Meeting of Minds

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting of Minds Empty Meeting of Minds

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:34 pm

"-Absolutely not. I am offended you would even offer."

Meeting new races came with its ups and downs, something any one who had any kind of experience could personally attest too and Keya knew quite well. Since she began traveling along the way to expand Acor's influence and gather more potential allies, or at least trading partners it had come with mixed success. Some were receptive while others completely turned them away,

Currently it was the later.

Their latest and current trip along the way was meeting with a race known as the Euvians which were a group of people who had orange skin and humanoid. The main idea had been to visit to see if they were interest in mutual trade but that lasted only for a moment since the person they were speaking to, their leader Emoll was giving them unfair deals, largely as Keya expected because of what they were.

The only two people at current with her was her bodyguard Aleka and her advisor slash god father named Reggie who was annoyed, but only if you knew how to read them.

"I don't see why not. What we offered was more then fair, I don't understand the need for such a attitude when we've been more then cuterous."
Keya tried to reason, but even she was getting annoyed even if she was somewhat used to the treatment depending on where she went.

The female leader sniffed a bit, not moving from her throne as her guards kept a eye out while Aleka seemed bored slash annoyed herself. "And I told you, unless you take Our offer, then we have no deal. You consider yourself grateful we have even entertained the idea of your kind entering our world. Begone animals, we have no business anymore."

Keya looked a bit upset but was going to concede this as a failed contact attempt, that was until Aleka who had been idly observing talked. "How about a challenge then? I take your best and if I win then we get that trade deal. Unless your lot is scared of a Acorian beating you."

If it was bait, they took it. "Absolute non sense. And just to prove this point I shall take you silly challenge with one of my champions and fiance. After he makes quick work of you, then shall all leave my presence and never return. It shall be done in the stadium, the guards will show you there."

Keya frowned and moved closer to her friend whispering. "Are you sure this is wise?"

"Yeah. Trust me I know what I'm doing. Relax." Aleka patted the other woman on the shoulder. "Never go into things like this unless you know the odds and what is up."

While unsure Keya relented, especially as Reggie seemed all right with things so perhaps they did. It didn't take the group too long to reach the stadium considering it was nearby the palace where Aleka went to wait her opponent while Keya and Reggie sat down. Keya detested violence and she didn't like to watch it either..but if this helped then so be it.

Down below Aleka waited, so far as power levels went nothing had impressed or gotten her eye for the most part and unless something drastically changed she knew she'd be okay. Not too long after a very tall well built man around eight feet tall in what appeared to be some kind of armor stepped into the ring.

"Daylor The Invincible has stepped into the ring!" The announcer said, sounding more excited then they should have.

"This will be quick."
The man rumbled as they took a large step.

Aleka raised a brow, having tapped something on her scouter. Eight hundred? Not too bad for something on this planet she supposed. He was probably hiding his power possibly if he was one of their best and not powered up, she'd take it lightly on them and-

Clunk.

Daylor was one shotted, Aleka seemed about as surprised as the announcer paused for a awkward moment. "..Daylor The Incinvible has been defeated."

Up in the stands Emoll was absolutely livid. How dare that big breasted rabbit defeat her honrable warrior?! She bet those things weren't even real, she'd have to chew out her fiance for drooling over them, he didn't think he noticed before the 'fight' began.

"I believe that our business has been confirmed. Is it not?" Keya wasn't a petty or vindictive woman but it did feel good in this case for people who looked down at them.

The other leader gritted her teeth, she could not deny the deal as that was One thing her people took seriously was worded deals. "Very well. I will consider this trade deal concluded."

Since then there had been more ups and down as they traveled, though as not to get the wrong idea, they kept their ship small and the security forces small as not to give any kind of impression they were hostile. Besides, Aleka herself was worth a whole weaker conventional army by her lonsome.

Earth was their next contact, as Lee said it be a good idea to try things there and she respected the Sayains opinion on that matter. So when they arrived nearby and what Seemed to be a space station, they decided to try to contact them through the coms and go from there. It probably be a good idea to talk and then ask if they had permission to even Touch down on the planet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Minds Empty Re: Meeting of Minds

Post by Namey Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:11 pm

As they entered the Sol system, an area around the front of their ship shimmers and a Massive Ship uncloaks, it's shields were up and all weapons were locked on "Unidentified ship..." the voice, or voices (there seemed to be thousands of them speaking as one) seemed to come through their coms "You have entered the Sol system. Trasmit your reasons for traveling here. Any provocative actions will be considered a threat and treated as such." the communication ends, the massive, spherical ship looming.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:28 pm

The massive ship and the design made Keya uneasy, however she kept her composure as she had been trained to do. "I am Keya Issa, Queen of Acor and leader of the Acorian race. We have been trying to establish relations, or at least trade agreements with other neighboring worlds and have been told earth would be another one to visit for it. We mean no harm, but if you have no interest or something else is happening we will leave in peace and respect your wishes."

If not, they just leave as best not to leave a bad impression. The situation had been Euvians had been completely different as Aleka had informed her of the political context of things there after the fact. It wasn't something smart or wise to do normally otherwise.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:38 pm

There was silence on the other end as the ship on the other side of the view screen simply loomed. Suddenly a polaron beam passes through the Acorian ship, scanning it. After a few seconds, the massive ship starts to move away, cloaking as it goes and just as sudden as it showed up, it was gone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:07 am

Keya gave a large sigh of relief, for a moment she was worried that ship was going to open fire at them. There would be no way this moderately sized explorer ship would be able to defend itself against something along those lines in self defense.

"That was far too close for my comfort." Keya mumbled as she straightened herself. "Please scan for anything out of the ordinary I want to check something before we move forward and discuss things." She motioned for Reggie and Aleka to join her to the side.

"Aye ma'm." Some of the people on the bridge responsed as they got to work.

Aleka who was quite, turned to Reggie. "Have you seen anything like that before?" He was the oldest one here, and a Eldarian that had traveled a lot so maybe.

"No. I'm afraid not young one. I would have remembered something like that of that scale. But..earth shouldn't be advanced enough to make anything like that.." Reggie said, puzzled. "Maybe an ally? But I don't recall any races with that design either so its confusing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:55 pm

As they start their approch, the space before them shimmers once more and an [url=Odd Ship[/color] uncloaks before them, directly in their path. The ship seemed to have started life as a station, but was successfully retrofitted into a ship.

There was a beep, indicating that they were being hailed, audio only "Acorian ship, this is K.I.T.T of the Paragon ship Viceroy." says someone on the other side "I'm afraid this is as far as I can allow you to go, until we confirm your identies and intentions." Kitt says "I do apologize for the greeting you have received so far, the planet is currebtly in a state of high alert."[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:01 pm

It was an interesting ship design, Keya would have to admit but on more important things when they contacted them by the coms. "I see. I had no idea earth was in the middle of something. We from Acor intended to establish relations and trades with other worlds, earth is actually the closes planet to us. We haven't visited because until recently there was no space traveling. It does seem to be rough time with being on high alert, and if so we could always come back at a later date when things aren't as trying."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:43 pm

There was a pause on the other side of the com "For your safety, I believe that is best. However, we are transmitting out subspace frequencies, that way we may stay in communications." one of the consoles flashes, confirming that they sent the frequencies "On behalf of the planet, I do apologize that you made the long trip out here, only to have to turn back." Kitt apologizes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:05 am

Keya was grateful for that, it would make things easier. "It's perfectly fine you have your planet and people to worry about which comes first. Next time we'll set things up more properly now that we're in contact. It was nice meeting you Kitt, maybe one day it will be in person. Farewell for now."

She cut off the com as she addressed the people on the bridge. "Prepare to send us off back home."

"Yes Ma'm. ETA to warp in Two."

Keya was quite as she went over to Reggie and Aleka. "I apologize Aleka, I know you wanted to visit earth because of the rumors there."

"Hm?" The other woman said, before shaking her head. "Don't be silly. Another trip can always be re aranged, but you can't be replaced. I'll live."

"What do you think the high alert is Reggie?" Keya asked after a moment. "..Do you think there may be a hostile force?" She was a bit concerned considering how close they were to earth.

Reggie shook his head. "It could be a disease outbreak or any number of things, its best not to speculate with no information and that or a invasion are the worse case scenarios.. For now we should head home."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:53 pm

As they were heading off, once well out of the Sol system, their sensors pick up a massive subspace distortion heading their direction!

There were fifteen Capital Ships heading their way, accompanied by over a dozen Support Ships! Their trajectory shows them heading straight towards Earth!

One of the capital ships slows only long enough to scan the Acorian ship and her crew, before speeding up to rejoin the fleet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:47 am

Keya was concerned about the incoming ships, so she decided to use what she was given to try to contact Kitt to give them a proper warning.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:55 am

Unfortunately, the ships were jamming all subspace communication frequencies. Whatever that fleet was heading to Earth for, the Earthlings would find out soon enough!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:47 pm

Keya frowned at this, while she wanted to help she knew it wouldn't be smart to take it much further being a lone ship. She just wondered who those ships were, but right now it seemed to be out of her hands as they were heading back home.

"Don't recognize those ships anywhere. You've seen anything like them before?
" Aleka asked Reggie after a tense moment.

The old man sighed. "I don't normally say this, but just a race that should of been wiped out long ago by someone as it would of done everyone big favors.." He mumbled bitterly. "They are called the Trojan artifically created race who seem to be single mindedly want to destroy and conquer other races. I am unsure who made them but sure someone out there does know. When we get to Acor, I suggest we get on high alert just in case. They are far too close to this part of the galaxy for my comfort."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:29 pm

"They are a failed experiment thay gave rise to something mighty and terrible..." says a Young Man who was suddenly there! The Saiyans commonly knew him as Jason Winters.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Out of someone just appearing out of nowhere some were alarmed especially with the tense situation but Keya held a hand to calm people down. Besides who they were, it wouldn't have done any of them any good. "This is a pleasant surprise. If I may ask, what brings you all the way here?" She didn't want to just assume why he was there even if she had a educated guess.

The newcomer Aleka had noted had a whooping power of..zero. Which didn't make sense at first until she recognized who it was, even if she never met them personally.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Jason desides to forgo the question "Send out a message to Acor that the Trojan are attacking Earth and that the Acorian Queen is in the area and may be in danger." he says "The results may surprise you, as to who responds." he says, cryptically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Keya was a bit off taken by the whole thing and understandably a bit confused though granted Joseph said they seemed to know things for whatever reason.

"Orders ma'am?"
One of people in the background asked after a brief moment of silence.

"Go ahead." She trusted her gut with things of these natures, and after a affirmative they did just that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:09 pm

Jason smiles at this "I apologize for putting you in the middle of this, but with this message out in the open, and where anyone can hear it, the Trojan are about to get more than they bargained for with Earth." he says "Thank you, your Highness. You may have just saved Earth."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:21 pm

There was only a few races Keya knew may respond that had ties with her kind, though perhaps there was more with Jason's odd statement of the surprise part at the end. "If nothing else, Acor more then anyone knows what its like to be treaded on and have no one bother to help at least until we met the Eldarians.." She mumbled. She had other reasons besides just altruistic of course; Trojan were too much of a threat and too close to ignore. The safety and health of her citizens were important after all.

Then after being silent for a moment she spoke up. "..Assuming things heat up here, how likely is it for there to be conflict with the Trojan in our part of space by my home?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:34 pm

Jason doesn't answer right away "It's a certainty, that the Trojan will come for Acor. It's only a matter of time." he says "They are, now. They will come into conflict with everyone, at some point." he points out.

He then chuckles to himself "And the real irony of it all, is that the Trojan started their attack against Earth, because they were told that the Human's would become a threat to them in the future..." he starts "Because of their invasion, forces are now in motion to ensure that the Human's become their natural enemy, though had they Not invaded, it would have been Years before the Human's ever left their own solar system." he says.

He suddenly looks at the view screen "We need to change course Right Now!" he says through clenched teeth "We are Right in the path of the full invading fleet!" he warns.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:43 pm

Keya was more then a bit alarmed, she didn't really have time to respond to what Jason said. "Change course right away!"

The other people in the back didn't need to be told twice and quickly began hammering away to change course to Acor on another path so they wouldn't get caught in the middle.

"Damn. Keeps getting better and better." Aleka mumbled, all the enemies around were making her a bit anxious understandbaly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Jason walks over to Aleka "It won't work..." he mumbles to her "Normal Ki attacks won't work against the Trojan. It'll only make them stronger." he says.

He looks over to Keya "Would you mind dropping to normal space? he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Aleka frowned a bit at this, but she honestly wasn't as surprised since it seemed like some of the more advanced races had some type of counter to Ki users. Though getting stronger by Ki attacks of a whole race was a definite first for her.

At the request Keya was going to protest on instinct, but again she was reminded of who she was talking to so she agreed. While the people in the back did agree, their tone did indicate they were slightly reluctant.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:45 pm

Jason nods his thanks "Now that the word it out, have any of yoy ever heard of the Zebesians?" he asks "They are more commonly called Space Pirates, and they are headed up by a truely fearsome beast called Meta Ridley." he starts "They attacked Earth a handful of years ago, looking for someone of interest and they were driven off before they could find them. With word out that Earth is under attack, they'll rally their forces to attack the Trojan and drive them off or destroy them, just to get to this One person." he starts "In addition, the one who recommended you reach out to the Human's will hear that you may be in trouble and rush to Earth... I feel bad for that, but it wouldn't have happened otherwise." he finishes as he places a hand on the wall of the ship, then two fingers between his eyes "As it is, the Space Pirates Might also make a move to kidnap you, so it's way too risky for you to be out in the open like this. Hold on." he says as both he, the entire crew, and the whole ship blur, and were gone!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:33 pm

Aleka was wondering what the hell just happened and of course wasn't the only one. Did Jason just use that Yadrat technique? She thought it was just a story but apparently it was real and could move things besides people.

"W-what happened?" Keya asked taken for a loop since they were suddenly somewhere else. Aleka patted them on the back briefly gently, it had been a crazy day.

"We're..uh..further away somehow ma'am. Not sure where are just yet computer is catching up."
One of the attendants mumbled. "We also have a incoming message from an Eldarian ship, a massive one. They may have heard the message ma'am and are checking in on us."

Sure enough there was a massive ship and more smaller ones along side of it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next