Rest and Relaxation

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rest and Relaxation - Page 4 Empty Re: Rest and Relaxation

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:51 pm

Nikki tapped her chin a bit thinking. "Me and Vira have been talking a bit about it but we haven't been able to completely make up our minds. We just wanted to try some more Mystic dishes, preferably something we haven't had yet while here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:42 am

Alister nods "Very well. We shall have dinner as planned." he nods to the kitchen doors as his elite guards come out with their food.

"So, I was thinking of taking a vacation, and fairly soon, and I was wondering if you ladies would care to join me on my trip." he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:36 am

"I would like that a lot." Vira said with a slight smile.

"Same. Besides, we're more or less taking it easy anyway."
Nikki had mainly came because she wanted to spend some time with Alister and her daughters had tagged along. They didn't get as much as she would of liked, never mind 'alone' time with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:48 am

Alister smiles "Outstanding. I shall include reservations for you three in my party." he says. That went well for him.

He would, of course, have to tell them about the Spring Islands, but not right now. Now, it was time to enjoy the company of three beautiful young women.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Kylie seemed kind of bummed during that evening, but that was mainly because her partner in crime wasn't with her and back at earth for the time being.

"So while on the subject, where did you plan on taking us?
Nikki asked them, both a bit curious and trying to start some conversation.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Alister noticed that Kylie was a little down and if He noticed it, the little one's family did as well.

He looks over to Nikki "We're going to a chain of islands called the Spring Islands. They're located on the equator of Elysium, so it's like spring time there all year long." he explains "I'll tell you all about them when we get there." he assures, with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:38 pm

"A spring? It's been a long time since I've been to one of those.." Nikki seemed a bit nostalgic at the news. "I'd really love to do something like that and maybe even go swimming a bit. Been a bit since I did either of those so it should be fun."

"Swimming? Right.." Vira was very shy and self conscious about her body so she wasn't sure about going in a bikini. Never the less she was trying to get out of her shell, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to give it a try?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Alister nods "If you wish to go swimming, yes. There are plenty pools to fit your every need or if you fancy, you can go swimming in the ocean." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:58 am

At the mention of the ocean, Kylie seemed to be thinking. "But aren't there dangerous animals in the ocean?"

Vira smiled a bit. "Normally in a lot of cases, but I'm sure at least there its safe. After all its a tourist spot so doubt there be much dangerous predators in that particular area. Same with a lot of the Noreal hot spots."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:54 pm

Alister nods "Your sister is right. We take great care to make the Spring Islands safe for everyone." he assures "But like I said, if ocean swimming isn't for you, they have swimming pools of all types there as well."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:41 pm

Kylie wasn't sure really, but she'd think about it when she got there whenever that finally was anyway. "Oh. Well, okay." She seemed to perk up by something as it hit her. "How has miss Jennifer been doing?" She really didn't seem them much after they had left.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:23 am

That came out of left field, seeing as how the young guard had been on her current assignment for over a year now and Kylie had plenty of chances to ask before now "She's doing well for herself." he says. Though, honestly, he hasn't heard from her in some time. But it wasn't like he ever pushed his people for constant updates 'Only when you feel one is needed.' he told them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:00 am

Kylie seemed satisfied with that answer and didn't ask anything more about things.

While that was settled, Vira decided to let Alister in on something. "Once I'm done with vacation, me and my band plan on going on tour again. I think here will be one of our first spots."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:14 am

This gets a smile out of Alister "I'm certain that'll be a big hit with your fans. They've been really looking forward to your tours." he says.

He was certain that Vira knew about the new idol who was living in Empire City. She was making a huge splash for being able to reach different vocal acoustics than Vira could. The thing was, she Only preformed in Empire City.

Alister was finished with his dinner when he looks over to his guests "I was planning on leaving for the Spring Islands sometime tomorrow, but if that's too soon, we can wait a day or two." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:28 am

Vira heard about them of course but never met them, maybe that would change one day on her tour. After all she was always up for meeting new people along those lines. To the question, she shook her head. "I'm perfectly fine with leaving tomorrow."

"I am too. I'm really curious of what the place looks like, and like I said been a while since I just relaxed." Nikki added in. She was busy but not as much at the moment thankfully. Being a wedding planner was work but she enjoyed it once she got started.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:39 am

Alister nods "Well, I suppose there's no harm in telling you." he says "The Spring Islands are an archipelago of about ten islands, one big one and nine smaller ones. The big island is in the middle of three groups of three islands. Each group offers a different experience for the visitors there." he explains "The main island has the visitor center, hotel, and air boats to and from. The others have various restaurants, activity centers and other places of enjoyment on them." he says "But not every area is for everyone. I'll explain once we get there."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:08 pm

"Oh, that sounds cool.." Kylie said more to herself, daydreaming a bit about what the place would be like. It wouldn't be as fun there without Sarah being there but she'd still have fun for sure.

Nikki nodded a bit but smiled. "I'll hold you to it. It wouldn't be as fun if there wasn't a bit of finding out for ourselves when we get there after all."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:03 am

Alister nods "Indeed and speaking of which, we should all probably head to bed early if we want to get to the Spring Islands before night fall." he advises them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:00 am

"I agree." This got a 'aw' from Kylie as Nikki continued. "Besides it was about time for little Kylie's bed time before too long. And don't pout Kylie, you want to be fresh and ready for tomorrow don't you?"

That Seemed to do the trick, and Kylie relented as Vira offered her hand. "Me and Kylie will be heading to our room then. You two have a good night."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:51 pm

Alister stands and heads over to Nikki "Would you care to join me for a night cap?" he asks as he offers an arm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:33 pm

Nikki smiled and took it. "Of course I'd love to Alister." Since she didn't get as much one on one time as she would of liked with them she planned on making the most of it while she was here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:08 pm

Alister pours them each a small glass of some amber liquid "Just a little warning about the Spring Islands, there are some places that aren't kid friendly, so we should try to keep an eye out for those." he says "They're easy to spot, though. They keeps clear signs everywhere." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 am

Nikki could imagine what that was, maybe a nude beach or..something else? "I'll make sure and Vira are keeping a close eye on Kylie. She's very curious at the best of time and will want to look and explore everything, but there are some things she shouldn't see just yet until older. What kinds of areas?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:57 am

Alister thinks for a moment, trying to get the best wording "Three of the islands are, clothing optional, and the other three are, free... I guess you could say." he explains carefully "But the three that are closest to the main island, and the main island it's self, are required, so she should be alright there."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:05 am

Nikki got the gist of it and nodded. "I see. We'll its understandbale, people have needs after all." She wouldn't go there herself but she wasn't a prude so it didn't bother her. Espen she didn't see going there, then again he may surprise her but that was their business.

"i know children are rare here, but maybe Kylie could make a friend or two while there if she runs into any. She's been rather bummed about leaving Sarah behind. She doesn't have anyone to rough house with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum