Meeting of Minds

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting of Minds - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of Minds

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Jason nods, satisfied with his handy work "I transported us Just outside the Acorian system. Apparently the Eldarians can track the energy movement of Instant Transmission, which is a good bit of information." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Keya got herself situated before dusting herself off. "Let the com through."

Moments later on screen was a middle aged woman with long green hair and in some type of uniform. "We heard that you may be in danger and earth is under attack. Are you all right? And how did you get all the way back here?"

"We have a guest that knows a advanced technique, it wasn't Aleka. But we're fine Syndra."
Keya assured. "The Trojan are a bit too close to Acor and we have reason they'll be in conflict with us soon, likely after earth."

There was a bit of a pause, as if the other woman was thinking of something before answering. "If you and Aleka are sure, that is good enough for me. I'll need to talk to some before anything else."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:03 pm

Jason never said that the Trojan would attack Acor soon. He just said that they would attack some time in the future. Still, it never hurt to get things ready just incase they attacked sooner.

Depending on hiw things went back on Earth, the Trojan might not be much of a threat to anyone for some time. Provided they didn't pull their forces away from their other territories to join the fight with Earth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:08 pm

After the back and forth ended, Keya went to address Jason. "Given what you said earlier, would earth still need our help? We could get something going, however the Space Pirates presence would be a wrench in things but suppose may also work in our favor. You said they Are after someone there, so earth may be in trouble even if the Trojan decide to cut their losses."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Jason doesn't answer right away and after a few seconds, he nods slowly "The Trojan will consider anyone helping Earth one of it's allies and plan to attack them at a later date, but having a full attack squad on stand by would be a good idea." he says "While the Space Priates will put up a good fight, they'll be defeated, but not before dealing a crippling blow to the Trojan's forces. Once they pull out, send in the attack squad." he says, still thinking "And be sure to mention that Ki energy won't work against the Trojan. Just incase the Saiyans or Alusarians get involved."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:44 pm

It seemed to Aleka she unfortunately have to sit this one out but she still had a important job to do in the present. "It's just a matter of talking to the council then, but some of the old fossils aren't going to be happy with you when you return."

Keya sighed a bit. "I know. I'll deal with it when the time comes. And noted. I can't speak for the Sayains as I don't know, but Alusarians are pretty advanced as well so they still be a big help, I guess they developed that way just in case their Ki didn't work for whatever reason."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:46 pm

Jason nods slowly "Even still, the Alusarians shouldn't underestimate the Trojan. Doing so is a very costly mistake." he thinks for a bit, then shakes his head "I'll talk with Joseph, have him keep the Saiyans out of the fight..." he mumbles "They would only hinder the progress of others..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:54 pm

Of course, though she didn't feel Alusarians would as it wasn't really like them going by how they usually were. Keya felt there wasn't much To discuss but to the council and trying to get them involved. She was of course going have to deal with the council and getting them involved. She was sure she could if she gave an honest take she could get something going on the other.

(I guess we can end things here, besides Keya needs to talk to her people anyway)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2