Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 19 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:04 pm

"It sounds like you need some rule lawyering to get the most out of a wish if you aren't specific enough.."
Emanulle said more to himself. "I'm guessing since as you said there's strict rules about it, Jack would have to do something in order to use them, correct?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:14 pm

Jason shakes his head "No. The rules aren't for the Dragon Balls themselves, the rules are for who gets to make a wish from them. In order to make a wish from the Dragon Balls, you need to challenge and defeat Kami and let me tell ya, he's as strong as they come." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:29 pm

"That's more what I meant. Anyway, let me know when Jack returns." Emanulle sighed a bit before leaving out the room when Natomi and Ramona gave a small reply to letting Manny know when Jack came back if he didn't know before hand.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Marcen watches Manny leave, then looks to Jason "Jack is strong as well. In fact, he's the strongest person I've ever seen. Are you saying he wouldn't be able to beat this 'Kami' in a fight?" he asks.

Jason looks over to the Shinobi "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive and I'm able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Just like 'Daddy Dearest' we are both very strong, but Will, Jack's friend, he's stronger. Like, stupidly strong." he says.

"In all my times fighting against him, for different reasons, I have Never beaten him and it's not for my lack of effort, skill or power. I have those in Spades. It's just that, Will has more in almost Every category." he says "So no. Jack won't be able to beat Will. Not unless he plays it smart and as you may have noticed, 'Smart' isn't really Jack's forte." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Natomi shook her head a bit. "I wouldn't call Jack stupid either. Besides, someone can be smart a rock but a brilliant fighter, there are different kinds of smarts. Some could build a time machine, but if you asked them how to use a microwave they would stare at it. It's very rare for someone to be a 'true' genius. Usually people are smarter in one area, and have a harder time in others."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Jason chuckles "Okay, if you say so." he mumbles "Still, taking on a person who could destroy an entire Planet with one finger isn't too smart either." he points out.

Marcen blinks in surprise "Wait, what? This Kami, this Will, can destroy an Entire planet? How the Hell? Is that even possible?" he asks. He's seen and heard of Many things in his travels, but a person with the ability to destroy whole worlds? That's new.

Jason nods "Of course. He's the Guardian of the Earth. If he feels it's in the best interest of the world to destroy it, he can very well do so with a flick of his wrist." he says. Obviously this part wasn't completely true, but Marcen didn't need to know that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:47 pm

"You would be surprised."

It was Emanulle who had come back after whatever it was he had been doing. "It's a good guess this guardian is a Z-Fighter which is a type of style using Ki to learn to manipulate. At the higher end you can destroy planets or more. They're..sorta in the awkward phase power wise of stomping or being stomped with little in between. Not much can give them a even fight, in this dimenion at least. Or Multiverse to be more technical accurate."

Natomi was a bit surprised, among other things. "..That's not too comforting."

Emanulle shook his head a bit. "They aren't super common and not everyone is cut out for that style. My kind can at most just use a poor man's intimitation of it. Arkon's aren't cut out to make the most of it, Alusarian's the other native race is if they're taught. The strongest one I know of is a man named Joseph Reaver."

"You know them?" Ramona finally asked.

"No. Not at all, just heard of."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Jason nods "Joe's a good buddy of mine. He's currently married to the Queen of the Saiyans and is living the good life on the Planet Vegeta." he says.

"Which reminds me, they're going to be sending an ambassador to Elysium any day now, aren't they..." he mumbles to himself "I can only guess how anyone who watches the sky for a living will react when a Saiyan space pod comes crashing down." he grumbles.

"Still, one needs to appreciate the complete irony of the whole situation of the Saiyans making peace with the Mystics." he chuckles dryly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:04 pm

"I wasn't aware of that..apparently a lot has changed in politics in Alus since I stopped paying attention to it. That will definitely have a effect on things..."
Emanulle mumbled to himself.

"Isn't Elysium a different realm and not a planet though?" Ramona asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Jason nods "That's why I said anyone who watches the sky. I wonder how the different governments are going to react to an alien touching down on Earth once again. To say nothing about the various super powered people who might become aware of the situation." he says with a shrug.

"Super powers...you mean the Hunters and others like them. Hell, maybe even Lexica and her group might try to take advantage of this situation." Marcen points out.

Samuel clears his throat "Excuse me, mister Jason, if I may ask. What, exactly, is a Saiyan?" he asks.

Jason nods "A sensible question. A Saiyan is an extremely powerful being who's race is among the greatest warriors in the known galaxy. They have a very unique characteristical trait. They have a long, furry tail. Much like how my kind have wings." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:24 pm

"Comparing Hunters to Sayains is like comparing a light bulb to the sun. But yes, they might garner their attention. I don't pretend to know what will happen but I do know its one of the reasons I try to stay out of politics."
Emanulle said.

"Hyopthetically if Jack were to win somehow, what would he wish for? With only one wish it would be important to word it carefully to make the most out of it." Ramona asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Jason shrugs "Shenron doesn't work Quite like that. He won't try to mess up your wishes if you word them wrong or don't put too much detail into them. He'll also try to give a Bit extra if you present him with a gift that he likes." Jason explains.

Marcen didn't like what he was hearing about these Saiyan creatures. If they were as strong as Jason implied, if they decided to invade Earth, how the heck would their underpowered Super Hero team hope to stop them?

Jason sighs "Don't pop a blood vessel. If the Saiyans ever try to invade, as increasingly unlikely as that may be, Earth isn't defenceless. Remember, the Guardian of Earth is here, as well as me and a few others who are more then a match for Any Saiyan." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Emanulle wouldn't call their group underpowered per say, sure maybe in comparison to world crushing things but many things were here. Far as super heroes go(and admittingly his knowledge was limited to fiction and what Jack said) their group wouldn't be considered that strong; at a invidual level. Jack was physically the strongest one here but there were those who made him seem like a gnat. Alice was actually the most dangerous one in their group, if she used her powers right.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:56 pm

Marcen blinks in surprise "How did you know what I was thinking?" he asks. This was starting to send up red flags for him for some reason.

Jason looks over to him "Did you miss the part where I'm a 'Knower of things'?" he asks, almost sarcastically "Honestly, after everything I've said, you're surprised that I knew your thoughts?" he asks.

"Excuse me, but I believe I should ask this." Samuel starts "You said that you were one of the people who could effectively stop these Saiyan characters, yes? So, the thing I am wondering is, how you would do that, when you, apparently, don't even live in this dimension." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:09 am

"If he knows things, he can know when they arrive. They could also invade when he's visiting."
Ramona finally said after musing whatever to herself. "And I have to ask, do you have a choice what thoughts you pick up or just do it manually?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Jason nods to Ramona "You're right. I'll be able to tell when/if they try to invade, which I doubt. The current Queen seems to have a good handle on thing. As for what thoughts I pick up on, I'll leave that to your imagination." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:44 am

Ramona said nothing to that, there was really nothing more for her to say at the moment. Though after a bit she excused herself to check on her daughters and Jerod for the time being.

"So..what's this Sayain Queen like then?" Natomi asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:00 am

Jason nods "She's only the best thing to ever happen to the Saiyans. Before her, the Saiyans were a savage race of brutal warriors who's only mission in life was to fight and destroy." he says with a certain level of spite in his tone.

"Now, they have mellowed out considerably. You'll still find the occasional trouble maker, but the Queen personally deals with them whenever she hears of them." he explains.

"Deals with them, in what way? Does she end them, lock them up or does she rely on another manner?" Samuel asks.

Jason shrugs "To answer that, you need to understand the Saiyan mindset. They life for battle. They Love battle and they love fighting strong opponents. For a Saiyan, happiness is best defined by fighting a powerful opponent." Jason says.

"They are also Very arrogant. Thinking themselves the strongest race in the galaxy. If a Saiyan gets out of control, the Queen will challenge them and since she's possibly the strongest Saiyan alive, the one she's fighting will lose and in the end, they come to respect her power." he states.

"If she can avoid conflict, she will. But like most Saiyans, she won't back down from a fight and she won't take a life if she can absolutely help it. She's fair and a good judge of character, when it comes to her people." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:20 am

Emanulle got the gist of it, it made a lot of sense for the most part so far. "That's good. It's better they have a come around then the alternatives." He mumbled. "I can't say completely for sure, but I think Alusarian's are even stronger when it comes to that particular fighting style Ki wise in the long run."

Natomi hummed a bit. "It doesn't sound like there's anything to worry about on that end then with the Queen. And what about her other half, the King? Joseph, I think it was."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Jason shrugs "Maybe, maybe not. I know of some Very powerful Saiyan fighters out there and if the Mystics ever learned to fight using Ki energy..." he says "Ho, ho, ho! Watch out." he says, knowing that He was the results he was talking about.

"You know, there were times when the Saiyan threat was great and most don't know this, but the Mystics were created for the specific task of destroying the Saiyans, should they threaten the galaxy." Jason says in an even, almost bored tone.

"As for Joseph, well, that's a bit more complicated. You see, when he married the Queen, he wasn't automatically the King. If anything, he was an Archduke. It was only later that Teala named him King, though, the Saiyan people don't accept him as such, because he's not a Saiyan." he explains.

"However, Joseph is pretty damn strong. So if nothing else, they respect him for that. His job is extremely important as well. He's the one who has to interact with all the planets the Saiyan wronged and try to make it right. Maybe gaining them some allies and trade opportunities along the way." he says, nodding.

"Though, the Queen has made it her mission to find the 'Planet Brokers' and shut them down for good and if it's important to their Queen, it's important to the rest of the Saiyans as well...all except for one..." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Emanulle frowned slightly. "Hm..I wasn't aware the Planet Brokers were still active after Frieza died and his brother Cooler went MIA.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Jason shakes his head "Oh no. They're still around. They just aren't as active as they once were, since they lost their main muscle, the Saiyans." he says.

"Also, while Frieza may be dead, Cooler is still out there and he's as strong as ever." he says "His defeat at the hands of a Saiyan was humiliating, to say the least, so he's made it his goal in life to eliminate the Queen of the Saiyans."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:46 pm

"We'll, that's nice he's still around." Emanulle was of course being sarcastic. "If they lost their main muscle, if they're advanced enough which I don't think they are in genetics they could either enhance their soldiers to the point the loss isn't a big deal. Or create them from scratch. The later is more complicated and harder."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Jason shakes his head "No, you're right. They aren't that advanced enough to make warriors of a Saiyan's caliber. Which is good, because if they were, the galaxy would be in trouble and not even the Jurians could stop Cooler's army." he says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:03 pm

"Who are the Jurians?"
Natomi asked after a moment, most of the conversation or at least parts of it was lost on her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next