Supernaturally Mudane

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Supernaturally Mudane - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernaturally Mudane

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 7:49 am

Worgen looks over "Yes. I found the ruffians responsible for the vandalism of your establishment and turned them over to the local authorities." he explains "However, that doesn't take care of the long term problem. If whomever ransacked your business before, may try to do so again." he points out "We'll have to be ready for them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 8:01 am

Vanessa certainly hoped so. "I see. After Dark still has some time before its good enough to re open so it gives us some time just in case they try to do something again. The fact they were turned in quickly should give him some sort of pause." In theory, it really depends on who it was and their motive. They may not even do it again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 10:04 am

Or they mau even double down and hit the place harder. Worgen and his boney brigade would make sure that Didn't happen, and if possible find the person who was Actually behind the attack.

"Why not ask the community for help in restoring the restaurant to all its splendor?" he asks "When we defend Castlevania, we all chip in, even those who were never meant to fight in the first place." he explains.

"Like me." Mally says, floating there "Though, as you can see, it sometimes doesn't go as planned." she points out thefact that she was a ghost now because of it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 10:17 am

Vanessa was silent again for a moment as if thinking. "..I think that might not be a bad idea. I could make some calls and arrangements done. Leniyaa, Jaiden and their circle have friends in the non human community settlement. It can't hurt."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 10:37 am

Worgen nods "And we shall be there to keep them safe, so long as they work for you, do keep that in mind." he says. Meaning if they Didn't work for Vanessa, the boney bunch wouldn't protect them, should an attack take place.

Mally starts to float away "I think I'll go 'check' on Jaiden..." she mumbles as she floats through a wall.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 10:47 am

Vanessa watched the young woman vanish, frowning a bit.  She made a quick phone call to Leniya to give them a update and spread the word so to speak. "..Is there anything we can do for Mally? It can't be a easy existence just being a ghost and people have come back to life before."

_

As for Jaiden he was actually there but in another room as far as getting some things straightened out. His sister Leniya wasn't there but she'd be there soon after Vanessa told her to get volunteers to help with the shop.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Wed May 29, 2019 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 11:07 am

Worgen looks over to Vanessa, like she had lost her marbles "No. Of course there is nothing we can do for her. She's dead. Now had we the potions we have Now back when she died, yes. We could have used them to revive her in minuets of her death." he says.

Mally was invisible as she floated around, keeping an eye on Jaiden. You might even say, she was haunting him, but not in a violent or typical way. She was interested him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 11:59 am

Vanessa nodded a bit. "..I figured. But with the reports of people coming back to life three times, including victims of Cedrick Darkside I thought there may have been something. I suppose its not important for now." Still, she'd look into it or find someone who could possibly.

"I'm curious of something, is your kind a type of Werewolf? Meaning you can shape shift?"
She asked them, Castlevania beings were a bit different so maybe not.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 12:27 pm

Worgen chuckles a bit "No, no. You see, I'm not a werewolf. I'm a wolfman. Werewolves have the ability to change from Human to wolf, while Wolfmen are like me, all the time." he explains "Now don't get me wrong, there Are werewolves at Castlevania, but when in wolf form, they tend to be quite savage."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 28, 2019 2:56 pm

That made sense to the woman, just because one looked like something didn't mean they were.. "I see. That's good to know but I honestly wouldn't know the difference until they told me. In the mean time excuse for a moment, I need to make some calls for help like you suggested."

She did politely excuse herself to go off to the side to get things going on her end, since she told Leniya already she'd do her own part as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 29, 2019 1:51 pm

As Vanessa went off to do her thing, Worgen was sirecting his troops. Mally was floating around, bored out of her mind. There wasn't too much for a ghost to do.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:35 pm

It was a bit after before more help arrived with Leniya, though one of those said people was Tala. She was one of the older generation there were more weary of the undead, so Leniya had a talk with her about everything before she came. She was still a bit uncomfortable but she was making an effort to try.

After a bit, she decided to introduce herself to Worgen as had been the one in charge of helping Vanessa. "Worgen? I believe. My name is Tala Holander, its nice to meet you." She extended her hand for a handshake, an earth custom she had since gotten used to and liked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:16 pm

Worgen looks over to the dragon lady. He knew what she was, he could smell it. All the dragons he's ever known were, largely, undead and the others who weren't, were feral.

He holds out a clawed hand "Mrs. Holander. It's a pleasure to meet you. This day finds you well, I hope." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:39 am

Tala was mindful of the clawed hand since it was sharp, but otherwise she didn't really mind. "Just miss now these days, but thank you for being a gentleman. I have been having a good day so far, if just a bit busy. Yourself?"

While Leniya did bring Tala to help, it wasn't going to kill anyone if they got know the new people a bit. Besides she was a grown woman. Anyway, it was time to work!

..For the most part. Laziness was a factor but for people she cared about she definitely put in the time and work. When it came to herself on some things she put it off until the last minute unless it was something important.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:50 am

Worgen shrugs "I suppose I can't complain. This is the first time I've been out of the castle in a good while." he says "Oh, forgive my manners. I hail from a castle in the mountains of Transylvania, called Castlevania." he says "And for over a year, Lady Angel, the ruler of the castle and all who reside in it, hadn't let any of us walk free of it's walls." he explains as he takes a good lung full of air "However, it is good to be free of those walls, even if it's only a temporary situation."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:48 pm

Castlevania? Tala had no ties or history of the place, but some people specifically those supernatural in nature didn't have the best things to say about the place. She herself, personally, didn't like just taking everything at word value until she saw or experienced things herself.

"Well, I hope you enjoy your time outside the walls for as long as you're here. It's a shame you're confined in one place a lot of the time. Though, speaking of what is it like? Castlevania that is.
" She was kind of curious of someone who Actually lived there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:13 pm

Worgen thinks for a bit "For those who have never been there, it's very hard to describe, but I shall try my best." he says "Castlevania is a magnificent place of many wonders. It houses over a thousand rooms, some that seem to go on forever." he starts.

"Within those walls, you will find creatures from All walks of life, all living in relative peace. There are wonders of technology and magic, the likes of which had never been seen in this world, or any other." he continues.

"Potions that can make you so lucky in life, no bad things will ever happen to you." he says, there was a slight smile on his wolfen face as he speaks about his home "Potions that can make something out of nothing, even potions to bring back the recently deceased." he says.

"Along side that, there is technology that can teleport a person Instantly to any point in the castle, or on Earth. As well as teleport the castle it's self to anywhere on the planet." he finishes up.

"Castlevania, to me, is the most wonderful place on this planet. It is a pity not everyone sees it the same way as those who live there do."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:12 pm

"I didn't expect for the residents to have a negative opinion of Castlevania, though I suppose its common enough to have a bad view of their home."
The place they were describing sounded very much different from what others would have said. "Perhaps I'll be able to see it for myself one day and judge for myself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:21 pm

Worgen nods slowly "A word of caution, if I may." he starts "Castlevania Has dragons in it, but they are either undead or feral. So keep that in mind, should you decide to visit." he warns "In fact, there are plenty of undead that roam the halls and I Had heard news of past events that had transpired on your home world." he says, referring, of course, to the Hollow Host.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:53 pm

Tala seemed to mull it over, before nodding. "I see. I'll keep that in mind if I do ever decide to go there. While I want to continue its time I helped out. We can talk later, but you have a good day." He was a interesting man to be sure, so she'd continue talking to them while they were here.

The rest of things went on steadily, but slowly but with the extra help they got a lot done. With many of the volunteers there it didn't take too long. It wasn't at one Hundred percent but it be enough to open back up for the night. Vanessa was grateful that the people seemed to Not completely crash the whole place, as if some had a conscious or it be much longer.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:09 pm

Worgen was wondering why Vanessa didn't call her son and ask him for some help? He would have obviously told Persephone about it, and she would have told Lady Angel, who would have sent help in either the form of castle architects or hired some. She could certainly afford it.

But it was grand reopening night and with the people coming in, it would be very hard for the wolfman and his skeletons to protect the place and Vanessa.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:56 pm

As the usual matters of business was going on, Aron had arrived via being teleported to where he needed to be. Once things had settled on his end he of course wanted to see how his mother was doing. Finding them once they got through was easy enough.

On seeing her son, Vanessa went over to give them a hug. "It's good to see you all. How have you been?"

Aron shook his head "I should be asking you that. You really should of said something earlier."

The older woman waved her hands. "Oh, no. Everything is fine and no one was hurt. Worgen even found out the people who had messed it up earlier so I'm grateful for that. I'm just glad to see you all again."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:45 pm

Angel figured this would be boring, so she deciced to stay in the RV and Persephone didn't want to leave her alone, so the maid decided to stay with her.

Worgen comes walking over "I may have caught the ne'er-do-wells who ransacked your establishment, but I have yet to apprehend the fiend behind this nefarious deed." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:47 pm

"Do you have any clues who it might be?" Aron asked them.

Vanessa shook her head a bit. "No. I have a feeling my old boss is involved but I really have no proof of that and they're smart enough not to directly link himself if it was the case."

She noticed a lack of Peresphone and Angel was a bit disapointed but understood they might have other things to do, or might be interested in coming back at this time.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Worgen nods "The burden of proof is not a problem for denizen of the dark castle." he says, flexing his clawed hand "Just say the word, miss Vanessa, and my troops and I shall go all savage on his candy ass, as they use to say."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum