Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 35 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Emanulle clinched his fist hard enough to draw a bit of blood. Natomi in the mean time took a step back, shaking her head before vanishing in a flash of fire. It was a bit too much and she wanted to be alone.

Though Ramona really barely knew the young man, it always saddened the old demi Goddess when someone's light was flickered out that early when they had so much potential. What an utter waste.

Though, it seemed she'd have to pay this Brotherhood a 'visit'.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Jack looks over to Alice, who had a blank look on her face "Alice, if you would join me? What I have to say concerns you." he says as he starts out.

Alice snaps out of her staring off into the middle distance and silently follows Jack out, wondering what it was that he wanted to talk with her about.

Marcen, for his part, was just as cool as he ever was. It wasn't like he hadn't lost comrades before and unlike some of the others on his team, he didn't blame the Brotherhood either. He knew they did what they thought they needed to do. His own village was the same way.

Plus, Samuel Did just up and leave their ranks, branding him as a traitor or rogue. His village would have done the same thing to him, if he hadn't gone through the process of leaving the right way and he had no doubt that the Brotherhood would have let Samuel go if he had done the same. Still, it was too bad they lost him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Manny left, whatever Jack wanted to talk to Alice about could be about anything. Ramona did as well shortly, but she was going to hate to tell Kimiko and Aiko the news.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:27 pm

A few minuets later, Jack comes out "I'm heading out. Let me know when Marcen gets Samuel back here. When he does, do Not put in in a freezer. Put him on the operating table." he says, then rushes out.

Alice comes out after Jack leaves, looking bummed and heaving a disappointed sigh. Chances were good that it had to do with what she and jack talked about, rather then the current situation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:36 pm

Manny didn't go too far, or rather he only left a moment to gather himself just in case anyone needed to talk. Though Marcen, Jack and Ramona seemed to being taking it the best, or hiding the most rather. So if anyone needed him, it likely be Alice. Everyone else went off to where ever.

He noticed the young girl come back with Jack before he left. "Alice? Did something else happen? Besides what just happened..but if you don't want to talk its fine."

Terra, Damon and Monica, I don't really know what to do anymore.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:56 pm

Alice looks over to Emanulle "O-oh. It's nothing. Jack just told me about my...condition. You know, with Lexica and my Stand Stills and he said he can do something to fix it, but that I'll have to wait about a year or so..." she mumbles.

"He said his friend has some magical items that can grant any wish, even to make things right with me and Lexica..." she hesitates a moment "Or bring someone back to life..." she mumbles again "S-so...he left the choice up to me...on what to do. I chose to help Samuel." she says.

Then she sighs "But the magical items stop working for about a year or so after they've been used, so...I have to live like this for another year..." she sighs "I know it's a small price when compared to helping one of our friends...I just don't know how long I can...hold it together...is all..." she explains in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Damn my weakness for cute things. I should stop it.

He of course failed. Something about Alice drew him and urged him to protect her anyway he could despite anything else. Though honestly, he knew he was a bit on the soft side to begin with so he couldn't help it.

"We'll get through this. You're a lot stronger then you give yourself credit for Alice."
He said gently. "You didn't collapse despite the heavy news earlier. And if the burden gets too heavy for you, just remember you have the me and the others to help with the load. We haven't known each other long, but you're a important person to me too Alice."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:29 pm

While Alice was somewhat grateful for Manny's support and his kind words, she was surprised that news of Samuel's imminent revival had just skimmed off his back "I'm...very tired...the day's been pretty stressful. I'm going to lay down for a bit." she mumbles as she wanders off, having plenty to think about.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:39 pm

It had, he just didn't bring attention to it because Alice was what he was focusing on at the current time. Though it wasn't too strange to him considering the kind of universe they lived in, all kinds of strange tales from Damon's home one.

"See you later Alice.."
He had some things to think about as well. A great many of things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:09 pm

There was a sigh from on of the wall speakers "Ah...young love. Though, Alice has more of a 'younger sister' vibe about her, then potential love interest." Buddy says to Emanuelle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:48 pm

If he was honest about himself, he'd admit there was a bit of romantic interest in Alice. He however had learned from the last two times so he wasn't going to rush into anything or assume.

"Perhaps.."
Emanulle said slowly before changing the subject, confused feelings for Alice aside. "I have a question. Do you know why Samuel was to be moved to a operating table instead?" It seemed a bit odd to him, if they were going preserve him until he was revived at any rate anyway. He didn't know how these magical items even worked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:19 pm

"I'm not one hundred percent certain, but I believe it is because of how they intend to resurrect Sam. If your body was healed and you were brought back to life, would you want to wake up on a freezer or on a normal operating table?" Buddy asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:10 pm

"Fair point."
Emanulle admitted. "I'm going to lay down myself, but if anything comes up let me know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:53 pm

There wasn't really much more of a need to carry on the conversation after that. So Buddy went back to doing what he always does, up keeping the base and monitoring the new feeds for any news of wrong doings.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:35 pm

It didn't take too long for Emanulle to reach his room, and once he did he took off his shirt before trying to get some sleep. Key word try. There was a lot going on so it was to be suspected.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:16 pm

There was an odd rumbling followed by some slight quaking. Almost like rolling thunder. It was clear that it had come from outside, but was strong enough to be felt inside the base.

This got Alice's attention and she sits bolt upright, looks around a bit confused, then it happens again, and she jumps up and starts out. She didn't think she would like what was happening outside, which is why she grabbed her cards, just incase.

Then, something slowly started to dawn on her as Marcen comes walking up, having finished his mission. Alice was surprised how quickly he had finished it. But then, he Was a ninja for a reason. Speed and efficiency were part of his training.

She walks over to Marcen "So, um, is Samuel...home?" she asks in a small voice.

Marcen nods "Yeah. He's in the medical wing on one of the beds. If one didn't know better, one would think he was sleeping." he says and turns to Alice, but she was gone. She was heading to the medical wing. She needed to see Sam.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:05 pm

It was hard to simply ignore what was going on, so Emanulle and Ramona came out to investigate themselves of what the noise was all about.

Manny was the first one who spotted Marcen. "I just heard something. Do you know what's going on?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Marcen looks over to Emanulle as the odd shaking happens again "If I had to venture a guess, I would say someone's fighting an epic, planet shaking, battle." he says.

"And you would be right Mister Gregore." Buddy pipes in "That would be Jack fighting his friend, Will, for the right to make a wish to bring Sammy back to the realm of the living." he explains as the muffled thundering sound could be heard again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Emanulle was just a bit surprised about something. "So, if Jack is able to fight a Z-Fighter, it must mean he able to copy their Ki abilties. That or he borrowed a power set suited to fighting them from his home world, meaning there's beings able to fight them where he comes from. That would make the most sense, am I right?"

It wasn't too long after that Natomi finally came back, appearing after being MIA from where ever she had went to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Marcen nods slowly "I suppose both are a possibility. I mean, we know very little about both Jack's home and his powers. But given what we Do know, I would say that either would be very likely." he says.

Something seems to catch his eye and Marcen spins towards the hall, hand going to his lower back, as if reaching for one of his kuni, and in one fluid motion throws one of the sharpened blades down the hall with laser accuracy!

There was a sound at the end of the hall "Whoa! If I wasn't feeling so rested, I probably wouldn't have been able to catch that." says Samuel as he comes walking into the common room, where everyone seemed to be, spinning the kuni in one hand "Hello my friends. I apologize for my current absents, but I am feeling much better now."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Natomi who had just came in where the others gathered notice Sam, which meant she was suddenly just there. Though Manny had to prevent Natomi from giving him a death glomp.

"Easy. We got them into good health." Emanulle said to a slightly embarassed Natomi.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:55 pm

While everyone else seemed relieved or happy to see Samuel back on his feet, Marcen was still on the defensive and looked like he was ready to attack at any given provocation "How?" he asks simply.

Samuel chuckles "Easy, my friends. I shall explain now." he says, handing the kuni to Natomi "Would you mind holding onto this for me, my dear?" he asks with a wink.

Then he motions for Alice to come out from the shadows "I owe my good health to this young lady. She used one of her revival cards to bring me back to the land of the healthy." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:38 am

While Natomi took the Kuni, Emanulle actually got a bit troubled at the news. Mainly, something didn't add up. If Alice could casually revive someone, it didn't make sense for Jack to try to use the Dragonballs to revive them.

"..Is there some type of negative drawback?"
Emanulle asked concerned. He hoped it didn't harm Alice, or there was some other side effect. Usually powers like this had some sort of price.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:41 am

Sam flexes an arm and hand, experimenting "None that I am immediately aware of. I feel a little stiff, but I believe that is to be expected." he says.

Marcen looked over to Alice "And what about you?" he asks.

Alice shakes her head slightly, not comfortable with being put on the sport like this "I feel fine. A little fatigued, but other than that, I feel fine." she mumbles.

"Someone should probably let Jack know of this development. That way he and his friend don't destroy the planet in a fight that doesn't matter any more." Buddy chimes in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:19 pm

"I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt neither are that irresponsible but you have a point.." Emanulle knew it might be a pain since it might be hard to get their attention knowing how Z-Fighters could be.

Natomi didn't entirely believe it. Power like that always had some sort of drawback to mortals. If it didn't, she'd be surprised. It still begged the question how a former human got God-Like power before she even was turned. "I'll go. I can always teleport, just give me a location."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next