Supernaturally Mudane

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Supernaturally Mudane - Page 9 Empty Re: Supernaturally Mudane

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:31 am

The woman didn't seem to be that good of a mood at the moment and he honestly couldn't blame them. There wasn't really anything else he could do about it for the moment. If she had been physical, the place could definitely use the extra pair of hands for help far as potential employee's went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:44 am

Considering waiting on amd serving people was what she was made to do, she would be perfect here. But as it stands, Mally floated over to the dance floor to join in the dancing. The upside to being a ghost? You didn't have to worry about bumping into anyone and you could get into movies for free.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:35 pm

While Jaiden was doing his thing Vanessa came up to him, something seemingly on her mind. "It's been quite so far and no one has said anything out of the ordinary. What about you?"

Jaiden shook his head. "I haven't. Like we talked about earlier though no news is good news in this case."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:29 am

Worgen comes walking over "It's likely we won't be seeing this individual for a little while, as he is probably still in the process of establishing his comfort zone." he says "However, I believe he will make a mistake and will be promptly captured." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:13 pm

"I think so as well. Hopefully sooner rather then later.." It did make Jaiden want to do more but he had his limits of what he could do and this was out of his hands. Besides, if the other man was right then he should be caught soon; hopefully.

Vanessa accepted that for now, though while there was a lull in the time(for the moment) she decided to ask Worgen something since he was fairly knowwedgbale on supernatural things. "I was wondering, do you know about a race that call themselves Oni? I admit while hearing a bit about them, I don't know much of anything I'm unfourtnate to say. It's just more for my information, since for whatever reason this place seems to attract the supernatural, which means both the good and bad. As we already saw a bit of."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:22 pm

Worgen npds "That was out of left field. Yes, I do know of them. Not as much as I would like..." je admits "But enough to say they likely wouldn't come here, as they don't have any real reason to. So rest easy." he says, before bowing slightly and heading back to his patrols.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:27 pm

As for Leniya..

Well she was currently taking a break at the table as her head was spinning a bit so she'd take a breaher. It annoyed her that her condition was acting up slightly when she had been fine for the most part but there was nothing to it, she guessed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:48 pm

As Leniya was taking a breather, Euryale walls on over "It's odd to see a vampire tire out after only a little physical exertion..." she says as she holds out a small bottle filled with red liquid "I know your people call themselves something different, but you're vampires. There's no getting around thay fact." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Leniya shook her head as she took out a unique looking inhaler for some medicine and taking some of it before putting it away. While she wasn't crazy about them, she did apperciate the help. "No thank you, that wouldn't do anything for me at the moment. My kind gets sick and even grows old to pass beyond the veil from it. I've been sick since I was little so I'm not as physically active as others of my kind. I'm better then what I was though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Euryale puts the bottle away "You don't even know what was in that bottle and you turn it away. It could have been a special alchemic concoction to help you breath better, but whatever." she mumbles the last bit as she heads off "Be seeing ya, vampire..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:55 pm

((since one of us isn't enjoying this thread, the logical thing to do is close it and remove all characters. So this thread is Closed and all characters are Out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum