Just Us

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Just Us - Page 13 Empty Re: Just Us

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:13 pm

At that, Jaala turned her full attention to her friend. "Don't worry. If its something on your mind you need consel on, I'll do my best." When it came to her friend's she'd do a lot for them. Besides it was Chrissy and not Mayga or even Dacia so she wasn't expecting anything too out of the ordinary.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:08 pm

Chrissy looks around, then focuses on Jalaa "Do Draner, go into heat?" she asks in a very low tone "Us Mystics have one every seven years called Pon Farr. It happens when we hit our 18th year." she says "I'm so worried when mine gets here... I don't want to do anything regrettable to anyone..." she says to her friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:01 pm

Jaala blinked a bit, she didn't seem as embarrassed as one would expect since she was more focused on helping Chrissy. "Um..well the thing is we have it for females but its more just a soft heat where we're just a bit more rowdy I guess. Happens to around my age to early twenties; not a exact date. Guys go through rut, but same thing more or less. Scholars say its a left over from older times and that we have a slower time having children."

Jaala was quite for a bit longer, gathering her thoughts. "..You don't need to rush to get a boyfriend even if its overwhelming. But..I think at the least should find someone you're comfortable with being intimate with whether or not you're together for the worse case. Least just my thoughts.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:45 am

Chrissy nods slowly "Yeah... well, you see, with a Pon Farr, it's not Just our mating cycle, but if we don't find someone to, uh, 'Do It' with, we get sick and tye longer we keep ourselves from 'Doing It', the sicker we get and while I hadn't heard of anyone Actually dying from it, I heard some of my people getting Really sick, boh mentally and physically." she tells her friend "So, I'm just a little concerned about if holding onto my virtue is worth the suffering I might go through later." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:06 am

Jaala hadn't heard of anything like that, then again Chrissy was literally the Only Mystic she talked to so how would she suppose to? It sounded like something that helped keep their kind going since it was so hard for them to have children.

"It's not worth it if you get sick like that."
Jaala said thinking. "But you also said you have two years before it kicks in right? Maybe a middle ground of...being open to things happening before then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:39 am

Chrissy nods slowly "Maybe... It's not an Exact time, so it could happen a year before or a year after or anywhere in between." she tells her friend "I suppose I can worry about that when it happens." she says as she sees a food shack close to the beach "Let's not worry about that for now and let's see about getting May and Cia before they get arrested for doing lewd things in public." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:21 am

Jaala agreed with that, looking around. "Just have to find them, I just don't see them. Maybe they went somewhere more private at least..or so I hope. You know how those two can be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:39 pm

A pair of soft, squishy breasts press against Jalaa's back as a pair of hands cover her eyes "Guess who and win a prize?" Mayga whispers in her fellow Draner's ear.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:52 pm

Jaala flushed feeling that, since she hadn't really expected the whole thing but the voice didn't make her panic since it wasn't some stranger trying nab her or something. "Um..Mayga?" The voice made it obvious unless she was using Dacia was a spring board.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:39 pm

The gold Draner smiles and moves her arms down and gives Jalaa a hug "Ding-Ding-Ding! Correct." she says as she holds her friend in said hug.

Chrissy knew Jalaa wasn't one for hugs, at least not a Mayga hug, which could get embarrassing because she holds on for too long. So the young Mystic moves one of her black, feathered wings out as a lure to get May to let Jalaa go. And, as usual, it worked as the gold Draner lets one friend go to grab ahold of another.

Chrissy looks over to her friends "Me and Jay found a nice little beach house where we could get some food. Care to join?" she asks, already knowing the answer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:13 pm

"Yeah of course. Sounds like fun." Dacia was always down for something like that and if the 'f' work came up how was she possibly going to say no to that? "Hopefully they aren't too expensive and rip your arm off like the airport price wise."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:39 pm

Dacia and Mayga had completely different ideas of what the "F" word was. But she had to admit, she Was kinda hungry.

The four of them headed to the small beach shack to get something to eat and it was decently busy. They had the menu above the register, like fast food places on Earth. Chrissy ordered something simple, like noodles and juice. Mayga went for the special and a beer, because of Course she would.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:54 pm

There was some something from earth called nacho's that Jaala wanted to try so she ended up getting a large thing to herself and to share if some others wanted to. It was more or less the perfect weather for something like this.

"I want to visit Madu City, least one time on break." Jaala said after taking a brief break on snacking on her food.

"Any particular reason why?"
Dacia asked them.

"I just want to see as many of the major cities and settlements if I can. All the safe ones anyway." The young woman added, knowing there were some rather dangerous places she should avoid. "And I guess also partly because my mom. Since she is a archaeologist she has to travel a lot and she found a lot of interesting things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:13 am

Chrissy nods "Exploring the past to create a better future." she says "On Elysium we don't have archaeologist." she tells them "Since my people live so damn long, most of the graves are from times when there were Still people running around to this day." she explains "So anyone caught defiling a grave site of any kind is usually slapped in jail and given a fine. But that's pretty rare." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:54 am

This made Dacia curious about something. "So, say, do you have a rough idea how long your people have been around? They must have been around for a long time if they had such a long life time. That is if they skipped the bare bones very primtiive stage most races went through somehow."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:48 am

Chrissy shrugs "The Mighty and Terrible Galford made us as you see, so all we needed to do was build our society and progress from there. According to our history, we've been around for a few eons." she says like she Didn't say her people have been around for Millions of years "While we Do learn about our ancestors, we usually focus on the goings on of the times we live in." she tells them "It helps my generation prepare to become better senators and Circle members." she says with another shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:24 am

While Dacia wasn't a religious person personally she still had a rough time wrapping around her head around referring as their deity as 'terrible'. Mighty made sense, since you always hyped them up but most people didn't refer to them patron deity as terrible unless they were evil, or part of some creepy cult. Usually.

"I guess that makes sense." She finally said. "I'm a bit surprised your people aren't space faring being that old. Then again if there isn't a desire to then I guess it never came to be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:57 am

Chrissy blinks in surprise "What do you mean? My people aren't That old." she says "We've only been around for about five eons. That's not all That old when it comes to my people." she tells her friend, once more reminding them that Mystic's see time differently from everyone else.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:35 pm

Jaala was the first to answer. "You have to remember Dacia, they live much longer then even us so time frame for reference is different." Two thousand years was still a drop in the bucket for them which was still something hard to wrap her head around.

As this happened, a woman approached them, there were men and women in similar clothes so they seemed to be apart of the same group. "Excuse me but would perhaps have a moment? I am a humble child of Lord Tergum and I wish to share my knowledge with others so they may also be blessed on this journey we call life."

Jaala blinked as the woman was talking to her, but the woman wasn't anything unusual just some people trying to bring others to their religion. She never heard of this Tergum before though. "No thank you. I already have my faith."

"I see. That is unfortunate." The woman said, turning to Dacia. "And I assume you also would not be interested in hearing about our Lord?"

"Nah. Religion isn't my thing."

They were about to ask Mayga and Chrissy about things when a old woman came from the side. "I told you to stop pestering my customers. Stop trying convert people to worshipping."

This got a frown from the other woman. "You speak of ignorance, but since he would not hold it against you, I would not either." She turned to the others. "I will take my leave to return to my brothers and sisters, but remember if you change your mind he is always waiting. You all have a blessed journey."

As they left, the older woman turned to the group. "You all right? That lady and her group has been pestering people around town about their religion."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:50 am

Chrissy put the woman and the group out of her mind "Okay ladies, let's find a spot and park it. I wand to lounge about and catch some sun." she says to her friends as she stands up, her round breasts jiggling a bit.

Mayga also gets up "I, too, wish to feel the magnificent sun licking upon my bare flesh." she says as she tosses some money as a tip on the table.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:32 am

Seeing as they seemed fine, the older woman let the young women be to have their fun and enjoy their youth. Gods know those days of hers were over.

"Yeah, we came here for fun so might as well right?" Dacia was looking around for something until spotting a spot less crowded that might serve their needs. "Maybe that part will do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:21 pm

Once the four find their spot, Chrissy looks around to secure the area and keep any questionable people in mind. Something Barioth taught her to do, before she throws her blanket down and sticks her umbrella in the ground.

Mayga puts the cooler down as she also throws her blanket down and lays on her back "It's a real shame we don't have any cute men here to put some oil on us." she says.

Chrissy shrugs "We can manage it." she says as sge looks over to Dacia and Jalaa "Are you both bummed out by not having any boys here with us?" she asks. She, herself, was a Little bummed, but if they wanted to, each one if them could attract any boy on this beach. Still, at least two out of the four of them would have liked Barioth with them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:06 pm

Jaala thought for a moment. "I'm honestly fine either way. I'm just having funs with my friends on a vacation. It's like we have to be in a rush."

"Feel the same. Besides, if we want to could always change that. So the way I see it, the pace is ours."
Dacia explained.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:01 am

Mayga shrugs "That's just find with me..." she says as she looks around and there was almost No one around this part of the beach as Mayga unties her top and pulls it off, revealing her round, soft, bare breasts "Dacia, may I ask if you could put some lotion on me?" she asks her Farian friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:18 am

Dacia was more then fine with that. "You got it." She would have said it Maybe wasn't a good idea to go topless but there weren't as many people around. Still it should be all right unless some saw and snithced and then they got kicked from the beach.

So after the loition she began to apply lotion and though she wanted to linger a bit and massage those nice orbs of Mayga's she had enough sense with the other two around not to over do it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum