Gathering of Forces

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gathering of Forces - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Namey Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Cedrick comes walking out "Buddy is here and he and Zero..." she stops when she sees Hannah, a blank, unreadable look on her face "They have something they would like you to see." she says as she starts off.

Hannah blinks in confusion "What was that all about?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:03 pm

"I really don't know, but don't worry about it for now." Calvine had a idea since Cedrick could see things others couldn't so he was going have to ask them later, for now it was just to the lab.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:41 pm

While in the lab, Zero was in his Human form and was working on one of Calvine's replicators. He looks up at Calvine "Ah! You're back. We have something we want to show you... Buddy! Calvine's back!" he shouts to the back of the lab.

A Young Man comes walking back, tinkering with a Device that looks similar to one that he has on his arm "Calvine. Good to finally meet you in the flesh, so to speak." Buddy says.

Zero nods "Did you get it working? he asks.

Buddy nods "Finishing up now. Do you have the holodeck ready?" Buddy asks.

Zero nods and leads everybody's attention to a small holodeck "What we have here, is an ingenious solution to one of our biggest problems..." he starts as he makes a stand with a submachine gun appear "This, is a holodeck simulation. It's not real and even with the holodeck safeties off... he takes the gun and shoots at a target outside of the holodeck. None of the bullets hit, for they all disappear as soon as they leave the holoemitters.

"A hologram is Still a hologram..." he says as he holds his hand out and Buddy places the device in Zero's hand, who attaches it to the gun, taps two buttons, the gun fizzles a bit, then Zero fires again, ripping the target to shreds "Unless we make it real." he says as he walks out of the holodeck, bringing the gun with him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:24 am

Calvine was rather impressed with it. "We can massively increase our production this way, could we make vechiles with this you think? Also, a co worker found a coded message that seems to be from our Trojan friends, I'll need both your help to decode it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:57 am

Zero nods "With these mobile emitters, if we have enough of them on a single large hologram, there shouldn't be a limit to what we can make. Troops, weapons, vehicles, even ships." he says "This technology is the game changer we've been looking for and thanks to my advanced replicators, I can mass produce these emitters and we can install them into anything we make."

Buddy thinks for a bit "I'll go check out what your coworker has." he says. His job here was done. If everything went smoothly, he would be seen as a hero! Since this using technology was his idea.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Calvine hit something on his com. "Hannah Grashopper can we please have your current location? I have someone to send to help with the project." The project was already known, but he didn't need to tell everything over the com.

He turned back to the others as he waited a response from his employee. "So, I have different designs we can use but not sure what would be the best since I don't know about Trojan's ground forces as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:05 pm

Zero shakes his head "It shouldn't matter too much, as we can always build something to counter it." he points out.

After a moment, Hannah comes wandering on over "Wow. I didn't know that, uh, technology had come this far, in such a short amount of time." she says, looking around.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Calvine introduced the two. "Hannah, this is Buddy a friend of mine who will be helping you translate of your notebook. Speaking of, I do have one small question I need to ask. How did you get Cybertronian langauge there? No one in this dimension should have it."

..We'll, besides a few people in the space station up above of course.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:24 pm

Hannah opens her note book "That's what this is? I guess it really Does pay to monitor unknown transmissions." she says "But you said 'this dimension', does that mean that this language comes from a different reality? Which would mean that either You are from a different reality or there are people from the reality that this language comes from." she rambles on before she lets out a squee of excitement "If that's true, that would explain why your technology is so much more advanced than anything Earth's seen so far! First aliens, than extradimensional being!" she was all Kinds of excited about the idea, even if it sounded crazy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Calvine mentally sighed, this is why he didn't like civilians on missions like this but she did have too much important information to just up and pass up. "Something to that effect, I'll explain a bit later but right now that isn't important, decoding the message is which he'll help with is."

Actually come to think of it, he couldn't believe it slipped his mind of who to ask to decode things considering he had a couple of transformers in a space station.

"..On second thought, I do have someone in our space station that should be able to decode this that knows that language, I don't know why it slipped my mind. Since you're the one who has it and I did give my word, you can come. Just behave."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Hannah blinks in surprise "Did you say your Space Station? That would be something to see, if, you know, it were on the ground. As it is, I'll keep my feet on it as well. Like you said, busy work and all." she says as she starts off to a table to get to work.

Buddy eyes her "Is it me, or did she just do a complete 180 at the mention of the space station and said nothing about possible Cybertronians on it?" he asks Calvine in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:17 am

"Yeah..." Calvine trailed off, finding that pretty strange. "I need to..check on a few things. I'll be right back, if anything of note happens just contact me."

He needed to briefly talk to Cedrick about something, then Kitt and that circle after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:28 am

Cedrick was in her lab, looking over some data. With Buddy, Zero, and X on the case of developing stuff for the upcoming invasion, there really wasn't much she could really do, since she specialized in warp theory and propulsion. So she would take this time to continue her research.

She sets down her data pad and rubs her temples a bit. She was getting a little irritated that her equasions were adding up. So it was time for a breather. She goes tk get something to drink when she runs into Calvine "Greetings. How goes the construction with our forces?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:09 am

Calvine did think Cedrick worked a bit too hard, maybe after this invasion he'd ask them if they wanted to join him and Sydney on vacation somewhere. "It's going pretty well, Buddy figured out a way to speed of construction with the help of a holodeck so we should have some stuff before they come. Our new guest Hannah had something interesting, apparently the Trojan had what seems to be Cybertronian message she managed to pick up. Speaking of, have you noticed anything unusual about them? I noticed your reaction earlier."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:39 am

Cedrick nods "Yes. She does not give off any energies at all." she says "When I looked at her, all I saw was someone standing there. It was like looking at a Mystic." she explains "They do not give off any energy that I can see either."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:39 pm

"She may be a android, since I doubt she's a Mystic with some of the things she said." Calvine said after some thinking. "I guess it doesn't matter, but she did seem to appear out of literally nowhere, and I don't think she's an employee either. "
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:28 pm

Cedrick thinks for a bit "Then perhaps, you should spend some time with her. After all, you said that the Trojan you fought changed to a humanoid form and she just happens to show up, as we are getting ready to fight them, claiming she cracked their language?" she says "That seems a bit Too convenient l, if you ask me."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Calvine nodded after a moment. "I agree. I'm going to keep a eye on them, but I also need to talk to Kitt to let them know about the Cybertronian thing. I'm going to go for now, but if anything happens let me know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:48 am

Cedrick nods as she walks over to the transporter and punches in the coordinance "You are all set to head off when you are ready." she says
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:34 am

Calvine gave them a nod before heading on his way, he was wondering what was up with their guest which while important wasn't the only thing he had to think about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:49 am

As Calvine beams to the Viceroy, KOS-MOS was there to greet him "Welcome Calvine. What brings you to-" her words were cut off as an alarm starts to blare!

"Attentions all hands, we have multiple ships rapidly closing in on the Earth on an attack vector." Kitt says through the ship's PA system "All hands to battle stations." he says in a calm tone.

Fifteen flagships and dozens of smaller support ships drop out of warp just out of the moon's orbit, and they start to move in at attack velocity, the support ships opening fire on the Viceroy as the Borg sphere uncloaks and starts to return fire!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Calvine was going to greet KOS-MOS, he didn't mind her company if anything she kind of reminded him of Cedrick in some ways and it wasn't just the more flat way she spoke. That was before an alarm hit and everything turned to crap.

He cursed internally before focusing, best to see what was going on and do his best to keep everyone alive. He rushed to the nearest station. "What's our shield status?!"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:25 pm

KOS-MOS checks something on one of the many consols "Shield status is at 100% as are weapons." she says as she checks something else "The Borg sphere signals that they are ready as well." she finishes.

It's been over a year since flashpoint and in that time, the Viceroy had been completed as well as turned into a ship, instead of a spacestation. A fully Armed ship at that.

Tumbler was on the secondary bridge, made for the Autobots "Shields are up and weapons are charged and locked on!" he reports to Kitt.

Kitt nods "Good. Do not open fire until they do. Ready the interceptors and send a standard greeting. Be sure to let them know we mean no harm and that we will defend ourselves if they open fire." he says.

"They have weapons lock!" Trailerbreaker says "They're firing weapons!" he states as an impact warning goes off.

"Fire interceptors! Return fire!" Tumbler orders!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:55 pm

Calvine did lead various things, but not everything as far as this station went on who it was charge, it was Kitt which was more then fine with him. He had way too much things to worry about all at once after all and the less burden on him the better. That being said he was more then happy to do his own part and try to keep everyone alive, this was going to be Viceroy first test by fire so hopefully she was up to snuff.

Once the fire fight broke off he began his own work in the background, no rest for the wicked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:16 pm

The battle raged on with the support ships drawing the main body of the Viceroy's fire, while the lead ships fired on the station. That was until the Borg sphere uncloaks behind the lead ships and opens fire on their flanks!

The sphere took heavy fire from the lead ships, but like all Borg ships, they adapted soon after and the Trojan weapons were useless against the Borg, demonstrating once more, why the Borg were to be feared!

The Viceroy's mission was now to shoot down any landing parties and to support the Borg in systematically destroying the remaining ships Trojan ships! Luckily Kitt had the foresight to cointer jam the Trojan's coms, so they couldn't get any word out to the rest of the rapidly approaching fleet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum