Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 31 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Natomi thought it was easier said then done, since no one was sure what life would bring but they would try. It was just a temporary fix, but she didn't believe it was impossible to fix with just something like the Dragonballs. It Should be possible to fix it in other ways.

Emanulle decided to thank Will before he left. "Thank you for going out of your way to help Alice. With how hard the illness is to cure, I almost think its not a natural one and was given to her somehow if I didn't know any better."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Will nods "As Guardian of Earth, it's my duty to help as many of her people as I can, when I can." he says.

He starts collecting his thoughts "This condition isn't a one off. Others have had it in the past. The difference is, those were all psychosomatic while this one is physical." he says, still thinking.

In the infirmary, Alice lets out a groan as her eyes flutter open. She slowly sits up with a grunt and looks around, all groggy, like she had just woken up from a long sleep "W-wha happened about me?" she asks in a mumble.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Emanulle nodded a bit. "We'll, I guess its unusual case that way. Still thanks for your help. I'll let you go now since you mentioned about helping Jack. I need to go check on Alice anyway."

Natomi smiled at her. "Welcome back. You weren't feeling well and passed out but you're okay now, everything checked out. Gave everyone a big scare. Are you feeling off at all still?" Manny's nurse slash doctor idea wasn't a bad one, in case there were other incidents where one was bed ridden and just in general.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Will nods and bids Manny a good day as he heads on out. It wasn't hard for him to find Jack's energy and he puts two fingers to his forehead, blurs and disappears.

Alice nods "I'm feeling a bit hungry and thirsty. It feels like I haven't eaten in days." she mumbles, still clearing the webs from her sleepy head.

((Will's out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Natomi nodded. "We'll get you something to eat then, just head to the mess hall." she turned to Samuel. "Do you want to help me cook?"

"And, remember, if you feel anything off later let us know." Emanulle didn't want to worry too much else he would get gray hair but it was just part of his nature when it came to these things at times.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Alice nods "Okay. Thank you." she mumbles "What happened?" she asks "Did I fall and hit my head or something?"

Marcen nods "Yeah. We were going to head after some of the baddies and while you were coming out to help, you tripped over something and face planted on one of the tables, then you rolled off and smacked your head on the leg of the couch." he says. He was Clearly lying to Alice, because None of that happened.

Samuel nods "Why, I thought you would never ask." he says as he jumps up and follows Natomi to the kitchen to get something cooking.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Emanulle was surprised, but he guessed it made sense not to bring it up. If Alice knew about her condition she might have another panic attack since she was rather emotionally sensitive in the first place. He honestly wasn't sure if it was the right approach or not. It could just as backfire if Alice found out even if they meant well. He would have to talk to Macen about it later.

Natomi was happy about that, she liked cooking and she just wanted to spend more time with Samuel regardless. "Hm. You have any thoughts of what to make?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 am

Samuel nods "Of course. I believe I shall make young Alice some chicken soup. It's scientifically proven to cure the common cold and while I know that's not what Alice has, it's what she needs right now." he says as he starts getting things ready.

Alice rubs the back of her head "That was kind of careless of me..." she mumbles, getting embarrassed from hearing what happened "I, suppose I had better be more careful." she mumbles as she moves to slide off the medical bed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:49 pm

"Huh. I didn't know that." Natomi hummed a bit. "Do you believe what Jason said about Alice not being a person? I don't."

Emanuille went to the table to sit down, he was thinking over a few things.

Jerod gathered his few notes, he was going over them as he normally did. As a therapist, he did try to look after people's mental health, it was to the point he did it almost subconciously. Green indicated no notable or worrying patterns, yellow was mild and red was more of concern.

What he had so far:

Jack,

Seems to be a overall pleasant indivual, no mental imbalances or anything seen so far. It's a small observation he might have a slight ego, but again, its nothing over the top or too worrying.

Status, green.

Natomi,

No warning signs, she's actually very down to earth despite what people would first think knowing about her former occupation.

Status, green

Macen

It's hard to say, he's very good at keeping much of things to himself and I haven't been here as long as others. So far, there's nothing really noteworthy to put into my notes. Will revisit this possibly later. Status unnown.

Samuel,

Samuel is another case like Natomi. One would think he would be a cause of concern, but his personality is nothing of the sort. In fact, Kimiko and Aiko are very fond of them it seems. It's too early to say much earlier, will go back possibly later.

Emanulle,

Emanulle, overall is a pretty pleasant and mild mannered young man but I've noticed something there. It's subtle but he seems to have at least a few underlining issues he needs to deal with. From some conversations with himself and Ramona while they were on the away mission has only solidified that fact. I shall keep a eye on it. Status, green to yellow.

Alice

Alice is the case that worries me the most. Personality wise she seems to be a sweet young woman, but she has far too much baggage for someone her age should have. There is the fact she does not consider herself an actual person and considers herself worthless.

These are all very troubling and upsetting, however I believe while we can help it will be up to Alice if she wants to confront those inner demons, whatever they may be.

It's also crucial importantly to remember its been a number of years since she left her old group. During that time frame, I suspect other things have happened to her that have done a number on her mental health and self esteem. Someone that young shouldn't be that beaten down but I digress.

Yellow, to red.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Samuel chuckles "Of course not. The way I see it, if I can see, hear and touch her and If she can laugh, cry and worry, she's a real person." he reasons "To say otherwise, just doesn't make any sense."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Natomi smiled, it was about as she expected. Truth be told Samuel didn't need help making something as simple as chicken soup, but she Could make side dishes.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:09 pm

Samuel, indeed, needed little help making food. As a man of many talents, cooking just happened to be his favorite. But he thinks, why just make Alice something to eat? Why not make food for everyone else?

He had no doubts that once they smelled his soup, they would all be wanting a bowl. So he set out making a bigger pot of chicken soup. If nothing else, he was just happy that this whole fiasco with Alice was finally over.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:59 pm

If you build it, they will come.

That thought seemed to extend to food, because not too long after Ramona, Aiko and Kimiko were there.

"Glad you're okay Alice!" Aiko greeted the Heartless.

Emanulle noticed a lack of Michru. It was kind of odd, so he went to get her in her room.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:28 am

It was odd that Michru wasn't there, but most probably didn't seem to notice or assumed she was in her room. Samuel noticed as well as Emanulle heading off to find his kid.

Chances were Marcen noticed, if he were there. He notices everything. That's just how he was trained it seemed. Alice, on the other hand, didn't notice anything was wrong.

She looks down to Aiko "Oh, um, thank you. Sorry to have worried everyone." she mumbles. She didn't like being the center of attention, like at all. So all this fussing over her wasn't really what she wanted.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:37 am

"Give her some space Aiko." Ramona said to her daughter, who did so after her mother's words. She left Alice alone after that.

Manny came back later with Michru, but it was obvious she was down with a cold judging by her eyes and red nose which she rubbed from time to time. It was a hilarious coincidence considering.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:42 am

Samuel looks over to Michru "My, my. It looks like someone's caught a summer cold." he says as he pours Michru a bowl of chicken soup "Not to worry, little one. This has the power to make you better in no time." he says as he hands it to Emanulle, to hand to her "Be careful, it's still plenty hot." he cautions.

Then he serves everyone a bowl of chicken soup. At least, everyone who was there. He assumed that Marcen was off training and that Jerod was still in his room. He would have to take them some in a bit. He was wondering where Jack had disappeared off to and if Will had found him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:59 am

Emanulle took heed to Samuel's intrudctions, he was careful and gentle with Michru like he always was. She was kinda on the weaker side at the moment, too. He also wondered how Jack was doing himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:44 pm

"You know, you should see about reenrolling her in that psychic school." Marcen says. He was suddenly just There. Almost like he was there the whole time.

Samuel looks over to Marcen "I thought she was being taught to use her gifts in one of the holodecks." he points out "Would it not be for the best if she continued to study there?" he asks.

Marcen shrugs as Samuel serves him a bowl "I suppose in the end it's up to Manny and Michru." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:12 pm

"I thought about it. Michru wants to and things seemed to have settled down a bit, so suppose I could. I still would have to set a appointment and everything so some time later this week."
Emanulle wasn't too hungry so he really didn't eat too much for now.

"Whatever works for you guys." Natomi on the other hand was very hungry. Maybe Farian's needed to eat a bit more, or it was just her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Marcen adds his own seasoning to his bowl before he eats it. Samuel didn't say anything on it, as it wouldn't be the first time Marcen's done that. In fact, he uses those spices on every meal he eats.

Still, Samuel was happy that everyone enjoyed his cooking. He was thinking about heading to the holodeck for some training after he cleaned up his mess. All this doing little to help and relying on others to do his fighting and he would start to get soft.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Emanulle finished before too long before leading Michru away so she could get some rest and tuck her in. Though before he left he wanted to let the others know, he would go to that school to see about setting up some type of appointment. "If anyone needs me, I'll be out and about."

"I see. We'll, see you later Emanulle." Ramona said to the young Arkon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Marcen was wondering why he didn't just take Michru to the infirmary. They have a cure for the common cold there, he was surprised to find. Still, he was free to do what he believed was in Michru's best interest.

Samuel had finished cleaning his mess up and since he was feeling recharged by his own cooking, he headed to one of the holodecks for some training. He would have to think what program he would like to run though.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Ramona headed to another part of the base entirely, though Aiko and Kimiko of course did follow before stopping, the former going to Natomi.

"Could we hang out with you?"

The Wildfire Demon blinked then smiled. "Sure if you want. I'm not doing much though. And your mom is fine with it."

Ramona shook her head. "It's perfectly fine. You two enjoy yourselves."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Samuel had programed in a training sim much like before, but made the guards more watchful and aggressive. H would have one hour to find his mark, all the while avoiding the guards, Get to his mark, take them out and escape the city. All the while avoiding guards and the occasional surprise.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:59 am

Natomi decided to take Aiko and Kimiko in their own section of the holodeck, it was lucky it was built in such a way that more then one person could use it without interrupting or getting in the way of someone else.

The young woman choose a nice, quite meadow on a farm for them to hang out with clear blue skies. She herself got a nice sun dress to fit with the mood, after that it was time to play.

Tag was obvious, but Natomi had to of course hold back a lot. It was the same with hide and seek and the other little games they played but Natomi was enjoying herself. She was pretty good with them, she would probably make a decent mom one day.

Eventually Natomi found a spot of shade under one of the large oak tree's and just laid down before falling asleep during that time. Aiko did so nearby and Kimiko had her small head rested against Natomi as she slept.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next