School Life, New Life

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

School Life, New Life - Page 9 Empty Re: School Life, New Life

Post by Namey Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:51 pm

Delia looks over to Hiroshi and gasps in surprise"Onii-Chan!" she charges right at him and Jumps Right at him, wrapping her arms, legs, and tail around him! She begins kissing him on the cheek, mouth, neck, even giving him love bites as she gives off intoxicating pheromones.

She rubs against Hiroshi as she purrs "Lia-Chan missed you, Onii-Chan... Lia-Chan Really missed you..." she starts pulling his shirt off.

Christine frowns as she flies over "Hey! Leave her alone you creeps!" she says as she floats on down. Christine knows creeps like them will hit on Any girls who look foreign.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:34 pm

It was harder to think with the phermones and such, but there was still enough sense to speak up. "Wait Lia-chan. Could hold off for at least a minute? Abraxus is here as and I don't want to make this more awkward."

He might just have to take one for the team or something to get them to calm down, but he was unsure if that would even work or she'd be like this the whole time regardless. But if it would help her, he'd do it.

_______

The young men paused, seeing Christine with their wings they assumed, and correctly in this case she was a Mystic. As they weren't completely brain dead and were just a bunch of normal humans they opted to back off.

"Fine, fine. It's not worth it."

As they left, Haruna turned to the young woman. "Thank you. Those guys really couldn't take a hint." While she could handle it, the fact they appeared seemed to have made them skamper off was better in her mind since needless violence wasn't needed. Sure they were creeps but if she could help it she'd take the more peaceful option.  

"My name is Haruna Johnson. Nice to meet you."
Least she could do introduce herself after. Haruna knew her surname was strange in Japan but she grown used to it by now. Plus since she didn't exist here there wasn't any harm in it. Unknown to her, Haruna would Very much look like a certain young man's long lost younger sister, last name didn't help.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:14 pm

Delia stops for a bit, looking disappointed "Yes... But Onii-Chan makes it up to Lia-Chan later..." she purrs as she jumps off of Hiroshi. "Where are we going now, Onii-Chan?" she asks, as she takes his hand, as if Needing physical contact with him.

"Johnson? Like Hiroshi Johnson? You aren't related to him, are you?" she asks "I'm Christine Winters. Good to meet you." she holds out her hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 06, 2024 12:06 pm

All right, that was good. That meant she'd be willing to go along with whatever as long as he was staying with her. If need be, he'd take care of their needs to calm down because she really needed to focus plus he wasn't sure if staying in that state was healthy for them or not. Some species staying in heat without release as bad for their mental.

The only slightly annoying part of staying at the HQ is some of the idiot Hunters thinking He somehow beat the Overlord. Because randomly being the next Kodyn made total sense. Hiroshi was partially convinced someone screwed up the time line and said Hunters were remembering a Hiroshi and time line that didn't exist anymore. Because even that made more sense then what they were proposing. Be nice if if I was Actually that strong so I could help with these crazy people when need be instead of all the gaslighting.

He went over to Abraxus. "We'll be heading to the HQ now." Deila was acting clingy, but she was like that even without heat so it was normal. Long as she at least waited until they in private before doing anything, it was fine.

_____

That caught Haruna off guard but also made her curious. Was he the native version of this world? She wouldn't mind meeting them, maybe getting some information if he had ran into Takumi. Later though.

She shook Christine's hand."Um.." She began. "If he's something called a Farian and is adopted then, then maybe. But either way thank for scaring off the creeps." Haruna was pretty sure she go babbling she was from a different dimension and possibly another version of someone(although she personally still liked to think each were still their own people). She didn't want Christine to think she was crazy as they just met.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 18, 2024 12:46 pm

Delia frowns "No like HQ... Hiroshi is never there anymore..." she grumbles, still following him. They both get into an SUV and head to HQ "Onii-Chan? Why can't we stay at your place?" she asks, looking up at him with her big golden eyes.

Christine nods "You know, that's Exactly his back story... How did you know that?" she asks as something in her pocket starts to flash. Something in Haruna's pocket flashes as well. It was their transformation pens, letting them know another Sailor Scout was close.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:28 am

Hiroshi wasn't going to fall for that trap, it was too important. Still he needed to sweeten the deal, and he was going to do it anyway. "I know HQ isn't the most exiciting but there are things I need to do there anyway. So tell you what. Not only will good chunk of my time being spent with you, but I'll do whatever you want without fuss or complaint, you have my word. Deal?"

_______

Haruna should have seen this coming, and decided to come clean a bit because at this point she couldn't think of a lie quickly enough on the spot. "It's going to sound strange but that's probably because I'm from another dimension very similar to this one with a lot of the same people..."

She was about to say more she noticed her pen and pulled it out, then at Christine with widened eyes a bit. "W-wait, you're a Sailor Scout to?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:21 pm

Delia looked conflicted for some reason, but reluctantly nods "Okay... Lia-Chan will be a good girl..." she says as she moves close to Hiroshi. "Onii-Chan? Will Lia-Chan be allowed to do Anything she wants to you?" she asks, looking up as him with those big golden eyes of hers.

Christine nods as she holds out her transformation pen "So are you, it seems. I'm Sailor Earth, which one are you?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:58 pm

"Well, yes." He began. "I gave my word so I meant it." It really didn't take Too much pushing from the people he cared about most of the time to their way. Which was why he ended up going with what Konata had wanted once she was upset. Well, one of the reasons.

_______

"I'm Mars!" Haruna said with a bit more energy, meeting a fellow scout. "So maybe we should find somewhere more appropriate to talk further?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:01 pm

Delia's eyes brighten up as she hugs Hiroshi "Then Lia-Chan will be the Best girl!" she says, sounding excited to be able to do what she wants with Hiroshi, when the time is right.

Christine nods "I own a jewelry shop not too far from here. We can talk in private there." she says "Come on, Haruna. It's this way." she starts walking towards her home.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:53 am

Hiroshi would just have to wait for whenever that was, but as long as it meant Deila was staying with him where it was safer then it was worth it. He couldn't really protect physically currently, but at least he could do his best to reduce risk.

Besides, it wasn't all bad being there a few days. Even if it wasn't as expansive as the holodeck he could still get some practice in and talk to some people. Maybe get to see how Suki with Shadow was coming along.
_______

Haruna didn't know Christine from nowhere, and after the whole thing with Takumi there was a part of her that doubted her ability to accurately judge a person's character. After all, she grew up with them and she literally never would of thought they'd do this. It hurt and confused her to this day and she didn't understand why even kill Suki in the first place and not just take her power and leave.

Still, even if she didn't know Takumi as much as she originally thought, she didn't want to become bitter and paranoid so she wouldn't let that stop her. Besides, Christine was a Sailor Scout and that was enough to give extra benefit of the doubt. Not everyone was going to stab her in the back, and she'd rather die with a open heart then a closed one. She..just had to be more mindful of red flags she supposed and not get blinded by care or loyalty to others. She still cared about Takumi, but she couldn't be blind to the current situation either.

"So are there any other active Scouts you ran into?" She waited until they got their destination. "Like Moon, Saturn or anybody else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:58 am

While Hiroshi was wandering about, Delia was staying in on the run, which was mostly empty now that everyone had graduated. When she was alone, she would curl up on her bunk and sleep.

Musume wanders over "Hey there, Hiroshi. Long time no see. How have you been doing?" she asks.

They get to the jewelry show and Christine gets them something to drink while they talked. Christine thinks for a moment "Well, there's my niece, Michelle, she can actually transform into Sailor Mini Moon, but... she's, unavailable, at the moment." she says "Other than her, that's all I know."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:37 pm

Hiroshi wasn't sure what he was going to do in the mean time before he went to sleep, but he figure it out this wasn't his first rodeo being here after all. It was a pleasant surprise seeing Musume around. "Evening Musume. I'm doing good, yourself? How's the search for a new place going?"
_____

Haruna was slightly let down at that news, but hey at least one was better then nothing. Besides it didn't seem like the Sailor Scouts were needed at the moment, or so she thought. "Ah. Well, still nice meeting another one besides my mentor who was a former one. How long have you been Sailor Earth for?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:56 pm

Musume nods "Yes. We found a nice old house for about 10,420,130¥. I have most of it saved up now. I just need a few hundred thousand yen to go, and I'll have it in the next few months." she says "It's a fixer upper, but between me and the girls, we can put it back together." she explains "So what's been going on with you?"

Christine shrugs "Not very long. Only like a year or two and even then, I haven't used it all that much. My mom was apparently Sailor Earth when she was younger, and I found her transformation pen while going through her things." she explains "She never told me of her connection to Sailor Moon or the others."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 07, 2024 1:03 am

Hiroshi smiled. "Then you'll have to remind me to come visit, but I'm sure you guys will have it up and running in no time."

At her question he thought it over. Well, besides his near death experience and not bring down the mood there were other things going on. Even if they more 'when/if I get to it' sort of things. "Its been on the mundane side, but that isn't always a bad thing. Right now I'm taking it easy since I'm on leave. When I get back, the grind continues since I plan to have a cell one day."

_________

"Makes sense.."

Haruna shifted to comfortable silence for a bit. If Christine knew about this 'Hiroshi' fellow and those around them, then she was probably wondering why she was here. Haruna wouldn't say another version of someone, because she felt like that could took away from the invidual.  All said, since she invited her into her home, Haruna felt it was least thing she could do.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here in the first place. And since you know Hiroshi and invited me to your home I feel you deserve to know." She began. "Long story short, Takumi, which seems similar to this world's Taki just went crazy one day..or maybe I didn't know them as well as I thought despite being so close. They drained my world's Suki of her power and killed her, and have been going to other places doing it to other Nixa. So, I've been following them in their wake."

She scratched her head. "Uh..that about sums it up. The Nixa of this world is alive, and while things are very similar to my world, they're also different. Hopefully this means things will be different, even if I don't quite know what I'll do. I know they likely won't listen to me, and I'm not yet strong enough to physically stop them. But, for Suki and all the pain he caused others I owe it all to them to at least try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9