Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 32 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:34 am

Samuel was on the run! He accomplished his mission, but the guards response time was better then he had expected and he was caught pretty much with his hand in the cookie jar, as it were. So now he had to run for it.

With his advanced parkour skills he would have had no trouble getting away from the guards...normally. He had programed the computer to make the guards more aggressive, so, as it turns out, whatever He could do, They could do also!

This made getting away from them a Bit harder then Samuel had originally thought and the fact that they were shooting at him also didn't help matters either. The civilians were also set up to Not be helpful and to points out to the guards if they see him. This made things doubly hard.

Samuel manages to lose direct line of sight with his pursuers and in that time, he crouches down and lets his octocamo do it's thing and within a second, Samuel had vanished from sight. Which was fortunate, since the guards arrived seconds later.

Samuel was dead still as they searched for him. A frustrated guard kicks at a part of the roof, which happened to be Samuel, before they all left. After a few minuets to make sure they weren't coming back, Sam moves from his spot. He needed to get to the extraction point before time ran out. However, the people below would blow the whistle on him if he shows himself. He needed a disguise.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:46 am

"What are you up to?"

Ramona came into the room where her and Jerod were alone, they didn't get to spend as much time together as she would have liked.

"Just..some notes. Nothing serious." Jerod said as he put them aside. "Did I miss anything?"

Ramona shook her head. "No, not really besides what I told you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:56 am

Samuel exits the holodeck. He looked exhausted. He finally got to the RZ with no guards tailing him. But he was one heck of a struggle to get there. Still, he felt his skills had grown a bit because of it "Say, Buddy, next time why don't you make a scenario." he suggests.

"If that's what you want. I would love to make you a scenario. In fact, I'll start working on a few things right now." the AI says.

Sam chuckles lightly "Yes well, just don't make it outlandishly difficult. Like having laser nets or anything like that. As much as I do this for training, I also do it for fun." he reminds the computer "Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I shall head to the infirmary." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:06 pm

By the time Sam was done, Manny was back and he was in the infirmary mainly because he was seeing if there was anything that could help Michru recover quicker. When the Zoanthrope entered he greeted them. "Hey. You look a bit tired, just get through with some training?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Samuel nods "Yeah. Some rather rough training. But, it was plenty of exercise and quite enjoyable." he says as he gets some rubbing cream for his scrapes and bruises "Next time Buddy is going to run the scenario." he says with a slight smile "So what brings you here?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Emanulle shook his head. "I was just going to get Michru something so she could get better a bit sooner so I ended up here. After that, not sure what I'm going to do for the day but I'll figure it out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:27 pm

"Eh-Hem!" Buddy clears his nonexistent throat "Top cabinet, second shelf. There's a cure-all that works wonders on colds and flus." he says "And there are hyposprays in the bottom drawer by the sink."

Samuel blinks in surprise "One moment, if I may. Are you saying that we have a cure for the common cold?" he asks "Why not just patent it and make a fortune off it?" he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Emanulle got what he was looking for before too long. "It's possible, I actually suspect there's a lot that could be sold here just Jack isn't interested in. Among other things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:39 pm

"Of course Jack's not interested in money. He just wants to have a quite, peaceful life with his family...fighting crime and stopping psychopaths." the computer says.

Samuel nods as he finishes up his treatment "Well, he's half way there. Though, honestly, what are your thoughts on this whole super hero business?" he asks Emanulle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Emanulle thought about it for a long time. "If you talk to me normally, you'll find me being int this position a odd one. I don't like fighting, and up to me living a quite life and maybe setting down would be my prefered. So, why am I here?"

He shrugged. "I ask myself that a lot. There's a few reasons, I guess part is seeing the state of things I want to make some change, seeing the state of this world. I think it could potentially be a lot better place, much like the dimension my family went to. But as to what I think of it, its admirable though I'm not sure how it will fare. However, its worth at least trying. We wouldn't have the plane today if they had given up when everyone told them it couldn't be done."

"Maybe we won't make a change. Maybe it'll just be a splash in the metaphorical ocean and the world continues to turn. But if its wrong..we'll that's the side I tihnk of and that's worth at least trying."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Samuel nods slowly "Interesting. Well, thank you for your time and I shan't take up anymore of your or keep you from your ill child any longer." he says as he puts his stuff away "I wish her a speedy recovery." he says, then heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:58 pm

Emanulle took his things and headed back to where Michru was, who was still asleep. He had to gently wake her up so she could get what she needed to cure that cold of hers. What he was going to do after the super hero business, we'll he'd worry about that later since that was some time off.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:26 pm

Samuel never gave it much thought about what to do if this super thing didn't last. He couldn't go back to the Brotherhood. Maybe he could start his own business of professionals. It was a thought.

He knew lifers when he seen them and, despite all his talk, Marcen was Not one of those. Neither were any of the others, aside from Jack. All of them will break away to do their own thing, maybe settle down or whatever. But in the end, it looked like Jack was going to be on his own.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Emanulle after tucking Michru in decided to see if Alice was out and about, or up couped in her room like normal. If she wasn't, he wanted to show her the new set of cards he had gotten, as well as battle in Battle City. He felt like she'd like that.

"Afternoon." It was Natomi, she was still wearing that dress but was by herself. She smiled at him. "Mind some company?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Alice was still in the kitchen making herself something to eat, as she was still hungry. She was frying herself up a steak. A Big one and she was baking herself some potato's as well. She looks up, acknowledging that Emanulle was there, but doesn't say anything.

Samuel looks over to Natomi "If that company is yours, not at all." he says with a smile "You look positively lovely today. Is there a special occasion?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 am

Emanulle was a bit surprised, Alice was so pettie that one would think she wouldn't eat that much then again that didn't mean that much. Plus, she had been out for a bit anyway.

He had a seat by her. "While I was out, I managed to get something of a starter deck. I have no clue if its actually any good or not but usually the more expensive is the better quality. Unless you're getting suckered." He pulled out the deck set he got from Domino City not too long ago.

Natomi still smiling shook her head. "No. Not really. I just got through hanging out with Kimiko and Aiko at the holodeck. We played on a farm and this fit so I just went with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:50 am

Alice looks over to his cards and then starts to shuffle through them. She nods as some, but frowns at most. She finally puts it back down "It's a decent starter deck. I would strongly recommend getting a bunch of booster packs and buying cards online." she says, then goes back to her cooking "Did you have the chance to duel anyone?" she asks,

Samuel smiles a bit "Ah, a farm. That's what I had originally planned on doing after I retired from The Brotherhood. Was finding a nice lady friend who didn't mind me being a Zoanthrope and starting a small farm and who knows, maybe even a small family." he chuckles "But I suppose those plans are now on permanent hold now."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:03 pm

Manny shook his head. "Not yet, no. I wanted to do a bit more reading up on the rules and everything first. Though, honestly I'd probably learn more in practice then just reading for something like this."

Natomi slightly shook her head. "We'll, I wouldn't say permanent. We can't do this forever, eventually we'll get too old too. I wouldn't mind living some place quite on a farm when I'm done with this. I do want to have children of my own one day."

"It's a very dangerous job. This one, and the one I had so some might think it foolish to think of the future. I don't though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Alice casually looks over to him "I'm sure you can find some people to duel with around the city. The best place to look would be in the hobby shops." she points out.

Samuel chuckles "Unfortunately my dear, I did not retire from the Brotherhood. I walked out on them and when I did so, I became a rogue assassin, which means I am now an enemy of the Brotherhood." he says.

"I have a bounty on my head that is quite large, though Brotherhood assassins will not be after me for it. They'll do it for the honor. Dead if necessary. Alive if reasonably probable." he says, chuckling again.

He looks over to Natomi with a slight, crooked grin "And you know something else? Now word has gotten out to the Templars that there's a rogue assassin on the run and they also will be hunting me." he points out.

He gets himself and Natomi something to drink from one of the machines in the break room "So now I only have two options left open to me. I can either stay as a Super Hero and fight the good fight until the end! Or I can die. Not very spectacular choices, but I suppose it is no more then I deserve." he says with a wary smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:28 pm

"True I suppose."
Emanulle went to get his cards. "I'll let you to your meal. Go ahead and enjoy yourself and I'll talk to you later."

Natomi didn't like either options. "Who exactly are these Templars?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Alice nods her thanks "Have fun out there and don't be intimidated by some of these decks or by a few losses." she says.

Samuel thinks for a second or two "Let's see...I suppose the Templars are the natural enemy of the Brotherhood. They have been trying to eradicate the Order for what seems like ever and they are ideally skilled to take down a careless assassin." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Emanulle decided to go out, however, he didn't go to the hobby shop just yet. Instead he opted for a walk like did some times since it was pretty relaxing for him as is.

"Hm, so there's a lot of bad blood between them." Natomi was thinking over a variety of things. Samuel had gotten an assignment which led to a hit on Marcen, who didn't seem like a bad person but the 'greater good' part always put her ill at ease.

"That aside, do you want to do something? Maybe just go out as not be cooped in the base? But I don't mind staying here either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:32 pm

Samuel shrugs "It's a ladies prerogative, my dear." he says with a smile "If you wish to head outside, then by all means, let us pack a lunch." he says with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Natomi blushed slightly but otherwise didn't react. "Oh, all right. We'll grab something in the kitchen before heading out." Since they had that replicator they could get All kinds of things but she wasn't hungry now but for later that could change.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:01 am

Samuel nods as he heads to the kitchen and goes to make a quick meal for two "Not to worry. I got you covered." says Buddy as a cupboard slides open and there was a basket inside. It was full of food. Easly more then the two could eat.

Samuel smiles and takes the basket with a nod "My thanks, Buddy. I did not know you were such a romantic at heart." he chuckles as he goes to meet with Natomi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next