Supernaturally Mudane

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Supernaturally Mudane - Page 8 Empty Re: Supernaturally Mudane

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:08 pm

Worgen shrugs "Lesser vampires use to be common a century ago, but the Vampire Hunters did their jobs well and wiped them all out. So as of now, there are only two full vampires and one half vampire who love in Castlevania." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:25 pm

She supposed that made sense, though she wondered if they had truly been so bad to deserve to be wiped out or it had been zealotry that had drove them. "So what were they like then before their race of vampire was wiped out? Did they get into conflicts with the human settlements a lot?"

Leniya was under the impression the man was older then she let on, but she couldn't say How old.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:40 pm

Worgen nods "No. They never left the castle. Vampires back them were very much s product of their time and were little more than savages. Attacking any himans that happened into the castle, seeing them as little more than food." he explains "The two remaining are not like that, theu are cunning and evil."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:43 pm

Leniya nodded slowly, given what little she saw made sense. "Do you know of a vampire race called Homines Nocturnae? I don't know much about them but their native here and apparently they were driven pretty low, not sure if the Vampire Hunters had anything to do with it or another group. One of our neighbors is one, but she keeps mostly to herself so none of my family got to talk to them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:58 pm

Worgen nods with a chuckle "Yes, of course I've heard of it." he says "That's the scientific name for a vampire, more specifically, the virus that would normally change a human into a vampire." he explains "Just like the virus to change a human into a were wolf is called lycanthropy." he says.

"It's important to remember, that, like a normal virus, these ones can mutate and change One style of vampire to another, same with lycanthropy." he continues "Also, it's worth noting that carriers of these viruses might not share any of the trates of the creatures that they change, like a vampire who can't go into the sun might create a vampire who is burned by holy water, but Can go into the sun." he says, finishing his explanation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:31 pm

"..I think I understand a bit more now.." Leniya said after a bit thinking. "For stuff like vampirism or lycanthrope it can be considered more a mutation on top of something then a race by itself. When I got here, some people called my kind vampires and I didn't get it at first. I think its because of our traits, but we don't have power to convert people or anything naturally."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:19 am

Worgen nods slowly "That's, a good thing. Having the power to infect someone with your disease isn't a burden that anyone should have to deal with. The fact that some have to, is unfortunate." he says in a sad tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:27 am

"Hm..." Leniya seemed a bit thoughtful to what Worgen had said. "So then, is there any native earth races similar to my kind? That are born that way?"

Vanessa excused herself to take care of things in the background but she'd be back like usual.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:55 am

Worgen shakes his head "Not in Castlevania there isn't. I can't say about the rest of the world, however." he says with a shrug "I'm certain that the Hunters would know." he points out.

As the two were talking, Worgen suddenly groans as a Young Woman with sunglasses and thick looking, green dreadlocks comes walking up "Okay, I was told to get here and here I am." she says to Worgen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:59 am

Leniya supposed she could if she ran into one or something later on before she could say something, someone came in. Someone Worgen didn't seem pleased with.

Vanessa noticed the newcomer too, but didn't regonize them either but she had a idea of who it was and not just some random person on the street. "Welcome. Were you the one sent by Angel?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:34 pm

The young woman nods "Yes. I was asked if I would come and provide some back up for the hairball, here." she says.

The hairball in question nods to the young woman "Vanessa, this is Euryale. She is one of Medusa's sisters." he says "Euryale, this is Vanessa, the woman we were tasked with protecting." he says.

Euryale frowns slightly "We're protecting a Vampire? They don't need our protection and if they do, what can We do against something that can be a threat to them?" she asks.

Worgen shakes his head "Miss Vanessa isn't a Vampire, she is known as a Nosferatu..." he starts.

"which is another way to say 'vampire', but okay..." Euryale mumbles.

"...And it's not Just her we're protecting. It's her family and her establishment as well." he continues "And if Lady Angel sent you, that means she believes you're the right person for this job, and considering what you can do, I agree." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:22 pm

To that, Vanessa shook her head. "In fairness, me or young Leniya here may be Nosferartu but we aren't fighters. In fact, a lot of my employee's aren't human but the mass majority of us are civilians. So while its enough for normal humans or those not that strong, against anyone trained and is a bit out of the ordinary we'll have issues."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:30 pm

Euryale looked skeptical "A vampire who doesn't know how to tale care of herself? Unusual indeed." she mumbles.

Worgen shakes his head "She is more than Able to take care of herself, but remember, we're here to make sure she doesn't need to." he points out, starting to sound grumpy.

Euryale holds up a hand "Okay, okay. No need to get your dander up." she mumbles "So, what are we facing?" she asks.

Worgen shakes his head "We don't know. Itvs a serial killer of some kind who can temporarily take away a person's special power, but they come back after a bit. We believe this is proximity based, but we don't know the distance." he explains.

Euryale nods slowly "And this is where I come in, huh?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:57 am

Leniya decided to speak up on something obvious that the two from Castlevania knew but she nor Vanessa knew. "So what can you do as far as your gift goes?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:25 am

Euryale didn't seem to want to answer the questionn so Worgen answered for her "Though she may not look it Now, Euryale is part of the Gorgon race and while most are known for turning people to stone, not all of them can do that." he states "Right Euryale?"

The young Gorgon sighs "Yeah, I guess..." she mumbles, dismissively.

Worgen nods "Quite. Euryale's special ability isn't one that renders all who gaze into her eyes onto stone, no. Her special gift is to completely hypnotize anyone who meets her eyes." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Vanessa was thinking of something as she turned to Leniya. "And when this happened, you sure you don't recall any distinc facial features?"

The younger woman shook her head. "No. At the time, my and my brother's eyesight wasn't working remember? That'll make it a bit harder to keep tabs on them, but not impossible. Maybe if we tell some of our regulalrs if they feel unusual around someone to come talk to you or Worgen far as their natural powers go? Not sure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:09 pm

Worgen nods "Indeed, have them inform me or one of my troops right away." he says in a stern tone.

Euryale looks over to the wolfman "Hey! What about me? Why nothave them tell me, I'll hypnotize the badguy and you can, I donno, eat them or something?" she says, sounding offended about being left out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:18 pm

Leniya flushed slightly. "O-oh, sorry.  I didn't mean it like that, just sometimes my brain gets a bit scattered."

"I agree. But I'd rather avoid killing them if possible and just turn them in."
Vanessa said. "Before we open back up I'll send word, discreely of course of to keep a eye out. Hopefully we can catch them before they murder anyone else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:43 am

Worgen thinks for a bit "Euryale, I would like you to stay with Leniya and I shall keep an eye on Vanessa." he says "I have a feeling that our suspect may try for higher profile targets and, not counting Lady Angel, you two are the highest profile ladies in the club, usually." he points out "I'll also have my troops keeping an eye out for anyone suspicious."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:02 am

Vanessa got why she might be a target, but as for Leniya the only thing that came to mind was she was relatively popular among the crowd of the employee's here. Though it also meant their pattern was women as far as their targets went.

__

After things were tucked in order, it was around time for them to finally reopen. Vanessa was calm about it despite the potential threat while Leniya was bit on the nervous side of things even if she did her best to hide it. Her brother had also came for his shift which made her a bit more at ease, powers or not she always felt safer when her big brother was around.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:09 am

What Worgen Didn't tell anyone, was that he would have some of his troops on patrol around the area. Since it wasn't a guarantee that this killer would frequent this particular night club and could find a new place to so his hunting. Though, he felt he was missing something, but wasn't sure what it was.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:05 am

Vanessa was doing her routine, nothing out of the ordinary happened and none of her customers had reported anyone that was out of the ordinary. At least, nothing that would be considered dangerous to those inside the club because they seemed unstable. While she did tell the Hunters about things, besides keeping a eye out not much else they could do. Hopefully if they ran into them they had a way to deal with that ability.

"So far things are fine.." Vanessa said to Worgen. "And hopefully it stays that way. As a parent I still feel awful about that poor girl and I can't imagine what their folks are going through. Hopefully he doesn't hurt anyone else tonight."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:11 am

Worgen nods. He knew the killer would strike again, just not here. It was too soon for that. Still, it wasn't Worgen's job to find a killer, soong as he didn't threaten his charge or those around her.

Mally comes floating in, looking bored. As a ghost there Really wasn't much she could don outside of watching movies and listening to music. She couldn't eat, she couldn't sleep, she couldn't even make love to a boy "Man! This sucks! Being dead really sucks!" she grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:51 pm

It was a bit on the slower side tonight which after what happened was a good thing in Jaiden's book. His sister was doing her thing along with that newcomer of theirs that obviously really didn't want to be around here judging by how they acted.

He was cleaning some tables when he noticed Mally floating down she seemed to bored and wandering around. "Evening how are you holding up?" While he did feel bad for their condition, there wasn't really anything he could do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Mally looks over to Jaiden and floats over, reaches for a glass and her hand passes right through it, leaving slight whispy trails "About like that." she says "Not being able to touch, eat, sleep, or feel anything, isn't very fun." she says, then starts to float away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum