Vacation Time

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vacation Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Vacation Time

Post by Namey Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:50 am

Anita sighs "Either tell me now, or I'll find out later. One way or the other, I'm Gonna find out what's going on." she points out, getting annoyed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:26 am

Emanulle answered not too long ago. "I found out moments ago we're been invaded by a alien force. Not the Space Pirates, but something else. Regina sent her generals to our familes that aren't already here and she said as long as we're here she can keep this area safe. I suspect thinking about it that's probably the real reason she's here."

Monica's face went blank for a moment. It had only been a year and something else was happening. "That's probably the reason the phones aren't working, too much of a coincidence and if it is I'll eat my hat. It was probably going on a bit before we got here."
She rubbed her temples a bit. "Whatever., have to deal with it. Need a bit more information before we do anything else if Regina feels up to it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Anita stands "Okay. Let's go ask mother what she knows, then we can come up with a plan of action." she says.

She was planning on waiting until both Monica and Manny were talking to Regina, then she would suit up and slip out. She knew Manny wouldn't be none the wiser until she was gone, but Monica, who knew her better, would probably suspect that's what Anita was planning on doing. Hopefully she was tactful enough to Not blurt it out if she did.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:26 pm

Monica did indeed know, which was why she was going to keep a eye on Anita so she didn't do anything stupid. Never the less she was among the first to knock on Regina's door.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:31 pm

Regina opens the door, looking sleepy, one of the sleeves on her robe had slid down her shoulder, almost exposing her round, soft looking breasts "Oh, well hello you three. Are you here for business, or pleasure?" she asks with a purr in her voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Manny wasn't a hormonal teenager that got excited over every woman with big breast, but because of what she was she had a strong effect on him that was hard to ignore. Come to think of it, Anita and Cedrick the times she had been around effected him too, he really wasn't sure why it was but it wasn't important at the given time.

Monica shook her head. "Business unfourtnately. We put two and two together of an invasion going on and were hoping you could tell us a bit of what's going on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Regina pulls her robe back up and moves aside to let them in "You 'Worked it out', huh? It's more like Manny told you." she says, frowning over to Manny.

She looks over to the others "Alright, how about I show you what you three are missing?" she says as she taps both Monica and Anita's gems, then takes Manny hand and places it on her gems.

Suddenly, all four of them are floating over Tokyo. There was a Massive battle raging on between Paragon Corps. NS-5s and the Trojan's forces! The battle was destructive! Buildings were destroyed, cars were demolished and there were people who hadn't been fast enough to evacuate, strewn about.

"This battle is repeating it's self All over the world. These things, they seem dead set on making every living thing just dead." she explains as they zippan over to New York, where military Virtuoids were facing off against Trojan tanks and artillery, with mixed results "So far, everything that has been done to stop these invaders, has only temporarily slowed them down." she says.

Then suddenly, all four of them were before Castlevania, which only had a few Trojan tanks and a few battalions. They were being stopped, readily, by a dark energy barrier surrounding the castle. Angel's forces were fighting, and winning, against the Trojan "There Are some places better suited to standing against these mechanical creatures, but most will fall in time, if nothing changes." she says.

Suddenly they were back at the hotel. Regina sits down on her bed, crossing her long, smooth legs "So now you onow what's going on."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:18 pm

Something this big they would be bound to find out eventually, though part of Monica wished they at least had more time. As the images came through, she and Manny frowned and she could only imagine what was going through Anita's mind. The situation seemed pretty bad, though she seemed to be some of Sammy's people? Did that mean Noreal was involved?

She knew Regina could read thoughts more clearly directly towards her so she did just that. 'I really would like to give Anita the benefit of the doubt she's grown and won't do something stupid. But I'm worried she'll do something wreckless. Please help me keep a eye on them to keep them safe, I can't do it by myself.'

Outwardly Monica seemed to be processing what she saw before shaking her head. "..If we go out there against those numbers alone we'd die very quickly, even together. It would very foolish to go out there right now as is." She knew roughly what the three of them were capable of unless Manny or Anita had gotten a boost, and from the images a rough idea of the enemy, even without they were grossly outnumbered.

"..Has Alus encountered these things before?" Monica suddenly asked Manny. "And can they help?"

"No, and no." Emanulle shook his head. "Truth be told, I don't even know their name or where they come from. Coms are more then likely jammed and I don't have anything on me."

"Mhm.." Monica trailed off, annoyed by something as she turned to Regina. "So what are their name and are they some type of undead but cybernetic from the looks of it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:05 pm

Regina shrugs "They call themselves the Trojan and they are a type of almost all robotic cyborgs. They don't seem to Really do much, other than conquer everything they encounter." she explains.

*Anita will do what Anita always does, when it comes to things that she doesn't agree with.* Regina sends to Monica *She is a grown woman and is entitled to make her own decisions, for good or ill... if you're worried about her, why not try to summon something to aid you in helping you?*

Anita's face was blank, giving her a Very Cedrick-like look at the moment "I think... we shouldn't tell the other guests about what's going on." she says slowly "I mean, We can handle this, because we've all been through some serious crap before, but even for us, this is next level."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:54 pm

'I don't know how to summon though, much less anything useful that would help.'

Monica was silent after Anita finished. "..Probably be a good idea. More importantly, we need to decide how we're going to handle this. If we just go out there as is, we'll just be killed before we can even help anyone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:57 pm

Anita nods "I can summon a cloud of Forgotten to aid us. They may not be the strongest creature I can summon, but when in numbers they can be a lethal force." she says.

Regina sighs "I might as well tell you right now..." she starts "Until this matter is settled, I have put up a barrier around this propriety and no one can get through it." she explains "In other words, I have basically kidnapped everyone on this land."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:24 am

Both Monica and Emanulle were thinking along the side though they also both needed to say what needed to be said.

Emanulle sighed after a moment. "I hate to say it, but your mother has a point. This situation is different then anything else that has happened recently."

Monica glanced outside, frowning a bit before turning to Anita. "I know you like to help and fighting your own battles, but sometimes the best thing to do is wait. Its not like how things were before, we can't just rush in as we please, and you have a resoonsbility to Michru to come back safe. Besides, there's Calvine and Cedrick remember? They have Ness knowledge, which means they can possibly end the invasion behind the scenes without throwing a single punch. Let's have some faith in them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 am

Anita eyes Monica "Why are you directing this at me?" she asks, not really liking the implications going on here.

Regina sighs "Because you're the only one hot headed enough to go charging out into the battle, without a second thought." she points out.

Anita turns her gaze over to Regina "Mother, you're a Goddess, you alone can put a stop to this madness, couldn't you?" she asks.

Regina looks a bit uncomfortable by this question "Yes, I could..." she says slowly, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Anita frowns "You Could, but you Won't. Why? People are Dying! It's pandemonium out there..." she trails off, as if figuring something out "No, not pandemonium... Chaotic... it's complete chaos out there, and that's why you won't help." she mumbles, before squaring her gaze at her mother "Isn't it?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:12 pm

Both Emanulle and Monica were silent, but it was Emanulle who spoke first after he shook her head. He wanted to confirm instead of just jumping down her throat assuming the worse."I don't know about that. Powerful deities can't usually interferre on a large scale in mortal affairs regularly without consequences."

"So..then which one is it?" Monica then asked, watching Regina patiently but not judgingly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:56 am

Steel returns to Regina's eyes "I don't have to justify or explain myself to any of you." she says, a familiar coldness in her voice "who are you to question the will of a Goddess? You are safe, your families are safe. As far as I'm concerned, I Have helped." she starts off "If you wish to march off to your deaths, I won't stop you." she says as she stomps out.

Anita watches her leave in silence "That could have gone better..." she mumbles "She's as selfish as Cedrick's always said. She's not helping because all this chaos is giving her power..." she mumbles, but trails off, thinking of something "And if She's getting a massive boost in power, and we get much of our powers from Her, than We should be getting the Same boost as well." she reasons.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:20 am

Emanulle didn't think so, considering all the other things that were done. What was important of what people said is what they didn't say and how they reacted said more. "I'm not too sure, with all the other things she's done for us. I think there's something more to it she doesn't want talk about, but maybe I'm wrong."

Monica shook her head. "Maybe so, maybe not but doesn't matter right now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:40 am

Anita nods "Agreed. It doesn't matter." she looks over to Monica "Wanna go and kick some ass like we use to?" she asks, clenching a fist, feeling fired up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:20 pm

Monica had her..reservations about it. All the fights of importance she never won or even made much of a difference when she had been the viglante work angle. That was why she choose to slow down and help in other ways, so she was signfantly less gun ho about things. "I'll be honest, I don't think this a good idea at all and we just go out there as is. But if you want to go I'll be by your side like always. Some real talk though.."

Monica sighed. "Is it really responsible for all three of us to go in the event something to all of us with Mchru around?"
They might stay dead if any fell thanks to Regina but it wasn't something to count on for sure.

This particular universe had long ago beaten the shit out of any idealism or naivete she once had. Replaced was pragmatic realism, since she came back she was for giving her old home a second chance but kept execpetations low. At least a year went on without something happening. That was something.

"Going with three also means are chances of staying alive are better." Emanulle also pointed out to Monica. He did feel responsible for it, even if going by everything Anita would of found out anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:45 pm

Anita didn't say anything about all of them going. Just her and Monica. She would Never think of leaving Michru without her father "Maybe... it's best if We didn't go anywhere." she says as she heads out, without another word.

She walks over to the edge of the barrier. It was almost completely invisible. Only those with gems could see it, but only as they got closer.

Anita puts her hand to it. She could feel the solid, chaotic, energies that powered it and with the chaos outside feeding it, it was completely impenetrable.

Anita's gem glows a bright red, as she summons a cloud of Forgotten. There were Hundreds of the horned skulls. There was no Way one of the other guests didn't see this display of power from Anita. It left her visibly weakened "Go and... attack these Torjan invaders..." she says as she steadies herself on a sand garden rock formation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:12 pm

Monica was worried she was going to do something stupid and gave chase, though thankfully she was reminded of A, Regina's barrier, and two it set in what she said. Not only that her actions had backed it. Monica and Manny were by her side. "Anita! Are you all right?" She was concerned of how much they over do it as she knew more about them then Emanulle did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:20 pm

Anita moves away from Monica and places her hand against the barrier again "One more. Bigger this time!" she says as she gems glows brightly once more, summoning an even Bigger cloud of Forgotten!

This, however, proved too much for Anita to handle, as she starts to go down "Tell them..." was all she got before passing out, leaving a giant cloud of Forgotten floating around, aimlessly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:41 pm

"Anita you idiot!" Monica couldn't stop them and worried to death about their health but she did put two and two together of what she was getting at. She wanted to wring her sisters neck because she worried her to death but she knew why she did it. "Get Anita inside and stay with her, I'll make sure this swarm doesn't go to waste. I'll be with you soon."

It wasn't like Emanulle had to be told twice, or once as picked them up to move them into a room for privacy sake.

Monica turned back to the cloud. "Go attack the Trojan." Monica commanded them firmly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:59 pm

The giant cloud of horned, flamming skulls, turns towards the city and take off towards it, like a plague of locusts, they swarmed away.

Anita was laying on her bed, her gem was still glowing. It wasn't the brightness of her summoning something, but it wasn't the dull glow of inactivity. Monica would recognize it as letting Anita know she had summoned monsters roaming.

"What happened to her?" Regina asks, showing that, even though Anita draws power from Regina, the goddess doesn't notice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:43 pm

Emanulle had squeezed Anita hand gently briefly after he had tucked her in and pulled a nearby chair by the bed to watch over them. Monica came into not too long after, patting his back. "She should be fine, but she's gonna be out for a bit more then likely."

She glanced briefly back at Regina. "Good news, she didn't try to run off. Bad news, she did do something a bit wreckless and over used her summoning; it knocked her flat out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:11 pm

Regina quarks an eye brow "Oh? Well, depending on what she summoned and how many, this could be quite bad for her." she says as she goes for some saki "Monica can explain what happens if one over uses one of my gems." she says as she heads out to look for a drinking buddy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next