Countdown... 0

Go down

Countdown... 0 Empty Countdown... 0

Post by Namey Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:19 am

((CAUTION!! This thread contains mature content and may be disturbing or unsettling to some. Viewer discretion is advised!))

In the usual Ness fashion a PK Vortex opens up and Ness goes shooting out, only to smack directly into some sandbags! He was a little disorientated as the wind had gotten knocked out of him. But once he got his bearings and looked around, he noticed that he was on a battlefield!

"This is Just great..." he mumbles to himself as he could hear fighting off in the distance. He could identify some of the weapons, at least their calibers, by what he heard. It looked like he was in the middle of World War 2, from what he could see.

He starts out towards the fighting, running into some of the casualties of war. Downed soldiers from both sided. He examines the troops from either side. *Let's see, these are clearly the Allies...*[/] he thinks as he looks over to, what he Presumed, were the enemies [I]*But these Defiantly aren't the Axis...* he looks closer at the patches on the enemy uniform. Dual hammers.

He grabs their weapons, some ammo and starts off once more, checking the weapon as he goes, making sure it was in goo working order. It could stand to be cleaned, but that was understandable, given the current situation.

As he continues to make his way over towards the fighting, he sees a hurt soldier. Fatally wounded and it seems his comrades had left him to his fate "p-please..." he says in a weak voice "help... me...don't let me... die... like this..."

Ness, a person who was accustom to helping others, stops and looks at what he had to work with. The man was gut shot, a few times at that. By something high caliber that tore his stomach open. Ness pulls out a hypo-spray "Don't worry. This is a pain killer. I'll fix you right up." he says as he hits the button, and the young man instantly relaxes.

He was still a mess. His insides, well, weren't where they should be at the moment. So Ness does what he does best and uses his PK skills to heal the young man's injuries. The man's life goes from minuets, to days, to years, to decades. "Okay. You're all better. But I would recommend resting for a few hours." he says.

The young man, who's name was Benson, slowly stands up "How... How in blazes did you do that?" he asks as he inspects where his wound use to be "It's like I hadn't been shot at all." he says in a slight wonder. But the fighting snaps him out of it "Okay, clearly you ain't one of the Hammers. Can I assume you're with the Allied Forces?" he asks.

Ness thinks for a bit "Can I assume that the Allies are the good guys and the Hammers are the bad guys?" he asks. He already knew he could make that assumption. Though he normally didn't like to without permission, but Ness had read the young man's mind and got the gist of this war.

Benson nods "That's right. We fight for a free world and the Hammers want to rule it. Taking away everyone's freedom." he explains.

Ness nods slowly as he tosses a rifle to the young man "Okay, let's get going. Once we get to the battle, I'm going to do what I can to stop it. You do what you can to help those who need it. Stay low, keep your head down and remember, friendly fire, Isn't." he says as the two of them start out towards the fighting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Countdown... 0 Empty Re: Countdown... 0

Post by Namey Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:27 pm

Omce Benson and Ness got to the battle field, it was about what Ness fogured it would be. He's fought in World War 2 before, and this was Exactly that.

""AAAAHHH!!! Come and get some, you Hammer bitches!" yells a Corporal as he unloads his rifle, while tears ran down his eyes. He was standing next to a Private with bloody holes in his chest, both men's names read Charlton.

Ness had a feeling that was his little brother. Still, that man needed to calm down a bit. Though, a few seconds later, it didn't matter as a hail of bullets sent him to his brother's side.

Ness slams his fist against one of the bunkers some men were taking shelter behind "Calm down, civilian! We're doing the best we can to drive these Hammers out!" says a Sergeant.

Ness looks over to him "Oh, right. I didn't do that out of frustration. I was gathering intel on the enemies location." he says "Do you have a map of the area? I can tell you Exactly where they are." he says.

Benson speaks up "Sarge! I truse him. When my company left me to die on the battle field, this guy saved me. We can trust him!" he says, clenching a fist in support.

The sergeant sighs and pulls out a small map "Here! Don't make me regret this!" he says, then looks over to Benson "If anything happens, it's on you, Benson!" he growls.

Ness looks over the map and slams his fist against the bunker again. He takes a pencil and starts making marks on it "These dots are the enemies and these cones on each of them signifies their field of vision." he says "As you can see, I've plotted the course your men need to take to remain undetected to rake them out." he says as he hands the map back.

The Sarge looks the map over, before calling his men over to a trench and explains the plan. Concerns about the near constant fire were raised. Ness volunteered to distract them while the men move into place. With the plan ready, the Sarge dismissed everyone to go about their missions!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:17 pm

With Ness' info, it didn't take long for the Sarge's troops to take out the enemies and win the day. Or at least this battle. They come back, looking as if they had just knocked the Führer himself out.

The Sarge looked a bit surprised "Well I'll be. It looks like they got the job done." he looks over to Ness "How did you know all of this, son?" he asks,

Ness shakes his head "Remember what you said, if anything happens, it's on Benson. Well, we won. That goes to Benson for bringing me here." he says "And I'll explain How we won later. Right now we have to get the wounded out of here." he says.

Not too far from the battle field, was the Allies camp. It was a small camp for the soldiers and the wounded. And there were a lot of them. This was going to be taxing on Ness' PK skills, to say the least.

Ness walks over to a nurse and chats to her about the 'hopeless' cases. There were a few of them. It seemed like the Hammers were using a new kind of bullet. One that broke apart in the body and melted into the blood stream, poisoning the body.

If he handled each person one at a time, he could be here for hours! And that was time he couldn't afford to waste "Okay, stand back..." he mumbles to the nurses. Ness holds out his hands, gathering his PK energy, which begins to crackle around him "Mass Heal!" he says in a stern tone as a wave of psychokinetic energy washes over the tent!

Within Seconds, the wounds and ailments on everyone the wave had washed over, were healing! Ness poured a Lot of energy into that move, wanting to make sure that it would heal up anyone it touched and not just by a little either, completely.

That being said, Ness drops to a knee "Ung!" he grunts as the nurses move out. One goes to check on Ness, and the other the patients "This is..." one starts "This is amazing! This is unreal! How did you do this?" she asks.

Ness shakes his head "Later. I need to rest for a moment, then I need to report to your Captain." he says. There was a armed guard keeping an eye on Ness. He knew why. Because this company didn't know him. He could easily be a spy for the Hammers. He would convince them otherwise.

He stands "Okay, this will sound cliché but, take me to your leader.' he says.

A few minuets later and Ness was face to face with a rather grizzled Captain "My Sargent tells me that you gave him a map that lead our troops to victory and my trooper here says that you used some kind of witch craft to heal our hounded." he says in a gruff tone that matched his look.

Ness shakes his head "Not witch craft. Psychic energy. Psychokinesis, to be more exact. With it, I can convert one type of energy into whatever type other type I want." he explains "For example, a candle's flame puts out thermal energy. I can absorb that energy and convert it from thermal energy, to electrical energy." he explains.

"Science..." he mumbles "While an unlimited supply of electricity would be a boon to our work here, I'm more interested in you knowing where the enemy was, than I am how you fixed my boys." he growls.

Ness kinda figured that would be the case "In addition to energy conversion, I also possess telepathy and I've honed it to a degree where I can pick up on the thought waves of others." he explains again "To do this, I either have to concentrate hard on it, or I can send out a wave of telepathic energy to pick up on the thoughts of anyone near by." he finishes.

The Captain nods slowly "Kinda like the sonar those Navy boys use in their subs?" he asks.

Ness nods back "That's exactly what it's like. I generally don't use it if I know another psychic is close by, because it'll give away my position." he says "But since I didn't think there would be any amongst the enemy ranks, I took a chance."

The Captain nods once more "Good, good. Because of you, we won a losing battle that had already cost the lives of many of my boys." he says "What other tricks can you do, son?" he asks.

Ness sighs "I can read minds, move things with my mind, throw the energy I've collected as a form of psychic attack, heal people, hurt people, kill people with a word, kill people with a thought. Needless to say, I can do plenty of interesting things." he says with another sigh. He knew it was leading up to this.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:45 pm

After Ness does a few tests of his power, moving things, guessing the next card, reading minds. He hadn't used his skills to do any Real harm to anyone or thing, he refused to do so, saying that he wasn't apart of the Captain's army and was here to Help, not to hurt.

But the Captain was having none of it, saying that if Ness wasn't going to help them, the Captain was going to arrest Ness for trespassing on a military base.

Ness didn't take too kindly to being threatened "Captain..." Ness starts, his voice low "You DO realize that you're attempting to threaten the world's most Powerful psychic, right? Haven't I already proven to you that it's a Very bad idea to make me man?" he asks.

The Captain was glaring at Ness "And? From what you've shown, I must admit, I'm Not too impressed by it." he says "Now, you're either going to use your powers to help us win this war, or you're going to spend the rest of your life in the deepest hole we have, being the subject of studies for years to come." he states, leaving No room for compromise.

Ness' face was calm, a bit too calm "Captain, draw your gun..." Ness says in an even tone.

The Captain huffs a laugh "Like Hell I'm gonna do what, what..." he stumbles over his words as his hand reaches down and pulls his gun out of the holster "What the Hell? What's going on?"

"Now point it at your head and take the safety off..." Ness continues in the same dead tone.

Struggle as he might, the Captain couldn't stop his hand, which had the gun in it, from pointing at his head "Stop this at once!" he orders Ness "Guards! Stop him!" he order the two guards, who stood completely still.

"They won't help you. I'm making them see whatever I want them to see. And right now, they see, and hear, that everything is fine in your tent." Ness explains "No one's coming to save you. Now, pull the trigger." he says in the same dead tone as before.

"Wait!" the Captain yells as he pulls the trigger, only to hear a loud *CLICK!*, and that was all. The Captain looks over to the gun barrel, as if expecting to see a snake ready to strike "W-what the? What the Hell just happened?" he asks.

"You may move now." Ness says, giving the Captain full control of his own arm again, he immediately drops his gun "While we were talking, I had you empty your gun, and you didn't even notice, because I didn't Want you to notice." Ness explains as he gets up "If you want to Try to arrest me, you're free to do so. But be ready to suffer my wrath." he says in a cool tone, then walks out.

Ness goes back to his tent, Benson was waiting for him "Well? How did it go with the Captain?" he asks.

Ness shakes his head "This was a mistake." he mumbles "I think I had better contact a Colonel or something. Someone who is willing to listen to reason." he grumbles.

Benson nods "The com officer owes me a favor, I could ask him to send a message to Colonel Rhodes and see if he can come down here." he offers "The area is safe now, so it shouldn't be a problem."

Ness nods "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." he says "It's Very hard to piss me off, but if I have to deal with that Captain one more time, I'm gonna lose it." he mumbles.[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:16 am

After a day, the Captain avoided Ness, but when they Did pass each other, they gave each other dirty looks. Not too long after, a Colonel shows up and talks to the Captain, then comes over to Ness' tent "Mister Burger? I'm Colonel Rhodes from the 127th M.A.S.H. unit. I apologize about Captain Shrode's manners and treatment towards you." he says, extending a hand.

Ness shakes the man's hand "No hard feeling. I understand Why he acted the way he did, but not the manner in which he conducted himself." he says "After all, this is war."

Rhodes nods "The war is exactly why I'm here." he starts "It's come to my attention that you single handedly patched a full tent of our boys, better than new, was the onsite doctor's report." he continues "So, I would like to ask that you relocate to our M.A.S.H. unit. Doctors are in short supply there and we simply can't keep up with the influx of new patients." he finishes.

Ness thinks for a bit *A chance to do some Actual good in this war and to help others?* he thinks to himself, before nodding "Colonel Rhodes, you have yourself a deal. Provided I can take Private Benson with me. He's sort of my unofficial bodyguard." Ness chuckles.

He had other reasons for asking this. The young man had been fatally wounded and left to die by his comrades, if left alone, he would most likely face the same fate. Rhodes nods "I think I can do something about that." he says as he shakes Ness' hand again "I'll go speak with Shrode and see about a transfer. Shouldn't take more than a few minuets." he says as he wanders back out.

Ness had to find Benson and let him know they were now going to go and help people, instead of hurt them. He found his friend as the commissary and told him the news. They were going to a M.A.S.H. unit and he had to pack his things.

When Rhodes came back, he told them the Captain had no problem transferring a Private to a mobile hospital. After that, Ness was on his way to the military hospital. Ness had worked at a M.A.S.H. before, so he knew what they did here. He was sharing a tent with a few of the doctors, Honeycut and Morgan, they were the Least serious doctors in the unit.

Ness would be training with the nurses to start and once they felt he was good enough, he would be assisting the doctors in surgeries. His friend was stationed with the unit troops. Their job was to keep the doctors, nurses, and patients safe, should they come under attack. They Were, after all, about twenty miles from the combat zone.

The first day was Ness getting to know his new coworkers and the lay out of the camp. He noted a few weaknesses in the parameter and voiced his concerns to Rhodes. Then it was off to 'training' he went. Ness had an easy time learning what to do, he Was, after all, a doctor already. Both medical and scientific. Still, he would absorb what the nurses were teaching him. After all, he could only benefit from this.

The second day, he was helping a nurse do her rounds of the recovery room. here were about a dozen recovering soldiers. Ranging from a light bullet wound, he having lost an arm or leg. As much as Ness had been through, and as much as his nerves had turned to steel, seeing people so young, so horribly injured, still hurt.

He walks over to them, one at a time, healing them and some, regrowing limbs by pulling matter from the air and mixing it with the patient's DNA. It was something he Could do, but he Rarely did so, because it often was tiring for him. That, and in combination to all the other people he had healed, Ness was feeling pretty drained by the time his shift ended. And this was just the start...
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:24 pm

It was like this for almost a week, wounded would come in, the doctors and nurses would treat them, Ness would do a follow up on them, treating them with his PK skills and he would be drained for the rest of the day and when even more came in, he needed to dig deep and find more energy. This was always the problem with every war he had been in.

Ness flops down on his bunk, Honeycutt and Morgan were doing their rounds when Ness hears the choppers flying in once more. "*Maybe I should have taken Shrode up on his offer to help out. At least these young men wouldn't be here, now, getting hurt over a war without end...* Ness thinks as he feels himself slipping into sleep.

His dream was, unsettling, to say the least. He dreamt he was walking the battle field and there were bodies littered everywhere. Most were people he didn't know, but some were his friends that he made through out his travels and he couldn't help but feel that this, was all his fault.

Ness wakes up with a jolt, his 'early warning' senses going off. He jumps out of bed and books to towards Colonel Rhodes' tent "Colonel! We're under attack!" he yells as he bursts in.

Rhodes was working on some paper work when he looks up in confusion "Wait, what? An attack?" he asks as he jumps up "Get to the doctors and have them and the nurses get the wounded out of here!" he orders as he grabs his gun belt "I'll get the men ready!"

Ness shakes his head "With all due respect, sir, I would be of better use on the field." he says "I've never told anyone this, but I'm Very good at leading troops into battle. Give me a chance, and I'll give you the time to move the wounded." he says with determination.

Rhodes was clearly not comfortable with this, but the safety of his patients came first "Okay. I'll give you a field promotion of lieutenant and command of the infantry. You Only need to buy us the time to get everyone-" his words were cut off by an explosion that was dangerously close to the M.A.S.H. unit!

Rhodes slaps a rank patch in Ness's hand "Go! Take care of the enemy and don't worry about us. Just keep them distracted long enough for us to get out. Go!" he orders.

Ness salutes quickly as he runs out, just as another explosion hits. This time it was the mess hall that got obliterated! Ness grabs his backpack and runs to the barracks, all the men were getting geared up or were already outside "Men! I'm your new lieutenant! Follow my directions and I'll get you out of here!" he says, flashing them the patch.

Benson was the first to fall in line. Most of the others were convinced, but some of the others fell in line as well "Okay, I need a row of gunners in these trenches...' Ness orders as he goes over his plan with a map on a jeep "I also need snipers here, here, and here." some protested that they would have better vision in the towers, but Ness explained that if things got bad, as they likely were going to, they would be trapped.

After Ness got his company in place, he would head out and take care of those mortar shells. Benson decided to follow, despite Ness's orders. Benson said he owned Ness his life and he would pay it off no matter what.

Ness had heard that before, and it always ended the same way. With the one owing a 'Life Debt' paying it with their lives, making what Ness did for them useless.

Ness quickly finds the mortar launchers, pulls out a sticky bomb and throws it with a psychokinetically enhanced throw, and guides it to it's target. It explodes with Much energy. However, with their bombardment at an end, the Hammers start their march as well as send a squad to find whomever destroyed their launchers!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:18 pm

As the troops march in, Ness looks around and starts out. He's running towards his kill box that he set up for the Hammers. He's trying to lead them away from the patients, but it seems that the troops split off and while some come after Ness, others go after the patients!

Ness snarls as he looks over to the Hammers "Hallo! Komm und hol mich, du kranker Arsch!" he yells. They start to open fire at him and as powerful as he is, he can still get hurt by bullets, so he dives behind a sand bunker.

Electricity crackles between his hands as he pops up and throws his hands forwards "PK THUNDER!!" he bellows as a Massive bolt of lightning flies from his hands and smashes into the Hammers who were heading towards the doctors!

Ness didn't have another attack like that in him. He was still tired from his shift in the recovery ward. Healing all those patients was exhausting and without a source of energy to absorb, he couldn't get his energy back up quickly. He would need rest.

However, Ness' attack had it's desired effect. The entire troop of Hammers were now heading his way, him being the bigger threat. Though, if they only knew, he wasn't a threat at the moment. But this was what he wanted, because as soon as the Hammers got into position, Ness' troops opened fire on them!

Ness watches as the Hammers fall quickly. They were wearing armor of some kind, but they weren't a match for the high caliber rifle rounds.

Once it was all over, Ness wanders out to see if there were any survivors. If there Were, Ness would see about reading their minds to see what they knew. But his soldiers did their job well, and none survived "damn..." Ness mumbles.

Benson jogs on over "Looks like that was the last of them. But if they're here. That must mean that the Captain and his men were taken out' he says.

Ness snorts "Oh no. The humanity..." he mumbles as he looks over the Hammers. He pulls out a map from one of them. It has some places marked on it. More than half have been marked off "Benson, what are these?" Ness asks.

Benson looks over the map "This is a map of out troop camps and hospitals. How the in the heck did the Hammers get this information?" he asks.

Ness shakes his head "A good guess is from one of Shrode's men." he mumbles, putting the map away "We should get this armor off and get it to someone who can make more of it." he suggest.

Benson frowns "I know they was the enemy and all, but ransackin their bodies doesn't seem right." he says.

Ness nods "I know. But the technology they have access to may come in handy for us and if we can improve upon it, all the better." he says "Come on, boy. We got to get back to Rhodes and let him know what we found out."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:14 pm

After talking to Rhodes about the information that discovered and showing him the items they recovered. Rhodes was impressed by his troops "Very impressive, men. I'm gonna recommend each of you for an award for bravery." he says, a huge smile on his face.

Ness let them enjoy their victory. He needed to rest and get his strength back up. He started towards the temporary bunks "Ness, wait a moment!" Rhodes comes jogging over "I'm impressed by your ability to lead men, especially for being so young. I think I can convince the generals to let you command your own unit, if you would be interested." he offers.

Ness mentally sighs. It Would make the most sense for him and a select unit to march across Germany to stop the Hammers. If nothing else, to gather as much info about them as they could "Let me sleep on it. Right now, I'm really tired and I need some sleep." he says

Rhodes chuckles and claps Ness on the shoulder "Alright. You go get something to eat and some rest. We'll pick this back up tomorrow." he says.

Ness falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow and once more, he was assaulted by horrendous dreams about his friends, family, and loved ones in various states of not looking too good. Cedrick was on her back, her eyes wide open, her gems were cracked as there was a huge gash across her throat. Calvine was pretty bad as well, his hear had been cracked open and blood was running down his face...

Ness sits up suddenly. It was like he was awake all this time "What the hell are with these dreams..?" he mumbles to himself. He looks at his watch. He had been asleep for about six hours or so. He jumps out of bed *Good enough to fake it.* he thinks as he goes to find some grub.

After getting something to eat, Ness seeks out Rhodes "Having slept on it for a bit, I have come to the conclusion that I'll take you up on that... offer..." he trails off as he sees something behind the Colonel.

Rhodes looks behind himself, seeing nothing, he turns back to Ness "Fantastic! I had anticipated this to be your response and had already contacted HQ about it. You can either pick your team from those here or go to one of the bases." he says.

Ness thinks for a bit "I'll go for both. I'll see who wants to join me here and fill out the rest of the openings at the army base." he says.

Rhodes nods "That sounds good to me. I'll make a call and let them know." he says as he picks up a radio to call the coms officer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:58 am

Ness had picked out his team and he was, more or less, happy with his choices. He had Benson, of course, who was now a Corporal, he had the Anders brothers, a pair of snipers, Heavy, who is an explosives and heavy weapons expert, and lastly Locke. Com officer and recon.

Ness got his first orders. He was to take back a town that had been occupied by the Hammers and they weren't too known for being too kind to people who didn't support them. The problem was, their support was growing.

Ness and his team got to the town of Bad Wimpfen, which had seen better days. As they snuck past some guards, Ness' men were surveying the carnage. There were bodies piled up all over the place. Some were in bad states and in the town square, was a firing range for public executions.

"Damn. I knew thing's were bad here, but I didn't think they were like this." Heavy mumbles.

"Women and children. The old and infirm. No one is safe from the Hammers." Richard Anders says. He had the usual sniper calm.

"The sooner we manage to beat the Hammers, the better it'll be for everyone." William Anders follows up in the same calm. He was the oldest of the two.

Ness motions for them to follow "Locke, we need a secure place to lay low for a bit." he says of their com officer. The man nods as he looks around, then swiftly climbs the side of a building *Parkour is a wonderful skill.* Ness thinks with a slight grin at his men's reaction.

After a moment, Locke comes back down "There's a house about two hundred feet north/north east. It looks intact, for the most part, and there don't seem to be many patrols close by." he says. If it was one thing Ness found useful, at least with Locke, was that he had the Best vision that Ness had ever Seen on a Human.

Ness nods "I'll check it out and send word. Locke is Pathfinder. Benson is in charge until I get back." he says as he gets ready to take off.

"And if the worst should happen?" Benson asks, meaning if Ness (their strongest soldier at the moment) should get taken out.

Ness claps Benson on the shoulder "Stick to the mission." he says with a grin, then takes off.

After a few minuets, Ness give the all clear and his men find their way to his location, thanks to Locke "Okay, let's set up shop on the third floor. here's an adjacent building within jumping distance, should we need to make a quick exit." Ness says as he pulls out his map of the city and starts looking it over.

The rest of his men get to work, securing the room and setting things up. Nothing that couldn't be packed up and moved at a moment's notice "I'm tapped into their coms." Locke says, headset on "They've set up in the Mayor's house... from the chatter, it seems the town is now completely under their control and an Overseer it suppose to be coming down in the nest few days." he reports.

Ness looks for the Mayor's house on his map. It would be a Nightmare to storm. There was about a hundred foot clearing all around, and a wall that was about twenty foot, which would be manned. This would a headache. But it needed to be done and Ness had an idea when they should strike.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 22, 2019 4:29 pm

It had been a little less then a week and Ness and his crew had finally managed to retake the town. They needed to wait until the Overseer had come in. Sure the security was tight, but that actually let them do what needed to be done and now, they have a bunch of POWs to send back to HQ.

Ness would give his men a few days of rest while they wait for the Allied troops to come to the town and help rebuild. In the mean time, Ness needed to try and regain some strength. He had been over using his PK skills too much lately and he could feel that they weren't Nearly as strong as they use to be.

He walks back to the hotel *I had best start taking things a bit more easily... At least until my PK energy gets back to good levels.* he thinks to himself as he kicks off his shoes and crashes on his bed.

An explosion wakes him up, as does the sound of fighting not too far off. Ness jumps out of bed, gets his shoes on, grabs his rifle and rushes out. There was a battle raging just outside of the town. His forces, as well as the relief troops, were fighting with a troop of Hammers who thought the town was still under their command.

The battle wasn't Too long, but it was brutal. The Hammers, while short on ammo and having wounded, had plenty of grenades and they used them! Not only did Ness' men take damage, so did the town and some of it's people. Ness would need to help them after they make sure the new prisoners were secure.

Ness heads into the tent that was set up as the hospital. The doctor had been wounded in the attack, so Ness heals him first and then they all get to work. It was a good twelve hours in surgery, between all the different people, but they all got it done. Everyone would live, both enemy and ally alike. Ness insisted they help the wounded Hammers.

Mainly because it was the right thing to do, but Partially because Ness wanted intel on what they were planning. So ness sits down with the Captain of this patrol of Hammers "Also, was machen Sie und Ihre Jungs so weit weg von der Action?" Ness asks.

The Hammer pulls a Shadow *Humph!* he scoffs "Und warum sollte ich mit einem Mischlingshund wie dir reden?' he asks in a condescending tone.

Ness shakes his head "Du musst nicht reden. Ich kann die Informationen immer aus deinem Kopf ziehen." he says in a low tone "Die Wahl liegt natürlich bei Ihnen." he says as he leans back and folds his arms.

Little did this guy know, Ness had been lightly digging for information all this time. Just surface thoughts wouldn't cause any problems, but if Ness were to dig deeper, he might notice.

The Captain scoffs again "Wenn es wirklich meine Wahl ist, dann lehne ich es ab, Ihnen zu helfen. Jetzt gib mich zu meinen Männern zurück." he says as he clams up again.

Ness nods "Hal! You can take him back the holding cells now!" he calls out. A couple of soldiers walk into the tent and takes the Captain out. Ness was writing what he got from the Captain. It wasn't much, something about a rally or demonstration. He needed to let Colonel Rhodes know about this development.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Ness had talked to Rhodes about what he suspected. The Hammers trying to gather support from the other countries and he told Ness that he was to check out this rally and that he would send over a specialist to aid Ness in his investigation. Ness thought to protest, but figured this was the path of least resistance.

After a few days, Ness' specialist showed up. She was an agent with the British MI5. Agent Becca Fillmore. She was a blonde with blue eyes and Ness found it a Bit suspicious that this was very much on the nose. So Ness did a quick scan of her mind and found she was the real deal.

Ness decided that when they found out where this rally was being held, it would just be him and Fillmore. The problem Was, they still needed to find out where the rally was being held. So Rhodes had given Ness the authority to do what he needed to, to get the information they required.

Ness was back in the interrogation tent "Und so finden wir uns wieder hier." he says "Aber die schlechte Nachricht für Sie ist, dass ich jetzt die Autorität habe, in Ihren Gedanken zu graben, es sei denn, Sie geben mir die gewünschten Informationen.." he says in a low tone "Ich habe jedoch das Gefühl, dass Sie mir aus freien Stücken alles erzählen, was ich wissen möchte. Recht?"

The Captain laughs "Hah! Als würde ich dir jemals etwas sagen! Geschweige denn gerne." he barks.

Ness opens his eyes, they were a bright, sky blue, and stares right into the Captain's "Nun, Kapitän. Sie spüren den plötzlichen und unkontrollierbaren Drang, mir genau zu sagen, was ich wissen möchte, oder?" Ness asks "Wir sind doch Freunde, oder?"

After fifteen minuets with the Captain, Ness comes walking out and over to Agent Becca, as he calls her "Well, did you manage to get him to talk this time?" she asks. The fact that he wasn't in there for too long, tells her that he wouldn't crack.

Ness nods "Yeah. Yeah I know where the rally is at." he says "It's deep within the Hammer territory. The Captain says there's gonna be a demonstration of some new super weapon, capable or turning the tied of the war in their favor." he explains.

Becca frowns slightly "Whatever that weapon is, we need to destroy it at all costs. No matter what it is." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:20 pm

It took Ness and Becca a little time, but they managed to get to where  they needed. The rally point. But they couldn't Just go in. So Becca said they should try for some disguises. Ness didn't like this, but it was their only real way inside. After all, he couldn't compel so many people at once and there were Hundreds of them.

Most were dressed in normal clothes, except for the fact that they All had white, faceless masks on, and they were all carrying hammers of all kind. The soldiers were dressed normally, no masks or hammers "That's what we should go for. Soldiers." Becca says.

Ness looks around and frowns slightly "I don't see any female soldiers. If you get yourself a uniform, they may find that suspicious." he points out "I recommend you find a nurse uniform. They probably wouldn't think twice about that." he says.

Becca didn't like it, but it was likely their best bet. So after getting themselves some uniforms. They had to change in front of each other, but neither of them were bothered by that, at least, Ness wasn't.

Once changed, Ness and Becca head into the gathering room, there were people everywhere. Those masks were staring at the stage that was made up, and they all start cheering as a Hammer officer, a high ranking one from the looks of it, comes on stage. He has a mike as he holds a hand up to calm the cheering masses.

"Grüße meine Landsleute!" he says to thunderous applause "Ich weiß warum du hier bist. Sie sind hier, um die wahren Herrscher der Welt anzunehmen, die Hämmer!" more applause and people start to hit their hammers together, changing 'Hammer, Hammer, Hammer...'

The officer takes this time to bask in their admiration "Wir haben eine Waffe in unserem Besitz, die die Alliierten Hunde in die Knie zwingen wird!" he announces, to more chants.

Becca leans over close to Ness "here we go, our first visual of the new super weapon..." she whispers over to Ness, over the crowd.

A screen lowers down from the theater and a real to real movie starts to play "Jetzt zeugen Sie, das Instrument unseres Triumphs!" he yells as the movie clip shows something Truly Horrific!

Becca was completely stunned and horrfied by this footage, as everyone starts cheering and chanting 'Hammer, Hammer, Hammer...'. Ness, on the other hand, knew Exactly what it was that he was seeing. The Hammer's new weapon. The Allies stood no chance against it!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:53 am

Ness moves close to Becca "i know it looks bad, but smile and cheer like everyone else..." he hisses as he starts clapping and cheering. Becca nervously follows suit.

"we need to get that footage, or the allies will never believe us." she says as she starts to move away from the crowd.

Ness grabs her by the arm and pulls her close omce they get away from the crowd, like they had moved off somewhere to make out "i'll get the footage, you get us a way out of here." he says, pretending to nibble on her ear.

As the two were getting ready to move out, a guard comes walking over and sees them "Was macht ihr zwei Hol dir ein Zimmer oder so!" the guard says before walking away, shaking his head.

After the two go their seperate ways, for Ness, getting the test film was easy, especially when he mind controls the film operator to just Give it to him. He only hoped that Becca was having just as easy a time as he had.

As it turned out, she did have just as easy a time. The guards at the medical center were so tired and over worked, she just walked in, grabbed the keys for an ambulance and heads out. She meets up with Ness and the two simply slip away.

It was a few days since that mission and the top brass were thinking about what to do about the weapon. Ness could hear and sense the nervousness in their voices. This weapon was unlike anything they've ever faced and they don't know what to do about.

Which was why they called Ness to the meeting. Because he said he knew how to disarm them, as well as what they did and how they worked. So naturally they wanted to pick his brain to see if they could make one of these Doomsday weapons, which, of course, Ness would refuse to make and was confident that he could talk the Allies out of making one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:33 pm

After a day long meeting about the Hammer's super weapon, Ness Finally talked the Allies into Not making one for themselves. Convincing them that the ramifications of doing so would be too damn high. Though, he suspected that they would be looking into it all the same.

It was also decided that Ness was to assemble a team/unit to take out the research base where the Hammer super weapon was being made. Ness could choose how to handle the situation. Storm or stealth.

Ness put together his team, Benson, the Anders brother, Heavy, and Locke. Plus, Ness had requested about twenty additional soldiers for the raid. He was going to use stealth to get in, but then afterwards, his team would go ape shit on the warehouse and haul ass out of the area!

Ness looks over to his troops "Men. No speeches. You know why you're here. Now let's get to work." he says as he loads up in a troop transport. His men do the same. Ness knew he was going to have to use his Battle Meditation on the troops While fighting as well. He had never done that before and didn't know how it would effect his already tired PK skills.

He and his troops start rolling out. He would break his forces in two. His small team would infiltrate and neutralize the threat, while Ness and his troops would distract the Hammers. He had a feeling things wouldn't end well, but it needed to be done and so, he would face what the future held, head on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:48 am

Ness had his covert team go in first, while hebused his battle meditation to aid them. The distance Was an issue, because he hadn't had as much practice with it as Bastila Shan, the Jedi who tought him to use it. But he would give it his best.

It was about an hour before he got word that Benson and his team were in. They were now on their own. Ness stands, rubbing his temples "Okay men. The enemy knows we're camping here and they suspect an attack. We'll charge their ranks and give our boys inside a chance to complete the mission." he says.

Ness was fully aware that this was basically a suicide mission, but he had confidence that they could pull through. He motions for the troops to move out.

As they were waiting, more and more troops showed up, having gotten wind of what was going on and what was at stake. Now, Ness had close to a hundred men under his command and he would need to concentrate even harder with his battle meditation if he was going to save as many as he could.

The trucks, half tracks, mobile artillery, and infantry start out. As soon as the shooting starts, the troops move into high gear! They were about two miles, or so, away from the weapons depo, Ness wanting a buffer zone so stray fire doesn't hit it and set off one of the hydrogen bombs by accident.

Right off the bat, Ness could tell they were out gunned, though they Did have strength in numbers, that didn't matter if they all got mowed down before making it to their target area!

Ness was too far to use any of his big attacks. Well, he Had one, but he would save that as a very last ditch effortn as it would leave him in a weakened state and he was already tired to begin with. Still, Ness grabs a sniper rifle and takes aim. This would help his concentration with the battle meditation.

As he took aim and squeezed the trigger, he could see his targets fall through his scope and felt, disturbingly disconnected from what was going on. This was starting to give him a head ache, which was effecting his use of battle meditation.

He drops the sniper rifle, and picks up M1 Garand, a bandoleer of ammo and charges out, picking his targets. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate with his attention divided between the battlefield and the battle meditation, it was also giving him a bad head ache, which meant he would need to choose one of the other and he was needed for both positions!

*PING!* was the sound he kept hearing as the battle continued. His men were fighting bravely, but they were falling, however, they weren't going alone! For every one Allied the Hammers took out, the Allies took out three Hammers! Ness' men were animals! Even without his battle meditation!

Ness was hiding behind some bunkers, out of ammo for his Garand, only having a service pistol. A good ol' 1911 *Damn! I sure hope Benson an-* his thoughts were cut off as a Massive explosion rocks the battlefield!

The weapons depo suddenly disappeared in a fiery explosion as a small mushroom cloud could be seen! Ness Knew this wasn't one of the bombs, or else he and everyone else would have been vaporized! This had to be an experiment that had gone wrong, or was detonated by Benson, which meant if his team was still in there...

Rage was starting to bubble up in Ness. Those men trusted him to keep them safe. They trusted him to know what he was doing! And they trusted him to being them home safely!!

Something snapped in Ness that has only happened twice. He jumps out of his hiding spot, shooting anything that moved and wasn't an Allied troop! And when he ran out of ammo, he throws his forward "PK THUNDER!!" he howls as a truly Massive bolt it lightning shots from his hands, frying anything it touches!

Ness' eyes were glowing a bright blueish/white as he throws a ball of fire at more Hammers "PK FIRE!!" he roars as a Huge wall of fire engulfs the battlefield!

Ness' PK Barrier was blocking various types of fire from the enemy, redusing them to dust and when hebhad enough of this shit, Ness holds a hand up "PK STOOORM!!" he roars in an unnerving two-toned voice.

Suddenly, a massive object slams into the ground, crushing an enemy artillery unit! But this wasn't the last of them. All at once, the battlefield was getting assaulted by meteors that were falling from the sky in a directed attack, devastating the enemy ranks!

After the final meteor lands, finishing off the opposition, Ness falls to the ground, having been floating when he uses his Final Smash and now, he was almost completely out of energy, however, his friends and commrads had been avenged.

Ness slowly gets up, something suddenly hits him in the chest and knocks him back a step! He looks down to see he had been shot by a sniper. He could feel his precious life blood ebbing from his new wound.

He holds up a hand just in time to block another round, only to have a third hit him in the stomach! Followed by another that hits him in the chest again!

This time, the shot sends Ness to the ground. He can hear Hammer troops marching towards his position andbhe struggle to get back to his feet, only to fall to his knees and slump forward. He slowly looks up and sees the Hammers marching past him, mowing his men down, not even bothering to waste any more time on him.

Finally, Ness falls over as the Hammers walk around him, his ragged breath and slowing pluse were the only things Ness could hear *I'm coming guys...* were Ness' final thoughts as his breathing slows, then finally stops...
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:24 pm

((Closed))
Namey
Namey
Admin