better get Hiroshi to the Izumi residence. Suki's not doing too well and Christine doesn't think she'll last much longer." Abraxus says over the radio.

Joyce nods and walks over to Hiroshi "Um, listen, I think, you had better get back to Suki." she says in a low tone.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:05 pm


Hiroshi heard Abraxus over the radio due to his enhanced hearing and felt his heart almost stop. He didn't need to be told twice as he quickly headed back to where Suki was.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Suki had been moved to the couch, with a blanket covering her, trying to keep her warm. Christine cleaned the blood off her face, so she looked like she was only asleep. Aside from being deathly pale.

Abraxus was standing by the door, once more trying to get ahold of the father. Joyce comes jogging back. Leaving Mad and Camlo with the small Oni.

Abraxus hangs up when he sees Joyce "Sit-Rep." he says in a calm tone.

Joyce slows "According to Mad, the house was empty when the fire started. There was no opposition in the area and we encountered a small Oni that Mad had captured." she explains as she looks inside "How's, uh, Suki doing?" she asks.

Abraxus shakes his head "Christine healed her wounds, but she had lost too much blood and from what she said, there's no one with Suki's blood type." he explains in a low tone.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:27 pm


Hiroshi of course went by Suki's side, she was sleeping or seemed it but knew the real answer. He felt so damned helpless at the moment. He guessed by blood type, there weren't any other known Sayains around on earth. He didn't know too much about them just what Camlo had mentioned.

There was literally nothing he could do at the moment but be by her side, and he absolutely hated it.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:58 pm

"Death comes to everyone at one point or another." says a Young Man who was suddenly at the doorway "It's not something that needs to be feared or feel saddened over." he says as he walks into the house and starts towards Suki "Death is just another part of life's journey and one that simply must be."
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 6314
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:02 pm


Hiroshi frowned a bit, he didn't even notice the man entered but granted he had been focused on Suki. "Who are you?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5704
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum