Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 30 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Namey Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Will looks over to Ramona " It's nice to meet you as well. It's not often I happen across a fellow deity." he says. He then looks over to Natomi "I'm afraid my current skills are...above, your level." he says in a low tone.

Marcen nods "If that's the case, then you wouldn't mind to a little sparing match. Shinobi against Shinobi?" he asks.

Will shrugs "Not at all, though, I'm not a ninja anymore." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:31 pm

"How do you know that when you haven't seen I can do?"
Natomi asked a bit confused.

"I think he means Z skills, but that's not what you were asking about. But I could be wrong, I'm not just going to assume.
" Manny said with a shrug.

Will hadn't really felt like one but Ramona had ran into all sorts of things so who was to say? "Half, to be more accurate but close enough."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Will looks over to Natomi "I meant no offence. It's just that Emanulle is right. I use highly advanced Z-Warrior fighting skills." he says. He wasn't entirely sure if she knew that Z-Warriors were.

Then he looks over to Marcen "If you still want to spar, ninja to ninja, I'm still all for it. But as you heard, I'm trained as a Z-Warrior, which not only gives me a power advantage, but a skill advantage as well." he says, apologetically.

Then looks over to Ramona "Half isn't bad either. Some people seriously underestimate divine power and what it's truly capable of." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Manny was skeptical on the skill point of Z warriors, some of Frieza's men had been very medircoe skill wise while being strong from what he heard. "Remember our talk about Sayains? That's basically what Z skills are. There aren't many that can match them. In fact, in this dimension I can't think any beings that can rival their power and not just be stronger. They're in a awkward tier that way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Will frowns at Emanulle's wording in describing Z-Warriors "Though, it's a good thing we're as strong as we are. Because if it weren't for me and my friends, this planet would have been reduced to space dust when a space tyrant by the name of Frieza landed." he says, thinking back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:24 pm

"I never said it was a bad thing." Emanulle said simply.

"That aside. Do you know of a being that calls themselves the Outsider?" Ramona asked. "They had a troubling interest in my fiance and apparently others."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Will frowns slightly, thinking "The Outsider...Ah. Yes, he's a deity who's confined to a rather unpleasant place called 'The Void'." he says "He's half God and half Devil and can't leave The Void, only in the form of projections and he can bring other's to it." he explains.

"It's said that he's got Incredible power that he rarely bestows onto those who spark his interest. His motives aren't really known, but it's rumored that he 'restores balance' when an imbalance occurs." he finishes.

Then looks over to Ramona "If he's interested in your fiancé, something terrible must have happened to gain his notice and, if you believe the rumors, is trying to correct an imbalance through your him." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:01 pm

"Hm. That doesn't bode well if true but nothing for it right now."
Ramona said with a slight frown. "Before I lost my train of thought, perhaps one of these days you can teach me far as divine things go. There's a lot of things I don't know how to do simply because I have never been taught. It could help protect my family better but its up to you. You're busy and I don't want to impose."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Will raises an eyebrow "It seems to me that you're strong enough." he says "I can sense the life force of others and your is telling me that you're plenty strong." he points out.

"If you're thinking about how to protect your fiancé from The Outsider or his influence, remember, he's half God and Devil. That makes him very powerful in his own right. Full deities would have a hard time against him." Will explains.

He sighs "Besides, I don't think there's anything I can really teach you, outside of some ninja and Z-Warrior skills." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Ramona sighed. "Fair enough." Z skills was another bag of worms she didn't want to get into even if it could prove to be very useful in its own right.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Will was getting tired of waiting and was thinking about going out and looking for Jack. But he focuses on Ramona instead "So, what do you and your fiancé plan on doing about the Outsider?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:14 pm

She shook her head. "I don't know. The only good news is they seem to have lost interest in them. The bad news they don't care who they're giving their gifts too. Which means some bad people could get a hold of them whatever they are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Will shakes his head "I'm not so sure the Outsider's interest is so easily lost. It's probably best to talk with your fiancé and see if the Outsider said anything of any importance." he suggests "As for him not caring, I don't feel that's the right word. More like, 'whoever he feels deserves his gifts'." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:42 pm

"We'll see. I'll talk to them about it. Excuse me."
Ramona then left the group at that.

"If Jack takes too long, perhaps you can track him down by his energy? He's relatively strong compared to many on this planet and its not like he can hide his energy normally." Emanulle pointed out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Will nods "Jack's energy is about as strong as a normal Human's, since he doesn't use Ki energy as his method of battling. However, his energy it's self is very much different from that of a normal Human's." he explains.

Will closes his eyes, concentrating "He's still in Japan, but he's moving quite quickly from location to location." he mumbles "He must be searching for someone." he says as he stands "I think I'll help him find whom it is he's looking for."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:25 am

"Ramona doesn't use Ki energy but you said she was strong.."
Natomi said a bit confused. "I thought you could sense general life energy."

"We'll, regardless we won't hold you any longer. Give Jack my regards. I'm not sure who Jack is searching for but it must be important."
Manny hadn't been clued in exactly what was going on but he trusted Jack's judgment on whatever it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:47 am

Will nods "I can. And Jack's energy doesn't give off a strong feel to it. It just feels different. As for Ramona, I'm Kami of this world. I can feel the energy of another divine being a world away." he says

"Every one's energy is different. For instance, I can tell that there are two Zoanthropes, one Demi Goddess, one Human, two quarter Nosferatu if I'm not too mistaken, one Arkon and one...Heartless?" he says, sounding a bit surprised.

He looks towards the medical wing "Well now, that certainly is a rarity indeed." he says, then frowns "But there's something wrong with her. Her life energy is Very low." he says as he starts towards the infirmary.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:52 am

Emanulle went to follow after Will. "I think that's what Jack was looking for you first. Our friend Alice has a illness called Stand Still and we've been trying to find some type of cure for it." It was obvious he cared about Alice's well being quite a lot already.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:07 am

Will frowns "A Stand Still? Oh man. That's a tough one to cure. I think I have an idea on what Jack wants with me now." he says.

Samuel had followed Will as well "Begging your pardon, sir. But would you happen to know what her illness is?" he asks.

Will looks over and nods "Well, yeah. I know what a Stand Still is. It's a neurological disorders that circulate's throughout the affected's entire system and is brought on by a violent chemical imbalances in the brain." he says "It can take hours or years for the imbalance to correct it's self and in that time, the body basically all but shuts down." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:10 am

[color=orange "Is there Anyway to cure it?[/color]" Natomi didn't want to get her hopes up, everything else had been sort of a dead end far as that went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:26 am

Will shrugs "Aside from a wish from the Dragon Balls, none that I know of." he reaches into one of the pockets of his army coat and pulls out a small green bean "This will temporarily correct the imbalance, until the next time." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:37 am

Manny was dissapointed by that news but the last part perked him up a bit. "What is that you have in your hand?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Will looks down at the bean "This is a Senzu Bean. I grow them at my home. They instantly heal and reenergize anyone who eats one. In addition, the person who eats a Senzu Bean will remain full for three days." he explains.

He was wondering how he was going to get Alice to eat one without causing her to choke on it "While they heal almost all kinds of injuries and illnesses, there Are some that they won't help. Mainly natural afflictions." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:20 am

"We would probably need a IV or something like they do to feed coma patients and such..."
Emanulle said slowly. "Problem is where to get one, much less work one since I don't think anyone here is trained for all that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:44 am

Will shakes his head "I know how to set one up. But it's best if she were to ingests it. It would work faster." he mumbles, thinking.

He sighs "Okay, this might be unpleasant for her, but the Senzu Bean will take care of that." he says as he pops the bean in her mouth.

He moves his hand to base of her jaw and massages it a bit, as his fingers start to sizzle with electricity, causing her to involuntary swallow. She starts to cough lightly "Relax..." Will says "She breathed and swallowed at the same time." he mumbles.

He moves away from Alice and nods "She swallowed the Senzu Bean and should be waking up any minuet now. Remember, this Only cures This event. She still has a problem. So the drama needs to be dialed down." he points out.

Will heads out of the infirmary "Guess what everyone. Alice's vitals are swiftly returning to normal." Buddy says "I guess eating your greens really is good for you." he jokes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next