Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 29 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:26 am

The Hunter wasn't stupid and grumbled as he went to the ground, putting his weapons on away. "You're going to regret this. All of you. What are you suppose to be? A group of super heroes?"

"You could say that." Emanulle said.

At first there was a pause, then there was a chuckle. If he was going to lose, might as well throw something out there. "Oh, for a moment I thought I had something to worry about.  It seems like in the comics and movies a bunch of soft goody two shoes. We'll, go ahead take me to jail so this blows over. Maybe we could finish the job of that devil spawn you call children."

"Don't misunderstand and assume things."
It was actually Natomi who spoke first, there was a unchasrastic coldness to her normally warm tone even Ramona was taken briefly back. "If I was still a ninja, you and your men's lives would have been forfeit already. You should thank Jack. I don't like hurting people but it doesn't mean my patience is unlimited."

The Hunter wisely shut up after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:57 am

Jack pulls out a small gun-looking thing. It was the same thing he had used before "You see this? This is a Digital Conveyor. What it does is it turns your body into data and stores it on a special data card." he explains to the remaining Hunter.

"Like so..." he says as he points it at the unconscious Hunters and shoots them, turning them into pure digital data. Jack switches data cards for each Hunter "Once on a data card, I can plug you into a special computer matrix, where you'll spend a Very long time reflecting on the mistakes you've made leading up to your digital incarceration." he says.

"Think of it as a digital prison...one where you can't escape from. Not to worry, you won't be alone." he says as he pulls the trigger on the last Hunter.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Ramona turned to Jack. "How long are you going to keep them in there?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:00 am

Jack shrugs "Until the Hunters can get their heads out of their asses. Then I'll turn them over to them and they can deal with them." he says, then he looks over to Ramona "Unless you don't want me to turn them over. Then I can keep them in there for a Very long time." he says.

Then he puts the gun and data cards away "Since it's a computer simulation, I can accelerate the program so it feels like years or even decades go by to them, but it's only days for us. I can even see about having them attend counseling for their short comings." he explains.

Samuel shakes his head "I don't know about this, my friend. I mean, to keep them locked up is one thing. But do we have the right to keep them locked up like this for an undetermined amount of time?" he asks "I mean, they are bad people, that needs no saying, but if we keep them prisoner in your computer matrix, how are we no different from those we do battle against?" he asks.

Marcen nods "It's simple. If we let them go, they'll do to someone else what they did to Ramona's family and we have a duty to make sure that doesn't happen and to do that, in this case, it requires us to keep them locked away." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Ramona shook her head. "I rather you just turn them over when given the chance."

"Are we positive the Council would even approve? What little I know the Hunters aren't a hive mind." Emanulle pointed out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Jack nods "That's why I said when they get their act together, we'll turn them over." he says "I have someone close who's a Hunter and I've been getting reports about what's been going on with them." he points out "Come on. Let's head on back to the base." he suggests as he takes off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Ramona teleported back but Emanulle declined the offer as he just wanted to walk back to base. Natomi also Could have teleported, but she opted not too.

Natomi felt the thing with the group of Nobodies was in its half way point but it didn't comfort her. Mainly because she felt whatever was after was going to be much worse.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:55 am

Jack had finished putting the Hunters into the system and asked Buddy to keep a close eye on them, so to speak, and he then heads to his office to finish reading over all the information that was gathered on Alice's condition.

It was about that time that Fumitsuki and Christine come walking into the shop. The young Mystic girl looks around and sighs nostalgically "There's a lot of my history here." she says with a fond smile. It had been sometime since she had been back here.

Suki looks at her "You mean this is where you use to live?" she asks. It must have been nice to have a normal life. Suki never had a normal life. She always knew what she would be doing with her life. She always knew that she would become Nixa and fight Oni.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:20 am

Emanulle paused a bit at something when they got closer to the shop.

Natomi noticed of course. "What's wrong Manny?"

"It's nothing.." The former prince lied. "Go ahead without me, its best I not go there right now."

"We'll, its not my place to tell you how to live but if something is bothering you its best to get closure with it or at least learn to deal with it. May not even be as bad as you think once you face it." Natomi shrugged.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:42 am

As Christine and Suki waited, Jack comes walking out of the back "Hey there, Christine. This certainly is a surprise." he says as he gets a hug from his daughter.

"Hey there, dad! It's good to see you're doing well." she says "Listen, is there someplace where the three of us can talk?" she asks.

Jack nods and motions for them to follow him upstairs. He gets some drinks for Christine and Suki and sits "So, what's on your mind?" he asks.

Christine nods her thanks for the drinks "Well, it's like this: You see, my friend here has gotten into some trouble with some very bad people and they had taken her mother hostage unless Suki does something for them and me and my friends aren't having any luck finding Suki's mother, so we're asking if you would be willing to help." Christine explains, but leaves out the parts about Suki being Nixa and what the Oni want her for.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:50 am

Natomi headed inside, as did Emanulle who went into his room to do whatever.

"We'll, that was a hectric run." Natomi said to Samuel and Macen. "But it seems to turn out all right, for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:59 am

Marcen shrugs "It was alright. I mean, I've been on more exciting missions when I was a shinobi for my village and I suspect you have as well." he says.

He sighs as he grabs himself a water and tosses Natomi and Sam one as well, before sitting down and taking a load off "Still, I'm glad that's over with." he says.

Samuel nods "Indeed. I only hope that an event such as this does not happen again." he looks in the direction of the living quarters "You know, a thought has just occurred to me. Perhaps Jerod should learn to defend himself. Maybe a self defense class or something to that effect." he suggests.

Marcen nods "It wouldn't be a bad idea, since we can't always be around to protect him and his daughters. It probably wouldn't have helped against those Hunters. I mean, he's only Human after all. Still, it wouldn't hurt to know how to take care of himself against other Humans." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:06 am

"It couldn't hurt. I think it would be a really good idea." Natomi agreed, she was kinda curious what had been bothering Manny but didn't want to pry so she pushed that aside. She took the water and had a seat herself.

"What's this?"

It was the first thing Ramona ask when she came into the base and saw the 'presents' Jerod had gotten.

"I don't know. I don't trust it so I haven't done much of..anything with them. They even look suspicious."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:26 am

Samuel nods as he gets up "I shall go and ask him about it." he says. Seeing as how he was the one who suggested it in the first place.

As before, everything fades dark, as if Jerod had fallen asleep and when his vision returns, he was in the Outsider's realm and there was the Outsider "Jerod, Jerod, Jerod. What am I going to do with you?" he says as he floats there.

"Here I give you a great gift and the tools to find even more gifts that you can use to help protect your family and I asked for little to nothing in return." he says "And how am I treated? With distrust and being thought of as a charlatan." he says, trying to sound hurt.

"And what's more, the only thing I ever asked of you, was not telling your friends about me and what do you do? The exact opposite. It's almost like you're trying to provoke me for some reason." he says, trying to sound angry.

He sighs "Very well. I shall take back the great gift I had given you. But remember, those other ones are still going to be out there and they are not nearly as kind hearted as you. Any blood they shed in the course of gathering my artifacts and other gifts will be, in part, on your head." he states.

He waves his hand and the brand fades "Should you change your mind, simply call to me and I shall hear you." he says, then sighs as everything starts to fade to darkness again "Such a pity. I could see you doing great things with my gifts..."

When Jerod snaps out of whatever the Outsider did to him, the box with his new toys blackens, like it was burning, and crumbles to ash, which dissolves.

Jack nods "Okay. I'll help you ladies out. Let me just go take care of a few things really quick and I'll be back and we can head on out." he says as he gets up "Kindly wait here until I get back." he says, then heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:34 am

Jerod felt incredibly frusterated, everytime the mystery being popped up they would vanish before he could even ask a few questions to clarify things. Now knowing his nature they tried to also guilt trip them for not playing the game he had set in motion.

Ramona frowned, noticing something off about her fiance but heard a knock so she went to go open it, she wasn't done though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Samuel never got a chance to get to Ramona and Jerod's room, as Jack had stopped him before he could leave the common area "Hey there, Sam. I might need your help in tracking down some people, if you're up to it that is." he says.

Samuel nods "But of course I'm willing to help." he says with a smile "Just point the way, ah, so to speak." he chuckles at his own joke.

Jack nods with his own award winning smile "Thanks, man. Come on. There's some people I'd like you to meet." he says as he heads back out of the base and upstairs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Ramona knew there was something Jerod wasn't telling her but she wasn't sure what. She did decide to give him some space about it, if ti was serious enough he'd reveal it given time.

Jerod looked at where the brand had been. Just who was the Outsider and what were his motives? He didn't even as much have a chance to talk to them before everthing was just piled on and rushed so he had a hard time trusting them. He guess he'd never know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Once Jack and Samuel get upstairs, Jack walks into the common room "Sam, I'd like you to meet my daughter Christine and her friend Fumitsuki." he says.

Samuel looks over to the two young women "Ladies, it is a true pleasure to make your acquaintance." he says as he gently takes their hands and lightly kisses the back of them "My name is Samuel Hayden, at your service." he says, laying on the charm.

Though Suki blushed at Sam's approach, Christine just giggled a bit "Well, Sam. It's nice to meet you as well. If dad brought you here, that must mean you know of the situation and can help, right?" she asks.

Samuel nods "Indeed I'm certain I can help, but as for the general situation, I know of only a little of it." he says.

Jack pats Sam on the back "Come on. Christine'll fill you in on the rest as we head out." he says as all four of them start downstairs and out of the shop.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:10 pm

I'm not sure what to do, my characters are kinda just..there at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:29 pm

As everyone was relaxing, someone, who Isn't part of the team, comes walking into the base as if he owns it. He was a Very handsome young man in his early twenties, with blonde spikey hair, and hypnotically, his blue eyes matched the blue ninja gi he was wearing. But covered it with an old army coat.

He looks around and focuses on who was there at the time "I'm Will. I got word that Jack was looking for me."  he says in an even tone "Anyone know where he's at?" he asks, as if already knowing Jack's not at the base.

((Sam, Jack, Christine and Suki are out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:59 am

Natomi was minding her own business when a man came out of nowhere into the base. Buddy hadn't freaked out and once he announced the name she further relaxed. Jack had mentioned someone by that name as a good friend.

"My name is Natomi, and sorry I don't know where they went. I know they went out though." So he was a ninja too? From the looks of it anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Will nods as he sits down with a sigh "Well, since Jason's gone I can't exactly go out looking for my target and Jack's not here so...I should probably either wait for him or I could go looking for him." he says.

Then he focuses on Natomi "So, you're Natomi, huh? Well, it's good to finally meet you. Jack's told me much about his team. 'Something Spectacular', he called you all." he says.

Marcen, who finally came to see what was going on, nods "Is that so?" he asks.

Will smiles with a nod "That's so. He said you were a brilliant shinobi, but you were very suspicious of everyone you don't know. Which I can understand. In your line of work, it doesn't pay to be too trusting of new faces." he says.

He looks from Natomi, to Marcen "You know, I use to be something of a pretty good ninja myself, back in the day. I often wonder what would have happened if I kept on that course." he says. The last part was more to himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:57 pm

Natomi nodded. "I figured as much by the way you move and that uniform. What kind of ninja? You use Chakra, Ki, something else or just your natural ability?"

"Hey everyone. Long time no see Will." It was Emanulle who had came back from doing his whatever
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Will nods to Natomi "I'm a bit of all of those, I suppose you could say. Though, like I said, I don't play at being a ninja anymore." he says.

He looks over to Emanulle "It's been a bit. I'm just waiting for Jack to get back here. Mister Popo said he wanted to see me for something. I can only imagine it has something to do with the Dragon Balls." he says.

Marcen squints a bit "Say...aren't you the guy who died on TV not too long ago?" he asks. referring to the time when Amadeus 'Killed' him.

Will shrugs "Meh! It wouldn't be the first time I've died." he says casually "It would have been my third time, actually."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Emanulle..didn't know what to say to that so he kept quite about it. It was strange even for him.

"Hm, we'll you might not be a ninja anymore but maybe I could learn a thing or two from you while you're here pointers wise? It sounded like Jack would be gone for a while, but still up to you."
Natomi said.

Around that time Ramona came into the room. "Afternoon, who's our guest?"

"Will. Friend of Jack's."

Ramona got a decent feel of his energy, it was Very strong even when surpressed. "Ah, I see. My name is Ramona, nice to meet you then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next