Second Arc

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Second Arc - Page 14 Empty Re: Second Arc

Post by Namey Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:47 am

Kisa smiles a big grin "Hey Michru. How was your day?" she asks as she wheels on over to her friend "Mine was just boring school stuff." she makes a face as she mentions it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:45 am

Michru giggled a bit at her friend's face. "It was boring for me to. But its not all bad! Just a few more years and then we'll both be completely done with school. I want to see a lot more of the world when I graduate; when I can that is."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:08 am

Kisa shakes her head "Maybe for you. But I still have all of both middle school and high school to go through." she says "One of the bad things about being in a coma for almost ten years." she chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:08 am

It was sometimes very easy to forget that Kisa had been in a coma that long and it was something Michru had to remind herself of. The only time she thought about it was when Kisa seemed bit out of the loop on certain things most people her age would know, or little small things here and there. Still, it didn't matter and Michru didn't bring much attention to it.

Simply put, if it didn't matter to her friend then why would it matter to her?

"Oh, right. I forget about that sometimes. " Michru apologized a bit, thinking. "So how long would you need to be in schooling then they said?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:23 am

Kisa shrugs "Usually about six more years, because I got all of middle school and high school to go through. But if I study hard and raise my grades up really good, maybe three or four more years." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:09 am

That long? Michru hoped her friend was able to get her stuff done in a shorter amount of time so she wouldn't be held back to do whatever she wanted to do. Most places required at least a diploma to get things started. Retail jobs and such not as much and you could move up but she got a feeling her friend probably want something more with their life.

School was on the easier side for Michru, but she liked the social interactions and friends so on that end she wasn't in a rush to graduate. Not to mention some of the boys there were cute.

"Well, if ever need help with anything then let me know. I'm pretty good in my class in my own right." It was a understatement, not that she was going to brag as she was raised better then that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:44 am

Kisa brightens up to that idea "Hey yeah! Because you've already gone through all of this before, which means you'll be even better at it than I'll be." she says "Maybe we can set up an online study session when we both have some free time." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:11 am

Michru brightened that she agreed. It was also just a excuse for even more interacting with the young woman. She was gonna be sad to be apart true, but at least they could still talk to each other and such. "Great! I'll just have something ready after you send me what you're working on. Just send a text or email when you're ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:02 pm

Kisa holds her hand up to her friend "I'll send you a text on what I'm struggling with as soon as I get home." she says "The only thing I see as a problem, is the time difference. You'll be about eighteen hours ahead of me." she points out. But thankfully, the new communications satellite that Paragon Corp launched makes talking to anyone, anywhere so much faster, more stable, and much more clearly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:43 pm

Michru was more then fine with that, as it would help her friend and it also would be spending more time with them even if it wasn't in person. She just hoped when they did leave it wouldn't be too long before they could see each other in person again.

The taxi driver stopped to let Michru and Emanulle to their stop, with the former going to give Kisa a hug. "I'll talk to you later."

"It's been a pleasure as always." Emanulle said to Catherine as they prepared to go back to their place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:12 am

Kisa waves to her new friend "Bye Michru! I'll text ya later, okay?" she calls from the cab.

Catherine gives Manny a small wave "Until next we meet." she says with a sweet smile.

After the two of them leave and head to their own apartment, Kisa rolls to the empty guest room and focuses all her energy and transforms into her beast form, which is a Bengal tiger, and stands up. She was a bit wobbly at first, but steadies up when she picks up her cain.

She slowly walks out of the guest room "Oh man... I So look forward to the day when I can walk without any cains or crutches." she says.

Catherine was in the kitchen making dinner "That day is quickly coming up. You just need to be patient and soon you'll be running." she says to the young lady.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:43 pm

Michru went to her room for homework, as well as to wind down. It usually didn't take her too long to finish if she wasn't pacing herself for one reason or another. Tomorrow was going to be a sad day since it was going to be their last one in person for a bit, but wasn't as sad since she'd keep in contact with Kisa regularly.

As for Emanulle, he choose for the time being to take it easy until the next of the day. There wasn't anything pressing at the moment and they Did come here for some vacation time after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:13 pm

After a good night's rest, Kisa was up early, and she wakes Catherine up early as well. She wanted to head to JFK airport to see Michru off and give h er something to remember her by, even though they would be seeing each other like, every other day.

Since the airport was quite some distance from where the two of them were, Catherine decided it would be justified to Wingwalk there and she sets Kisa on the couch, folds up her wheelchair, picks up the young lady and her chair, then folds her wings around the two of them and they both disappear in the typical Mystic fashion.

They appear in front of the building and Catherine unfolds Kisa's chair and puts the young Zoanthrope down and the two of them wait for their friends to show up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:38 pm

Emanulle and Michru weren't seen just yet, either lost among the crowd or hadn't gotten there as Catherine and Kisa possibly got ahead of them depending on when they teleported. However, they were seen before too long with Michru happy to see them. "Kisa! I didn't think you'd be here."

"This is a pleasant surprise. It's good to see you two." Emanulle said geuinely to the two. And of course seeing more of Catherine never hurt.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:15 am

Kisa wheels over to Michru and reaches up to give her friend a hug "I wouldn't miss a chance to see my friend one last time before they headed home." she says as she pulls something out of her bag "I got you a gift to remember me by." she says as she holds it up to the young Eldarian "It's the new Paragon Pad Plus. That way you can have a super stable connection when we talk." she says with a grin.

Catherine smiles at Manny "It is always good to see you." she says "And though we may be apart for now, I will see about coming to Japan in the coming weeks. So, this isn't 'Goodbye', rather, 'Until Next We Meet'." she says as she holds Manny's hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:34 pm

Michru looked over her new gift and was more then happy about the gift. Not just because of what it was, but because it was from a friend and that meant a lot more to her then just getting it. "Thank you so much and we'll definitely talk again when I get home."

Emanulle gave Catherine's hand a gentle squeeze. "We'll both looking foward to it. It was only a short time but I feel this was life changing for all of us. Until then."

"Bye!" Michru waved as she followed after her father and soon the two were gone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:47 am

After Manny and Michru leave for their plane, Catherine and Kisa start out as well, heading some also, until next they meet their friends.

((I guess this is a good place to stop. Everyone is out and the thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum