The Castle Life

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Castle Life - Page 3 Empty Re: The Castle Life

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 am

Aron wasn't able to hold back from having his first orgasm of the night, between what happened earlier and this it was too much. Luckily, that didn't mean he was through just one time since there seemed to be two other young women waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:11 am

Sandy didn't seem to stop when Aron blew his load on her mouth. However, Mally took notice of Aron's lack of a responce and floats over to her sister "He's fired his load, hasn't he?" she asks, excited "What does he taste like? Is he sweet or strong or what?" she asks as she floats around "Come on, come on." she pleads "I wanna know already." she says.

Sandy finally lets Aron's dick go and gets off of him. She stands up with a saticfied look on her face as she looks down at Aron, then back to Mally "It tasted Divine." she says then gathers her clothes "I'm going to take a shower..." she says, then looks down at Aron "You should join me sometime." she purrs.

Bethany sighs "I guess I get the leftovers..." she mumbles as she walks over to Aron, obviously disappointed about being last. She helps Aron up "I'm sorry, love. But I've lost the mood." she says "I'm going to take a shower." she says to Mally as she gathers her clothes and wanders off.

Mally floats over to Aron "Well, it's just you and me now. she says "Sooo...what do ya want to talk about?" she asks as her eyes drift downwards on an occasion, towards Aron's manhood.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 am

Aron was catching his breath, sitting upward a bit turning to Mally. "Uh..I got nothing really to talk about right now, come back when my brain is working a bit more. I'm surprised you just want to talk after how you were acting." He was going to take a shower soon, he couldn't really just go back after this, being sweaty anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 am

Mally shrugs "Well, I Do want to do more then just talk, the only problem is..." she reaches down to his penis and her hand passes through, leaving a very chilled feeling "It won't matter. You see, I'm a ghost." she says "I was killed by Jonathan Morris and Charlotte Aulin about a hundred years ago, or so." she says "So, as much as I would Like to do something, all I can do is watch." she says as she floats away "Well, since we have nothing to talk about, I'll bid you a fair night." she says as she passes through a wall.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:31 am

Aron was going to say something but she was gone through the wall before then. He sighed, looking down at himself. He Really needed a shower now but he was in no shape to do so without at least cleaning himself up enough to take a shower before putting his clothes back on. Problem would be finding it, since this place was like a maze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Worgen walks in and sees AronĀ  "Whoa..." he chuckles "I must say, it does look like you went one-on-five with Persephone and her sisters." he says "I've come to enlist your aid in searching for lady Angel, who has gone missing, but first, we need to clean you up." he says as he motions to Aron "Follow me, if you will." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Aron, by the time Worgen had come had at least gotten his pants back on, but not his shirt. At his comment he felt a bit guilty if nothing else because he hadn't wanted Angel to misunderstand like she had.

He sighed, grabbing his shirt as he got up. "Right behind you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Worgen leads Aron to a room with a bath in it "My boy, you have the look on your face like you did something you believe you weren't suppose to." the wolfman says "Care to share your tale?" he asks, making sure there weren't any monsters in the room, before letting Aron in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:42 am

((ooc: Well, it's been 14 days and there's been No replies. So I'm gonna close this and take my characters out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3