Musings

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Cadmus gets six different 'Rodger!' or 'Yes Sir!' from the different Alpha members. Alphas Five and Six were snipers, so they had the area covered "Nest to Alpha team..." Johns says over the radio "The Eagle's taking flight. ETA, five minuets. Is the area secured?" he asks.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:17 pm


Cadmus heard the radio and responded. "It's looking nice, warm and fuzzy at the moment on our end. Pretty secure so far."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 pm

"Rodger that! We're on our way. See ya fellas in a bit." Johns says. It was a Bit more then five minuets before Naomi's car arrives. There was two other cars with her. One was the contractor and the other was a patrol cruiser.

Naomi, Johns, the contractor and a police officer get out. Johns and the cop were watching over the area, while Naomi and the contractor discussed some things. "This is Alpha Six, I have eyes on a possible incoming group of hostiles." the radio crackles "Alpha Five, confirmed. A group of eight are on approach from your eight, Alpha Leader." says A5.

True enough, there were eight people walking towards the area "This is Our neighborhood!" yells one "Go build your strip malls somewhere else!" yells another.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:59 pm


Cadmus frowned to this. "We can't do anything unless they do anything overtly threatening. Keep sharp and use your own judgment. I'm going to give them something to think about before they do something stupid hopefully. Keep a eye out on it."

The Heartless landed in front of the group, large spider cracks formed visibly on the pavement on impact. "Hey there. It's nice to meet you guys. I know you're having a swell time, but I'm going have to ask you people to leave or stay away."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Cadmus jumping down in the manner that he did, was enough to drive most of the protestors away. However, one remained "Officer! This man is strong arming and threatening our civil rights to protest this devlelopment!" he calls to the cop "I demand you arrest him!" he calls out.

The cop, for his part, developed a sudden fascination for the area around them. Trying to count as many i-beams as he could, before losing count and needing to start over.

Johns starts to walk over "Little man. This is private property..." he says as his beast energy starts to crackle around him "And you, are trespassing..." he says as an aura flashes around him and Johns was now some kind of human/shark hybrid "So I suggest you leave. Now!" he growls.

The man didn't Any more incentive to stay and like the others, he took off running! Screaming something about monsters. Johns chuckles "Well, that was certainly amusing." he says.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:44 pm


Cadmus glanced at John's transformed state. [color=cyan"I always thought your Beast Form would be something like a Tiger or something for some reason. Anyway, good job."[/color]
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Johns laughs "What's more intimidating, a tiger man or a muscle bound, half shark human." he says as he flexes his arms while smiling a multi layered toothy grin.

"Alpha One and Two, checking in. All clear." says A1. "Alpha Three and Four, all quiet here, sir." says A4. "Alpha Six, checking in. No movement." says A6 "Alpha Five, sit-rep: No contact." reports A5.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:05 pm


Cadmus hit the com. "Good. Seems we wheathered the first bit, hold your positions for now." He turned to John. "Just curious, do the Zoanthropes animal they're based off effect their overall power? Like for example you got a Rabbit and a Wolf both with no training, would they be the same?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Johns shrugs "I wouldn't think so. I'm not really the one to ask about such things. All I know is me. Miss Sylibus would be the one to ask." he says as he heads back over to the cop.

Naomi and the contractor were wandering around while Naomi was explaining to him how she wanted whatever it was she was going to turn this area into "Contact. Unscheduled police cruiser approaching. I count two possible bogies." A5 reports "Confirmed!" says A6.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:28 pm


Cadmus grunted to this before teleporting to the roof tops so he could get a better view. "Talk to me. Where are they coming from?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:38 pm

"They are heading in from your six, Alpha Leader." reports A6. The cop with Johns calls dispatch to see if there are any units in the area.

"Be cautious every one. Metro reports the only unit in the area is with us now. Those people aren't police." Johns says as he makes his way towards Naomi.

"What are your orders, sir?" asks A6.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:52 pm


Cadmus thought for a bit longer before quickly relaying. "Keep your eyes focused on it. I don't think they're friendly and they aren't cops. The moment they do anything funny and they have weapons, you'll know what to do. I'm going to get a better angle."

He decided to move again so he could get closer to the incoming potential hostiles but keeping out of sight.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:13 pm

There was a collective 'Yes, sir!' over the radio "Yes, sir.".

As Cadmus got into position, the 'cops' stop and get out. The police officer they had with them was talking with them, trying to find out about what precinct they were from.

Suddenly a shot rings out! It was A6! He fires his sniper rifle at one of the 'cops', who spins around, before going down "Subjects are armed! Repeat, subjects are armed!" he radio to the others.

The rest of Alpha Team opens fire at the remaining perp as the officer had gotten out of the way after the first shot!

Johns was getting Naomi and the contractor back to the car. Johns suddenly gets knocked back by a sniper round, which was fired by Alpha Five!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:31 pm


Cadmus hadn't seen the 'cops' do anything funny so he hoped the Alpha team hadn't just gotten trigger happy when he made it clear if only they did anything funny. Regardless, he was going to get them the hell out.

"Be careful of you fire damn it!" Cadmus cursed when Johns got hit before suddenly he was by their side and helping the other man up in the car and closing the door. "Go, go!"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Johns was alright, just a little dazed. Alpha Team didn't have live rounds, only stun rounds. Still, that meant that Johns would be next to useless...if he wasn't still in his beast form!

But the drivers took Cadmus's orders to heart and got the Hell out of there! The last imposter cop was taken down by Alpha Team, but A5 was still firing and at the rest of Alpha Team!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:45 pm


"Alpha Six, Two and one come in. What the hell is going on with Alpha Five? They went nuts." Cadmus wondered if someone was controlling them or they were a traitor all along.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:51 pm

"That's not Alpha Five!" A6 yells "Alpha Two is down! Repeat, Man Down!" calls A1. "Alpha Three and Four, moving to intercept and engage hostile!" radios A4.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Cadmus wasn't just going to leave his men to the fate of the wolves so he quickly went to the roofs so he could figure out what the hell was going on. "Keep me posted, where are the hostiles?"
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:06 am

"Hostile moving through the north building, top floor!" A6 says "I have no shot!" he reports.

"A3 and 4 are on the third floor, north building. A6, where's he going?" asks A3.

"He's heading for the stairwell. Will keep you posted." replies A6.

"Sir, A1 reporting. A2's condition is stable. Should I move to join A3 and 4?" asks A1.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:18 pm


Cadmus made a quick decision. "A1, go ahead. I'm going to see about our guest."

He could move much faster then the others so he was trying to hurry to the last known location A3 had mentioned so he could confront them.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm

The assassin was pretty agile and surprisingly fast. Which pointed to them being inhuman. With Alpha Team closing in from the front and Cadmus from the rear, the assassin was boxed in!

As Cadmus was tracking him, he comes across A5's sniper rifle, which meant it was possible the assassin was either unarmed or only had a sidearm "Target's on the third floor. Alpha Team, hold position. Team leader's in pursuit. Driving target to your location." A6 reports.
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:13 pm


Cadmus said nothing but he was listening as he closed in on the target, wondering who or what it was. Hopefully they would be able to get this asshole alive. "I'm going to engage. Once in contact I'll try to wear them down so you can get a shot at them, that way they can actually be brought in for questioning."
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:21 pm

It seemed that this assassin knew where Alpha 6 was, because he was deliberately avoiding the side of the building that A6 had a visual on. He looks behind, pulls out a handgun and fires! Right at the glass of the fourth story window and jumps out! Then, in a suddenly flash, turns into a human/bird hybrid!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:06 pm


Cadmus wasn't sure if he could capture the man without killing them and he Needed them alive. From that height, the slightest mistake would send them tumbling to their doom but he could teleport and he was pretty fast. But there were too many things that could go wrong in the air and in the crowded city. If he didn't have a concious, he wouldn't have cared.

He had a idea that could end this quickly before it got out of hand and hopefully capture them. Cadmus waited a bit, to give them a false sense of security before giving chase, charging up a energy blast. He then teleported directly in front of them to fire the blast. If he got this right, he'd be able to nail them since with their forward momentum they wouldn't be able to dodge as easily.
avatar
Sion Reaver

Posts : 5309
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by namey on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Not only was the Zoanthrope gaining in distance, but in altitude as well, which meant a fall of that height, would be fatal! The Zoanthrope didn't anticipate Cadmus teleporting, but it was able to block the energy blast with it's wings. Unfortunately, since it used it's wings, they were damaged and he was no longer able to maintain altitude and fell like a stone!

Something flashes past the Zoanthrope and Cadmus and suddenly, the Zoanthrope was Gone! What happened, was that Knight from the day before had chosen This time to get involved in the situation and had grabbed the Zoanthrope in midair, hauling it off to who knows where!
avatar
namey
Admin

Posts : 5930
Join date : 2013-05-08

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum