Gathering of Forces

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gathering of Forces - Page 5 Empty Re: Gathering of Forces

Post by Namey Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:58 am

Jack thinks for a bit "What about Jason?" he asks "We could ask Christine to call him and pick his brain for information." he suggests.

Jennifer frowns "Why would the First Son know anything about enemies from the stars?" she asks.

Jack looks over to her "Because at one point in time he held the single most power collection of fine jewelry in the known multiverse and before he got rid of them, he gave himself a very unique ability to know things." he explains.

This perplexed Jennifer "What Kind of things does he know?" she asks.

"Everything." was Jack's reply.

Zero nods "If he knows things, than we have to see what he knows about the Trojan. After all, knowledge is power and the more we know, the better off we'll be." he points out.

Jacl nods slowly "Agreed. The problem Is, Jason's not a Huge fan of helping out. Only when his family is in danger and I'm sorry to say, we're not. I'm certain I can take anything the Trojan can dish out and so can Christine. Probably more so since she can heal herself." he mumbles.

Zero thinks for a bit "Than if he's not going to be of any help, I'll handle the information gathering." he states.

Buddy quarks a brow "Assimilation?" he asks.

Zero nods slowly "If it comes to that, yes. But a cortical probe would be my first choice." he says.

Cedrick, who had been quiet for the most part, finally decided to speak up "Why do we not ask Nessa?" she asks "She is a psychic that has many of the same abilities as Ness. Why not see if she has touch-know powers as well?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:02 pm

That..was actually not too bad of a idea thinking on it, to be honest that possibility had completely slipped his mind. "Not a bad idea. I'll call her over to the meeting room." He asked over the coms to request them over to the meeting room so they could get things underway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:05 pm

It doesn't take long for Nessa to get to the meeting room "I got your summons. What's up?" she asks.

"You are a psychic very much like our Ness, just from a different reality, and being one, we were wondering if you have the touch-know ability." Cedrick asks.

Nessa nods "Yeah, I can do that. But I need something that belongs to whatever you want me to get the info from." she explains.

Zero nods slowly "Leave that to me. The NS-5s have been doing an adequate job of taking down some of the lesser Trojan. I'll have one bring the remains of one here." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:08 pm

This was good news overall for the most part, hopefully they would be able to find some useful information from this. The more they knew, the better off they would be at the end.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:48 am

"They have small... weak ones... piloting the tanks..." says a voice. Mad comes walking into the room, dragging a Simple Drone behind himself "Once inside... those tanks... are easy to stop..." he growls.

Jennifer didn't know how this, she didn't even know what to class him as, creature, had gotten in, but she jumps up and an ethereal spear appears in her hand "Alright, monster, who are you and how did you get in this tower?" she asks, ready to attack at a moment's notice.

Mad turns his burning eyes towards Jennifer, and to her credit she didn't flinch like most would "We... are how you... will win this war..." he growls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:55 pm

"His name is Mad Rad, former Street fighter and is, or was with the Hunters."
Calvine explained to put the others somewhat more at ease, as while everyone here was more then capable of taking care of themselves he didn't want things to get out of hand.

Hiroshi Hadn't expected for Mad just to go inside like that but damage control it was. He didn't know anyone here personally, save for Jack. "Sorry for the unexpected crash, but we can help in ways most can't if you let us."

Calvine was silent briefly. "At the moment, the situation is bad enough not to just be turning down help right away. And we did need..something to bring back." He said referring to what Mad brought in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:07 am

Cedrick taps her data padd and gets a couple of NS-5s to take the drone to a research lab. She looks over to Nessa "Care to join me?" she asks. The young woman nods and follow Cedrick out of the room.

Jennifer didn't look convinced "How, exactly, can you two help, that others can't" she asks, still ready to attack. There was something about these two that she didn't like.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:02 am

It wasn't exactly ideal but Hiroshi have to make it work he supposed. "For one, we can move through the shadows and we don't need to know or see where we're going. That means we can not only get into shielded areas but also useful for information gathering. Second is more an aside, I have something called sensu beans. They can heal just about any injury, I know you and others can heal but it can also fix blood loss which isn't as easy or quick to fix. I only have a few but they should work in a pitch."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Mad didn't think they needed to know what they could and couldn't do. They were here to help, and if anything, Jack knew how powerful they were "Mad deals in shadows and has a control over them unlike anything I've seen before, and I've seen a lot." he says "If he says he can do the things they can, I say let them join in. After all, our current weapons can't break the shields of the bigger weapons and according to this report, they've started landing weapons turrets." he says, looking at a report.

Jennifer lets her weapon disappear, but she doesn't sit down "If that's truly the care, than why not call the Noreal authorities and ask if they can send over some Nosferatu?" she asks, clearly not wanting Mad and Hiroshi working with them.

Jack frowns "This is a pointless discussion. Either we use their skills or we don't, but either way, I have a feeling they're gonna be directly in the middle of this battle." he points out.

Mad doesn't say anything, as Jack had said, one way or another, they're going to be at the center of this fight.

One of Jennifer's elite friends knocks on the door, as she peeks in "Excuse my interruption..." she says

Jennifer shakes her head "Not at all, Sunny. What is it?" she asks.

"I didn't know how to tell you all this, but there are reports of a giant, winged reptile that can, apparently, breath fire, attacking the enemy forces." she says, referring to a dragon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:07 pm

Calvine could understand being weary of Mad, but Hiroshi wasn't the least bit intimidating though perhaps it was gut feeling. He had kinda got used to all sorts of things thanks to his experiences and travels with Ness so it took a lot take him off guard. Either way it didn't matter too much.

At Sunny's report, Calvine spoke up. "From what you said, it sounds like a Draner in their dragon form. Noreal did say they were going to help earth. It could also be someone else though but without a picture I can't say for sure either way.." It was likely the former but there was a chance it was say Bow or someone else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:07 am

As it turns out, it was Bow. If he couldn't use his Ki attacks, he would help out in Other ways. Like changing into his Tulvir and destroying everything Trojan!

"There's a massive subspace distortion closing in fast to Earth." Zero says "I believe it's the rest of the fleet." he was able to know this because of his link to his ship.

Hannah peeks in and motions for Calvine to join her. Jack took this as a sign that he needed to get to work and stands up "Okay. I'm heading out. I won't be coming back until all the Trojan are off our planet." he says as he heads out.

Jennifer stands again as well "We shall be heading out as well. The Arch Bishop tasked us with defending this world and that's exactly what we shall do." she says as she heads out as well.

Mad simple melts into the shadows. He and Hiroshi needed to gather as much intel on the Trojan as they could, as, if possible, take out as many of their ground vehicles as they could.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:34 am

Hiroshi left not to long after and everyone else seemed to be filing out so Calvine took Hannah's cue to follow them to see what they wanted to talk about. They Did after all have a few things to clear up, one thing in particular on his mind because of the implications.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:03 am

Hannah looks around to make sure no one else was listening "Okay, I wanted you to be the first to hear this..." she looks around again "In addition to the warp signatures of the Trojan fleet, a long range probe has picked up a large cluster of FTL windows that place their trajectory all around Earth..." she says in a low tone "The signatures of those FTL windows match those of the Space Pirates." she hisses
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Calvine sighed a bit to that. "Great. So we have the Trojan And the Space Pirates to worry about? The only good news is if the two fight each other we might be able to make something out of it. Maybe."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Hannah looked a little nervous "I, uh, I also put in a call for help..." she mumbles "But, they're so far away, I'm not sure when they'll get here." she says in a low tone, avoiding eye contact.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:47 pm

"You mean your kind?" Calvine asked, thinking. "If its not too personal why do you seem not keen on meeting others like you? We just met so you don't have to answer."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Hannah seemed to be struggling on if she wanted to tell Calvine or not. She finally sighs (which might seem odd when one considers that she doesn't have lungs) "The planet that I come from, the planet Cybertron, has had it's share of troubles and now that things have calmed down, we wanted to keep it that way." she starts.

"You see, we've been aware of Earth for some time now..." she explains "But due to your, uh, colorful history, which was way too much like our own, we decided to stay away from your, violent nature..." she says, still not looking Calvine in the face.

"There Was one young scientist who picked up on Earth's troubles when the Space Pirates attacked, and, well, she pestered the Council of the Primes a bit Too much and, may have said some things she shouldn't have..." she mumbles, clearly not too happy with this conversation.

"And they decreed that, since I'm so concerned for the well being of the Humans, I should go check on them myself and I was cast off of Cybertron." she finishes.

"That's why I didn't want to meet those other Cybertronians. Because to them, I'm just a loud mouth who causes nothing but trouble."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:21 pm

Calvine was sympathetic to her plight, there wasn't much he could do for it unfortunately especially with what was going on. Hopefully they would have a change of heart later. "Pester or not, it was rather cruel just to throw you out like that. One thing to keep in mind though, Kitt and the others aren't from here. Even if he was he has a very different mindsight and view of humans. Not telling you to force it if you're uncomfortable but to keep a open mind if you run into them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Hannah shakes her head "Cast off and thrown out may have been an over exaggeration. It was more like, I was 'assigned' to Earth to study the indigenous life here." she says.

"I feel... I should mention that the Trojan attacked Cybertron before as well. But we drove them away." she says in a low tone "That's how I was able to crack their language so quickly. But just so you know, we really didn't learn much from them, as all conflicts took place in space and much of their forces were completely destroyed." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Calvine frowned a bit from this. "All of it from space? So did they simply unable to break through or did they stick to space? Either way if you remember anything at all useful even if its very minor I'd really apperciate it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:17 pm

Hannah nods "Of course it was all from space. A ground battle wouldn't have gone in their favor. Have you Seen a Cybertronian? At their smallest, they are over ten feet tall." she points out.

"As for recalling anything, like I said, we didn't Really learn anything. Aside from their general tactics, which you already know. Hit them hard with everything you got." she says "But One thing Did stand out, once you defeat them, it's unlikely that they'll return."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:22 am

"Maybe because too much risk without the reward? Or something else, doesn't really matter that part is good to know. If we're lucky Cedrick and Nessa should find some useful.." Calvine trailed off thinking of something. "..Thinking about it, I Really should gave some of the people present a quicker way to get into contact with me so we can go back and forth."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Hannah thinks for a bit "I think that Buddy already took care of that. I mean, I know that he and Jack can already communicate with each other, and I think Jennifer left one of her people behind, not sure why though." she mumbles the last part.

"It so... they can speak... to you all..." Mad says, his burning yellow/orange eyes could be seen from the shadows.

"WAAHH!!" Hannah screams, having been cought off guard by Mad's sudden appearence "Don't DO that!" she demands "We need to put a bell on you or something..." she mumbles.

Mad ignores her and holds out his phone to Calvine. On it was a video he had taken while hiding in the shadows, of the inside of one of their tanks.

The clip showed that it was dark, with only red light showing. There were two workers, like the one Mad brought, connected to a main console. It seemed like one drove, while the other fired.

The video cuts off "I stopped them... after the video ends..." he growls "Without... their pilots... the tanks... self destruct... so that enemies... can't use them..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:36 am

Calvine was thinking, but he always was in situations like these. "I don't think it do most any good anyway even if they didn't explode. The other important bit is you're able to get past their shields."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:14 pm

Mad snarls something "I believe... that's been established..." he grumbles, before turning to head off once more.

Hannah was frowning at Mad "I don't like him..." she mumbles "However, he Did give me an idea." she says "On the dark side of the Moon, there are a collection of rods that I can use to make a Space Bridge to Cybertron. Maybe when they see what's going on here, they'll be more inclined to help?" she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum