Rest and Relaxation

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rest and Relaxation - Page 2 Empty Re: Rest and Relaxation

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:56 pm

Espen nodded a bit to that. "Yes. Rosa did a good job of putting in the bookings before we got here. So that part at least had gotten taken care of earlier."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:59 pm

Alister nods as he stands "Excellent. Now, I believe I promised you a lunch. Shall we be off, then?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:21 pm

"Of course old friend. It's been far too long."
He didn't mind really since moments like these were rare with how busy the two men were. He honestly didn't get to spend as much time with those important as he would want, which was a downside of this kind of life style.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:50 pm

As the two of them wander on out, a few maids accompany them. Sunny, Rosa, and one named Violet. Also, Ruby was there as well.

"So, where wouldn you like to go, my friend? You pick the restaurantn I'll pay for it." he says as his personal sky boat floats down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:27 pm

Espen thinks a bit but shook his head. "I'm not sure. Maybe something styled after a Italian establishment. I know your people has taken a fondness of some of the food from earth."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:29 am

Alister chuckles "Oh yes. Ever since we started going to Earth, more and more of their foods have been finding their way into our society." he nods to his driver and they were off once everyone was settled.

It doesn't take them long to get to an Italian restaurant. The MaƮtre d waits to seat the party of five. While Sunny and Rosa look like they always do, Violet having stayed outside, Ruby seemed all Kinds of giddy. She was going to share a meal with the Arch Bishop and Espen Goldsmith!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:37 am

Espen had partly expected Nikki to come along, then again he didn't know what she was doing for all he knew she was sound asleep which was why but in the end it didn't matter since it wasn't a big deal.

He got a seat before too long to get comfortable. "Young princess Trienna wanted me to send you her regards since you always treated her well when she visited. She's stuck with some studies so we may not see her for a bit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:25 am

Alister nods "Well that is a pity and our loss. I was hoping to invite her to join my as a guest of the Spring Islands." he says "Maybe next time, perhaps."

A waiter comes over to the table to take their order for drinks as well as hand them some menus. Everything was in english as the waiter turns from Alistern whom both nod, then to Espen "And what may I get you to drink, good sir?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:32 pm

"True.." Espen said thinking. "You could still offer to do so when she is able, knowing her mother she'd be happy to give them a break of where the source comes from."

When the waiter came, he shook his head. "I'll just have water please."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:20 pm

The waiter nods as he writes something down and looks over to Ruby, who nods over to Espen and the waiter nods back and heads off.

Alister looks over to Ruby "So, as Espen's new personal assistant, you will be expected to accompany him where he goes and do as he says to the best of your abilities." he points out "But more importantly, you'll have to go to Earth and Noreal when the situation calls for it. Have you ever been to either place?" he asks.

Ruby shakes her head "No, my lord. I have never left Capital City, let alone Elysium. Are there dangers I should know of?" she asks, sounding a bit nervous.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:55 am

The young man shook his head. "Besides a few problem areas, Noreal is fine safety wise so you'll be fine. Earth isn't a war torn hellscape or a place where bad things happen all the time, as some get rumors from. It's hard to describe, but generally you only have to worry about the criminal elements of earth. Same with about every where else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:10 pm

Alister places a hand on the young Mystic's head "You don't need to worry about dangers or protecting Espen, thay's what Rosa's doing. This should give you the time you need to focus on Espen's needs." he says "My friend here often gets so embroiled in the goings on of Earth and Noreal, that he sometimes forgets to take care of himself." he chuckles, teasing Espen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:30 pm

Espen had to agree. "He's correct with both. I do need to keep a bit more time to myself. Something I'm trying to work on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:50 am

Ruby nods and thumps her chest, confidently "Then no matter your needs, count on me to be able to fulfill them!" she says.

The waiter comes back with their drinks "I'll give you a few more moments. Call be over when you've decided." he says as he starts off again,

Alister chuckles at Ruby's reaction "Come down there, kiddo. There'll be plenty of time to pamper mister Goldsmith. But for now, I would suggest getting to know his daily routine."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:30 am

"Indeed. There isn't a rush or time table for this thing."
Espen had to wonder how old the young woman was, it was almost always impossible to tell with Mystics since they lived so long and children were very rare. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself Ruby? Just some of the little things you like do for fun. It won't be work all the time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:09 am

Ruby seemed surprised by this question "Oh, I like to do many things... Um, l-like... uh..." she seemed to be struggling to think of something interesting "I like to, read?" she says, lamely "I mean, I've never been out of Capitol City, so I don't really know many fun things to do other than study and read." she says, apologetically.

Alister shakes his head "Ruby, my dear, that's perfectly fine. I use to do nothing other than study and read as well, and look? I'm now the leader of an entire people." he points out "I'd say you're doing quite well for yourself."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:36 pm

"Nothing wrong with that, like Alister said. I'm sure you'll find other things you enjoy doing as well, but even if not there's nothing wrong with that being your main hobby. I like reading too. When we get back to earth, if you want I can show you my library. It's pretty exensive and have books from earth and some from Noreal." Later on maybe Ruby would pick up on other things but as said if she didn't it would be fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:06 am

Ruby thinks for a moment, then nods "Sure. Okay. I'm certain the Humans have knowledge on a great deal of things." she says.

The waiter comes over not too long after to take their orders. Alister ordered something simple and Ruby ordered a salad.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:14 am

Espen went with a cliche for a place like this and opted to get some lasagna, filling and familiar enough. If he was in the mood he'd experiment a bit more but right now he wanted something he'd kow he'd like for sure.

"Are any of your people interested in traveling the stars?" He asked Alister. "I know earth seems to be entering that age after what happened."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:50 pm

Ruby looks at him, as if he asked on odd question "Um, stars? We don't have any stars in our night sky." she points out.

"I believe he means in general. Like if they should get to Earth or Noreal." Alister clarifies.

Ruby thinks for a moment, then shakes her head "While I can't speak for anyone else, I don't feel the need to go exploring." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:18 pm

Espen expected that answer, so he wasn't too surprised. "What about you old friend? I know you don't have the freedom you once did being a leader of a people, but if you had a chance would you take it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:30 pm

Alister nods with a smile "Oh absolutely." he says "The Mighty and Terrible Galford has given us this rare opportunity to explore worlds and meet people outside of our own, you can bet that if I weren't the Arch Bishop, I would be out there seeing what it's all about." he expains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:07 pm

"I'm the same, but of course these days I have too much responsibilities to go off on any trip like that." Espen looked a bit wistful. "Time really does fly by quickly as you get older, even for longer lived people like myself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:34 am

Ruby blinks in surprise "Does, does it really go by that fast for you?" she asks in a small voice.

Alister places a hand on her shoulder "Ruby, remember what I told you. Not everyone can treat the passage of time like we can." he says in a soft voice "The shorter a person's life expectancy, the quicker they generally perceive the passage of time." he points out "And always remember, as long lived as we are, there Are those out there that make us seem like children, when against how long they can live."

Ruby seemed to be absorbing everything Alister says "L-like the Mighty and Terrifying Galford, who is said to be timeless?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:45 am

"Having a shorter life span has its ups and downs, but on the positive side it means you have more incentive to innovate and try new things since your time is limited. I learned a while ago its not so much the number of years, but what you do with them while you're here. A old friend taught me that."
He was referring to Alden, not the only one of course but he left a impression.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum