Rest and Relaxation

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rest and Relaxation - Page 3 Empty Re: Rest and Relaxation

Post by Namey Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Before Alister could answer, the waiter comes back with a trolly that had their food on it "And here you all go. Apologies for the wait." he says as he unloads the food "Do have a wonderful meal." he says as he wheels the cart off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:12 pm

Espen thanked the man before focusing on the meal before him, he was truly looking forward to this vacation time. The springs were going to be a interesting spot once he got there, although while Ruby was with him he'd have to show them around earth and such, since prior to this they apparently hadn't ever left their home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:36 pm

Lunch was delightful and Alister paid for it, though the maitre d wanted the meal to be on the house, Alister insisted.

Just because he was the Arch Bishop didn't mean he wanted to be treated any differently from anyone else. But the truth was, he Wasn't anyone else. He was the leader of a people, hand picked by their God to rule. So he would have to deal with it.

He stretches as they walk out "So, what else would you like to do, my friend?" he asks as both their bodyguards rejoin the.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:48 pm

Espen knew a bit of what Alister was going through, granted he wasn't a leader of a people but he was under a lot of pressure to put on a good face for his kind and Noreal in general. He suspected if they both had their way, they wouldn't want all this attention in their lives but that's how life rolled sometimes.

He thought about it, then shook his head. "At the moment? I just feel like going for a walk. It's been a few months since I came to this city so it doesn't hurt to see more of it again."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Alister nods "Well, if a walk is all you desire, I'm going to head back to the Grand Hall and gets some things in order so I can head on my much needed vacation." he says "Sunny, you and Ruby stay with Espen while he's here." he says as he pats his friend on the shoulder "Until tonight's feast, my friend."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:26 pm

When his friend left, Espen turned to the remaining women who were still present with him for the time being. "So do you any of you have any favorite places you like to frequent in this city?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:57 pm

Sunny shakes her head "I'm sorry, young master, but I'm not suppose to tell you how to conduct your affairs. I'm just suppose to protect you and make sure you're safe." she says, unusually cold for her, as her disposition is usually like her name, sunny.

Ruby thinks for a moment "Well, how about the library?" she suggests "When I'm bored, or stuck with something, I always go to the library to clear my head." she says with a slightly nervous smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:34 am

Espen paid it no mind, though he didn't understand where that came from since prior she had never been like that towards him or anyone else. The only thing he could think of is since she and Jennifer are friends and she was no longer with him, maybe she was upset at him for it for whatever reason. Kind of a stretch but plausible but either way it wasn't his problem.

At the suggest, Espen thought about it briefly before nodding. "I think that would be a excellent idea Ruby. I imagine you read a fair bit of them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:48 pm

Ruby Did wonder what Espen meant by that. Was he saying that she was boring or got bored easily? "W-well, this way, than." she says as she starts off. She was Almost about to take off flying, but remembered that Espen couldn't fly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:57 am

Espen simply meant since even 'young' Mystics often were older then the average person, she may have read a decent amount. Of course when dealing with Mystics there were cases where they were close to the actual age they looked.

Regardless, he followed after Jordan to the library. curious of the contents inside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:18 am

It takes them about an hour to get to the library on foot "Well, here we are. We can look through any books we want, but if we want to barrow them, we need to pay a crystal to do so." Ruby explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:42 am

Espen wished he could fly, but that was more advanced skill and not something one just picked up on the fly. It would make getting around in some cases much faster.

"I do have some money I could use since I frequent here enough. After we're done here we could head back to the Grand Hall."
For now reading a bit would do some wonders.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 pm

Sunny nods "I shall wait over by the door for you both to finish your business here." she says with a smile.

Ruby nods as well "O-okay, if that's your wish. I'll have an air boat ready for us when we finish up here, i-if that's alright." she asks, sounding just a Bit uncertain.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Ruby seemed a but uncertain and unsure of herself, so Espen decided to give them a comforting gentle nudge. "That would be a excellent idea Ruby. I should have thought of that myself but in my habit of thinking so many things sometimes I miss the smaller ones."

There was more meaning to those words then he let on even if his tone didn't change. That was the story of his life once he got into his position. In the bigger picture, of course it helped and he'd do it again but in the process had caused him to overlook things precious to him personally when it was too late. Jennifer was just the latest but not the first, and probably not the last.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Ruby laughs lightly, though it was more of a nervous chuckle "W-well, that's why the Arch Bishop assigned me as your personal assistant. Hah, hah..." she chuckles again "I-I'm gonna go and check out some books. Not sure which ones yet, b-but I think I'll figure it out." she says as she scuttles off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:38 pm

Espen wished the young woman had a bit more confidence in herself but it was something while he could try to help with, it would be on her own to find that.

As for himself, he did enjoy his time in the library although he was going to cut it a bit shorter then usual to head back. Once he found a few books he did take some interest in, he decided to get those as well as get Ruby so they could head back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Ruby was in the mystery section, which, for Mystics, wasn't as mysterious as it should have been. Simce they seem to lack any Real creative imagination, almost all the clues were practically spelled out for done did it.

Once all of their party was gathered and the air boat was waiting, they all piled in and they take back off to the Grand Hall, where Rosa was waiting dor them "Welcome back. I trust your adventuring had gone well?" she asks with a friendly smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:49 pm

Espen didn't know why that was the case with Mystics and mysteries but he supposed maybe it had to do with being isolated? He wasn't entirely sure but didn't think too much on it.

When they got there, he answered with a smile. "Indeed it did thank you for asking Rosa. I think I'm going to retire into my guest room for the time being."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:46 am

Rosa nods to Sunny, who heads on off to resume her other duties, before looking over to Espen "Very well. I shall let you know when dinner is ready." she says "Would you prefer to dine in your room or the dinning hall?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:47 pm

"I'll have it delivered when its ready and eat it my room tonight. If anyone needs me I'll be in my guest room. Until then have a good afternoon."

Or was a bit closer to evening? This world sense of time always still threw him off but whatever. Once he reached his guest room he decided to begin reading on some of the books he had gotten to relax and wind down, he didn't see anyone coming to visit him except for if something came up.

He had been briefly thinking about having Anita be his replacement for when he retired or stepped down but he was still mulling over it. This time was for vacation so he was trying not to think about such things as much for the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:13 am

After a few hours, there was a light knock on Espen's door "Master Espen, dinner is served." Rosa calls deom the other side of the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:46 am

Espen paused from his reading to to the door for his meal. "Thank you Rosa I apperciate it. You have a pleasant night." He thought about something but dismissed it as something that wasn't important, or rather he had a idea of why anyway.

________

"Noooo! I'm not coming out, the monster will eat me!"

Vira resisted the urge to mess with her sister who was still recovering from her over active imagination after she had woke up from her nap. She had been hiding under the bed since then for the past few minutes.

"If you don't come out you're going to miss dinner. Me and Vira are fine. Besides, no monster is going to attack you while in the grand hall." Nikki said patiently to her young daughter.

"Promise?" A small head poked from the bed.

"Promise." Nikki assured, offering her hand which Kylie took after some reluctance but at least she was out of her little fort.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:04 am

Rosa curtseys "You as well, young master." she says as she heads off to attend to her other duties.

Alister was waiting at the dinning table for his guests to arrive. He would ask Nikki if she and her family would like to join him to the Spring Island's. It would be, an adventure their first time there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:30 am

It wasn't too long before the three of them came with Kyrlie trailing behind the side of her mother. "Evening Alister. Sorry for the wait we had to attend to Kylie about something. How are you?" Nikki asked them as she went to have a seat.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Alister stands as soon as all three enter "A ladies prerogative." he says as he motions to his maids, who pull their seats out. If it were just he and Nikki, he would have done so himself.

Once they were seated, Alister takes his seat as well "So, what would you all like to dine on tonight?" he asks. There Was a set dinner, but Alister wouldn't force them to eat it if they didn't like it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum