Musings

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Musings - Page 3 Empty Re: Musings

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Cadmus started eating, he honestly didn't have anything planned to do at the moment but he Did have more then a bit of time to do things.

He heard the buzz of text and went to check his phone.

'Asshole, I know you're up. Stop ignoring me and hit me back when you can.'

Ah. Like time clock work there was Larry trying to cover up the fact he was worried about them. It was just how their relationship was, he'd talk to him a bit after he was done here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:14 pm

There was a knock at Cadmus's door "Mister, uh, Cadmus? My name is Chesterfield Ozwald. I'm one of Miss Sylibus's lawyers." he says from the other side of the door "Not to worry, you're not in any trouble. I just need to go over a few things with you." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Cadmus got up and opened the door. "We'll, come in I was doing nothing of interest anyway. I figured something like this would come up sooner or later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:39 pm

The door opens and the lawyer comes walking in. He looked almost like the A-Typical lawyer. Though it looked like he worked out from how his suit was sitting. He also had long black hair, which he wore in a ponytail and emerald green eyes, that were covered in slightly tinted glasses.

Chesterfield smiles as he holds out a hand "Mister Cadmus. It's good to finally meet you." he says "After yesterdays fiasco and Miss Sylibus getting word that it was you who stopped it, the whole office has been talking about nothing but you." he says with a chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Cadmus shook the other man's hand. "Thanks, but It was nothing special on my part. Others would have done the same thing if they knew and had the power to. I was just at the right place at the right time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Chesterfield nods "That's what we're counting on." he says "Except instead of pure luck, we'll have you by Miss Sylibus's side. Now then..." he pulls out a pen recorder "This is just for my records so I don't have to write everything down." he says as he starts recording.

"Now then. I have some forums for you to fill out. Simple bankroll and insurance forums." he says as he sides them over to Cadmus and rolls a pen to him "Now read them over carefully and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:03 am

Cadmus looked the forms over and began to fill it out, for the most part it was pretty standard stuff. Once he was done he slid it over to the laywer. "So if you don't mind me asking, what's it like working with Naomi since I'm guessing its been a minute."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:13 am

Chesterfield looks over the forums carefully "Oh, I don't work with  Miss Sylibus. I work for a law firm that she contracts." he says "But what I hear, she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet." he puts the papers back in his briefcase and stands up "Well, that looks like everything I needed." he turns off his recorder and heads to the door "Now I'm sure you filled out the confidentiality and privacy forums, so I won't be bothering you any longer.".

Chesterfield stops by the door "Oh, just one more question I need to ask..." he pulls down his glasses and looks Cadmus directly in the eyes "If it comes to it, will you lay down your life to protect Naomi Sylibus?" he asks in a serious tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:20 am

The Heartless was silent for a moment before answering sincerely. "Yeah. I would." Naomi was actually important and doing something in the world, unlike himself. The world needed more people like Naomi and less monsters. If Larry and his wife caught onto what he said mentally, it would have pissed them off.

Which is why he stopped doing it. Out loud anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:24 am

Chesterfield nods "That's all I really needed to know." he says as his watch starts beeping "Oops! Running late for another meeting!" he says as he disappears out the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:32 am

Cadmus wondered what that was about but it wasn't his business so he focused on going over a few things as he waited, and finally check on Larry to let him know everything was going all right so far.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:08 pm

About fifteen or so minuets later, Johns knocks on Cadmus's door "Hey buddy, we may have a problem out here." he says. In the hall was Johns and a skinny looking, balding fellow in a suit. He seemed a bit out of sorts. Johns was helping him to his room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Cadmus wondered what it was about but before too long he came out to investigate. "What's the problem?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:58 pm

Johns helps the little man to his room "This is Chesterfield Ozwald. He's a lawyer who was suppose to stop on by. I found him unconscious in a utility closet." he says as he gets his phone and dials a number on it "He said he didn't really remember what happened, but that someone hit him on the back of the neck." he goes to get Chesterfield a bottle of water.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:10 am

Cadmus wondered what had happened, he had Just talked to the man literally a few minutes ago. "Then there has to be someone about that did this, for whatever reason. If he didn't see them and its been a minute, they're probably long gone by now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:40 am

Though, the Chesterfield that Cadmus talked to was young, tall, muscled with long black hair and emerald eyes. This Chesterfield was middle-aged, short, scrawny, balding and had brown eyes.

Johns nods "Maybe, I just let security know. They'll be on the look out for anyone suspicious." he says as he hands a bottle of water to Chesterfield "You're sure you don't need a doctor?" he asks the lawyer, who shakes his head, while talking a swig of water.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Cadmus looked the other man over before frowning. "..Wait a second. I could have swore you came in earlier, Chesterfield that is but they looked a bit different. So someone was impersoning him, for whatever reason. They had green eyes, muscled and taller."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Chesterfield shrugs, looking like a limp noodle "I have no idea why someone would do this." he says, sounding slightly nasally "I hadn't done anything to make enemies and I didn't have anything of value in my briefcase, but the thug took that as well." he says.

Johns nods, patting the man on the back "Just stay here. I'll see what I can find." he says as he walks over to Cadmus "So he's tall, muscled with green eyes?" he asks, nodding "Would you mind staying here until the police arrive?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Cadmus shrugged. "Sure. I mean it doesn't hurt and they might come back but I doubt it." He really didn't understand why they did it either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:52 pm

Johns nods "Good thinking! And it never hurts to be cautious, right?" he asks as he heads on out.

Chesterfield looks to Cadmus "So, uh, mister Cadmus? What, exactly, did this imposter of me want with you anyway?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Cadmus sighed a bit. "I think I got hit with a con artist but let's see.." He then explained what happened between them a few moments ago.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 am

Chesterfield listens and shakes his head "It doesn't Sound like the work a con man would pull." he says "And they Certainly wouldn't resort to violence just to find a mark. Not in a hotel as well guarded as this one." he says and winces slightly as he rubs the back of his head.

There was a knock on the door "Mister Cadmus, this is the NYPD. We received a call about an assault and theft." the officer says on the other side of the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:07 am

Cadmus was going to say more, but he was interrupted by the police. "Come in." He said as he opened the door for them to come and do their thing. Maybe it wasn't a con man but he honestly couldn't see the point of all this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:16 am

It was a few hours until the police had left. Johns got back, having found the briefcase. Everything was still inside. The police wanted Cadmus to come down to the station and get with a police artist to see about sketching down what the assailant looked like.

When it was all said and done, Chesterfield went to the hospital for a routine check up and observation. Johns sighs as he leads Cadmus to a new room, having his stuff already brought to it "Quite a first day, huh?" he asks "Don't worry, it's not this exciting usually." he assures.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:21 am

At the end of it all, he still had no clue what it all was about but since there was nothing he could do about it at the moment he let it be.

Cadmus shook his head at the last part. "Johns, if you knew about half the stuff I've gone through this would be a slow Monday. I gotta be honest that a slower pace wouldn't hurt but I haven't found much of a reason to slow down just yet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum