Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 20 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Jason shrugs "They're a highly advanced, space faring race with powerful ships that have a nearly impenetrable defense." he says "They're a peaceful race, but they can defend themselves if they need to. Not even the Planet Brokers would tempt the fates with their planet." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Natomi didn't like the sound of these 'Planet Brokers' but there wasn't much for it as that was Way out of her punching range to begin with. Though speaking of the later, she hoped Jack was okay. All the talk of Ki users and Z-Fighters had made her think Jack would have been beaten and battered already. Unless they weren't fighting at the moment to use the dragonballs.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:27 pm

Jason pulls out a pocket watch "Well, would you look at that. I have to be going. Important things to do and all of that." he waves to the group as he puts two fingers to his forehead "Later." he says, blurs a bit and was gone!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:35 pm

Natomi watched Jason leave, turning the others or more accurately Emanulle. "Manny? How accurate are Jason's readings on things? Are they always one hundred percent right?"

"I..don't think so. Why you ask?" The Arkon said after a moment.

"It's about Alice and what they said. That still bothers me about what they said about not being a real person, its bad enough when Alice does it to herself. She's different but saptient right? Then to me she is, I can't speak for anyone else.
"

Emanulle nodded a bit slowly. "Personally, I agree. It's no reason to treat Alice any different then what we've been. I think while its important to take Jason's words into account on important matters, we shouldn't discard we can piece together ourselves or we risk being too reliant. What's said and what's importantly not said about things. So regardless of the little reveal, it doesn't change much else for me. Alice is one of our own."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Marcen looks to where Jason was "Right or wrong, it doesn't matter. We have a comrade down and we need to find someone who can fix this." he says.

"I say we start by finding this expert on Heartless that we were looking for and see if we can't find some of Alice's old friends, if she even had any." he points out.

Samuel stands "You can count me in. If one of my friends is in need, then I shall do whatever is needed of me and help them out." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:14 pm

Emanulle fully agreed. "Of course. I agree. I believe Jack made contact with a so called expert but can't be certain. I do have a theory, but its very loose and wouldn't put much stock on it."

Natomi turned to them. "We'll, I want to hear it."

"Judging by Alice's behavoir, and what Jason has said its more complex then what is said. First thing we know, Alice self-esteem has went down the tubes due to her experience with others like her. Jason mentioned her life was coming back on track before he said she was rejected, and sense then she's constantly been trying to prove her worth and think she's worthless." It really did hurt him to see anyone like that.

"So reading between the lines, if she was not happy she was at the least content prior which implies it wasn't purely negative emotions she felt. At the least, she was as Jason said putting her life back together. That pretty much explains why she tries her absolute best not to get too attached to anyone; its a self defense mechanism not to get hurt again. Anyway, tying it all together, I suggest we be careful with her previous friends if they're part of the group. Just their presence around could cause issues..depending on things."

What Manny said made a lot of sense to Natomi personally, he was very analytical at times she had noticed. "Right. I think our other main goal should also be trying to find more about this illness if we can."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Marcen nods "That makes sense. Jason probably wouldn't have told us the whole truth, so he told us what would make the most sense, given the situation. But I think you're right, Manny. I think that Alice started going through some kind of emotional atrophy, losing the emotions that caused her to feel joy, happiness and attachment to others. As a way of protecting herself." he says.

Samuel shrugs "Okay, we suspect that Alice is distant to protect herself from rejection and that she's losing her 'good emotions' as a way to never feel rejection, if she's never close to anyone. So where does this get us on solving this problem?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:40 pm

"It doesn't too much, at least for now. However, when you're doing a investigation even the seemingly useless related details could be useful. It's that moment when things click into place.
" Emanulle sighed. "Unfortunately, that leaves us with not much else to go on. Perhaps..I may be able to find something at home that could help.."

"And how would you get all the way there? Earth isn't known for its good space travel." Natomi was curious though.

"I'll figure that out if its something that needs to be done."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Marcen frowns "Hold on, you're going to go space traveling at a time like this? Forgive me for saying, but I don't think that's a good idea at present." he says "Couldn't you contact your home and have them bring the information to you?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Emanulle shook his head. "If I had some way to reach them, then yes but earth isn't nearly advanced enough to reach that far away. Stand Still can last for years, so if push comes to shove we may have to take despierate measures. I don't plan on going all the way there physically unless I absolutely had too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Samuel clears his throat "Um, correct me if I am wrong, but this base that we are all currently standing in, is much more sophisticated than anything I've ever seen on this planet and given the fact that everything in it, aside from us that is, Isn't from this planet, is it possible that we can use something here, to contact your people?" he asks, reminding them all where they were.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:42 am

Emanulle thought about it, then decided to test it. "Buddy? Is there anything we can use here to comminucate to planets over long distances?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:56 pm

"Sure. All I need to do is fire up the Tachyon Array and any signal sent will get from point A to point B in almost no time at all." the computer says.

"Feeling home sick? I understand. I feel a bit home sick as well and I'm in a completely different dimension from my home." the computer says "Just head on over to the communications center and we'll get to working on that message."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:27 am

"Hm? There's only certain parts I miss really but otherwise I'm fine here. I forgot you were created in your native dimension and not here." Emanulle decided to get this over with and head to the communications center. He wonder how things were turning out on Jack's end but he'd find out soon enough. one way or another.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Marcen watches Emanulle head off, then looks to the others "So, I guess while Jack and Manny have their things to do, we should find something for us to do." he says.

Samuel nods "Indeed. Such as finding out both the nature of Alice's illness and the source of her incredible power." he points out "And I believe I know where we can find information on both."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Natomi was curious about this. "Oh? What did you have in mind?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Samuel shrugs "Well, I figure we could pay Alice's family a visit. I mean, if anyone would know where she got both her strange illness and powers, it should be them, yes?"

Marcen shakes his head "I don't think that'll be a good idea. Remember, her family thinks she's dead and probably has been for the past three years." he points out "We shouldn't go reopening fresh wounds like those."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:44 pm

Natomi sighed. "I dunno. I mean, I can see both points of view but the problem is we don't know the context. Alice could have easily kept in touch and its been three years, so there has to be a reason for that. I think, given what little we know and Alice's mental state, she probably thinks they don't care. The three reuniting and reconnecting could be what helps all of them and begins to get Alice in the healing process. That's the best scenario. The worse, is, we'll, it makes it worse. We have no idea where they are anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Marcen frowns. He still didn't like this idea "Let's...broaden our options. One of us can go to Alice's family and try for information about her powers there and another can try and seek out information about her illness from a different source." he suggests.

Samuel nods "I agree. I shall try Alice's family, if there are no objections. I can be quite a sympathetic man to the pain of others." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:20 pm

Natomi honestly wasn't too sure about the idea herself really. "I guess we can go with that."

It was around that time Emanulle came back and Natomi turned to them. "Did you find out anything?"

He shook his head. "About as I expected. Not so much, but they did say they might know someone who can heal the illness. It's more in general illnesses then just that one in general. That said, they have to find them and such to begin with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Samuel nods with a slight smile "That's great news. Did they happen to mention whom this person may be?" he asks.

Marcen was unsure, but it was possible. After all, just because They hadn't heard of this illness, didn't mean anyone else hadn't either.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:27 am

Manny nodded a bit. "They said it was a woman named Esta and sent me a picture of what she looked like as well. The problem is she's rather reclusive but they believe they'll be able to find them by places she frequents. She's not from Alus though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Marcen has a straight face "Did they say How this Esta would be able to help Alice?" he asks. He was leary of people who claim to be able to heal illnesses of this fashion. Of course he Had heard of the legendary Sannin Tsunade of the Leaf Village, but this wasn't the same situation as the reports he had read about on her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Emanulle shook his head. "Magic. If you want to be more specic, a older style of healing magic that was lost in the place she came from Noreal, she used to do it more often before sorta vanishing seemingly to who knows where. I'll be blunt, she hasn't been seen in years so I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket. Have you guys thought of anything?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Samuel nods "We have. We're breaking into two teams to find out what we can about both Alice's gifts and her illness. I shall be looking into her gifts while Marcen has taken up the challenge of finding out about her illness." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next