Second Arc

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Second Arc Empty Second Arc

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:10 pm

It took some doing, but Emanulle managed to take some time off for vacation to spend some time away with Michru it did help when his boss was also family. New York may of sounded like a odd place but he did know some people from here and it be a nice change of air, plus it was where Monica was originally when she was born. He was used to traveling to different places due to his background so this honestly wasn't that all different or jarring.

Currently they were out for a walk to see more of the city, there was a few tourist spots and such both wanted to see. Michru was excited to be here since to her at least it was a completely new experience. The One World Observatory was one of the first things she wanted to experience, which her father was more then all right with. She earned it and needed that down time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Second Arc Empty Re: Second Arc

Post by Namey Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:43 am

Catherine was sitting on a bench, feeding the pigeons, Kisa was rolling around the area. The young woman was still disturbed by what happened during the "Incident". She was hurt so badly that she fell into a coma and for a moment, she had actually died. It was only for a few moments, but her heart actually stopped and in that time, there was nothing. No afterlife, no relatives. Her husband and daughter weren't waiting for her. There was just, nothing.

This bothered her and made her start to question the wisdom of the Mighty Galford. She looks up and sees a number of Humans glaring at her. She, unlike most Mystic's, kept her wings out and since a number of Humans believe the Mystic's abandoned Earth during the "Incident" and many weren't too welcomed, so they hid what they were. Catherine always kept her wings out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:08 pm

It was uneventful for the most part after their visit but honestly with everything that had happened he'd take that and then some. He wanted Michru to grow up with a stable childhood after everything else she had been through. Earth wasn't perfect but it had its charm the same was true with Alus.

Michru was quite, bit more so then normal as she watched a few people go up and about their daily lives. Emanulle took note of her more pensive aura and asked: "Something on your mind? You've been quite."

"I'm fine." Michru said with a smile but Emanulle didn't completely buy it. "I just had some things on my mind."

"If you say so, but remember you can always talk to me if something is on your mind."

Michru merely nodded and for the moment Emanulle let things stay as they were. His daughter was fairly introspective by default so could be any number of things and usually she told him if something was ailing her.

There was a nice park in the distance with nothing out of the ordinary the Arkon could notice. There was a young woman that seemed around Michru's age or a bit older in a wheel chair enjoying herself and a very attractive woman with wings. She could be a Mystic or a Ralphlim, or possibly something else. The former hid their wings more usually and the later couldn't completely fold their wings away but they could fold them enough to be under their clothes.

"I'll have a seat for a breather. You can go ahead for a bit." At those words Michru paused, then decided to hang out for the time being while Emanulle sat down a nearby bench. "Do you come here often?" He asked the woman politely ignoring the glares the human's had been giving her.

It didn't matter to him what others thought, much less when he wasn't sure why but guesses.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:57 am

Catherine looks over to this strangely handsome young man and smiles at him ""Oh yes. I come here as often as I can." she says "It's one of the few places to get any of nature's beauty and that's something I'm not going to pass the chance to see." she says [color=lightblue"How about yourself?"[/color] she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:55 am

"I understand. There isn't as many places like this in the cities."
Emanulle supposed there was the country side in some places on earth but he'd fully admit he was more a city boy. Nature was nice to look at and he wouldn't be opposed to living on the outskirts if given the chance.

"When I can."
He started. "Me and my daughter over there wanted to visit the park. A few other things to since we aren't originally from New York."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:30 am

The young nods "I can understand that. I'm not from around here as well." she says as she holds out a slender hand "My name is Catherine Chandler." she says with a friendly smile "It's a pleasure to meet you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:01 am

Emanulle politely shook her hand when it was offered. It was pretty soft he noted which could tell you a bit about the person. Not always but there was hints here and there. "Likewise. My name is Emanulle Santos. If I may ask, how long have been in New York? I'm from Tokyo."

He wasn't sure about mentioning Alus as where he was born and what not as they just met. Best to maybe get a feeling of the person first.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:57 am

Catherine took note of Manny's firm, strong hand. Those were the kind of hands her husband use to have.

"Oh, I've been in New York for about a year or so." she nods over to the young woman in the wheelchair "I'm that beautiful young girl's care taker while her sister is, uh, out of town." she says as the young lady goes terrorizing the local pigeon population.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:43 pm

"That's nice of you. Not everyone is willing to take that kind of responsibility.
" Emanulle glanced in the general direction of where Catherine was referring to. It seemed like a young girl, if he had to guess maybe a few years older then Michru was. "The young one over there is Michru, she's my daughter not by blood but that hardly matters."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:46 pm

Catherine looks over to Michru "She looks so lovely." she says before looking back to Manny "Is, her mother around?" she hesitated to ask, but, to her at least, she needed to.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Emanulle shook his head after. "No. It's just me and Michru. The story of her biological mother and how she got into more care is complicated. It's in the past now though. I'm happy how things turned out, because not only do I have Michru for it, I may not of quite be the same person I am today."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:26 am

Catherine nods "I know exactly what you mean." she looks over to Kisa and, just for a moment, there was a profound sadness behind Catherine's eyes, but just as quickly, it was gone.

Kisa comes rolling over to Catherine and Manny "Hey, Cathy? I'm getting hungry. Do you think we can get something to eat?" she asks.

Catherine nod with a smile "Of courses, Kisa." she says as she looks over to Manny "Would you and Michru care to join us?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:47 pm

Hm. She seemed sad for a moment.. Could of been anything considering the subject matter and since they just met he didn't want to pry.

Honestly? Emanulle didn't mind the least. The young woman was attractive and easy to talk so he wouldn't mind spending more time getting to know them some more. He smiled. "I'd love to actually. Me and Michru were probably going to get something to eat soon ourselves." He addressed the young girl. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Emanulle."

Speaking of whom, seeing others around her father decided to come over. "Hey dad. Who are your new friends?"

"Michru, this is Catherine and Kisa."
He introduced. "They wanted to invite us for lunch."

The young girl was a bit surprised, but if her father had a good feeling about them then that was ok with her. She trusted his judgement. "Oh. Ok. That sounds like it could be fun. Nice to meet you two."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:48 am

Kisa looks over to Michru and notices the tips of her ears poking out of her hair "What happened to your ears?" she asks.

Catherine kneels down to Kisa "Now Kisa, remember what we talked about? Just like you don't like attention being drawn to you being in a wheelchair, don't draw attention to others." she says.

Kisa nods as she looks to Michru "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you with my question." she says "But it's just that, my ears can get even more interesting." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Michru wasn't really offended, she had those kinds of comments from time to time about her ears. At least they weren't rude or mean about it like some had been. "It's ok. It's because I'm something called a Eldarian. I got mistaken as a Hylian once, I didn't know what one was until did explained. What did you mean by your ears being more interesting?"

It was a good question, far as Emanulle could tell they seemed like normal human ears. Then again that didn't mean anything. Earth for reasons he didn't know had probably the most most and diverse amount of native races he had seen.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:20 am

Kisa rolls closer to Michru "You see, I'm actually a shape changer called a Zoanthrope and I can change my form at any given moment and my Beast form, that's what we call it, is a ferocious tiger." she says.

Catherine looks to Manny "She is just the cutest thing you ever seen when she is in her alternate form." she says, a hand on her cheek.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:13 am

Michru smiled a bit at that. "I have a few friends that are Zoanthrope's so that's cool."

The bond between Kisa and Catherine seemed obvious to Emanulle but perhaps it was due to being a parent and being around other parents that he saw it more. "I suppose while on the subject I'm something called a Arkon, we're energy manipulators."

Michru glanced at her dad and smiled. "But at the end of the day, we're all people right? So the other part is nice but extra on top of things." While she did want to ask if Cahterine was a Mystic she didn't want to be rude; even if most seemed proud of it they had been harder to find since that attack.

"Very true." Emanulle said, it was something he likely would have added but in another way. "Do you have anywhere in mind for lunch in particular?" The question of course was directed to the young woman.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:33 pm

Catherine thinks for a moment "That's a sub sandwich shop just out of the park called Phat Subs, I would like to try it." she says "I hear that a 'Philly Cheese Steak' sub is worth the price." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:42 am

Michru perked up at that. "Oh. I heard about that one. A friend said it was really good and I wanted to try it to. We don't have stuff like that back in Jaapan."

Seeing how enthusiastic about it his daughter was and he hadn't tried it himself Emanulle decided why not. "Phat Subs it is. I haven't had it either but its been on my 'to do' list anyway."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:31 am

Catherine gets up and brushes her skirt off "Well, shall we head out to lunch now!" she asks.

Kisa raises up a hand "Yeah!" she says, enthusiastically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:13 pm

"I think I recall what you're referring to." Emaulle had seen a few fast food joints since he had come here, one of which matches the description of what Catherine had been talking about.

It didn't take long to reach said place, which was moderately crowded around the time. Some people were looking at Catherine in a not so kind way and Michru really didn't like that. She never liked when attention was drawn in a negative way to things people were born with.

Emanulle glanced at the menu before coming to a decision. "Ladies first. I'll pay, consider it on the house."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:09 am

Kisa looks at the menu "I think I would like a foot-long tuna on cheese bread please, and a large drink." she tells the casher, before looking over to Manny "I'm a growing girl after all." she says with a wink.

Catherine smiles as Manny, touching his arm lightly "Thank you, Emanulle, for treating us to lunch." she says. Catherine waits until Michru orders her food, then asks for her Philly cheesesteak. This was turning out to be a very pleasant day for her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:34 pm

Truth was Emanulle didn't mind at all. While he wasn't rich(anymore) he was still well off enough these days, plus he liked the act of giving. He didn't quite know the two just yet but they gave off good vibes and he was usually decent at getting a gauge of people roughly. He had with his background, though Alusarian's were a more straight forward people. The small gesture from Catherine was nice and he did like and apperciate it.

Michru ordered a decently size meal, while he on the other hand got something small simply due to the fact he wasn't hungry. He found a table that had enough room before he sat down. "Not a problem. Go ahead and enjoy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:33 am

In truth, Catherine didn't need to worry about money, because the Arch Bishop himself was providing pay, which was considerable. Still, if she ever met Emanulle again, lunch would be on her.

But for now, she was content to spend the rest of the day with him and his wonderful daughter. After they got their food, Catherine looks back out, then to the others "Shall we eat in the park?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:17 pm

Emanulle thought briefly, before answering. "I don't see why not. Too nice of wheather not to be out and about."

Michru had to agree. She was just glad her father wasn't in a shell, but then again he never let things stop or put him down for long.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum