Just Friends?

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:49 pm

The young man smiles "I am the one who is here to ease all of Suki's suffering." he says cryptically "I had heard a call for help and have answered it. Soon, she shall no pain, no more." he says as he slowly starts towards the young Saiyan.

Christine comes out of the bathroom and sees what's going on "Jason! It's about time you got here." she says as she hurries over to Suki "Did you bring it?" she asks.

Jason nods as he pulls out a small green bean "Here ya go. He was only able to give me one, but he says he'll have more. Though, between you, me and wall, I've been trying to grow my own." he says.

Christine hurries over to Suki and pops the bean in her mouth, forcing her to swallow to. She breaths a sigh of relief afterwards.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:55 pm


Hiroshi had no clue exactly what was going on, though he had somewhat of a idea. As long as Suki was all right then he didn't much care. "Thank you. So, that bean you fed her is suppose to help? What is it?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Before Christine could answer, Suki's eyes snap open with a gasp from her and she jumps to her feet "Whoa! This is incredible! I feel so full of energy!" she jumps off the couch "I feel like doing something!" she says as she zooms out of the living room.

Christine nods "It's called a Senzu Bean. It instantly makes a person in perfect health. No matter how bad they are." she explains as Suki could be heads in the kitchen.

"Wow! That's ALOT of blood! Is that my blood! Oh man! I'm Covered in blood! What the heck happened to my shirt?" she rambles on as she zooms upstairs.

"For newbies, a full Senzu can be a bit too much for them to handle their first time." Jason says with a shrug "She'll wind down in a bit."
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:20 pm


Hiroshi couldn't help it, he laughed a bit, wiping his eyes as he shook his head. It was almost too absurd, here Suki had been on the brink of death and now she was running around as if nothing had ever happened.

Now that Suki was safe, for the moment, he had one question as he turned to Abraxus. "Reminds me, did you see Takumi anywhere?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Abraxus, who was outside, had come in when he hears the commotion. He assumed that was Jason, Christine's brother, from everything he's heard about him.

He looks to Hiroshi after Suki scrambles upstairs and shakes his head "No. Usagi called us after he fled from the scene." he says.

"But not to worry, now that he and these Oni are on the Hunter's radar, we'll handle the situation." he says in a low tone.

"There's still the matter of Suki's family. Her brother, mother and grandmother are gone and I have a feeling her father has been taken by the Oni as well." he explains "Have they ever done anything like what has happened in this string of events before?" he asks.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:16 pm


Hiroshi frowned a bit shaking his head. "No..they haven't. They must finally be growing a brain and adapting. When we first started fighting them, they weren't that strong or smart. Kinda like some cheesy 80's comic villian but as time went on they seem to becoming stronger and smarter."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Abraxus nods "As I thought..." he mumbles "I would like to take you both to our safe house for protection until this blows over, one way or another." he says.

Mad comes walking back, holding the small Oni in his clawed hand "I told you I'm innocent! I had Nothing to do with the house!" he yells.

Mad turns his burning eyes to Abraxus "What...shall I do...with this Thing?" he growls.

Abraxus sighs "Take it to Hunter HQ, let them deal with it. I'll put in for a copy of the interrogation transcripts and have Shadow go over them when he gets back." he says.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:43 pm


"I don't have a problem with it. Probably be safer for her there."
Plus if they ended up staying around her folks or his they'd put them in danger at the moment. At least, far as Nixia was concerned since that was their main focus.

But who was to say it would stay that way? They might become interested in him as well for whatever reason and he couldn't take that chance with his own family.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Abraxus nods "Get your things and let Suki know. We're moving out." he thumbs his throat mic "Camlo, I need you to lead everyone back to the safe house. We have two in tow. I'll stay behind and deal with the authorities." he says.

Mad had already left for Hunter HQ and Jason was talking with Christine inside. She was trying to get as much information about this whole situation as she could.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:24 pm


Camlo was fine with that, but in the mean time she'd just have to wait for Hiroshi in the house when he was done. Who, speaking of, went up stairs and knocked on Suki's door to get her and explain the situation.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Suki's door was still open. It seemed she never got around to closing it before she crashed out on her bed. It was almost like she had an 'energy hangover' or something. Too much energy and nothing to do with it, and she simply went 'Blahhh!' and that was it for her. She atleast managed to get that ragged, bloody shirt off before she collapsed.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:55 pm


Hiroshi was, we'll he wasn't complaining about seeing Suki like this. Suki had always been a very attractive girl in his opinion, just because some moron jocks took issue with her tail didn't mean anything.

He closed the door, grabbing a shirt for her and a bra and going to work, again. Hiroshi was proud of himself for self control..we'll his motor functions. Another part of him he had no control over was rather happy to be in her presence. Espeically since he almost had to practically touch her breast just to get her bra on. He wondered how big she was offi-no bad. Don't go there.

It was a bit embarrassing but it was natural. After he was done he tried to gently rouse her awake.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:13 pm

She stirred "Oh man..." she mumbles as she gets up "Hiroshi? What happened...I remember, something, and I felt reenergized like never before and then...blah." she says with a slight smile.

Then she notices that she was in a different shirt then she had on this morning and her old one was in rags, covered in blood next to her bed "Oh wow...so I guess that wasn't a bad dream..." she mumbles "Where...is everyone?" she asks, suddenly realizing her house was disturbingly empty.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:01 pm


Hiroshi didn't want to tell her all what happened but she deserved to know. He sighed a bit. "..There's a lot you missed.."

He then proceeded to tell her what had been going on, tactfully as he could but there really wasn't that good of a way to say all that happened. Up to including the hunters coming in.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Fumitsuki listened to Hiroshi's tale with a surprisingly calm face and when he finished, all she said was "Oh. I see." and that was it. She gathers a few things up, putting them in a duffle bag, and turns to Hiroshi "I'm ready to leave." she says in the same, almost unnerving, calm as before.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:14 pm


Hiroshi was troubled by Suki's lack of reaction, having known her all his life she usually wore her heart and emotions on her sleeve so of course he was worried. Then again she could be trying to cope with it in her own way. The mental self defense mechanism was different for everyone after all.

Camlo looked up when they came. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah. I just have to grab something from my house, my folks aren't home but.." Hiroshi shrugged.

The Heartless said nothing but she did wait for them to come and Hiroshi to get his things, which being pretty much in the same neighboorhood only took a few minutes for that and the Farian to get clothes in his own bag. After that Camlo began to lead them to the safe house.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Christine was still talking with Jason. He seemed reluctant to give up any information on this matter, feeling that is might lead to some bad decisions on the part of certain individuals.

Still, he gave Christine the information she was after "Are you sure?" she asks, getting a frown from Jason "Of course you're sure." she mumbles "Um, thank you, Jason. You know, for coming to help..." she mumbles.

Jason places a hand on her shoulder, with a smile, "Hey, that's what big brothers do. We look after our little sisters. That's all I've ever tried to do...even when it didn't seem like it." he says, then nods to Abraxus "Go on. He'll want to know what I told you." he says.

Christine nods, then jogs over to Abraxus "I think we might have a problem." she says, then notices that Suki was looking in their direction. Christine didn't know if Saiyans had really good hearing or not, but she didn't want to take the chance on it "I'll explains when we're alone..." she mumbles.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm


Camlo had no clue what was going but she left it alone since her job was just to lead the two to the safehouse. Besides that, she'd know whatever information was going on soon enough, they were a team after all. "When we get there, I'll show you where you'll be staying." Since things with Daniel they had a bit more..room. She had no clue what happened to Ciel come to think of it.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Ciel was told to wait at the safe house, as they still needed someone there to watch over things and while Torin and Harlan were indisposed, that left only her.

When Camlo got back to the safe house, others in tow, Shadow was waiting for them. He didn't look too pleased, but then, what else was new. He looks to Camlo "Apprehended or protected?" he asks.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:14 pm


Camlo shook her head. "Protection. There's a lot to be told to catch up on."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Shadow nods "I'm sure. I checked the security logs, Harlan and Torin have been in the holodeck for a Very long time." he points out "Is there a reason for that?" he asks.

Ciel walks over to Camlo "If you like, I would be happy to show them to their rooms." she says in a meek tone. She still didn't know what had happened to Daniel. Neither does Abraxus, but he has his suspicions.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:49 pm

Camlo nodded to Ciel. "Go ahead, I need to talk to Shadow anyway. As for Torin and Harlan, they're apparently training."

Hiroshi was really worried about Suki but he wasn't sure what to do about it. Asking 'are you really okay' sounded stupid considering. Of course she wouldn't be okay, her brother had been possessed and tried to kill her and her family had been kidnapped to gods know where. Hell he wasn't okay, he was close to the family to the point he considered them a second one, Still he had to be strong for Suki's sake, who was doing remarkbaly well but he wasn't really fooled. It was far too calm for his friend.

He wouldn't piss on Takumi  to save his life if he were on fire at the moment, but still he Had been possessed and he was Suki's brother..he guessed. At the same time it didn't seem so much like a full one as just amping up negative emotions of stuff already there. So yes, he'd still was pissed at the runt.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Ciel leads them upstairs and points to a door on the left "Um, Boys dorm is on the left and the girls are on the right." she says "I'll show you where the kitchen, bathrooms and gym are once you both get settled." she says with a bow "If you need anything, please feel free to ask." she says.

Suki bows in return "Thank you. I'm sure we'll be fine. We've been here before." she says as she heads on into the girls dorm. It was more like a run, then a dorm. There was a line of beds with foot lockers at the end. Suki wanders to an empty one and sets her thing on the bed, sitting herself and just stares blankly at the wall.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:52 pm


Hiroshi went to make himself comfortable but he was restless. There was nothing he could do at the moment about Suki's parents, he had no clue where they even were at the moment.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 4744
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by namey on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:04 pm

"Something troubles you..." says Mad as he walks out of the shadows "Why...do you let it?" he asks "Why not...do something...about it?" he asks, his glowing eyes burning into Hiroshi's soul, or so it seemed.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5369
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum