Second Arc

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Second Arc - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Arc

Post by Namey Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:30 am

Kisa nods "Yeah! I'm down for that idea as well." she says. Restaurants are way too restricted when it comes to wheelchairs.

As the four head out a couple of scanner cops pass them, heading on in, but pay them absolutely no mind. Nornally the scanner cops in New York are hit or miss.

Once back in the park, Kisa destroys her sandwich, to which Catherine shares half of her's with the young woman "So, if I may ask, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Did they have any plans? Emanulle didn't think he and Michru had anything truly formal going on; just rough patches of ideas what they wanted to do and see. "Nothing specific. Me and Michru were just going to see bit more of the city and enjoy the others company. Not unless I missed something. Have I Michru?"

The Eldarian girl shook her head. "No, that's about right. We did have a few places in mind to visit while we're here. That was a aquairum I really wanted to see so its one of the top of the things on our list."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:39 am

Kisa perks up "Oh, yeah. Can we go there as well? I've only ever been there once with my sisters, and that was a very long time ago." she asks. One would think that, being a cat, she wouldn't like water. But Kisa was a tiger and they love water.

Catherine thinks for a bit "Well, if Emanulle and Michru don't mind us tagging along, we can all go." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:09 am

Emanulle didn't mind at all, he liked Catherine's company so far so any excuse to spend more time with them was good in his book. "I wouldn't mind the extra company at all."

On that end Michru smiled. "Me neither. Plus its more fun when you have more people around. I haven't actually ever been to one before so it should be fun."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:05 pm

Catherine gets up and brushes her skirt off again "Alright, I am ready to go when you two are." she says with a soft smile.

Kisa spins around "Shway! I'll get us a taxi!" she says as she starts off with gusto!

But she doesn't get too far as Catherine grabs the handles of her wheelchair "Not so fast, young lady." she says "We meed to see if Michru and Emanulle are ready to go." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:20 pm

Emanulle smiled a bit at their enthusiasm. "It's fine. Me and Michru are ready to go since we didn't have concrete plans after eating." He went to go get them a taxi, it had been the second time using one since they got here. Public transportation was really good in New York.

It didn't take them too long to get a cab and reach their destination. Michru was pretty excited about the whole thing since this would be her very first time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:03 pm

It was Kisa's first time at an aquarium as well. Catherine had seen similar sights on Elysium, but this was her first time at an Actual aquarium also.

She looks to Manny "So, what shall we see first?" she asks. She assumed that he had been here at one point, so he would know what to look at.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:53 pm

There were a few that Emanulle had in mind but he was thinking what would be the best for a group setting rather then just by himself. He looked at menu before coming up with the idea of where to first, least for the group.

It was the Conservation Hall where the Golver's Reef was located. All around were various colorful fish of different colors and shapes sizes, along a few more exotic ocean life. "It's one of my favorites, something relaxing about the view like this."

Michru went closer to glasss for a better look. "They're very pretty. Does this one have any sharks?"

"Some." He admitted thinking about it. "Not a lot. And nothing like a Great White. For some reason, they don't do as well in captivity compared to others."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Catherine didn't kniw what a Great White Shark was, but she assumed it was a large white fish of some kind "This is an amazing sight. Thank you for showing us this." she says.

Kisa rolls over to Michru "My sister once knew a man who could turn into a shark. I think it was a hammer head, or something like that." she says with a slight shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:19 am

That made Emanulle pleased she was enjoying herself so far. "Not a problem Catherine. I'm just glad you're enjoying it. If you have questions just ask, but some I might not know." He admitted.

Michru turned to them. "Hm? Like a Zoanthrope or a actual shark? I know the later sounds strange but I heard stranger." Which was very true in a number of ways.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:03 am

Catherine points to the interactive guide "They have guide books here for visitors like us." she says "But sometimes, it's just best to enjoy the beauty of the moment."

Kisa shakes her head "No, he was a Zoanthrope like me." she says "He was strong, but my sister is stronger. There was only one Zoanthrope stronger than her and he turned into a black dragon." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:06 am

The last sentiment was something Emanulle could understand, more so as he got older and had more time. There were many memories and things he looked back to he had taken for granted that ended up being more special as time marched on.

"I agree. But doesn't hurt to have." Emanulle got one of the guide books so he was just a bit more informed to where to go next. He also got a second one as well. "Maybe you can pick the second one? It could be fun to alternate between us since you're brand new."

"Oh." Michru hadn't known Zoanthropes could even turn into dragons or anything. "I didn't know Zoanthropes could turn into things like that. Does that actually matter with how strong they are then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:42 am

Catherine thinks for a moment "Maybe we can go and see the tropical fish? Like the really colorful ones you see on television." she suggests.

Kisa nods to Michru's question "Oh yeah. Say for instance, on a level playing field, a tiger will always be better than a tabby cat." she explains [color]"Just like a dragon will always be better than a T-Rex."[/color] she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:20 pm

"That's actually not a bad idea. It's one of the more popular attractions for a reason." Emanulle didn't have a issue with it and it was one of the more visually pleasing places around here. But since he was a bit more knowledgbale about the place, he opted to lead to where Catherine wanted to go.

"Ah, I get it." Michru didn't know too much about Zoanthropes in depth but she knew the basics. "Has anyone turned into a Unicorn or Phoenix before?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:12 am

Catherine smiles "Would you like to know why?" she asks "Because tye Mighty and Wise Galford loves such wonderous colors and as such, both Humans and Mystics love them as well, so naturally we are attracted to them." she explains.

Kisa nods "Oh yes. If it was ever an animal, real or not, than there's a Zoanthrope of it." she says "I just wish I turned into something cool like my sister. Maybe a Utah raptor or something." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:28 pm

The mention of Galford clued in what she was, as before he had a idea but now it was more or less confirmed. It did make him curious of something else he might as well ask he heard at least once before though.

"I didn't know about creating humans part, that's new to me." He said said politely. He didn't know honestly, but after everything else who was to say? Besides, he tried be respectful to other people's beliefs. "Just curious, why do some of your people call Galford terrible?"

"I mean, I still think a tiger is cool."
Michru insisted. "Or transforming in general. The stuff I have is more subtle and not as flashy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:24 am

Catherine thinks about how to explain to a non Mystic "Because most believe The Galford to be as mighty as he is terrible in both his wisdom and his wrath." she says .
"I fear I didn't explain that right. The Galford is strong. Very strong. Even the strongest Mystic is no.match for his might and having said that, his wrath, at least towards my people, is great, or so most believe." she continues "And while that is the majority of my people who believe this, I don't."

Kisa wasn't really listening to Catherine, as she's heard this before when She asked about The Galford. Instead, she was focused on her new friend "So, what all can you do!" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:32 am

"Then what do you personally believe them then?" Emanulle asked, geuinely curious on top of wanting to get to know them more in general. Besides that, learning about different cultures was something of a interest of his.

That made the younger girl pause. "Hm. Well, I have TK so I can lift stuff. I also have empathy and telepathy so I can feel emotions and talk to people mentally. The former was kind of scary to deal with at times when I was younger."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:55 am

Catherine thinks again "I believe that the Mighty and Wise Galford had left us for Earth, so that we may grow and evolve naturally into the people that he could be proud of." she says "Most believe that that he was displeased with us, so he abandoned us to our fate, but that doesn't seem right to me.".

Kisa nods, impressed "Being able to move things with your mind is way cooler than turning into a tiger!" she says "If I had telekinesis, I could reach the stuff on the top of the shelves."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:42 pm

That made more sense. Other Mystics seemed to have a more frightened or dimmed view of them. Which he found odd, since it made them sound more like a bad figure instead of some creator deity. "You may be right. Just because the majority believe in one thing doesn't actually means its true. History shown that number of times and I'm sure the same is true back at your home."

"It can be, yeah." Michru admitted thinking back on things. "I think its because we all had our powers so long that we take it for granted as nothing special. So other powers always seem more interesting. I think be cool if my powers were like a super heroes, but that's never going to happen."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:33 pm

Catherine shakes her head "No. We don't know for certain what The Galford's motives were and since he seems to have moved on from Earth, we may never know. But that doesn't matter, so long as we believe in his intentions for us." she says with a pleasant smile.

Kisa shakes her head as well "Be a super hero? No thank you." she says "I don't like the idea of putting my life on the line on a daily basis just because I have special powers." she says "I've already had my brush with death thanks. How do you think I ended up in this thing?" she bonks the arm of her chair.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:46 am

Emanulle could respect and appreciate a more positive attitude at any rate regardless if he didn't have the same religion or lack of. It was something that was sadly a bit more rare these days, not that he could blame those that felt that way.

"Good outlook. Maybe one day he'll come back and you'll have some of the answers to the questions you had." Left unsaid was Catherine may not like some of those answers, but he wanted to be positive. Besides, it wasn't like they were going to meet Will anytime soon.

"O-oh." Michru was a bit taken back at the last part. "Didn't mean bring up bad memories if I did. I guess maybe being a super hero may not be as fun as it seems in the shows and books.."

The other reason for her idle thought was that maybe if she was strong like that she wouldn't ever feel like that scared girl that got experimented on ever again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:53 am

Catherine shakes her head "No. I belueve the Mighty Galford has moved on to other worlds, other universes, to make more in His vision." she says "And that's alright."

Kisa shrugs "Well, you can always ask the Unknown Heroes if you ever run into ine of their members." she says
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:18 am

If she was fine with it, there was no need to talk much further about things and let it be. Instead he opted for another subject and one he had been mildly curious about. "On another note, just curious what do you do for a living? Are you a professional care taker?" He assumed so because of Kisa but you never really knew with these things

"Maybe." Her father was in contact with them so she'd think about it on some other time. "You know, my dad was a member of theirs once a long time ago. He quit to focus on me and because it was too dangerous."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:33 am

Catherine nods "Yes. I'm a full time caregiver for Kisa, who, for better or worse, demands much of my time." she says with a smile as she looks over to the young lady "Not that I mind giving her my time."

And speaking of whom "Shut up! No way!" she says in disbelief "Really? Was he Really a member of the Unknown Heroes? That is so Shway!" she says, excited now "Did you ever meet any of them? What were they like? Is Jack Winters Really That muscled?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum