Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 10 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:50 am

Everyone except for Jack was digging in. He usually stayed away from fattening foods. Samuel was a pretty darn cook from the looks of it and he seemed to like cooking too. Jack was thinking he would have to make that little kitchenette into a permanent fixture in the actual kitchen. After all, a team needs good food and sometimes a home cooked meal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:18 am

Emanulle noticed Jack off to the side and a bit lost in thought about something. "You're not hungry or just not your thing?" He had to agree mentally with one thing, Samuel was a very good cook in his own right.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:28 am

Jack shakes his head "No. I'm not into sweets. I didn't get this..." he flexes his arms, his tightening muscles sounding like tightening leather again, as if to emphasize how ripped Jack was "Rock solid body by eating deep fried and sugary foods" he says.

"But I think I'll make some arrangements to the kitchen. Just incase anyone wants to cook, they can finally do so." he says "Well, I'm going to head to the training room if anyone needs me." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:41 am

Aiko looked up from her food up to Jack. "When I get older, I'll be a strong super hero like you and mom too. So you better keep up your training!"

Amused,  Emanulle added. "It sounds like you have a rival Jack, I would be careful." He teased with good humor.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:05 am

Jack chuckles lightly "I look forward to the day, little one." he says with an encouraging wink, then wanders out.

Marcen comes walking in "What's got Jack all in a good mood?" he asks as he sniffs the air "Something smells good." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:12 am

Jerod greeted Macen when he came into view. "Aiko put him in a good mood. Seems he's charmed."

Natomi waved to Macen. "Hey. Thought you were going to get some shut eye." She was soon back to eating however, but she knew she was a bit at her limit so she'd have to stop soon. All good things came to an end.

In the mean time, Aiko went to Samuel. Michru and Kimiko followed the older little girl in tow. "Um, could you tell what your home looks like Samuel? Please?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:17 am

Samuel chuckles "It's a bit hard to explain, you see, I was always on the move from one place to another. So I decided that where ever I was, if it felt like home in here..." he taps his chest, over his heart "Then that was good enough for me." he says with a smile.

Marcen nods to Natomi "Yeah. I got some meditation time in and I was good to go." he sits at one of the tables, obviously still tired, but he didn't complain about it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:36 am

Aiko nodded, then after a moment went behind Michru and gently pushed her forward. "Talk! People can't hear what's inside your passionate heart otherwise!" She had heard that in her favorite cnime of super hero Mecha Girl Suzy. An android made to help the weak and fight crime while learning about being their own person.

Michru was still shy, but she nodded. "..Did you see a lot of places when you traveled?" She was still a bit Hard to hear though.

Natomi smiled a bit at this. "That group is going to give me diabetes one day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Samuel nods with a grin "Oh yes, little one. I've seen the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Wall of China, the Grand Canyon, the Northern Lights and the Rub' al Khali." he says "I have seen many marvels of this wonderous world called Earth." he says with a fond smile, as he recalled those locations.

Marcen noticed that Samuel had left out the all the bad places he must have seen as well. But then, the young ones didn't need to hear how evil the world really was. Not just yet. Hopefully, this team can make the world a better place for people like Michru and Aiko and Kimiko. They deserved to live in a world that was much better then this one was now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:24 pm

".........?" A question mark seemed to float over Kimiko's head though she couldn't say anything verbally. Michru looked to her, then back to Samuel.

"What's Rub al Khali?" Michru asked, a bit more confident this time and Aiko gave a thumbs up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:37 pm

"Why, the Rub' al Khali is only the second biggest desert in the world!" he spreads his arms wide "It's over two hundred thousand square miles of nothing but sand. Sand for as far as the eye can see. Luckily I had a plane to fly over it or that would have been a bad day for me." he chuckles with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Aiko tilted her head. "A dessert? That's cool, but its too hot in one for me to live. Some people live in them."

"It really depends Aiko. People can adapt to a great many of things." Ramona said.

The little girl nodded. "I guess so. What about your home Manny?"

Emanulle was surprised he was even called upon but he did hear it. "It's really hard to explain, since it depends on where you go. I have some pictures in my room I can bring to show you later if you want."

"Okay!"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Samuel didn't have any objection to the girls no longer paying him any attention. He understood that a short attention span came with being either too young or too old. Now he was free to concentrate on more important matters...like cleaning up. Business before pleasure, after all.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Natomi had finished eating, at least for now. While Aiko kept Emanulle busy she turned her attention to Samuel. "Hey, you don't need any extra help cleaning do you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:41 pm

"No man in his right mind would refuse the help of a beautiful woman." Samuel says "I would, of course, welcome the company."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Natomi went to start right away with getting a few of the extra plates and such. "You're really good with the kids, its not your first time interacting with some for long is it?" She smiled a bit. "The three are probably going to be some heart breakers once they grow up."

Ramona and Jerod did their own part, neither of them were comfortable with just leaving a mess for Samuel to clean up and Manny was the same. It was just at the moment he was the center of attention of the three little girls with their questions. We'll, Aiko's really.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Samuel nods "The Brotherhood is more then just assassins. We also help those less fortunate then ourselves. Like the elderly, unwell and orphans." he says with a fond smile "I would visit the children after every mission and dazzle them with tales of my heroic deeds." he says "The look on their faces as told them about taking a leap of faith from the steeple of monastery only to land safely in a pile of hay..." he chuckles at the memory.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Natomi looked a bit surprised. "Did you do that in your human form? The leap I mean. I know Zoanthropes have super human stats in their transformed state, but not in their normal one."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:21 pm

Samuel nods "I only use my beast form if I believe it is necessary to complete my task." he says "So yes, I take leaps like that as you see me. You see, when changing into our beast forms, we Zoanthropes give off a lot of energy and most things within a few feet are cast aside by the shockwave of releasing energy, or so I was told once." he say with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:01 pm

"Hm..."

Natomi hummed a bit to herself before she said anything. "You know, when I first met you and interacted with you gave off a different vibe. What I mean is, I've met assassins before and fought them and they usually..have this air about them. Not a pleasant one. If what you say about the Brotherhood is true then it all makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is, you never felt like a bad person to me."

The woman shrugged slightly, putting a few plates away. "I've been wrong before of course. I was told thinking with my heart, rather then my head would get me killed before but its more right then its wrong..and its just how I am."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Samuel smiles "The way I've always thought about it, is that both mind and heart are vital for surivial, correct? So, when making decisions about your life, you should use both your mind and heart." he says.

"If you do that, then no matter the decision, it'll be the right one for you." he says as he finishes putting things away.

He looks to the others "I thank you all for your help with my mess." he says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:10 am

Natomi nodded a bit. "Yeah. Not too much of either, balance is key with a lot of things."

When Samuel turned to the others Ramona smiled. "It wasn't a problem Samuel."

"I wouldn't be much of a guest if I didn't do my part, besides its the least I can do while here." Jerod ruffled Aiko's hair again(which caused her to frantically move to straighten it)

"Yeah, what daddy said." Aiko nodded seriously. "A real super hero helps whenever they can. I can't fight and stuff yet so I gotta help in other ways right?"

"If you ever need help, I'll be around but it wasn't a problem at all." Emanulle said, though amused at Aiko as usual.

Natomi giggled at Aiko's display turning to Samuel. "I'm going to sleep, after a big meal I get sleepy. But, maybe you can show me how to cook some of your dishes for next time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 am

Samuel nods with a smile "I certainly look forward to that." he says to Natomi.

Then he kneels down to Aiko "Now little one, Ramona and all of her friends are doing their very best to make the world a place where fighting no longer needs to happen." he explains.

"And, as courageous as your offer to fight along side with us is, I'm certain it would make a great many people sad if you got hurt on their behalf." he says, still smiling.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 pm

Aiko frowned a bit to that, but nodded. "We'll, okay. I guess I don't have to fight but I can still help! Like Mr. Espen does, they're friends."

"Espen? Espen Goldsmith?" Emanulle asked a bit surprised but at the same time wasn't. That man seemed to be everywhere, big or small when it came to notable non humans. Aiko just nodded in response.

"You could cook with Samuel to help.
" Michru spoke up surprisingly.

"..........?" The question mark went over Kimiko's head again.

Aiko looked at her little sister then back. "Mah..I guess I could do that maybe."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:13 pm

The man of whom they were speaking of, was an unknown person to both Marcen and Samuel. So, they did the only thing they could, stayed out of the conversation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next