Just Us

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Just Us - Page 14 Empty Re: Just Us

Post by Namey Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:39 am

Mayga was smiling as her friend was fondling her naked breasts "Mmm... your hands have the right amount of softness and toughness..." she says as she lets Dacia have her way with her naked orbs.

Chrissy was a little embarrassed by the shameless display. She was also keeping an eye out. Sure if someone seen and reported them, which was unlikely, Mayga would just throw her families status around like she's done in the past.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:11 am

"Thanks. I aim to please."
Dacia said cheekily as she continued her 'work' on the young woman. This was Another reason she was perfectly fine with no boys aorund; she got to mess around and massage Mayga. That be harder to do with boys around.

Jaala did her best to ignore it, it was rather embarrassing for them to be that public about it. At least Dacia wasn't doing anything extra about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:09 am

Chrissy wasn't too worried about Dacia doing anything, but rather Mayga starting something and Dacia going along with it. Fortunately, May remembered that they Were still in a public setting and kept pg13 for the most part.

It was a very peaceful day for the most part and by the time the sun was getting ready to set, Chrissy believed that she had all that she was able to stand of the beach. It just wasn't any real fun without and boys around to drool over them.

Mayga looks over to Chrissy, thankfully she had her top back on "Are you ready to head back to the hotel for our final night on the beach?" she asks.

Chrissy nods as she gets up and starts to gather her things back up "Yeah. I'm ready to go home, I can't speak for the rest of you." she says. She was wondering if it would be alright if the four of them Flew home. It Really wasn't out of range for the three of them. But it Would be well past midnight by the time they got home, and she was a little worried that May might conk out before then.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:14 am

"Yeah I am to, even though it has been fun. We still have plenty of time to do stuff together though."
It was summer break after all, though if they did end up flying someone would have to carry Dacia since she didn't have the skill to fly.

Still she was all ready to head back to the hotel as was Jaala.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:41 am

Once the three head back to the hotel, Chrissy goes to her room and flops on her bed. She wasn't Physically tired, because the four of them did very little today. But she was Mentally exhausted. She really was looking forward to getting home. She missed hanging around Barioth. He made her feel safe, after the messed-up childhood she had. And while she tried not to let it bother her, she Did find it very hard to get intimate around anyone other than Barioth and she figured it was because he saved her from the life of a sex worker that she was living. Something she would forever be grateful to him for and while he never asked her for anything, she wished she could repay him for it. He just needed to tell her what he wanted, and she would give it to him. In the meantime, she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:38 am

Dacia woke up early, but Jaala was still heavy asleep and she wasn't sure if Chrissy was up so she opted to go get Chrissy up and the others so they got home at a decent time. In the past she would of been more on guard in her old enviroment but she was glad she and her brother were out of it. She didn't have to be on edge as much even if there might be part of her that would always be there even if small.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:39 am

Chrissy was awake and ready to go. While Mayga was still asleep. She wasn't a 'Morning Person', but she could be raised from bed with the proper motivation, usually a nice, hot cup of coffee (or the equivalent of).

Chrissy took it upon herself to get Mayga out of bed, so she heads into her friends room to wake her up and after about an hour, she was ready to head on off as well.

Chrissy looks over to her friends "I had fun these last couple of days. We should do that again and soon." she says.

Mayga nods "Next time we come here, bring Barioth. I know you said he was busy but it didn't feel the same without him." she points out.

Chrissy still didn't feel like it, but she knew her friend was right and nods slowly "Okay. I'll ask him to make some room in his schedule and we'll see how it goes." she says to her friend as she looks to her other friends "Are we ready to head home?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:58 am

"Yep. Sure am."
Dacia said with a happy nod.

"Me too." Jaala added, thinking for a bit longer. "So, are we taking the train or flying there?" Since the three of them could fly to out skirts and walk the rest it wouldn't be much trouble but it was really up to the others if they felt like that or going on the train.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:36 am

Chrissy nods to the train station "I think we'll take the train. It'll be faster, plys, we don't need to walk anywhere. We can just hit the station and call a cab home." she tells the others. Though, she was thinking about asking Barioth to pick her up when she got there.

Mayga nods "Well, ladies, I'm ready to head home." she says to her friends as she rolls her luggage to the train station.

Chrissy nods and starts after her friend. It would be good to get home and though she needed some distance from Barioth, she missed the comfort he gave her and was ready to come back to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:43 pm

Jaala and Dacia followed as well, they both had their fun but they both wanted to go back home and relax. Dacia wondered if Barioth tagged along how things would go, considering how spicy things had been before hand on their trip.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:01 pm

As the four of them got on the train and it took off, Chrissy decided she was going to spend more time with her big brother and Try (her absolute best) to see him as Only her big brother because she really liked Barioth and didn't want anything to ruin their relationship. Because after all, it was just them.

((My characters are now out.))

On the docks of the beach, a Young Woman was walking around, not really knowing why she was here, but it felt like there was something important she needed to do here.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum