Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 25 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Natomi spied Macen and became curious as she sat down. "Hey, did you find anything interesting? You look pretty intense right now. Though if you're busy I can leave, I know what its like being in that zone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Marcen looks up at Natomi "As it turns out, I think I might have found something related to Alice's illness. I need to do some more research before I say anything is concrete, but as of right now, it looks promising." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 am

"What did you find that looks promising?" Natomi asked curiously. Anything that came closer to helping Alice was good in her book.

In the mean time in the front Zyna came back in the shop, worriedly but oddly enough she was alone this time around. She had to find them after what happened and tell the group what occurred but that's if they were even there. If not she would just have to leave a note or something somewhere for one of them to get too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Marcen shrugs "I can't really say until I've looked into the matter more closely. Which means I'll have to either check out the library or see if Buddy has the data from the library on his data base. Medical records would help also." he says.

"Oh, ho, HOH!" Buddy says "Just who do you think you're talking about? Of course I have all the records from the Various libraries and I can access the many different hospitals to get Any record that's on file." he says, sounding a Bit smug about it "Also, someone's at the shop door. It's that android girl from before."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Natomi was curious about that. "Hm..wonder what she wants.." She got off from her seat and went to head to the front where a anxious Zyna was waiting. "Hey there. Is there something else we can help you with?"

The other girl shook her head. "You and the others are friends a man named Jerod and his two kids right? I wanted to let you know they're..in the hospital. Jerod isn't too bad, though Aiko isn't too good."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Jack comes walking out of the back "Do you know what hospital they're at?" he says as he turns the face of his watch.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 23, 2015 11:43 pm

"Of course.." Zyna pulled out a card and gave it to Jack. "It has the name and address on it, they're in there now."

Natomi mind was running a mile a minute, she didn't know them well but she had a soft spot for children in general and really liked Aiko. Someone had really picked the wrong family to mess with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Jack takes the card with a nod "Natomi, calm down. I can tell you're getting yourself worked up. We don't have all the information on the situation to make any speculations  about what happened. The best thing we can do for Jerod and his family, is keep a cool head and handle it one problem at a time." he says as he walks out of the shop.

He points into the sky and fires a bolt of hot plasma into it, taps the face of his watch, looks at the card, then turns into a bolt of electricity and shoots off with a clap of thunder!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Ramona came into the shop moments later looking around. "What happened?"

Natomi turned to the older woman. "Your family was involved in a incident and are in the hospital right now."

"I can take you to them." Zyna offered. Ramona didn't have to be told twice on things, she wanted to get there as soon as she possibly could.

When Jack arrived at the hospital, it wasn't as busy as one would expect but in a way that could be considered a good thing. A woman behind a computer looks up to Jack and smiled. "Hello. How can I help you this afternoon?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Jack decides that an urgent approach was best "Hello. My name's Jack Winters and I heard that my friend Jerod Taylor and his daughters, Aiko and Komiko are here." he says "May I see them? Are they alright?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 1:47 pm

The young woman paused. "One moment sir." She began typing a few things down, tiling her head at something. After she was done she looked up. "You check out as one of the people Jerod mentioned to get into contact with. To answer your question, he's roughed up and not conscious last time I checked but he might be now. Kimiko isn't as bad, Aiko was stabbed. Poor thing, I wonder what kind of monster could have done this. Anyway you can check in Room A1 for Jerod and A7 for the girls."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Jack nods and signs in, then heads for A7 right off the bat. When he gets there, being a father himself, he was a bit upset by this, but as a Super Hero, he still had a job to do.

He walks over to Aiko and places a hand on her head and lets the powers of accelerated healing work their magic on the young girl. He would treat Kimiko as well, before seeing to Jerod.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Kimiko and Aiko were completely knocked out when Jack went up t heal them. Jerod on the other hand was actually up and awake when Jack came into the room. "Jack? How long have you been here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 2:05 pm

He looks over to Jerod "I got here only a few minuets ago. I've been healing Aiko and Kimiko since I got here." he says "I'll take care of you once I make sure they're in good condition." he states "Wanna fill me in on what happened?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Jerod sighed slightly rubbing his temples. "Short end of it, my daughters seemed to be the target of some rogue Hunters, I was knocked out early so I don't know all what happened. I wasn't a target but I got in the way." He said somewhat bitterly. "Their mother was something called a Nosferartu, but she was only half they'd have very little of it in them. I guess that's enough for some. The leader called himself Trevor. I don't know how any of them are still alive, but I thank that young woman Zyna for bringing us here or Aiko might not be with us still.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 2:38 pm

Jack nods slowly "Buddy, did you get all that?" he asks.

"You betcha! I'm running a cross reference of the name 'Trevor' against what's known about the Hunters." the A.I. says.

Jack nods "Thanks. Let me know when you find anything." he says, then finally takes his hands of the girl's foreheads.

He pulls his scanner out and gives the two a thorough check up to make sure they didn't have so much as a bruise or even a scratch.

He moves over to Jerod and places a hand on his shoulder and lets his healing powers do their thing!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 3:05 pm

Buddy wouldn't find too much, just apparently a small time Hunter who had been on and off the grid for a bit. A lot of his past stuff was more then questionable.

Ramona came into the room with Jerod after checking out her girls to make sure they were okay, looking relieved. "Jack, when you're done could leave us? I want to talk to Jerod in private."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Considering the detailed records that the Hunters kept, there was a good chance that Buddy would find Something about this Trevor, though.

Jack was just about finishing upon Jerod. He scanned him over, making sure he was alright, then nods to the two "I'll be outside if you need me." he says, putting his scanner away and heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Zyna had came out of the girls room along side Natomi, the later which turned to Jack. "Are they going to be okay?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Jack wasn't aware that Zyna and Natomi had gotten to the hospital, let alone into the girls room. He turns to Natomi "Yeah. They'll be fine, physically. But this incident may have left other wounds that can't be as easily healed." he says, as he starts thinking about something.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Natomi knew why that was but said nothing too much on it, she really hated the fact she wasn't there. She could only imagine what Ramona must have felt like at the moment.

"Children are resillent so hopefully it doesn't hold them down too long.."
Zyna then sighed. "I'm sorry I couldn't be more help to you and yours. If I find anything else out I'll let you know."

Natomi waved it off. "You've done a lot more then you needed to begin with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Jack wasn't sure what Zyna would find out that Buddy couldn't, but he wouldn't turn down help "Thank you for your help. We've started an investigation into this matter and I suspect we should have some answers soon. At the moment, there's nothing more we can do here other then station extra security here, incase their assailant wishes to finish what they had started." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2015 3:55 pm

Natomi didn't like waiting in a time like this, but it was really all they could do at the moment. If they were smart they would instantly come back as it might be suspicious. "One thing that doesn't make sense. If their professionals, they would have made sure Kimiko and Aiko were dead. So what scared them off? Was it you Zyna?"

Zyna shook her head. "No I'm afraid not. I found them in that state so I assume it was someone else or something popped up on its own."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Jack was thinking "Could be that this person wanted to send a message and felt the best way was to harm one of the children." Jack says, then shakes is his head "Whatever his motives, we can't let this go 'unattended'." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Natomi almost let out a demonic snarl. "Coward.."

"He or she is, but its effective.." Zyna mumbled, not liking it either. "If I may ask, assuming it was really a Hunter. To my knowledge they have ties with the government and the like, at least if they aren't indepedent. That being the case, and I hate to say it but if legally they get away with it, would your team still go after them?" If they wouldn't, she and her brother would at any rate.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next