Countdown... 3

Go down

Countdown... 3 Empty Countdown... 3

Post by Namey Wed May 09, 2018 2:31 pm

"As we join our hero, he is standing in the halls of school, staring down the barrel of a loaded gun! A group of cheer leaders huddling together in fear..."

Ness sighs, his hands were up "Come on, Oliver. Put the gun down. I don't want anyone to get hurt, and that includes you." he says.

"The young man, Oliver, keeps the gun pointed at our hero, finger on the trigger..."

"No, they need to pay! They all do! The way they treated me, the way they treat everyone. It's like they think they're Better than everyone else, and that's going to stop!" Oliver says, his hands were shaking pretty badly.

Ness shakes his head "Listen, I know they're stuck up, but no one deserves to die because of it." Ness says "Come, put the safety on and set the gun down. Don't make me have to do something we'll both regret." he says slowly "You know what I can do, man."

"But our hero's words don't have the desired effect on our gunman! In fact, the young man looks even more unsettled then before!"

*Damn! I got to end this before anyone gets hurt!* "Our hero thinks as he suddenly closes one fist, causing the gun to Shatter into pieces! Though stunned, the disturbed young man pulls out a knife and suddenly charges! But our hero simply waves a hand, causing the knife to fly from the attackers hand, then Ness easily side steps a clumsy attack, and strikes Oliver on the back of the neck, knocking him out and putting an end to this stand off..."

Ness breaths a sigh of relief as the police charge into the high school to arrest Oliver "Hey guys, take it ease with him. He's not a bad guy. He just needs help." Ness says and one of the policemen give him the thumbs up "You got it, Ness!" he says.

"You might be wondering what's going on. Well, let me explain. When I got to this planet, I learned of an Omnipresent being that the locals call, The Narrator. He sees all, knows all, and tells all. At least stories that hold some interest to people. Like a reporter. That's how everyone here learned what I could do, almost as soon as I got here."

Last edited by namey on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Countdown... 3 Empty Re: Countdown... 3

Post by Namey Fri May 11, 2018 7:20 pm

"With this crisis averted, our hero now seeks some place to rest for the night. Stay tuned for another exciting hour of the Adventures of Ness!" The Narrator says, seemingly to all who would listen in.

Ness grumbles to himself as he walks over to the Sargent on duty "Okay, I'm here to give my statement. Can we make this quick? I'm powerfully tired." he says.

The Sargent nods as he gets an officer over "Can you tell me about the incident and how you were involved in it?" he asks.

As Ness recounts the events of the day, he felt a disturbance and followed it to the school, there he had seen Oliver take a gun from his locker and start towards the cheerleader squad room and it was there, Ness cut Oliver off, blocking him from hurting anyone.

Since everyone basically knew what Ness could Already do, he felt no real need to hide it. He was treated like a hero here, mainly because The Narrator was focusing on him.

After Ness was finished, he starts off, only to run into the head cheerleader, Alice "Thank you, Ness. For saving us." she says as she walks over to him and starts lightly tracing a finger on his chest "If there's Anything I can do for, or to, you, please feel free to let me know..." she purrs.

Ness brushes her hand off "If you want to do something for me, start by not being a bitch to people just trying to talk to you." he says, a bit irritated "This Whole mess? Was the fault of you and your emptyheaded Prep Squad. Just treat people like People, not like garbage that's not even worth your notice." he says before he starts off.

Alice huffs, indigently "Well! If that's how you talk to people who are trying to do something Nice to you, then you can just Forget it!" she says.

This causes Ness to stop in his tracks, he looks back to Alice, chuckles lightly, then starts out once more. He was finished with those spoiled brats. He needed to find out Why he was here, so he could leave.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 14, 2018 1:55 pm

"After a few days of near constant searching, Ness came to the conclusion that he had No idea Why he was flung to this world and was seriously thinking about leaving..." The Narrator says as Ness continues to look for why he was here.

Ness stops with a sigh*How do celebrities put up with this Constant attention?* Ness thinks. He, of course, liked attention as much as the next person, but This level of it was a Bit much.

He had been from one place to another, one city to another, one country to another, and Everyone in those places knew him. It was unnerving, a little.

So finally, he sighs "And with that sigh, Ness had made up his mind to leave this world and search for more exciting adventures, as his journey through the Multiverse continues!" The Narrator as Ness opens up a PK Vortex, people from all over were watching, and some were even recording it, Ness looks back, then heads through his portal, and was gone from that world!

((This thread is closed))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down